The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:46 pm

OFF: I know we ain't really suppose to advertise, but can someone please go on my Personal Booking Thread and Vote, so I can start it. This is Here!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:47 pm

SP wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 Tumblr_lrg0db5NTU1qkiqdko1_250
-X-CM PUNK-X-

*The Best in the World is glad how his conversation went with Miz earlier, is now walking around the arena with a grin on his face.*

Daniel Bryan
Bryan walks up and pats Punk on the back.
"I am so pumped to watch you win the WWE Championship in that Cage match dude! It's not even funny!"
-X-CM PUNK-X-

*Punk grins at Bryan and nods at him*

"Thanks man, really appreciate it. Can't wait to see the look of horror on Miz's face once I take his title from him. You know what that feels like you've done it before with the US championship haven't you?"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:50 pm

SP wrote:
-X-CM PUNK-X-

*The Best in the World is glad how his conversation went with Miz earlier, is now walking around the arena with a grin on his face.*

Daniel Bryan
"I am so pumped to watch you win the WWE Championship in that Cage match dude! It's not even funny!"
-X-CM PUNK-X-

"Thanks man, really appreciate it. Can't wait to see the look of horror on Miz's face once I take his title from him. You know what that feels like you've done it before with the US championship haven't you?"

Daniel Bryan
"Sure did! It is quite Awesome, not only laying the boots down on him, but just seeing that sad, upset look on his face, after you see him tap out - or put to sleep in your case ... Then, you just feel that rush, when your awarded that title! It just makes it all the better, that you can say, you kicked Miz's ass, doing it."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:57 pm

SP wrote:
SP wrote:
-X-CM PUNK-X-

Daniel Bryan
-X-CM PUNK-X-

Daniel Bryan
"Sure did! It is quite Awesome, not only laying the boots down on him, but just seeing that sad, upset look on his face, after you see him tap out - or put to sleep in your case ... Then, you just feel that rush, when your awarded that title! It just makes it all the better, that you can say, you kicked Miz's ass, doing it."
-X-CM PUNK-X-

"Hell yeah I mean Miz has been put to sleep many times but this time will make it that much sweeter because the belt comes back to the waist of the best in the world. Like I told him earlier every one knows it except him."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:59 pm

SP wrote:
SP wrote:
-X-CM PUNK-X-

Daniel Bryan
-X-CM PUNK-X-

Daniel Bryan
-X-CM PUNK-X-

"Hell yeah I mean Miz has been put to sleep many times but this time will make it that much sweeter because the belt comes back to the waist of the best in the world. Like I told him earlier every one knows it except him."

Daniel Bryan
Bryan chuckles.
"Your right! Haha. Miz can be pretty clueless from time to time, I mean, he sunk to the level of bring in good ol' A-Ry, just to try and take me out, but that didn't stop me. No matter what he throws at you. You'll over come it, and take home that title! Champ!"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:46 am

SP wrote:
SP wrote:
SP wrote:
-X-CM PUNK-X-

Daniel Bryan
-X-CM PUNK-X-

Daniel Bryan
-X-CM PUNK-X-

Daniel Bryan
Bryan chuckles.
"Your right! Haha. Miz can be pretty clueless from time to time, I mean, he sunk to the level of bring in good ol' A-Ry, just to try and take me out, but that didn't stop me. No matter what he throws at you. You'll over come it, and take home that title! Champ!"

-X-CM PUNK-X-

*Punk chuckles*

"Exactly, both of us can relate to that. Ya know the Code of Honor helped both you and I cause I can tell you will soon be destined for the main event aswell."

*Punk smirks at his reference to their home company, ROH.

OFF What brand is DB on?
Back to top Go down
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:58 am

SP wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
SP wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:

The rumors.... they are true. Orton is indeed now on Nitro, as the arena anticipates his arrivial. The music hits as his titantron begins to flicker

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD, THEY COME TO MEEEH, THEY UNDERSTAND, THEY TALK TO MEEE...."

The melodic short-term guitar solo strikes, as Orton creeps out from behind the curtain. The fans cheer their favorite anti-hero as he begins his way down the aisle.

You, got your rules and your religion.., all designed to keep you safe.., but when rules start getting broken.., You start QUESTIONIN' your faith.."

