The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0

Go down 
+17
AngleV2
Mesa
Oriadon
SP
TimTapOut
Karl
noeleen phoenix
White guy
Nova
Styles
RED
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
Jigsaw*
Bleed Green
American Wolf
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:27 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Justin wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Justin wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Justin wrote:

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 Mickie_James60
The divas number one contender Mickie James arrives shortly after Del Rio. She is wearing her pink James t-shirt with her black pants. She thinks about her match with the plastic Velvet Sky in two weeks as she knows she's got this all covered and in a matter of two weeks she will become your next Divas champion. Mickie heads backstage as ____ walks up to her.

OT: RP anyone? Don't care who.
Trish Stratus
Storms up towards Mickie and pulls her over to a side where no one can see what they are about to discuss.
Ok Mickie, me and you had our problems quite some time ago when you went all 'crazy bitch' at me over your weird strange obsession when I rejected all of your love but last night was pulling the last straw. Taking my spot for MY title. Not cool Mickie. Totally not cool.
Trish then puts her hand on her hip
Don't go about thinking you are the top dog now because you won last night and have a chance at Velvet's title because we all know either the title will come back to me and stay with me.

Mickie glares at Trish.

- ->Mickie James <--
''Woah, woah, woah Trish. Calm down for a second you mind? Listen, I understand that I'm not the ''top dog'' of this company but I am your number one contender, and as much as you don't like it you must suck it up. I am here to win, and my plan in two weeks is to go out there and kick Velvet's ass. Now if you could excuse me I have stuff to do rather than listening to you scream over somthing stupid.''

Mickie goes to walk away but Trish grabs her holding her back.
Trish Stratus
Not so fast Mickie! I haven't finished yet.

Trish pins her against the wall so she can't move away again.
Now. Back to where I was. You eliminated me now I will eliminate you in my own little special way, who knows when but if you do get that title, which you hopefully won't you will regret pushing me over that top rope because Mickie, you know me and I know you and you know correctly that I can make your life a living hell.

Mickie gets a bit angry.

- -> Mickie James <- -
''Oh how cute. Threaten me? Fine. But I promise you Trish, in a matter of weeks I will become your new divas champion whether you like it or not. And right after that, when I'm finished celebrating, I'll come back to you and rub it all in your face because that is how much of a bitch I am.''

Mickie laughs evilly.
Trish Stratus
Rolls her eyes at Mickie.
Oh believe you will not be the new champion. Pigs will fly before you become the new champion. Come to celebrate when you win it? Even if you do you can come and see me because I will be so happy yeah? Happily waiting with a crowbar in my hand if you dare come anywhere near me that day.
Trish sarcastically smiles at Mickie.
But pushing your life out of the way, during that match you'll be having don't be surprised if you get a surprise visit from me at ringside because you are not the only person who wants to beat velvet in different ways. You want to beat her for the title I just want to beat her both senseless and for the title after that little bleach blonde bitch called me all sorts of names the other day and tried pushing me about with her two buddies; whom need to get those freakin' masks off eh.
Trish pulls a grunted face as she thinks about it now.

Mickie calms down a bit.

- -> Mickie James <- -
''Listen Trish, I don't JUST want the championship, I want to beat the living hell out of Velvet too. Plus, what she did on Monday already crossed the line hitting me with that title then getting those two masked whores to beat me down? How nice of her. But let me tell you this, if you dare screw me over and take away my chance from winning that championship, not only will I beat YOU down, but I will pretty much probably end your career for good. Not a theat, it's a promise.''

Mickie smiles.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:29 pm

SP wrote:
El Generico
Lies down on the couch, looking up at the ceiling.
"Good! I'm glad!"
Generico sees through the crack in the door that AJ is walking towards the lockerroom.
"AJ, in 3 ... 2 .. 1 .. and .."

OFF: Noeleen should make me a banner, cause she wuvs meh! Very Happy
OFF: hahahahaha... no Razz my photoshop broke so i am no longer as gifted my dear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Justin wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Justin wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Justin wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Justin wrote:

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 Mickie_James60
The divas number one contender Mickie James arrives shortly after Del Rio. She is wearing her pink James t-shirt with her black pants. She thinks about her match with the plastic Velvet Sky in two weeks as she knows she's got this all covered and in a matter of two weeks she will become your next Divas champion. Mickie heads backstage as ____ walks up to her.

