The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:49 am

My people arrive.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:57 am

RED wrote:

WWE SuperStars 12/1/11

Grade this week's edition of WWE Superstars:

A
B
C
D

Best match at this week's Superstars?

US Championship
Slater vs Gabriel
6 man tag team
Bryan vs Angle

Best moment of the show?

Heath Slater returns to action
Pinkie Sanchez debuts
Angle and Bryan make each other tap after their match
Brock Lesnar attacks John Cena at the end of the show

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:03 am

John TPA wrote:
FFS...

I wanted Bryan!

Have him.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:05 am

I guess I will stay.

I'm letting John have DB though, and if Dan really wants Edge, he can have him too.

I'll stick with Barrett, Generico, Flash and Steamboat, and pic up two more people. One on SD, One on RAW.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:23 am

YES!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:13 am

Rosters are fixed.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:14 am

yayz
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:42 am

AJ Lee

*arrives and is meeting with a few fans to sign autographs*

Kane

*walking around backstage with his Tag Team Title in hand*

Shark Boy

*backstage trying to look for his pro*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:46 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Shark Boy

[Daniel Byran walks up to AJ he has that awesome man beard]

"Hey AJ, I was wondering do have any spots left to join your little faction? I sorta think it would be good for me to join and better my chances here"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:47 am

[AJ Styles walks up Kane]

"Hey buddy, I was wondering would you and your friend defend those titles against El and I?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:49 am

John TPA wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Shark Boy

"Hey AJ, I was wondering do have any spots left to join your little faction? I sorta think it would be good for me to join and better my chances here"

AJ Lee

"Yeah for sure! I'm pretty sure Generico and Styles wouldn't mind. Kaitlyn will for sure be cool about it also. So welcome!"

*AJ smiles and crosses her arms*

"What made you want to join up with us?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:54 am

John TPA wrote:
[AJ Styles walks up Kane]

"Hey buddy, I was wondering would you and your friend defend those titles against El and I?"

Kane

*slowly turns to him, his face barely visible because of the towel over his head*

*Kane sets his title and the bag he's been carrying on a near by table*

"We already have a title defense tonight...."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:21 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Shark Boy

AJ Lee

"Yeah for sure! I'm pretty sure Generico and Styles wouldn't mind. Kaitlyn will for sure be cool about it also. So welcome!"

[Daniel Byran fist pumps and smiles and shakes at man beard]

"Well you I am hungry to win and I want matches. It seems you guys are getting matches and titles. So I thought why not side with these guys. Will give me a chance to ride to the top and win some titles. As you know everyone taps out."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:26 am

Well I guess WWE 4.0 to come tonight!!! AFTER FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN!

Anything need to be changed in 4.0?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:27 am

Drop Jesse
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:29 am

John TPA wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Shark Boy

AJ Lee

[Daniel Byran fist pumps and smiles and shakes at man beard]

"Well you I am hungry to win and I want matches. It seems you guys are getting matches and titles. So I thought why not side with these guys. Will give me a chance to ride to the top and win some titles. As you know everyone taps out."

AJ Lee

"Oh okay! Good enough for me! Well Mr. Bryan welcome aboard!"

*AJ smiles*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:01 pm

With Edge becoming my 5th superstar I will be dropping John Morrison, there is a chance that Edge could be wooed over to Smackdown with the right offer

For the first time in days Edge storms into the building, he has a leather jacket on and black denim jeans with his latest t-shirt

Samoa Joe walks into the arena with a towel on his head he walks down the hall without even banting a glance at any other superstar

Kofi Kingston walks into the arena with a huge smile on his face and the United States Championship around his waist

Rhett Titus arrives and is starting to prep for AJ Styles this week, he feels he has a strong chance of winning the KotR tournament
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:15 pm

wwe.com exclusive

Cody Rhodes is in the ring before the SmackDown show tonight.
Cody's baggers are sharing paper-bags to the fans at ringside.

"Judging by the smirks in your faces I can only assume that tonight you all expect Justin Gabriel to become the new World Heavyweight Champion. Or maybe John Morrison. Or even Bully Ray. Well I would like to inform you that tonight after I beat Bully Ray I will go on to defeat the winner of the Gabriel-Morrison match and I will finally win My first World title. Then, I will be the America Dream. Then I will get the respect that I deserve not only from you people but from My own family too."

Rhodes exits the ring.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:47 pm

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME DAN?!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:53 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
I haven't been using him really anymore, just not feeling Morrison, I was gonna drop him at the end of the week anyway thats why I never cut a promo with him so that he could lose this week and I could drop him. But like I said you could try wooing Edge over to Smackdown to make up for the loss
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:56 pm

White guy wrote:
I haven't been using him really anymore, just not feeling Morrison, I was gonna drop him at the end of the week anyway thats why I never cut a promo with him so that he could lose this week and I could drop him. But like I said you could try wooing Edge over to Smackdown to make up for the loss

RED coughs.
I'll pick up JoMo on SD.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:58 pm

RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

RED coughs.
I'll pick up JoMo on SD.
See Senor Karl everythings good
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Christian is in his lr, changing into his ring gear for SD! tonight.

The Rock is walking around backstage, wary of when and if the Foreign Invasion try to jump him.

Zack Ryder is in the gym, his Internet Championship with him for motivation.

RVD is in his lr, drifting off to sleep.

Natalya is walking around.

Shane McMahon is in his office, door wide open.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:33 pm

*Pyro erupts from the stage as Kane's music hits*

*fans cheer as the Big Red Machine comes out onto the stage, his signature towel cover his head*

*Kane slowly makes his way down to the ring, holding his Tag Team Title in his left hand, he is also sporting his classic studded glove*

*Kane climbs into the ring and requests a microphone and fans silence as the Devil's Favorite Demon prepares to speak*

Kane

"Last week on Smackdown...I showed a hint of weakness. A loss to Rhett Titus, then later to be humiliated by the Foreign Invasion!"

*fans boo as Kane mentions their names*

"Now tonight...the Foreign Invasion enters Hell when they step into the ring. I refuse to lose to Drew McIntyre and Sheamus! Everyone will remember tonight...that I am the monster who dropped the Undertaker flat at Bad Blood, covered Steve Austin in a pool of blood, set Jim Ross on fire, break Linda McMahon's neck, and I can go on and on!"

*Kane pauses for a second as he looks around at the fans*

"The inner monster needs to be exposed again! To feast on the innocent...To give fear an entire new definition! I vow that tonight on Smackdown, Drew McIntyre...Sheamus, you will forever regret your actions and sticking your noses in my business."

*fans cheer for Kane to destroy them tonight*

"Even if Matt Morgan stands in my path of destruction tonight...his fate will be the same as McIntyre's and Sheamus'..."

*fans cheer as Kane drops his microphone and he raises his arms to ignite his pyro*

*Kane's theme begins to play as he heads backstage*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:35 pm

AJ Lee

*just finished signing autographs for fans that had backstage passes, and now is just walking around*

Shark Boy

*walking around backstage acting like he is the most powerful being to walk the Earth*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 41 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next