He continues to creep down the aisle, staring deadly at the ring

"I have a voice it is my savior, hates to LOVE, and loves to hate, I have a voice that has the knowledge, and the power to rule your fate"

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 Normal_RAW_965_Photo_120

"I HEAR VOICES CRYING, I SEE HEROES DYIN', I TASTE BLOOD THAT'S DRYIN, I FEEL TEMPERATURES RISIN'"

He walks up the steps, and enters through the middle ropes, smiling as the fans cheer. He asks for a microphone as the ring officials oblige. He raises it up below his mouth and speaks to the universe.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "I remember growing up as a wrestling fan..., watching the monday night wars exhilarated me.... I never would have thought in a million years, I would end up here on Nitro.., but when Eric Bischoff offered me a spot on the roster, I took it immediately..... now some rumors have been spread around that I have lost my touch.... I assure you that I am the same viper that has ruled this company for half a decade and the voices are still ring......"

He is cut off by another member of the Nitro Roster.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 Edge_CutOutJan2010_5
Edge walks out from the back, with a smirk on his face. Edge stands at the top of the stage, and looks around at the fans, then he looks down to Orton, before raising his hands high in the air, setting the pyros off!

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EdgePunk1_display_image
Edge continues down to the ring, breathing deeply. Edge slides into the ring, and looks at the fans, before stand up and climbing the turnbuckle. Edge then drops down, and snags a microphone.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EdgePunk2
"Orton! Orton! Finally! Your on Nitro!! Its about time, these great fans get to see the Viper back in action on Monday nights! I mean, the last time I saw you, we were dominating as the Tag Team Champions, and how long ago was that? 06? 07? 08? Awh, man, I miss them old days ..."

The fans chant! RATED RKO! RATED RKO! RATED RKO! RATED RKO!

"But, now look at you, you lost the shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, and then you moved on to Nitro ... I mean, don't get me wrong, I am happy your back, but ... Orton, I've been through hell on RAW, and im not letting a Punk-Ass bitch, come in here and take it all away."

Orton gazes and Edge, who just stated how he felt about Orton coming to RAW. In Shock, Orton turns his head sharply and looks down at the mat, he grins a little bit while touching his chin. He looks back up at Edge and begins to speak.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "As far as I am concerned Edge, you don't need to be here in the first place.... That ankle injury... the one the supposedly ended your career... it was all a fraud? Well to be honest Edge... if you want to call me a.... what was it....? "punk as bitch"...? Then I have no problem ending your career for good with a punt to the skull....! "

Edge
Edge glares at Orton then smirks.

"Really Orton? Like I said ... The superstars on Nitro, have battled there way to the time, and some guy, who calls himself a "snake" isn't going to barge in here, and think he's all that!"

The fans chant more! EDGE! EDGE! EDGE! EDGE!

"We worked hard enough, to accomplish what we've accomplished! A your not going to come in here, and kick us all of that ladder and think your at the top of the food chain. You may be a "Viper" Randy, but I'm a hawk ..."

Edge just shakes his head at Orton.

"My ankle injury ... It was never MEN'T to end my career. I trained my ass off, and overcame the odds, because all these people believed in me, and helped me through it. My neck, and back injury ... That was supposed to end my career, but once again, I trained my ass off and overcame the odds!! So Orton, get inline like everyone else, but The Rated R Superstar, is not afraid, to hit one little spear, on a man who calls himself "The Viper."

Orton grows increasingly annoyed with Adam Copeland. His eyes expand larger, as he raises both eyebrows, he opens his mouth and touches his chin, once again looking down at the mat. He raises the microphone back up to his mouth as tries to speak, but before he can get a word out, he lowers the microphone and squints his eyes in pain. Edge is looking at him as if he were an idiot. Randy raises the microphone and begins to speak.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "The voices..... THEY'RE RINGING....... I AM THEIR SLAVE.... THEY....... CON-TROL ME.....

Opening his eyes, Randy Orton was no longer in control, the evil voices that once guided him returned that night. Quickly, Orton exits the ring, leaving Edge in a state of shock, Orton then walks over to the announce table, and looks dead on at Jim Ross. J.R., a fan of Orton, had absolutely no idea what was in store. Within a split second, Orton grabs him by his collar and forcefully pulls him toward the area around the ring. "R.K.O.".

Jim Ross falls flat on his head, rolling around in agony. Orton with pure evil in his eyes, menacingly walks over to where J.R. was sitting and grabs the steal chair. Instantly, he runs over to JR and begins to land numerous shots from the steel chair, surely putting damage to his back.

He then falls down to his fists, waiting for Jim Ross to try and get up. He gets into a squatting position as he sees a little motion in the body of JR. He stands and sees Jim Ross make it to his knees. Within a split second Orton charges to Jim Ross at full force, forcefully colliding a punt kick to Jim Ross' skull. He instantaneously repositions his head toward Edge.

