The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+5
The Truth Has Set Me Free
HTH
Bleed Green
TimTapOut
Styles
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:45 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

~The music of Hinder's "All-American Nightmare" plays throughout the CWE areana for the first time in it's history. Yet the fans already know the theme music of a very fimiliar superstar. They boo as Tim "TapOut" Taylor appears on the top of the stage smirking. He makes his way into the ring with a microphone~

~~Tim "TapOut" Taylor~~

"I haven't said 1 single word yet and you people already boo me? Well, I don't really care because the fact of the matter is that you all already known whom I am. Which means you know all my accomplishments! You all know how I've made my name known throughout the world of wrestling as being the biggest star to ever step foot in the ring. Now my CWE career will be just like my entire career so far..... I come in, make an amazing debut, and soon make a World Title run! You people continue to boo me, I make fun of all of you, some of the other top stars here in the company, and do what I do best.... win!"

~The fans boo the over confident star. He just shrugs his shoulders and mouths the words "It's true" as the fans just boo even louder~

~~Tim "TapOut" Taylor~~

"Will you all sit down, shut your mouths and know your role?!? You're roles are to be quiet, sit there in your seats, keep your signs down, and listen to me do my job at the moment. I'm trying to cut a promo here. Now, I usually hunt down some of the top stars whom I've had history with in other companies, build fueds, and make my name even more valuable to GM's all over. But you see..... this place is filled with nobodies! Shlubs, scrubs, jobbers, and pathetic hasbeens! I mean Kevin Evans? Since when has his name been relevant? Sure, he's a verteran but he absolutely sucks! He is way past his prime..... when will he call it quits? When he steps in the ring with me, hell me talking about him must get his boots shaking! You see I talk about him because he is the only man I've actually heard of here! Everyone else are nobodies! I'm by far the most well known, and CERTIANLY the most accomplished star here! This will be a sinch to become Champion! But why not have fun and get my debut started?!?! Someone.... ANYONE come out here if you've got the BALLS to face me at the very first CWE Show!"

~The Crowd and Tim wait in anticipation to see whether anyone will accept the challenge~

The crowd erupt in boos as their friendly neighbourhood Mexican comes out to the stage, dressed in a finely cut white suit, with a towel around his neck. A-Rod struts down to the ring and steps inbetween the middle ropes, before grabbing a microphone and adressing Taylor.

AR: Hi, Tim, remember me? I'm the man who beat you at CWW Fight or Die on 3 days ago, in the middle of that ring. So when you said that this company was filled with nobodies, I'm guessing you forgot about me, huh? You talk about entering a company and immediately making an impact, but the same thing has happened to me in any company I've been in. I won the EFNW World title within 3 months of my debut, I won the CWW Revolution Heavyweight title within 5, so while you're an impressive wrestler, you're not Angel Rodriguez. Now this promotion, CWE, is a place for new starts, so the past is irrelevant and whilst you have had an impressive past, you've done nothing in CWE. So I accept your challenge and I urge management to make us the first two competitors for the CWE World Heavyweight title and when I win the strap, I'm going to jump into the front row and celebrate with the fans because this is a new start for me too. In CWE, the fans are my prime motivation and with them on my side, CWE is going to be my show.

For the first time in is career, Angel Rodriguez gets a cheer and he waits for Taylor to react to those words.

OT- John, change Angel to a face, actually. Fancy a face run.

*Tim gets a smug smirk on his face as he looks at A-Rod*

~~Tim "TapOut" Taylor~~
"Well if it isn't Asskisser megee! Honestly, who cares about past accomplishments? I could go on and on about all I did in other companies. Hell, I could do an entire promo on each title I've held in every company I've been in. But why does it matter? Why talk about it when I can simply show my complete dominance when I step foot in the ring and whip every single person's ass? I mean I could Pump Kick your head off or shatter your ankle right now. I mean it would happen sooner or later, and your pathetic excuse would be over as we speak. But allas, I need a play thing to mess around with when I'm bored. So how about we have a match on the debut show? It'll be a good warm up match for me before I go and mainevent every pay per view this company will ever have"

*Tim says with a smirk as the fans just boo him*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:42 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

~The music of Hinder's "All-American Nightmare" plays throughout the CWE areana for the first time in it's history. Yet the fans already know the theme music of a very fimiliar superstar. They boo as Tim "TapOut" Taylor appears on the top of the stage smirking. He makes his way into the ring with a microphone~

~~Tim "TapOut" Taylor~~

"I haven't said 1 single word yet and you people already boo me? Well, I don't really care because the fact of the matter is that you all already known whom I am. Which means you know all my accomplishments! You all know how I've made my name known throughout the world of wrestling as being the biggest star to ever step foot in the ring. Now my CWE career will be just like my entire career so far..... I come in, make an amazing debut, and soon make a World Title run! You people continue to boo me, I make fun of all of you, some of the other top stars here in the company, and do what I do best.... win!"

