The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:55 am

.ηovα. wrote:

The theme of Curt Hawkins former alliance member of Zack Ryder, and Vance Archer steps out onto the stage with the music blasting heavy metal through the arena. He walks down rather quickly then runs into the ring and grabs a mic

|Curt Hawkins|

"Alright, so here I am--back in the WWE. Got my contract signed a while ago.. and now have nothing better to do then sit here and be unused right? WRONG, I'm calling out any member of the Faction I want to discuss some terms here..."

He awaits a response from the back as he lowers the mic

Mr Kennedy walks out onto the stage to a tremendous amount of cheers from the crowd. The lights dim and a spotlight shines down on him on the stage as his mic is lowered from the rafters.

"Who the hell are you? You come out here into MY ring and you call out someone from the Faction? Well I am sure that nobody knew this but I am actually planning on joining the Faction so I'm out here on behalf of them to find out what the fuck you want. So, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:06 pm

COMING SOON TO SMACKDOWN

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:15 pm

wwe.com exclusive

John Cena comes out in a mixed crowd reaction in Detroit Michigan. Cena walks down the ramp slapping hands with a few fans. Cena enters the ring and gets a microphone.

"You know I've accomplished a lot of things here in the WWE. I won the WWE Championship, the World Heavyweight Championship, the Tag Team Championship, I won the Royal Rumble, I main evented WrestleMania after WrestleMania but there is one thing that I have yet to achieve and that's becoming King of the King. I know King Cena wouldn't be cool and to be honest I never wanted to be a guy who sits in a throne and plays the King of the World, but if you think about the history of the WWE's King of the Ring it's one of the most prestigious achievements in Professional Wrestling. Look at those that have won this tournament, Kurt Angle, Triple H, Edge, Bret "The Hitman" Hart, Booker T...Brock Lesnar. And that brings me to why I'm out here tonight. See over the last couple of weeks I've been accused by Brock Lesnar that I cost him his match against the Rock on November 21. Let's take a look at what happened."

We see footage from the match where Lesnar nailed the F-5 and Cena counted the pin-fall while Rock's foot was on the ropes. Cena restarted the match and Rock delivered a Rock-Bottom for the win.

"Now I don't exactly understand what Brock's issue is with me but I'm right here to call out the "Next Big Thing" so we can settle this face to face, man to man. So come out Brock!"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:20 pm

Granger update the KOTR Match Card with
Randy Orton vs Edge vs Alberto Del Rio vs John Morrison
Fatal 4 Way Elimination match for the #1 Contender for the WWE Championship.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

The theme of Curt Hawkins former alliance member of Zack Ryder, and Vance Archer steps out onto the stage with the music blasting heavy metal through the arena. He walks down rather quickly then runs into the ring and grabs a mic

|Curt Hawkins|

"Alright, so here I am--back in the WWE. Got my contract signed a while ago.. and now have nothing better to do then sit here and be unused right? WRONG, I'm calling out any member of the Faction I want to discuss some terms here..."

Mr Kennedy walks out onto the stage to a tremendous amount of cheers from the crowd. The lights dim and a spotlight shines down on him on the stage as his mic is lowered from the rafters.

"Who the hell are you? You come out here into MY ring and you call out someone from the Faction? Well I am sure that nobody knew this but I am actually planning on joining the Faction so I'm out here on behalf of them to find out what the fuck you want. So, what do you want?"

|Curt Hawkins|

"YOU part of the faction? That's just like asking Khali to be on the Toronto Maple Leafs, dude it's not happening... just in case you don't know who I am.. let me dazzle you."

A video is played on the tron

"I'm the whole package dude, and a valuable member to the stable"

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:42 pm

RED wrote:
wwe.com exclusive

John Cena comes out in a mixed crowd reaction in Detroit Michigan. Cena walks down the ramp slapping hands with a few fans. Cena enters the ring and gets a microphone.

"You know I've accomplished a lot of things here in the WWE. I won the WWE Championship, the World Heavyweight Championship, the Tag Team Championship, I won the Royal Rumble, I main evented WrestleMania after WrestleMania but there is one thing that I have yet to achieve and that's becoming King of the King. I know King Cena wouldn't be cool and to be honest I never wanted to be a guy who sits in a throne and plays the King of the World, but if you think about the history of the WWE's King of the Ring it's one of the most prestigious achievements in Professional Wrestling. Look at those that have won this tournament, Kurt Angle, Triple H, Edge, Bret "The Hitman" Hart, Booker T...Brock Lesnar. And that brings me to why I'm out here tonight. See over the last couple of weeks I've been accused by Brock Lesnar that I cost him his match against the Rock on November 21. Let's take a look at what happened."