Last edited by StrizzySterling on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:13 am

OT: hey guys, I'm going on hunting trip, leaving this morning, and coming back Monday night, hopefully in time for RAW. so I'll see you all then! Smile
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:35 am

Plan for monday.

AJ Styles promo.

The Rock promo.

Jim C promo (Might)

HBK promo.

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:18 am

StrizzySterling wrote:
SP wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
SP wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:

The rumors.... they are true. Orton is indeed now on Nitro, as the arena anticipates his arrivial. The music hits as his titantron begins to flicker

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD, THEY COME TO MEEEH, THEY UNDERSTAND, THEY TALK TO MEEE...."

The melodic short-term guitar solo strikes, as Orton creeps out from behind the curtain. The fans cheer their favorite anti-hero as he begins his way down the aisle.

You, got your rules and your religion.., all designed to keep you safe.., but when rules start getting broken.., You start QUESTIONIN' your faith.."

"I have a voice it is my savior, hates to LOVE, and loves to hate, I have a voice that has the knowledge, and the power to rule your fate"

"I HEAR VOICE CRYING, I SEE HEROES DYIN', I TASTE BLOOD THAT'S DRYIN, I FEEL TEMPERATURES RISIN'"

He walks up the steps, and enters through the middle ropes, smiling as the fans cheer. He asks for a microphone as the ring officials oblige. He raises it up below his mouth and speaks to the universe.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "I remember growing up as a wrestling fan..., watching the monday night wars exhilarated me.... I never would have thought in a million years, I would end up here on Nitro.., but when Eric Bischoff offered me a spot on the roster, I took it immediately..... now some rumors have been spread around that I have lost my touch.... I assure you that I am the same viper that has ruled this company for half a decade and the voices are still ring......"

Edge walks out from the back, with a smirk on his face. Edge stands at the top of the stage, and looks around at the fans, then he looks down to Orton, before raising his hands high in the air, setting the pyros off!

Edge continues down to the ring, breathing deeply. Edge slides into the ring, and looks at the fans, before stand up and climbing the turnbuckle. Edge then drops down, and snags a microphone.

"Orton! Orton! Finally! Your on Nitro!! Its about time, these great fans get to see the Viper back in action on Monday nights! I mean, the last time I saw you, we were dominating as the Tag Team Champions, and how long ago was that? 06? 07? 08? Awh, man, I miss them old days ..."

"But, now look at you, you lost the shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, and then you moved on to Nitro ... I mean, don't get me wrong, I am happy your back, but ... Orton, I've been through hell on RAW, and im not letting a Punk-Ass bitch, come in here and take it all away."

Orton gazes and Edge, who just stated how he felt about Orton coming to RAW. In Shock, Orton turns his head sharply and looks down at the mat, he grins a little bit while touching his chin. He looks back up at Edge and begins to speak.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "As far as I am concerned Edge, you don't need to be here in the first place.... That ankle injury... the one the supposedly ended your career... it was all a fraud? Well to be honest Edge... if you want to call me a.... what was it....? "punk as bitch"...? Then I have no problem ending your career for good with a punt to the skull....! "

Edge

"Really Orton? Like I said ... The superstars on Nitro, have battled there way to the time, and some guy, who calls himself a "snake" isn't going to barge in here, and think he's all that!"

"We worked hard enough, to accomplish what we've accomplished! A your not going to come in here, and kick us all of that ladder and think your at the top of the food chain. You may be a "Viper" Randy, but I'm a hawk ..."

"My ankle injury ... It was never MEN'T to end my career. I trained my ass off, and overcame the odds, because all these people believed in me, and helped me through it. My neck, and back injury ... That was supposed to end my career, but once again, I trained my ass off and overcame the odds!! So Orton, get inline like everyone else, but The Rated R Superstar, is not afraid, to hit one little spear, on a man who calls himself "The Viper."

Orton grows increasingly annoyed with Adam Copeland. His eyes expand larger, as he raises both eyebrows, he opens his mouth and touches his chin, once again looking down at the mat. He raises the microphone back up to his mouth as tries to speak, but before he can get a word out, he lowers the microphone and squints his eyes in pain. Edge is looking at him as if he were an idiot. Randy raises the microphone and begins to speak.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "The voices..... THEY'RE RINGING....... I AM THEIR SLAVE.... THEY....... CON-TROL ME.....

Opening his eyes, Randy Orton was no longer in control, the evil voices that once guided him returned that night. Quickly, Orton exits the ring, leaving Edge in a state of shock, Orton then walks over to the announce table, and looks dead on at Jim Ross. J.R., a fan of Orton, had absolutely no idea what was in store. Within a split second, Orton grabs him by his collar and forcefully pulls him toward the area around the ring. "R.K.O.".

