The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:36 pm

In Beth Phoenix' locker room Beth is sitting on her couch as Josh Matthews is sitting on a chair next to her.

Josh: "Beth I would like to thank you for accepting to have this interview here in your locker room tonight. Well first of all how do you feel after losing the Divas title to Velvet Sky last Monday on Nitro?"

Beth: "How am I supposed to feel? I had Velvet beaten and that bitch Trish Stratus had to come out and cost me my title. Trish is the only reason that Velvet Sky is the Divas Champion right now. But at the end of the day, all what Trish did was to prove what I've been saying over the last weeks. Trish is jealous of me. She is jealous because I am stronger and better than she ever was. Trish just can't get over the fact that her time is off. She wanted to make an impact and that's why she did what he did. Now...i'm going to make an impact on her."

Josh: "Well last Thursday on WWE Superstars you did take Trish Stratus out with the Glam-Slam..."

Beth: "That was just the beggining. I have a lot more in store for Trish in the near future."

Josh: "We know that tomorrow night on Nitro there will be a 10 Diva Battle Royal over the top rope to declare the #1 contender for the Divas title."

Beth: "First of all it's so unfair that I have to compete in a battle royal to get a Divas title match. I mean, I never got my rematch that I deserve! I should be facing Velvet Sky for the Divas title. But that's alright. It's a good chance for me to show to the world how much better I am than the other divas. I will get my hands on all of those barbies and oh God, I can't wait to get my hands on Bitch Stratus!"

Josh: "I believe it's Trish Stratus, not b...."

Beth: "Shut up! I will win tomorrow's battle royal and I will regain My Divas title. And then...I am going to send Trish Stratus back to the retirement house where she belongs!"
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:39 pm

SP wrote:
Edge
Edge is kinda suprised.
"Right, right. Well Bobby, welcome aboard."

~Bobby crosses his arms~

Bobby: "You seem a tad bit surprised or quizical? Anything on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:41 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
SP wrote:
Edge
Edge is kinda suprised.

~Bobby crosses his arms~

Edge
"No, no. Just, you were a TNA World Champion, why leave for NXT? Well I mean, ofcourse WWE owns TNA in ratings and in wrestling skills,"
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:50 pm

SP wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
SP wrote:
Edge
Edge is kinda suprised.

~Bobby crosses his arms~

Edge
"No, no. Just, you were a TNA World Champion, why leave for NXT? Well I mean, ofcourse WWE owns TNA in ratings and in wrestling skills,"

Bobby: "Because I want to earn my way here. In TNA I started from the bottom in the very beginning, and worked my way up to become World Champion there. So I saw an.... oppertunity to join WWE in a similar fashion"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:52 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
SP wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
SP wrote:
Edge
Edge is kinda suprised.

~Bobby crosses his arms~

Edge

Bobby: "Because I want to earn my way here. In TNA I started from the bottom in the very beginning, and worked my way up to become World Champion there. So I saw an.... oppertunity to join WWE in a similar fashion"

Edge
Edge nods his head.
"I suppose .."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:52 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 INVASION%20LOGO

The new theme of the alliance known as the Foreign Invasion hits, and fans throughout the arena start swarming the smirking Drew McIntyre with showers of boo's. He does not care though. McIntyre and Sheamus have proven that they are the most dominant team on the roster, or better yet the business taking out the tag-team champs last week. And taking one step closer to the titles. He walks out as the now catchy tune of 'Gaelic Valor' plays still. He walks down the ramp in a white suit not dressed in his ring gear. Earlier today he arrived in a brand new Camero. Jr say's quote 'These guys have it going for them in every way' and nobody can argue otherwise. He walks up the steps now nearing the end of this entrance he asks for a mic and raises the mic to his lips as he stands in the middle of the ring

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"You like my suit huh ladies? Now who's showing respect... I told you from the beginning since we had this planned that a new alliance and powerful one at that would be formed, but none of you listened. You all thought I was joking right? But now look. After one week we got together and destroyed the tag-team of Kane and Matt Morgan. And soon we will take the titles and never give them up. That will show everyone if you have not already got it through your numb skulls, that we are not just another made up fantasy team. This is for real. I think we all know that In life, you don't get a second chance. I was called the chosen one for a reason. It being to find my new partner, someone who understands what it's like being treated disrespectfully in front of millions of fans week after week without holding back anything. Someone who understands the pain I've been going through, and someone who wants to do something about it. And that man is Sheamus... come on out here my friend."

