The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+5
The Truth Has Set Me Free
HTH
Bleed Green
TimTapOut
Styles
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:32 pm

John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
[Simon Slayer is sitting on the floor of his locker room, talking to his knife.]

Simon: "Heeeey knifey! I just met someone new earlier! He seemed like a real nice guy at first...y'know, the type of guy who's really fun to break? But then he smiled at me strangely...I just know there's something fucked up inside all that boyscout attitude! Well anyway, I'm getting into a match with him and...guess what? I get to use you! That's right knifey, it's gonna be no DQ!"

[Robert Robinson is walking around when Hunter J walks up to him to brag about their accomplishments to him.]

[Hunter J walks up to the young gun and smiles]

"My name is Hunter J, what is your name?"

RR: "Nice to meet ya Hunter. My name's Robert Richard Robinson, call me Rob, Bob, Triple R, whatever."

[Hunter J nods]

"So Rod what are you doing at the moment? What are your plans here?"

RR: "Well, to be honest it's nothing special. To make a name for myself, to ascend to the top, to make history. The usual stuff. But the main reason I got into wrestling is to show my skill to the world. To entertain the fans. You know what it's like man, to run out there with thousands, possibly millions of people worldwide chanting your name?"

[Hunter chuckles]

"The feeling is insane. The crowd screaming your name, holding their breath when you lip over the ropes. Makes it worth while! Rob one day you will feel the rush and we will start today. How about you and I have a match on the first show? You know so you get to feel the rush like I do?"

RR: "Hey, why not? Beating someone like you would probably put me over, and losing to you while putting up a good fight would give me some respect. Double win situation."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:34 pm

John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
[Simon Slayer is sitting on the floor of his locker room, talking to his knife.]

Simon: "Heeeey knifey! I just met someone new earlier! He seemed like a real nice guy at first...y'know, the type of guy who's really fun to break? But then he smiled at me strangely...I just know there's something fucked up inside all that boyscout attitude! Well anyway, I'm getting into a match with him and...guess what? I get to use you! That's right knifey, it's gonna be no DQ!"

[Robert Robinson is walking around when _______ walks up to him to brag about their accomplishments to him.]

[Kevin Evans kicks open the door and sits beside Simon and he can see that sick smile on his face]

"So you like playing with knifes? [Evans grabs the knife and throws it at the wall.] So do I! But I don't need them to beat the shit out of people I just need my bare hands to strangle you. Simon you have me in no DQ right? Are you really willing to throw your life away by going toe to toe with me with no rules? So NOT wise!"

[Evans chuckles and stares right at Simon]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:36 pm

HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:

[Robert Robinson is walking around when Hunter J walks up to him to brag about their accomplishments to him.]

RR: "Nice to meet ya Hunter. My name's Robert Richard Robinson, call me Rob, Bob, Triple R, whatever."

[Hunter J nods]

RR: "Well, to be honest it's nothing special. To make a name for myself, to ascend to the top, to make history. The usual stuff. But the main reason I got into wrestling is to show my skill to the world. To entertain the fans. You know what it's like man, to run out there with thousands, possibly millions of people worldwide chanting your name?"

[Hunter chuckles]

"The feeling is insane. The crowd screaming your name, holding their breath when you lip over the ropes. Makes it worth while! Rob one day you will feel the rush and we will start today. How about you and I have a match on the first show? You know so you get to feel the rush like I do?"

RR: "Hey, why not? Beating someone like you would probably put me over, and losing to you while putting up a good fight would give me some respect. Double win situation."

[Hunter nods]

"Don't always think you will lose, you must have mind set you are here to win. Sure you are facing me a legend but you must be ready to beat the legends. I have fought one legend Jake Lyndon and only have beaten him twice. Don't go down at track mate."
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:42 pm

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:

[Robert Robinson is walking around when _______ walks up to him to brag about their accomplishments to him.]

[Kevin Evans kicks open the door and sits beside Simon and he can see that sick smile on his face]

"So you like playing with knifes? [Evans grabs the knife and throws it at the wall.] So do I! But I don't need them to beat the shit out of people I just need my bare hands to strangle you. Simon you have me in no DQ right? Are you really willing to throw your life away by going toe to toe with me with no rules? So NOT wise!"

[Simon calmly stands up and retrieves his knife.]

Simon: "See knifey? What'd I tell ya? A total loon. Reminds me of me during my off days."

[He turns to Kevin.]