Jim Ross falls flat on his head, rolling around in agony. Orton with pure evil in his eyes, menacingly walks over to where J.R. was sitting and grabs the steal chair. Instantly, he runs over to JR and begins to land numerous shots from the steel chair, surely putting damage to his back.

He then falls down to his fists, waiting for Jim Ross to try and get up. He gets into a squatting position as he sees a little motion in the body of JR. He stands and sees Jim Ross make it to his knees. Within a split second Orton charges to Jim Ross at full force, forcefully colliding a punt kick to Jim Ross' skull. He instantaneously repositions his head toward Edge.

Booyaka Booyaka-- Rey Mysterio's pyro goes off as fans get to their feet he walks out, and it doesn't look like he plans on coming to the ring so he stands on the stage with a mic raised to his lips

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 Rey%2BMysterio%2B2011

"Rany man, get a grip of yourself, what has gotten into you dawg. I mean in the past you used to be a viper, now your more like a pitbull on turrets. You can't expect people to treat you with the proper respect and sympathy you think you deserve, especially when you pull stunts like that.."
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:28 am

~Kurt Angle is walking around after the title match he had lost to Chris Masters this past Friday~

*Bobby Roode has just arrived at the areana as he prepares for NXT*

Last edited by TimTapOutTaylor on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:38 am

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 NewImage-3

The general manager of this season of NXT finally arrives--Matt Striker walks into the arena with a suit and a clipboard to do some interviews, maybe talk to some of the superstars competing round some up and just get their insides of why they should win this years season of NXT and become WWE's next breakout star

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 P

The ruthless Scotsman Drew McIntyre--arrives into the arena in his new shirt and a bunch of signed papers. After the little encounter with Carlito yesterday he shrugged it off and took a long show after being spat at. He knows nothing good comes from rookies, just then _____ bumps into him making him drop the papers
all over the floor

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 Nn

'The sexiest women in wrestling history' Velvet Sky-- arrives with a smug look on her face, she knows she has to put the title on the line soon, hoping to send a message today since she hasn't in a while. She arrives in her gold ring gear with the two masked ladies wearing all black as usual as they follow her around
Back to top Go down
StrizzySterling
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:58 am

.ηovα. wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
SP wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
SP wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:

"I HEAR VOICE CRYING, I SEE HEROES DYIN', I TASTE BLOOD THAT'S DRYIN, I FEEL TEMPERATURES RISIN'"

Edge

Booyaka Booyaka-- Rey Mysterio's pyro goes off as fans get to their feet he walks out, and it doesn't look like he plans on coming to the ring so he stands on the stage with a mic raised to his lips

"Randy man, get a grip of yourself, what has gotten into you dawg. I mean in the past you used to be a viper, now your more like a pitbull on turrets. You can't expect people to treat you with the proper respect and sympathy you think you deserve, especially when you pull stunts like that.."

Just as it seemed that Orton would turn his focus on the Rated "R" Superstar and enter the ring to attack him. P.O.D., blasts through the speakers and out comes rey mysterio, with a concerned look on his face, he pleads to Orton, telling him to calm down. Orton raises the microphone up to his mouth.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "SYMPATHY!? I DON'T NEED ANYONE'S SYMPATHY...... The only respect I need or even want.... comes from the voices that reside within...

Orton turns his attentions to Rey Mysterio as he walks around the ring, slowly creeping like the demonic figure he is. He smirks and starts to walk up the aisle, every second getting closer to Rey Mysterio.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:05 pm

StrizzySterling wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
SP wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
SP wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:

Edge

"Randy man, get a grip of yourself, what has gotten into you dawg. I mean in the past you used to be a viper, now your more like a pitbull on turrets. You can't expect people to treat you with the proper respect and sympathy you think you deserve, especially when you pull stunts like that.."

Just as it seemed that Orton would turn his focus on the Rated "R" Superstar and enter the ring to attack him. P.O.D., blasts through the speakers and out comes rey mysterio, with a concerned look on his face, he pleads to Orton, telling him to calm down. Orton raises the microphone up to his mouth.

'.the viper.' RANDY ORTON: "SYMPATHY!? I DON'T NEED ANYONE'S SYMPATHY...... The only respect I need or even want.... comes from the voices that reside within...

Orton turns his attentions to Rey Mysterio as he walks around the ring, slowly creeping like the demonic figure he is. He smirks and starts to walk up the aisle, every second getting closer to Rey Mysterio.

