The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:20 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
In the gym trying to train with her injury for got on RAW.

Kaitlyn
Eating a salad backstage and chatting to some of the staff about NXT.

Madison enters the gym with a water bottle in hand dressed in shorts and a sports bra. She walks towards Trish's direction and she notices she's in some pain as she's training. Madison starts up a conversation.

MADISON RAYNE:It's a real shame what happened to you on Monday. That's what thing I can't stand when people don't know how to have a good old school wrestling match. It's kind of ridiclous that it's rare to have one, but you know what happened might be a sign.. you know, to maybe hang up your wrestling boots and call it a career.
Trish Stratus

Call it a career? Madison, I don't know what little world you are living in but we all know that my career never ends, even at the age of 70 I will still be kicking ass in the ring, I am quite like Mae Young, expect I got alot more in my career than she ever will.

Trish Gets off the machine and wipes it down. Holding her head injury as she does so.

She replies with a laugh.

MADISON RAYNE: Oh really? That's cute Trish.. really it is. Call me when you come back to reality, because you have to be kidding me. You're like what.. forty something now? & look at you.. you can barely walk without a limp, every match there's a new injury or some sort of problem. Like seriously Trish, get real..
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Madison enters the gym with a water bottle in hand dressed in shorts and a sports bra. She walks towards Trish's direction and she notices she's in some pain as she's training. Madison starts up a conversation.

MADISON RAYNE:It's a real shame what happened to you on Monday. That's what thing I can't stand when people don't know how to have a good old school wrestling match. It's kind of ridiclous that it's rare to have one, but you know what happened might be a sign.. you know, to maybe hang up your wrestling boots and call it a career.
Trish Stratus

Call it a career? Madison, I don't know what little world you are living in but we all know that my career never ends, even at the age of 70 I will still be kicking ass in the ring, I am quite like Mae Young, expect I got alot more in my career than she ever will.

Trish Gets off the machine and wipes it down. Holding her head injury as she does so.

MADISON RAYNE: Oh really? That's cute Trish.. really it is. Call me when you come back to reality, because you have to be kidding me. You're like what.. forty something now? & look at you.. you can barely walk without a limp, every match there's a new injury or some sort of problem. Like seriously Trish, get real..
Trish Stratus

Frowns at Madison.

Thirty Five infact. I'll be thirty six in a weeks time but age has nothing to do with it. Beth decided to go a lad bit more crazier than usual and smash my head about the place as if I were a rag doll. When I get back from my injury leave WWE put me on and when Beth comes back from her suspension; she'll get what she deserves. Actually.. more than she deserves.

Trish takes out her hair piece and lets her hair go down. Grabbing up her bags she looks Madison directly in the eye.

And don't think that I am ten years older than you that you can easily walk all over me as if I am nothing. Because if you do, you'll have something completely different coming then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:34 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Frowns at Madison.

Thirty Five infact. I'll be thirty six in a weeks time but age has nothing to do with it. Beth decided to go a lad bit more crazier than usual and smash my head about the place as if I were a rag doll. When I get back from my injury leave WWE put me on and when Beth comes back from her suspension; she'll get what she deserves. Actually.. more than she deserves.

Trish takes out her hair piece and lets her hair go down. Grabbing up her bags she looks Madison directly in the eye.

And don't think that I am ten years older than you that you can easily walk all over me as if I am nothing. Because if you do, you'll have something completely different coming then.

As she spoke Madison couldn't help but roll her eyes. She opened her water bottle and took a sip and Trish went on about things Madison couldn't care less about.

MADISON RAYNE: Oh shut the hell up. I feel like I'm watching one of those cheesy sports movies where a veteran is trying to prove that they "still got it", cause you don't got it anymore Trish! As far as I'm conserned you never did. So enough with this little pitty party, it's pathetic. I could care less, because when you come back it's only going to be a matter of time t'ill someone takes you out for good.

Madison said with a look of disgust.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Frowns at Madison.

As she spoke Madison couldn't help but roll her eyes. She opened her water bottle and took a sip and Trish went on about things Madison couldn't care less about.

MADISON RAYNE: Oh shut the hell up. I feel like I'm watching one of those cheesy sports movies where a veteran is trying to prove that they "still got it", cause you don't got it anymore Trish! As far as I'm conserned you never did. So enough with this little pitty party, it's pathetic. I could care less, because when you come back it's only going to be a matter of time t'ill someone takes you out for good.

Trish Stratus

Smirks.

Can't wait for that day. The day someone decides, ok lets finish Trish Stratus' career. I've ended alot of careers here in WWE and help started alot of them. So it will take alot more to end my career here and finish me.

Trish gives Madison a stern look and narrowing her eyes at her.