He lowers the mic and waits for a response from the back

All of the fans were expecting the music of Sheamus to fill the arena as what a surprise it was when Carlito's theme fills the arena. The whole crowd including Drew McIntrye was in a shock as Carlito who just rejoined the World Wrestling Entertainment to take part of NXT makes his way from the back. The crowd is booing Carlito who walks out with his apple in hand tossing it up and down. He has a wide smirk on his face as he does a complete 360 showing of his tan pants and he blue and yellow Caribbean shirt. Carlito reaches the ring and grabs a microphone that was obviously meant for Sheamus and slides on into the ring were he meets face to face with Drew McIntrye who is obviously not pleased by Carlito's appearance.

Carlito ---
Having a invasion in the WWE without Carlito in the group? That's not cool! That is why when Carlito heard that you were out here and calling for your invasion partner this was his opportunity to get out to the ring. Listen to this idea Drew... NXT also has invasion members as you and Sheamus take car of Raw and Smackdown it is Carlito that continues the invasion in NXT! Now that... that's cool. Think about that one McIntrye.

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"May I help you..? Listen here, I don't know who you are and what you just said, and everyone thinks I have trouble with English.. *He scoffs* Why don't we get a translator out here to repeat everything he is saying into English please. Listen, I think you got your Afro tangled in your ears when I said this: Sheamus and I are the reason WWE is still alive ... Think about THAT Carlito..."

Carlito stares down at the ground for a moment smirking as this guy most be the biggest idiot in the entire WWE as he looks at Carlito. Carlito finally looks up and now stares eye to eye with Drew McIntrye. Carlito glances at his apple but decides now is not the time to spit it in his face that can wait a few minutes.

Carlito ---
Are you stupid or something? You do not disrespect Carlito like that oh no no you most be out of your mind to talk to Carlito like that. You aren't cool at first I seen potential in you but now I realize you are just an uncool moron and you need to respect Carlito. Do you know what cool is Drew? Your looking at it so you need to realize who you are talking to! I have thought about it and you know what Carlito thinks about your little quote?

Carlito takes a bite out of his apple and quickly spat it right into McIntryes face.

Carlito ---
Now that.. THAT'S COOL!

Sheamus comes out holding a mic.

"Drew. Drew My friend."

Sheamus walks down the ramp and gets to the ring.

"Wipe the apple off of your face brother. Let me handle this."

He pats Drew on the shoulder and he turns to Carlito.

"Listen to me now poor excuse for a superstar, we are not cool and we are proud about it. We don't want to be cool we want to be champions, we want to be dominant and we want to be the best tag team ever. Now you...you belong to a roster that's called NXT. That means you are a nobody who waits for a chance to get on SmackDown or Nitro. That means that we disrespect you right in your face and all you can do about it is nothing. Now get the hell out of our ring before I do something that I won't regret."

Sheamus takes the apple from Carlito's hand and bites it.

*Drew wipes it off and waits for Carlito's response*

First off Carlito snatches his apple back from Sheamus staring him down with a angry look on his face.

Carlito --
Carlito a nobody?! I won the United States and Intercontintal championships on my debut matches on Raw and Smackdown! I am a former Tag TEAM CHAMPION! What about your friend Drew? Carlito is three times as good as him but you the former World Champion has Carlito's respect.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:57 pm

SP wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
SP wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
SP wrote:
Edge
Edge is kinda suprised.

~Bobby crosses his arms~

Edge

Edge
Edge nods his head.
"I suppose .."

Bobby: "Now, I've been told that in NXT my 'Pro' is supposed to help me be the best 'Rookie' and potentially win a WWE Contract and a title match of my choosing?"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:58 pm

SP wrote:
Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Hulk Hogan is in his office, thinking about Smackdown.

Daniel Bryan
Finally finds Hogan's office. He knocks on the door.

OFF: Did the page freak out for you too? Or just me?!