We see footage from the match where Lesnar nailed the F-5 and Cena counted the pin-fall while Rock's foot was on the ropes. Cena restarted the match and Rock delivered a Rock-Bottom for the win.

"Now I don't exactly understand what Brock's issue is with me but I'm right here to call out the "Next Big Thing" so we can settle this face to face, man to man. So come out Brock!"

Brock Lesnar slowly walks out to tremendous boos from the crowd. He stops on the stage and stares down at Cena, pausing for a moment before continuing down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and grins in at Cena before entering the ring. He grabs a mic before walking over to Cena and getting in his face.

"I think it is about time that you admitted it Cena; you cost me my match against The Rock. That was my chance to show that I deserved to be at the top of the food chain and YOU couldn't handle coming second to me! That is why you screwed me out of my match! That is why you are trying to stop me from getting anywhere near the WWE Championship! And that is why I am going to make your life a living hell until you are off Nitro and OUT of the WWE!"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:50 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

|Curt Hawkins|

|Curt Hawkins|

"YOU part of the faction? That's just like asking Khali to be on the Toronto Maple Leafs, dude it's not happening... just in case you don't know who I am.. let me dazzle you."

Kennedy, as always, chews on his gum while watching the video play over the titantron. Once it finishes, he looks down to the ring where Hawkins stands grinning.

"Curt there is one huge reason why you will not be part of the Faction and why I will. You see Curt I am honest and I will have my teammates backs while you are a backstabber and someone who seriously can't be trusted. Curt you have no chance of joining the Faction, especially not if I have anything to do with it."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:59 pm

"Oh is that right Ken?"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:10 pm

RED wrote:
wwe.com exclusive

Brock Lesnar slowly walks out to tremendous boos from the crowd. He stops on the stage and stares down at Cena, pausing for a moment before continuing down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and grins in at Cena before entering the ring. He grabs a mic before walking over to Cena and getting in his face.

"I think it is about time that you admitted it Cena; you cost me my match against The Rock. That was my chance to show that I deserved to be at the top of the food chain and YOU couldn't handle coming second to me! That is why you screwed me out of my match! That is why you are trying to stop me from getting anywhere near the WWE Championship! And that is why I am going to make your life a living hell until you are off Nitro and OUT of the WWE!"

Cena stares at Brock for a moment before shaking his head.

"I'm going to hate Myself for saying this but...Really? Brock you know just like I know and just like all these people know that Rock's foot was in the ropes during the pin-fall. That's the only reason that I restarted the match, I made the right call. After all I didn't put Rock's foot into the ropes. You should drag him in the middle of the ring and cover him. But to be honest Brock I don't think that this is the reason you are after me actually. I think that from the moment you re-entered the WWE rings you were looking for a chance to come after me. I think that you had a problem with me way before that match with the Rock."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:18 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

|Curt Hawkins|

|Curt Hawkins|

Kennedy, as always, chews on his gum while watching the video play over the titantron. Once it finishes, he looks down to the ring where Hawkins stands grinning.

"Curt there is one huge reason why you will not be part of the Faction and why I will. You see Curt I am honest and I will have my teammates backs while you are a backstabber and someone who seriously can't be trusted. Curt you have no chance of joining the Faction, especially not if I have anything to do with it."

He puts a hand up and mocks his talking with his hand puppet

"Gee I wonder where you got your big mouth from bro, dude listen, yeah I have the reputation of backstabbing, you can I either trust me and allow me to join your posse, or I'm just gonna have to show you what I can do in the ring..."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:30 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
wwe.com exclusive

"I'm going to hate Myself for saying this but...Really? Brock you know just like I know and just like all these people know that Rock's foot was in the ropes during the pin-fall. That's the only reason that I restarted the match, I made the right call. After all I didn't put Rock's foot into the ropes. You should drag him in the middle of the ring and cover him. But to be honest Brock I don't think that this is the reason you are after me actually. I think that from the moment you re-entered the WWE rings you were looking for a chance to come after me. I think that you had a problem with me way before that match with the Rock."

Brock shakes his head at Cena before taking a sharp breath.