When I have the word to say I am able to wrestle again, I will show not only you Miss Rayne but all the divas here that Trish Stratus, the seven times womens champion -- ain't dead yet!
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Frowns at Madison.

Trish Stratus

Smirks.

Can't wait for that day. The day someone decides, ok lets finish Trish Stratus' career. I've ended alot of careers here in WWE and help started alot of them. So it will take alot more to end my career here and finish me.

When I have the word to say I am able to wrestle again, I will show not only you Miss Rayne but all the divas here that Trish Stratus, the seven times womens champion -- ain't dead yet!

MADISON RAYNE: Trish, you better hope they never clear you to wrestle anytime soon because if they do I will get my hands on you and when you step foot in the ring with me.. a actual woman's wrestler, a woman who had wrestled all around the world in different promotions I'll show you what it is to be a wrestler. When I'm done with you.. there won't be any of this bullcrap like how you're not allowed to wrestle for a couple of weeks. When I'm done with you.. you will not be able to wrestle ever again, because that's what I do Trish. I end careers, you claim you do.. but I've got a far longer lists of girls who were stupid enough to get in the ring with me and actually believe that they're going to win. You might just be another name..

She said with a smug look as she shrugs her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Frowns at Madison.

Trish Stratus

Smirks.

MADISON RAYNE: Trish, you better hope they never clear you to wrestle anytime soon because if they do I will get my hands on you and when you step foot in the ring with me.. a actual woman's wrestler, a woman who had wrestled all around the world in different promotions I'll show you what it is to be a wrestler. When I'm done with you.. there won't be any of this bullcrap like how you're not allowed to wrestle for a couple of weeks. When I'm done with you.. you will not be able to wrestle ever again, because that's what I do Trish. I end careers, you claim you do.. but I've got a far longer lists of girls who were stupid enough to get in the ring with me and actually believe that they're going to win. You might just be another name..

Trish Stratus

I'll be waiting honey. I'll be waiting for that moment when they tell me you will be facing Madison Rayne tonight because I can't wait to see your expression after I get the ..1,2,3 count and walk down the ramp with a smile on my face knowning I am still better than you Madison.

Sarcastically smiles at Madison.

Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Frowns at Madison.

Trish Stratus

Smirks.

Trish Stratus

I'll be waiting honey. I'll be waiting for that moment when they tell me you will be facing Madison Rayne tonight because I can't wait to see your expression after I get the ..1,2,3 count and walk down the ramp with a smile on my face knowning I am still better than you Madison.

Sarcastically smiles at Madison.

MADISON RAYNE: Even on your best day Trish, you couldn't beat me. You're not as good as you like to think you're. So you can prance around and tell everyone you're a seven times woman's champion and how you're better than everyone but just remember you did all of that years ago. Not only have times have changed but what do you have to brag about what you've done in the past few months? Year? I'd let you think about that but unfortunally I don't have all day.

Madison smirks then begins to walk further in the gym.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Trish Stratus

Trish grabs her bag and walks the same way of Madison out the other entrance shoving into her with her shoulder while walking past and doesn't bother saying anything to her and keeps on walking until she reaches the door and pushes it open with force making it hit against the wall then walks to her locker room to be in peace.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:09 pm

WWE Monday Night Nitro Quiz:

1. What match are we going to see at the King of the Ring semi-finals?

a) Zack Ryder vs Wade Barrett, b) HHH vs HBK, c) HHH vs Zack Ryder, d) HBK vs Wade Barrett

(Reminder: the Quarterfinals this Monday will be, HHH vs Barrett and Ryder vs HBK)

2. Who is going to be The Rock's partner at King of the Ring against the Foreign Invasion?

a) Stone Cold Steve Austin, b) Booker T, c) Hulk Hogan, d) The Undertaker

3. Who is going to face the Miz for the WWE Championship this Monday on Nitro?

a) Randy Orton, b) John Morrison, c) Both, d) Neither

(Reminder: Orton and Morrison will compete in a #1 contender match with the winner facing Miz for the title later)

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:13 pm

RED wrote:

a) Zack Ryder vs Wade Barrett, b) HHH vs HBK, c) HHH vs Zack Ryder, d) HBK vs Wade Barrett

(Reminder: the Quarterfinals this Monday will be, HHH vs Barrett and Ryder vs HBK)

2. Who is going to be The Rock's partner at King of the Ring against the Foreign Invasion?

(Reminder: Orton and Morrison will compete in a #1 contender match with the winner facing Miz for the title later)

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:02 pm

RED wrote:

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:53 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 Wwe_ch12

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 Whc_ma10

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 Orton_10

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 Ray_v_10

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 Jbl_v_10

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 Ko_inc10

I know they aren't very good but I got bored.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:18 pm

My people arrive, belts around their waist if their a champ. They all walk around cause I'm too occupied to go into detail.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:28 pm

*The lights turn to complete darkness as Kane's classic "Burned" theme begins to play*

*Pyro erupts from the stage, the lightings turns to dark red and out comes the Big Red Machine*

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 Kanema11

*fans erupt into cheers as Kane makes his way down to the ring*

*Kane gets to the front of the ring, and pauses for a moment before reaching up for the top rope and climbing into the ring*

Kane

"This Friday Night...I go one on one with the World Champion...Cody Rhodes."