Hulk Hogan shouts for whoever it is to come in and take a seat.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:01 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

The new theme of the alliance known as the Foreign Invasion hits, and fans throughout the arena start swarming the smirking Drew McIntyre with showers of boo's. He does not care though. McIntyre and Sheamus have proven that they are the most dominant team on the roster, or better yet the business taking out the tag-team champs last week. And taking one step closer to the titles. He walks out as the now catchy tune of 'Gaelic Valor' plays still. He walks down the ramp in a white suit not dressed in his ring gear. Earlier today he arrived in a brand new Camero. Jr say's quote 'These guys have it going for them in every way' and nobody can argue otherwise. He walks up the steps now nearing the end of this entrance he asks for a mic and raises the mic to his lips as he stands in the middle of the ring

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"You like my suit huh ladies? Now who's showing respect... I told you from the beginning since we had this planned that a new alliance and powerful one at that would be formed, but none of you listened. You all thought I was joking right? But now look. After one week we got together and destroyed the tag-team of Kane and Matt Morgan. And soon we will take the titles and never give them up. That will show everyone if you have not already got it through your numb skulls, that we are not just another made up fantasy team. This is for real. I think we all know that In life, you don't get a second chance. I was called the chosen one for a reason. It being to find my new partner, someone who understands what it's like being treated disrespectfully in front of millions of fans week after week without holding back anything. Someone who understands the pain I've been going through, and someone who wants to do something about it. And that man is Sheamus... come on out here my friend."

All of the fans were expecting the music of Sheamus to fill the arena as what a surprise it was when Carlito's theme fills the arena. The whole crowd including Drew McIntrye was in a shock as Carlito who just rejoined the World Wrestling Entertainment to take part of NXT makes his way from the back. The crowd is booing Carlito who walks out with his apple in hand tossing it up and down. He has a wide smirk on his face as he does a complete 360 showing of his tan pants and he blue and yellow Caribbean shirt. Carlito reaches the ring and grabs a microphone that was obviously meant for Sheamus and slides on into the ring were he meets face to face with Drew McIntrye who is obviously not pleased by Carlito's appearance.

Carlito ---
Having a invasion in the WWE without Carlito in the group? That's not cool! That is why when Carlito heard that you were out here and calling for your invasion partner this was his opportunity to get out to the ring. Listen to this idea Drew... NXT also has invasion members as you and Sheamus take car of Raw and Smackdown it is Carlito that continues the invasion in NXT! Now that... that's cool. Think about that one McIntrye.

>>Drew McIntyre<<

"May I help you..? Listen here, I don't know who you are and what you just said, and everyone thinks I have trouble with English.. *He scoffs* Why don't we get a translator out here to repeat everything he is saying into English please. Listen, I think you got your Afro tangled in your ears when I said this: Sheamus and I are the reason WWE is still alive ... Think about THAT Carlito..."

Carlito stares down at the ground for a moment smirking as this guy most be the biggest idiot in the entire WWE as he looks at Carlito. Carlito finally looks up and now stares eye to eye with Drew McIntrye. Carlito glances at his apple but decides now is not the time to spit it in his face that can wait a few minutes.

Carlito ---
Are you stupid or something? You do not disrespect Carlito like that oh no no you most be out of your mind to talk to Carlito like that. You aren't cool at first I seen potential in you but now I realize you are just an uncool moron and you need to respect Carlito. Do you know what cool is Drew? Your looking at it so you need to realize who you are talking to! I have thought about it and you know what Carlito thinks about your little quote?

Carlito takes a bite out of his apple and quickly spat it right into McIntryes face.

Carlito ---
Now that.. THAT'S COOL!

"Drew. Drew My friend."

"Listen to me now poor excuse for a superstar, we are not cool and we are proud about it. We don't want to be cool we want to be champions, we want to be dominant and we want to be the best tag team ever. Now you...you belong to a roster that's called NXT. That means you are a nobody who waits for a chance to get on SmackDown or Nitro. That means that we disrespect you right in your face and all you can do about it is nothing. Now get the hell out of our ring before I do something that I won't regret."

First off Carlito snatches his apple back from Sheamus staring him down with a angry look on his face.

Carlito --
Carlito a nobody?! I won the United States and Intercontintal championships on my debut matches on Raw and Smackdown! I am a former Tag TEAM CHAMPION! What about your friend Drew? Carlito is three times as good as him but you the former World Champion has Carlito's respect.

Sheamus smirks

"Look you have potentials and you are indeed impressive. But until you show respect to My friend Drew McIntyre, until you win a match and until you win a title in the near future you are not going to be a part of the Foreign Invasion."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:07 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
SP wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
SP wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
SP wrote:
Edge
Edge is kinda suprised.

~Bobby crosses his arms~

Edge

Edge
Edge nods his head.
"I suppose .."

