The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:23 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
So, what have I missed?
Biggest news for me:

John Dropped Rock
Jon Picked Him Up
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:08 pm

AJ Lee

*walking around backstage, wearing the outfit shown below*

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 Aj315
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Kane

*digging through a bag that he has had in his locker room for a few days now*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:16 pm

RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:

WWE SuperStars 12/1/11

Grade this week's edition of WWE Superstars:

A
B
C
D

Best match at this week's Superstars?

US Championship
Slater vs Gabriel
6 man tag team
Bryan vs Angle

Best moment of the show?

Heath Slater returns to action
Pinkie Sanchez debuts
Angle and Bryan make each other tap after their match
Brock Lesnar attacks John Cena at the end of the show

WHO MAKES PEOPLE LOSE ON DEBUT?!?!? TWICE!!!!!! UGH! PLUS WHY HAVE TO FRIENDS FIGHT? ANDDD MAKIGN ONE OF THE BIGGEST HEELS TEAM WITH EDGE AND RYDER WTF?????

It wasn't my call for Slater. I'm not the SD GM. And Pinkie Sanchez...well he isn't one of the biggest heels. Just a guy jumping around like a monkey and hitting the other people with his butt. And also he is not in the Foreign Invasion.

Obviously youve never watched his promos so just drop him
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:17 pm

So, what have I missed?

SP had a bitch fit because I didnt accept his fucking NXT results because HE ISNT GM and quit.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:21 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
So, what have I missed?

SP had a bitch fit because I didnt accept his fucking NXT results because HE ISNT GM and quit.

not tryin to be a snake :p but i seriously can't believe he did that. like thats seriously not mature at all haha
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
So, what have I missed?

not tryin to be a snake :p but i seriously can't believe he did that. like thats seriously not mature at all haha

you better start rping as Shark Boy!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:27 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
So, what have I missed?

no worries I will!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
So, what have I missed?

no worries I will!

and your sig :p
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:31 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
So, what have I missed?

no worries I will!

and your sig :p

what about my sig? haha. because hes not included in the win/loss thing with Kane and AJ Lee? :p haha ill fix that don't worry! but hey I actually am not going to be on from tomorrow til Tuesday. I'm going on another hunting trip. so don't think I'm inactive :p lol
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
So, what have I missed?

no worries I will!

I didn't have a fit for that reason. I was just trying to help out, since Nova showed no intentions of writing the show. I just didn't want things to get out of hands, like the big fiasco with the Smackdown PPV Match. Cause then Granger would bitch, and then everything else would. But, I guess what I did was no better. Sorry about this folks. Like I said, I was trying to help, and things got carried away. Nova, I am especially sorry to you, as you are the NXT GM, but like I said, you showed no intentions of the writing it, so I felt, being the next head in charge (from G) I should step in.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:34 pm

ATTENTION

SP did not quit because of the show that was my wrong judgement so I will be trying to get him to come back do not say anythign about NXT to him he just wanted to write a show and help out because Nova was JUGED a no show.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:35 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
ATTENTION

SP did not quit because of the show that was my wrong judgement so I will be trying to get him to come back do not say anythign about NXT to him he just wanted to write a show and help out because Nova was JUDGED a no show.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:38 pm

OT: gonna go watch the Eagles game, just so you guys know, besides being AJ Lee's and Kane's #1 fan, I'm also the Philadelphia Eagles #1 fan, so GO EAGLES! cya later!

p.s. tomorrow I leave for a trip and won't be back until tuesday night, so therefore I won't be on at all Sad
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:30 pm

The fans burst into cheers as Rock’s theme plays. He doesn’t appear for a while, and the fans look at the titantron, expecting a satellite message. Eventually, The Rock appears on the stage, as the fans burst into even louder cheers. He walks down the ramp, up the steps, and climbs to the second rope on the outside. He raises an arm into the air, then goes back down to the apron and steps into the ring. He gets a microphone from ringside and starts talking.