Rey Mysterio starts to get a look of concern on his face as Orton inches closer Rey sprints towards him and ducks under him rolling into the ring leaving Orton halfway up the ramp then he leans on the rope and raises his mic again

"Those voices are fake Randy! It's just like believing in the tooth fairy, man you need to be in a mental institute if your going to act this way"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:25 pm

The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry is set to make a promo later on.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 Markhenry

The Glamazon Beth Phoenix has an interview with Josh Matthews later tonight.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 Wwe-diva-beth-phoenix-8

The Celtic-Warrior Sheamus is walking around getting ready to make an impact on Nitro along with Drew McIntyre.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 SHEAMUS_03222010rf_141

Cody Rhodes is backstage with his baggers telling them how easily he is going to win the World Title Tournament.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 Cody-rhodes

John Cena is in the gym working out getting ready for his match against Triple H tomorrow night.

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 2iu2ceq
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:44 pm

RED you should probably do a promo with Cody.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:02 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
RED you should probably do a promo with Cody.

Just saying.

Yeah I was thinking about doing a promo with him tomorrow before Raw, uh, I mean Nitro.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:10 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
SP wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:
SP wrote:
StrizzySterling wrote:

Edge

Rey Mysterio starts to get a look of concern on his face as Orton inches closer Rey sprints towards him and ducks under him rolling into the ring leaving Orton halfway up the ramp then he leans on the rope and raises his mic again

"Those voices are fake Randy! It's just like believing in the tooth fairy, man you need to be in a mental institute if your going to act this way"

Edge sets out to finally end this. Edge slides into the ring, setting up a Spear on Mysterio as the fans begin to cheer. Mysterio finally turns around and Edge nails it! SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR!

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 Edge-spear-rey-mysterio

Edge then rolls out of the ring, and walks closer towards Orton. Orton smirks as he dives down, ging for a shot on Edge, but Edge ducks it. Orton quickly comes back with an RKO, but Edge pushes him off, and when Orton turns back around ... SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR!

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 Orton-vs-Edge-spear

Edge then gets up and grab the microphone.

Edge
"Like I said .. nobody is going to just come up in here, and take our spotlight!"

Edge then drops the microphone and walks up the ramp, eventually dissapearing backstage.

OFF: I got sick of this xP .. so I just ended things. KBAI!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Edge
Edge walks backstage, alittle sore, after what just happend in the ring. Edge continues walking backstage, heading towards his lockerroom.

Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett arrives at the WWE Arena, after a long night of partying. Barrett walks through the hallways backstage, planning on hitting the gym, before Nitro, tomorrow night.

El Generico
El Generico is back at the hotel, in the room that himself and AJ Styles bought ... sleeping in his bed, with two women, who he can't even remember the names of.

Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan is chilling in his lockerroom, after sneaking in through the side doors. Bryan taps up his wrists, then sets out to find Hulk Hogan, and ask him afew questions for Smackdown.

Alissa Flash
Alissa Flash is laying down on The Miz's couch, waiting for him to arrive.

Richie Steamboat
Richie Steamboat is chilling at the hotel, watching some matches, that involve his WWE NXT Pro; Alex Riley

Booker T
Booker T is backstage in his office, working on some new T-Shirt designs for certain WWE Superstars.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:26 pm

[quote="SP"][center][b">Edge
Edge walks backstage, alittle sore, after what just happend in the ring. Edge continues walking backstage, heading towards his lockerroom.

~Bobby Roode stops Edge right before his door to his Locker Room~

Bobby: "So.... you're my NXT pro.... Nice to meet you Edge."

~Bobby extends his hand~
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:28 pm

[quote="SP"]
[b">Edge

TimTapoutTaylor wrote:

~Bobby extends his hand~

[center]Edge
Edge stares at Rhoode, before looking at him up and down. Edge then smirks and shakes Rhoode's hand.
"I guess so .. whats your name again?"

Last edited by SP on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Hulk Hogan is in his office, thinking about Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Hulk Hogan is in his office, thinking about Smackdown.

Daniel Bryan
Finally finds Hogan's office. He knocks on the door.

OFF: Did the page freak out for you too? Or just me?!
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:33 pm

[quote="SP"]
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
SP wrote:
[b">Edge

~Bobby extends his hand~

[center]Edge
Edge stares at Rhoode, before looking at him up and down. Edge then smirks and shakes Rhoode's hand.
"I guess so .. whats your name again?"

Bobby: "Bobby.. Bobby Roode. Former TNA World, and Tag Team Champion before I joined WWE's NXT competition."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Edge
Edge is kinda suprised.
"Right, right. Well Bobby, welcome aboard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 20 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next