Bobby: "Now, I've been told that in NXT my 'Pro' is supposed to help me be the best 'Rookie' and potentially win a WWE Contract and a title match of my choosing?"

Edge
"Sorta. I bascially train you to be the best you can be."

SP wrote:
Hulk Hogan is in his office, thinking about Smackdown.

Daniel Bryan
Finally finds Hogan's office. He knocks on the door.

OFF: Did the page freak out for you too? Or just me?!

Hulk Hogan shouts for whoever it is to come in and take a seat.

Daniel Bryan
DB walks into the office and takes a seat.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Hulk looks up from his work and stares across at Bryan.

"What can I do for you Daniel?"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:10 pm

RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

>>Drew McIntyre<<

Carlito ---

>>Drew McIntyre<<

Carlito ---

Carlito ---
Now that.. THAT'S COOL!

"Drew. Drew My friend."

Carlito --

Sheamus smirks

"Look you have potentials and you are indeed impressive. But until you show respect to My friend Drew McIntyre, until you win a match and until you win a title in the near future you are not going to be a part of the Foreign Invasion."

Carlito --- You two have seen the pros and rookies paring for NXT right? Carlito's pro is Drew McIntyre.. so that's not cool and he better respect me.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Alberto Del Rio arrives.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:14 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

>>Drew McIntyre<<

Carlito ---

>>Drew McIntyre<<

Carlito ---

Carlito ---
Now that.. THAT'S COOL!

"Drew. Drew My friend."

Carlito --

Sheamus smirks

Carlito --- You two have seen the pros and rookies paring for NXT right? Carlito's pro is Drew McIntyre.. so that's not cool and he better respect me.

Sheamus grins.

"We know that. I thought you didn't knew that because the Rookies respect the Pro's and it's not necessary to have the opposite. So apologize to Drew for spitting in his face and get out of here as long as you can do it by yourself."
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:14 pm

Bobby: "Well, it'll be pleasure training with another former World Champion and... oppertuniest might I say?"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Umm I need another guy on raw and another on smackdown or a maybe a tag team and a star or whatever anything you guys can offer me (:
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:19 pm

RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

>>Drew McIntyre<<

Carlito ---

>>Drew McIntyre<<

Carlito ---

Carlito ---
Now that.. THAT'S COOL!

"Drew. Drew My friend."

Carlito --

Sheamus smirks

Sheamus grins.

"We know that. I thought you didn't knew that because the Rookies respect the Pro's and it's not necessary to have the opposite. So apologize to Drew for spitting in his face and get out of here as long as you can do it by yourself."

Carlito --- Drew, Carlito is so sorry for spitting the apple in your face... Carlito takes another bite out of his apple as Drew stares at him still wiping his face as Carlito spits it right in Sheamus's face. NOT!

Carlito runs to the back as the crowd cheers and his music kicks back on.

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:19 pm

I'll sign someone up for RAW?

What about I pick up Lesnar since the guy who has him never RPs?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Daniel Bryan
Well Mr. Hogan, as you know, I signed my contract AFTER you made the match card for Smackdown, but anyway I can score a match?"

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Bobby: [i]"Well, it'll be pleasure training with another former World Champion and... oppertuniest might I say?"
Edge
Edge smirks.
"I suppose you could say that. Haha. Well, I better be going, got a date! Haha!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:22 pm

i need a main eventer hopefully on sd,
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:24 pm

I am trying to see what is up with Johns lack of activity
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:24 pm

SP wrote:

Daniel Bryan
Well Mr. Hogan, as you know, I signed my contract AFTER you made the match card for Smackdown, but anyway I can score a match?"

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Bobby: [i]"Well, it'll be pleasure training with another former World Champion and... oppertuniest might I say?"
Edge
Edge smirks.
"I suppose you could say that. Haha. Well, I better be going, got a date! Haha!"

Hulk takes a deep breath before sitting up in his seat.

"I'm afraid not Daniel. You see, this Friday I want everything to go nice and smooth and that is why I do not want to change anything on the card but I am sure I can squeeze you in a promo slot."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Could I see RED & Karl in the chat box asap
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:26 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

I am trying to see what is up with Johns lack of activity

John has Lesnar?

I thought it was that TTHSMF guy?
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:30 pm

OFF: Hey I missed the Line-Up for SmackDown, can I see what it is so I can see if I need to do a promo for Kurt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 21 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next