"You had no right to restart that match! If you were stupid enough to not realize that Rock's foot was on the ropes in the first place then that is your fault; not mine! Despite what you may think; I don't give a shit about you. Up until the point where you screwed me out of a victory; I didn't care about what you were doing. However, now you have made the biggest mistake of your life and you will not see the end of me until I have ended you!"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:41 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
wwe.com exclusive

"You had no right to restart that match! If you were stupid enough to not realize that Rock's foot was on the ropes in the first place then that is your fault; not mine! Despite what you may think; I don't give a shit about you. Up until the point where you screwed me out of a victory; I didn't care about what you were doing. However, now you have made the biggest mistake of your life and you will not see the end of me until I have ended you!"

Cena smirks and he takes off his hat before tossing it into the audience.

"I guess that while you were competing at UFC you got multiple shots to the head. That can only explain why you lost your mind. Now I'm not going to try to convince you that I made the right call anymore. You have an issue with me so let's finish this right here, right now."

Cena takes off his shirt and sends it to some kids in the front row.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Edge arrives at the arena, he has his bags in his hands as he enters to adoring fans

Kofi Kingston arrives shortly later with the United States championship, he stays outside for about 20 minutes signing autographs

Samoa Joe arrives with the fans screaming his name and not even looking at them and they love it

Rhett Titus arrives undefeated and being booed by the jerk face fans

Lita arrives with the fans chearing her, for the first time in a long time she is a WWE employee and she is still fuckin hot

Stone Cold in his office
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:01 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:
wwe.com exclusive

"I guess that while you were competing at UFC you got multiple shots to the head. That can only explain why you lost your mind. Now I'm not going to try to convince you that I made the right call anymore. You have an issue with me so let's finish this right here, right now."

Brock takes off his shirt and drops it to the mat before motioning for Cena to bring it.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:06 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:
wwe.com exclusive

Brock takes off his shirt and drops it to the mat before motioning for Cena to bring it.

Cena gets closer to Lesnar and gives him the "You can't see me" taunt.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Brock goes to hit Cena with the mic but stops himself before dropping to the mat. He rolls out of the ring and stops at the bottom of the ramp, laughing at Cena.

"There is a time and a place for a fight Cena and this is neither the time nor the place. I will see you on Nitro but you won't see me coming."

Brock mockingly gives Cena the "you can't see me" taunt.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:13 pm

Brock goes to hit Cena with the mic but stops himself before dropping to the mat. He rolls out of the ring and stops at the bottom of the ramp, laughing at Cena.

"There is a time and a place for a fight Cena and this is neither the time nor the place. I will see you on Nitro but you won't see me coming."

Brock mockingly gives Cena the "you can't see me" taunt.

Cena smiles and shakes his head as he looks at Brock heading to the ramp.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:15 pm

Brock reaches the top of the ramp and stops on the stage. He turns around and looks down at Cena before waving goodbye. He turns back around and disappears backstage.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:17 pm

Trish Stratus
Coming out of the gym after training and working out for tomorrows match against Beth Phoenix. She checks her phone for any tweets then continues down towards the locker rooms.

Kaitlyn
Having a solo photoshoot done for WWE.com
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 Tumblr_lvm4rpkK9J1qes4vwo3_400

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Monday Night Nitro Quiz:

Who is the New GM of Nitro?

a) Michael Cole, b) Jerry Lawler, c) John Laurinaitis, d) Ricardo Rodriguez

e) someone else

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:05 pm

RED wrote:

Monday Night Nitro Quiz:

f) someone else

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:12 pm

RED wrote:

Monday Night Nitro Quiz:

f) someone else

I was so sure that this would be your pick
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:20 pm

John Cena is seen walking around after his confrontation with Brock Lesnar.

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 234r

Back to top Go down
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Within one week after Randy Orton left Smackdown, he had 2 wins under his belt, one win over the WWE Champion.. The Miz... He walks around backstage at Nitro and spots John Cena walking his way. Both men stop and look at each other... The Viper however is the first to speak.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "John..., Long time no see... "

Back to top Go down
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:33 pm

RED wrote:

John Cena is seen walking around after his confrontation with Brock Lesnar.

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 234r

Within one week after Randy Orton left
Smackdown, he had 2 wins under his belt, one win over the WWE Champion..
The Miz... He walks around backstage at Nitro and spots John Cena
walking his way. Both men stop and look at each other... The Viper
however is the first to speak.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "John..., Long time no see... "

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 6 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next