The Great One | The Rock | The Brahma Bull

“Alright, The Rock needs to get a few things straight while he is out here. The Rock hear that “The Pasty White” Sheamus and his butt buddy Drew McIntyre are trying to get into The Rock’s head! Its cool its cool, it happens a lot. But the one thing that Rock does not understand, is how they’re doing it. They take out the PG Rated Superstar Edge, the Long Island chump Zack Ryder, the little pink ant guy Pinkie Sanchez or whatever his name is on a D-Rated show AT BEST, and by attacking The Rock from behind while he was pre-occupied with a Street Thug wanna-be Shad! You see, Team Bring It wants revenge! And revenge they will get this Monday on Nitro! Team Bring It has more forces than the Foreign Invasion ever could DREAM of reaching, because, each and every member of the WWE Universe is a member of Team Bring It! The Rock see in the front row, up there, over there, over here, all the way up there, ALL THE WAY INTO THE CHEAP SEATS The Rock sees Team Bring It shirts! We got Team Bring It there, there, there, everywhere The Rock goes! When The Rock goes to the grocery store to pick up some milk and eggs for his high-protein, low-carb diet, he sees Team Bring It shirts! When The Rock goes to the gym to get a good workout in before the show, he sees Team Bring It Shirts! Whatever the time of day, wherever the place is, however many people are there, there is always at least one Team Bring It shirts! And other members of Team Bring It come up to The Rock and tell him that their Team Bring It shirt is out in the washing machine at home because they wore it for 2 weeks straight! They just could not seem to take off the Team Bring It shirt! And with good reason, because at the head of Team Bring It, is none other than the jabroni beating, pie-eating, trail blazing, eyebrow-raising, THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN ALL OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT, THE ROCK! If ya smell, what The Rock, is, cooking!”

Rock’s theme blares again as he walks over to the turnbuckle, climbs to the second rope and raises his arm into the air. He stares into the crowd, then jumps down and rolls out of the ring, walking backstage, slapping hands with fans until he gets to the back.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:44 pm

SP, are you staying or going?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:45 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

What do you all want me to do?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:18 pm

SP wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

What do you all want me to do?

Nobody else matters I say STAY
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:22 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:

WWE SuperStars 12/1/11

A
B
C
D

US Championship
Slater vs Gabriel
6 man tag team
Bryan vs Angle

Best moment of the show?

Pinkie Sanchez debuts

WHO MAKES PEOPLE LOSE ON DEBUT?!?!? TWICE!!!!!! UGH! PLUS WHY HAVE TO FRIENDS FIGHT? ANDDD MAKIGN ONE OF THE BIGGEST HEELS TEAM WITH EDGE AND RYDER WTF?????

It wasn't my call for Slater. I'm not the SD GM. And Pinkie Sanchez...well he isn't one of the biggest heels. Just a guy jumping around like a monkey and hitting the other people with his butt. And also he is not in the Foreign Invasion.

With pleasure
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:27 pm

RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:

WWE SuperStars 12/1/11

A
B
C
D

US Championship
Slater vs Gabriel
6 man tag team
Bryan vs Angle

Best moment of the show?

Pinkie Sanchez debuts

With pleasure

No hard feelings just Pinkie Sanchez face is suckish
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:33 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:

WWE SuperStars 12/1/11

A
B
C
D

US Championship
Slater vs Gabriel
6 man tag team
Bryan vs Angle

Best moment of the show?

Pinkie Sanchez debuts

With pleasure

No hard feelings just Pinkie Sanchez face is suckish

No hard feelings at all.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:34 pm

AJ Lee

*has just finished up some training*

Kane

*walking around backstage*

Shark Boy

*walks out of his locker room adjusting his mask*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:10 am

OFF: Any comments on my Rocky promo? And Grange, I dropped MVP
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:19 am

88 Days | 2 Hours | 32 Minutes | 31 Seconds
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:06 am

FFS...

I wanted Bryan!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 40 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next