*fans boo as Kane mentions Cody*

"Cody...if you saw what I did to Dolph Ziggler after my match last week, I am going to do worse...you see, I still showed a sense of human in myself last week. But now...now I am once again...A MONSTER!"

*flames erupt at the stage and down the entrance ramp as Kane yells*

"I am who I say I am...this Friday Night will be a preview of the massacre I plan on at King of the Ring...when five souls will walk into my own personal Hell...and leave souless. As I am handed over the Holy Grail of the WWE! The World...Heavy...Weight...Championship!

*Kane looks down causing his hair to flow into his face as fans cheer his name, he looks back up and pauses for a moment*

"Let me make myself perfectly clear...I am a man of my word. When I say I'm going to do something...I do it. And at King of the Ring, Cody Rhodes, Justin Gabriel, Christian, AJ Styles, El Generico...you will walk into Hell and only be able to leave burnt, scarred, and disfigured!"

*Kane pauses*

"When the five of you were just children...your parents told you there were no such things as monsters and demons....well they LIED! I am living...breathing...proof that there is one monster...and that is the Devil's Favorite...Demon."

*Kane drops his microphone and reaches up igniting his pyro and theme. He heads backstage to a thunderous amount of cheers*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 Wwe_ch12

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 Whc_ma10

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 Orton_10

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 Ray_v_10

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 Jbl_v_10

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 Ko_inc10

I know they aren't very good but I got bored.

I think they are great dude!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:05 pm

Kane

*pacing back and forth backstage outside the locker room*

AJ Lee

*playing Angry Birds on her IPhone*
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:07 pm

*R-Truth is backstage, wondering how many times he has to lay out RVD before someone takes notice.*

*Jack Swagger is backstage working out.*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Oriadon wrote:
*R-Truth is backstage, wondering how many times he has to lay out RVD before someone takes notice.*

Shark Boy

*watching Jack Swagger, then begins mocking his work out*
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:19 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Shark Boy

*Swagger looks over and sees Shark Boy, and tries to continue working out. He finally stands up and goes over to him.*

Swagger: You think you're funny, fish man?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:21 am

Oriadon wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Shark Boy

*Swagger looks over and sees Shark Boy, and tries to continue working out. He finally stands up and goes over to him.*

Shark Boy

"Funny? No, no, no...Shark Boy is only funny when Shark Boy says hes funny. Right Now I'm being serious! I can't get a work out too? C'mon whats wrong with you!?"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:23 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Shark Boy

Shark Boy

"Funny? No, no, no...Shark Boy is only funny when Shark Boy says hes funny. Right Now I'm being serious! I can't get a work out too? C'mon whats wrong with you!?"
Swagger: I don't care whose team mascot you are, the company I work for has bought the use of this arena, you can workout when this gym isn't mine. Get lost.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:27 am

Oriadon wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Shark Boy

Shark Boy

Swagger: I don't care whose team mascot you are, the company I work for has bought the use of this arena, you can workout when this gym isn't mine. Get lost.

Shark Boy

"Fine...I'll leave, but when I win NXT you better hope I never see you in the ring...you All American Bitch!"

*Shark Boy quickly runs off*

OT: g2g sorry
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:28 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Shark Boy

Shark Boy

Shark Boy

"Fine...I'll leave, but when I win NXT you better hope I never see you in the ring...you All American Bitch!"

*Shark Boy quickly runs off*

OT: g2g sorry
*Swagger watches him run before shaking his head and going back to some push-ups.*
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:40 am

Apologies to RED and Karl for being inactive, I have been incredibly busy for the past week and was unable to get onto a computer. Starting tomorrow I promise some promos and shit to make up for whatever and get back on track. (:

So anyway, my peeps arrive and stuff.
Back to top Go down
AngleV2
Jobber
Jobber
AngleV2

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:32 am

*K.O Inc.(Khali&Michael Tarver) are seen in catering talking with one another*

Tarver
Did you see us out there in that ring on Smackdown?We demolished those losers Kennedy and Alex Riley.Now that we completley fucked up their world we have finally been noticed Khali...I got word from Managment and we have been officially booked on the King of the Ring match card!We are facing Lashley and Kennedy.We will not only wipe the floor with them but once again prove why we deserve to be Tag champs....

*Khali smirks and fist bumps Tarver as they both grab a water bottle and head down the hall*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 16 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 41  Next