OT: RP anyone? Don't care who.
Trish Stratus
Storms up towards Mickie and pulls her over to a side where no one can see what they are about to discuss.
Ok Mickie, me and you had our problems quite some time ago when you went all 'crazy bitch' at me over your weird strange obsession when I rejected all of your love but last night was pulling the last straw. Taking my spot for MY title. Not cool Mickie. Totally not cool.
Trish then puts her hand on her hip
Don't go about thinking you are the top dog now because you won last night and have a chance at Velvet's title because we all know either the title will come back to me and stay with me.

Mickie glares at Trish.

- ->Mickie James <--
''Woah, woah, woah Trish. Calm down for a second you mind? Listen, I understand that I'm not the ''top dog'' of this company but I am your number one contender, and as much as you don't like it you must suck it up. I am here to win, and my plan in two weeks is to go out there and kick Velvet's ass. Now if you could excuse me I have stuff to do rather than listening to you scream over somthing stupid.''

Mickie goes to walk away but Trish grabs her holding her back.
Trish Stratus
Not so fast Mickie! I haven't finished yet.

Trish pins her against the wall so she can't move away again.
Now. Back to where I was. You eliminated me now I will eliminate you in my own little special way, who knows when but if you do get that title, which you hopefully won't you will regret pushing me over that top rope because Mickie, you know me and I know you and you know correctly that I can make your life a living hell.

Mickie gets a bit angry.

- -> Mickie James <- -
''Oh how cute. Threaten me? Fine. But I promise you Trish, in a matter of weeks I will become your new divas champion whether you like it or not. And right after that, when I'm finished celebrating, I'll come back to you and rub it all in your face because that is how much of a bitch I am.''

Mickie laughs evilly.
Trish Stratus
Rolls her eyes at Mickie.
Oh believe you will not be the new champion. Pigs will fly before you become the new champion. Come to celebrate when you win it? Even if you do you can come and see me because I will be so happy yeah? Happily waiting with a crowbar in my hand if you dare come anywhere near me that day.
Trish sarcastically smiles at Mickie.
But pushing your life out of the way, during that match you'll be having don't be surprised if you get a surprise visit from me at ringside because you are not the only person who wants to beat velvet in different ways. You want to beat her for the title I just want to beat her both senseless and for the title after that little bleach blonde bitch called me all sorts of names the other day and tried pushing me about with her two buddies; whom need to get those freakin' masks off eh.
Trish pulls a grunted face as she thinks about it now.

Mickie calms down a bit.

- -> Mickie James <- -
''Listen Trish, I don't JUST want the championship, I want to beat the living hell out of Velvet too. Plus, what she did on Monday already crossed the line hitting me with that title then getting those two masked whores to beat me down? How nice of her. But let me tell you this, if you dare screw me over and take away my chance from winning that championship, not only will I beat YOU down, but I will pretty much probably end your career for good. Not a theat, it's a promise.''

Mickie smiles.
Trish Stratus
Trish glares at Mickie with a disgusted look and lets go of her hand which pinned back Mickie's shoulder.
Get out of my sight before I do it myself Mickie. I will sort things out with both Velvet and yourself soon. So keep your eyes peeled.
She turns her face up at Mickie and waits for her to leave.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:38 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
El Generico
"Good! I'm glad!"
Generico sees through the crack in the door that AJ is walking towards the lockerroom.

AJ Lee

*AJ turns the corner and enters the locker room*

"Kaitlyn! Whats up!"

*notices Generico and puts on a confused but for fun face*

"Uhhhh hey there to you too!"
Kaitlyn
Yeah Generico told me the news! That we are becoming some what of a stable all together.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:39 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
El Generico
"Good! I'm glad!"

AJ Lee

"Kaitlyn! Whats up!"

Kaitlyn
Yeah Generico told me the news! That we are becoming some what of a stable all together.

AJ Lee

*AJ smiles and shakes her head yes*

"I was literally on my way to ask you if you would want to join! I wasn't about to leave my best friend out! So you are in than?"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:40 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
El Generico
"Good! I'm glad!"

AJ Lee

"Kaitlyn! Whats up!"

El Generico
"Hola!

OFF: Awh man ! Sad Razz
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:42 pm

Velvet Sky walks around with a smirk on her face knowing nothing will happen and the battle royal win for Mickie doesn't just guarantee a victory in their title match just cause she has momentum building, Velvet is walking with her two Hench women by her side when ____ stops her
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Mickie waves goodbye as she does what she was told and walks away calmy without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Maybe once Velvets title reign dies off I'll drop and pick up a main eventer to start RPing with... any ideas?
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Kaitlyn
Looks over at AJ and smiles.
Course I am. Thanks to Generico here!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:45 pm

Kane

*backstage looking into a mirror, the towel over his head and a very focused emotion is casted upon him*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*smiles*

"Awesome!"