~The fans boo the over confident star. He just shrugs his shoulders and mouths the words "It's true" as the fans just boo even louder~

~~Tim "TapOut" Taylor~~

"Will you all sit down, shut your mouths and know your role?!? You're roles are to be quiet, sit there in your seats, keep your signs down, and listen to me do my job at the moment. I'm trying to cut a promo here. Now, I usually hunt down some of the top stars whom I've had history with in other companies, build fueds, and make my name even more valuable to GM's all over. But you see..... this place is filled with nobodies! Shlubs, scrubs, jobbers, and pathetic hasbeens! I mean Kevin Evans? Since when has his name been relevant? Sure, he's a verteran but he absolutely sucks! He is way past his prime..... when will he call it quits? When he steps in the ring with me, hell me talking about him must get his boots shaking! You see I talk about him because he is the only man I've actually heard of here! Everyone else are nobodies! I'm by far the most well known, and CERTIANLY the most accomplished star here! This will be a sinch to become Champion! But why not have fun and get my debut started?!?! Someone.... ANYONE come out here if you've got the BALLS to face me at the very first CWE Show!"

~The Crowd and Tim wait in anticipation to see whether anyone will accept the challenge~

The crowd erupt in boos as their friendly neighbourhood Mexican comes out to the stage, dressed in a finely cut white suit, with a towel around his neck. A-Rod struts down to the ring and steps inbetween the middle ropes, before grabbing a microphone and adressing Taylor.

AR: Hi, Tim, remember me? I'm the man who beat you at CWW Fight or Die on 3 days ago, in the middle of that ring. So when you said that this company was filled with nobodies, I'm guessing you forgot about me, huh? You talk about entering a company and immediately making an impact, but the same thing has happened to me in any company I've been in. I won the EFNW World title within 3 months of my debut, I won the CWW Revolution Heavyweight title within 5, so while you're an impressive wrestler, you're not Angel Rodriguez. Now this promotion, CWE, is a place for new starts, so the past is irrelevant and whilst you have had an impressive past, you've done nothing in CWE. So I accept your challenge and I urge management to make us the first two competitors for the CWE World Heavyweight title and when I win the strap, I'm going to jump into the front row and celebrate with the fans because this is a new start for me too. In CWE, the fans are my prime motivation and with them on my side, CWE is going to be my show.

For the first time in is career, Angel Rodriguez gets a cheer and he waits for Taylor to react to those words.

OT- John, change Angel to a face, actually. Fancy a face run.

*Tim gets a smug smirk on his face as he looks at A-Rod*

~~Tim "TapOut" Taylor~~
"Well if it isn't Asskisser megee! Honestly, who cares about past accomplishments? I could go on and on about all I did in other companies. Hell, I could do an entire promo on each title I've held in every company I've been in. But why does it matter? Why talk about it when I can simply show my complete dominance when I step foot in the ring and whip every single person's ass? I mean I could Pump Kick your head off or shatter your ankle right now. I mean it would happen sooner or later, and your pathetic excuse would be over as we speak. But allas, I need a play thing to mess around with when I'm bored. So how about we have a match on the debut show? It'll be a good warm up match for me before I go and mainevent every pay per view this company will ever have"

*Tim says with a smirk as the fans just boo him*

AR: I know you'll disregard this piece of advice, but something I've found out during my many successes is that to be a champion, you must draw the line between confidence and arrogance. I've been in the ring with you before and I've beaten you, but I do not underestimate you. Every dog has his day and there's every chance you could beat me, but I'll have the advantage. I know I can beat you, while you think you can beat me. Adios, amigo. See you on Burnout.

Angel slides out of the ring, leaving Taylor facing the hatred of the CWE audience.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:47 pm

[John Williams is chuckling.]

"Good....Good.."
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:52 pm

~Tim "TapOut" Taylor leaves the stage to boos and heads backstage still showing signs of anger from the confrontation with A-Rod~

OT- sorry if my RP'ing is shitty bc I'm using my iPod at the moment
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:55 pm

OOC:

No worries man.