*puts her fist out*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:46 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Velvet Sky walks around with a smirk on her face knowing nothing will happen and the battle royal win for Mickie doesn't just guarantee a victory in their title match just cause she has momentum building, Velvet is walking with her two Hench women by her side when ____ stops her

Alissa Flash
Turns the corner and sees Velvet and the two henchwomen. She shakes her head before running behind and grabbing one of the henchwomen, throwing them into the wall. She then grabs the other henchwomen and does the same. Alissa then shakes her, head, walking behind Velvet, waiting for her to notice.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Hmm....anybody else wanna RP?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:56 pm

Justin wrote:
Hmm....anybody else wanna RP?

reply to my post and ill role play as Kane Smile
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*smiles*

"Awesome!"

*puts her fist out*
Kaitlyn
Hits her fist against Kaitlyn's
Chick Busters Forever!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:00 pm

wwe exclusive

The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry comes out in a huge heat from the crowd.
Henry heads to the ring looking down. He enters the ring and gets a microphone.
Henry looks at the crowd as "Goodbye" chants begin.

"I started My career in the WWE...at March 11, 1996..."

The "Goodbye" chants get louder.

"I...I competed against great superstars such as Triple H, The Rock, Kane and The Undertaker..."

The "Goodbye" chants continue.

"You know what? SCREW YOU ALL!"

Henry drops down the mic and exits the ring. He heads to the top of the ramp and looks back at the crowd while they are chanting goodbye. Henry shakes his head and walks to the back.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Jigsaw, I'm kinda busy right now so I'll reply as soon as I can. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:05 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*smiles*

"Awesome!"

*puts her fist out*
Kaitlyn
Hits her fist against AJ's
Chick Busters Forever!

AJ Lee

"You know it!"

*AJ crosses her arms*

"I wanted to tell you earlier about me joining up with them and asking you to join, but I couldn't find you anywhere, so I'd like to apologize for that too."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:05 pm

The Glamazon Beth Phoenix is working out in the gym after hearing that she will finally compete against Trish Stratus next Monday.

The Celtic-Warrior Sheamus arrives and gets a bottle of water from a kid as he heads to his locker room.

The Disfigured Cody Rhodes is in his locker room thinking about his match tonight.

John Cena arrives clearly pisses off after being attacked by Brock Lesnar last night. He lets everybody know that this Thursday on Superstars he will confront Lesnar in the ring.

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Justin wrote:
Jigsaw, I'm kinda busy right now so I'll reply as soon as I can. Smile

okay! no worries take your time Smile
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:15 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*smiles*

"Awesome!"

*puts her fist out*
Kaitlyn
Chick Busters Forever!

AJ Lee

"You know it!"

*AJ crosses her arms*

"I wanted to tell you earlier about me joining up with them and asking you to join, but I couldn't find you anywhere, so I'd like to apologize for that too."
Kaitlyn
Shrugs
Don't worry over it, I thought you were leaving me to join them and thank goodness for me being told before you came or else I would of took the wrong end of the stick with everything that you would of said. But AJ, I am fine with it, glad infact because we can move our way up more so to the top being apart of a stable!
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:15 pm

off: oooooh trish vs beth cannot wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*smiles*

"Awesome!"

*puts her fist out*
Kaitlyn
Chick Busters Forever!

AJ Lee

"You know it!"

*AJ crosses her arms*

Kaitlyn
Shrugs
Don't worry over it, I thought you were leaving me to join them and thank goodness for me being told before you came or else I would of took the wrong end of the stick with everything that you would of said. But AJ, I am fine with it, glad infact because we can move our way up more so to the top being apart of a stable!

AJ Lee

"Okay great! All I thought to myself last night was like wow...Kaitlyn is going to want to kick my butt, but turns out you don't!"

*AJ chuckles a bit*

"So, I'm also really pumped to be pro's on NXT!"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Due to Chris Jericho being moved to SmackDown a new superstar, set to debut next Monday on Nitro, will replace Jericho in the #1 Contender 4 Way Dance at King of the Ring.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0    World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0 - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 3.0
Page 32 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next