Everyone, I am tossing about a saturday show this week..
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:10 pm

Yeah, John, hit the C-box. May as well discuss the Burnout card now.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:13 pm

Can we PM, I can't get on there.. god damn school...
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:17 pm

[Robert Robinson is preparing for his match against Hunter J.]
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:29 pm

~Tim Taylor is in his locker room preparing for his World Title Match~
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:18 am

OT: *John looks at this post and remembers that promo. I would really rather it be with Evans*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:48 am

Hazza wrote:
OT: *John looks at this post and remembers that promo. I would really rather it be with Evans*

John plans to do it.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:54 am

John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

John plans to do it.
Alright, cool. When can I expect it to be posted?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:55 am

Get your fucking ass on Chat right now!
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:37 pm

[Simon Slayer is looking around for a new victim to play with while waiting for his match against Kevin Evans. He finds one when _________ passes by.]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Omega is in his lr, drifting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Angel Rodriguez is backstage

Last edited by The Truth Has Set Me Free on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:53 pm

~Tim Taylor is training in the gym, preparing for his upcomming World Title Match~
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:59 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
~Tim Taylor is training in the gym, preparing for his upcomming World Title Match~

[Robert Robinson is lifting weights there too when he sees him and then he walks up to him.]

RR: "What the hell man, you just come into this place and get a frickin World Title match at the first show...? What shit is this?"
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:04 pm

HTH wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

[Robert Robinson is lifting weights there too when he sees him and then he walks up to him.]

RR: "What the hell man, you just come into this place and get a frickin World Title match at the first show...? What shit is this?"

~Tim puts down his weights and looks at the man~[b]

[b]Tim:
It's called being the top star in the world, and management knowing it. It's not shit, it's Simply Perfection
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:12 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
HTH wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

[b]Tim:
It's called being the top star in the world, and management knowing it. It's not shit, it's Simply Perfection

RR: "I guess that means Angel Rodriguez is a total hypocrite for agreeing to this match while spurting out that crap about 'the past is irrelevant'. But don't worry Mr. Taylor. When I spectacularly beat Hunter J in my first match, I'll prove to the world that I'm deserving of joining in the man event. Because I'm not a hypocrite like Rodriguez, I actually believe that the things you've done in other companies is irrelevant. I will prove that I'm deserving of being in the main event, right here in CWE.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:17 pm

HTH wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
HTH wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

[b]Tim:

RR: "I guess that means Angel Rodriguez is a total hypocrite for agreeing to this match while spurting out that crap about 'the past is irrelevant'. But don't worry Mr. Taylor. When I spectacularly beat Hunter J in my first match, I'll prove to the world that I'm deserving of joining in the man event. Because I'm not a hypocrite like Rodriguez, I actually believe that the things you've done in other companies is irrelevant. I will prove that I'm deserving of being in the main event, right here in CWE.

~Tim smirks and chuckles at Robert's comments~

Tim: Well, Angel Rodriguez is a complete and utter idiot. He is by far the most irrelevant star in the history of business, and has made his name from kissing asses all over the world. Now if you beat Hunter J, I will have no problem giving you the first oppertunity at my championship
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:20 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
HTH wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
HTH wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

[b]Tim:

Tim: Well, Angel Rodriguez is a complete and utter idiot. He is by far the most irrelevant star in the history of business, and has made his name from kissing asses all over the world. Now if you beat Hunter J, I will have no problem giving you the first oppertunity at my championship

[RR smiles and laughs a bit.]

RR: "That's fine by me. Just don't eat your words when you become scared as hell at my ability in the ring!"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:21 pm

The Mysterious Mystery Man of Mystery looks on from a distance, shaking his head at the petty conversation between Tim & Robert.

"I'll be the one to take that title", says Mystery Man.

Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 pm

HTH wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
HTH wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
HTH wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

[b]Tim:

RR: "That's fine by me. Just don't eat your words when you become scared as hell at my ability in the ring!"

~Tim smirks and shakes his head~

Tim: Kid, there is a reason I'm getting the very first oppertunity at the World Title here. When you watch my match against A-Rod, you'll realize why I am getting this shot before everyone else.There is not a foe whom I haven't beaten. I'm one of the top names this business has seen! I'm not the one who will be shaking in their boots. When it comes time for me to defend the title
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:31 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
HTH wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
HTH wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
HTH wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

[b]Tim:

~Tim smirks and shakes his head~

Tim: Kid, there is a reason I'm getting the very first oppertunity at the World Title here. When you watch my match against A-Rod, you'll realize why I am getting this shot before everyone else.There is not a foe whom I haven't beaten. I'm one of the top names this business has seen! I'm not the one who will be shaking in their boots. When it comes time for me to defend the title

RR: "Hehe. Let's just see what happens after the first show. All I want is for you to keep that World Title shot promise like a man."

[RR pats Tim in the back before exiting the gym.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next