Simon: "'Toe to toe'? That claim is pretty funny, Kev ol' pal. I don't think you know how things with me work. So let me explain how things with me work to a friend. Rule number ONE! In matches, nobody goes 'toe to toe' with me. Anybody facing me just takes part in this little experiment that I conduct. Whether they like it or not. See, it's kinda like rape, but non-sexual."
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:44 pm

John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:

[Hunter J nods]

[Hunter chuckles]

[Hunter nods]

"Don't always think you will lose, you must have mind set you are here to win. Sure you are facing me a legend but you must be ready to beat the legends. I have fought one legend Jake Lyndon and only have beaten him twice. Don't go down at track mate."

[Robert slowly claps his hands three times.]

RR: "Wow, that's pretty good advice. I'll keep that in mind. You know, I might just beat you out there, since I just can't afford to look bad in front of the audience."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:45 pm

James "Synyster" Everlastt
Synyster arrives at the CWE arena, for the first time ever. He breaths in, in search for his pal, Hunter J, who contacted him in coming to the company.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:46 pm

HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:

Simon: "See knifey? What'd I tell ya? A total loon. Reminds me of me during my off days."

[He turns to Kevin.]

Simon: "'Toe to toe'? That claim is pretty funny, Kev ol' pal. I don't think you know how things with me work. So let me explain how things with me work to a friend. Rule number ONE! In matches, nobody goes 'toe to toe' with me. Anybody facing me just takes part in this little experiment that I conduct. Whether they like it or not. See, it's kinda like rape, but non-sexual."

[Kevin chuckles before standing up and walking towards Simon]

"What are you scared Simon? I know how you work you can't fight without that shitty knife. Seriously I have a knife and hell it is big then that. But Simon I have already have your ways down pat. You really think you can outsmart me? Oh you are SOOOO FUNNY!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:47 pm

HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:

[Hunter J nods]

[Hunter chuckles]

[Hunter nods]

[Robert slowly claps his hands three times.]

RR: "Wow, that's pretty good advice. I'll keep that in mind. You know, I might just beat you out there, since I just can't afford to look bad in front of the audience."

[Hunter J nods and shakes his hand before leaving the stunned Robert alone.]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:48 pm

SP wrote:
Synyster arrives at the CWE arena, for the first time ever. He breaths in, in search for his pal, Hunter J, who contacted him in coming to the company.

[Hunter J turns the corner and runs into James]

"Oh I swear... [Hunter looks up] James?! [Hunter hugs James] Where have you been man? I was hoping you would of been here when I came in but you must of forgot again! But anyways what's up man?"
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:57 pm

John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:

[He turns to Kevin.]

[Kevin chuckles before standing up and walking towards Simon]

"What are you scared Simon? I know how you work you can't fight without that shitty knife. Seriously I have a knife and hell it is big then that. But Simon I have already have your ways down pat. You really think you can outsmart me? Oh you are SOOOO FUNNY!"

[Simon laughs.]

Simon: "Oh man...you think I'm funny? Sorry man, but the best comedian award goes to you. Although it might be ignorance on your part rather than talent in humor."

"And c'mon man, Knifey is not shitty. Also, it's not like I need Knifey to conduct experiments successfully. It's more like...having a good friend at a party. The party is fun without that friend, but when he comes, the party gets a helluva lot more interesting. The same is true with Knifey. Matches can be won without him but...having 'fun' with your opponent is way more enjoyable with him around!"

[Simon rubs the blade of his knife affectionately.]
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:32 am

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

~The music of Hinder's "All-American Nightmare" plays throughout the CWE areana for the first time in it's history. Yet the fans already know the theme music of a very fimiliar superstar. They boo as Tim "TapOut" Taylor appears on the top of the stage smirking. He makes his way into the ring with a microphone~

~~Tim "TapOut" Taylor~~

"I haven't said 1 single word yet and you people already boo me? Well, I don't really care because the fact of the matter is that you all already known whom I am. Which means you know all my accomplishments! You all know how I've made my name known throughout the world of wrestling as being the biggest star to ever step foot in the ring. Now my CWE career will be just like my entire career so far..... I come in, make an amazing debut, and soon make a World Title run! You people continue to boo me, I make fun of all of you, some of the other top stars here in the company, and do what I do best.... win!"

~The fans boo the over confident star. He just shrugs his shoulders and mouths the words "It's true" as the fans just boo even louder~

~~Tim "TapOut" Taylor~~

"Will you all sit down, shut your mouths and know your role?!? You're roles are to be quiet, sit there in your seats, keep your signs down, and listen to me do my job at the moment. I'm trying to cut a promo here. Now, I usually hunt down some of the top stars whom I've had history with in other companies, build fueds, and make my name even more valuable to GM's all over. But you see..... this place is filled with nobodies! Shlubs, scrubs, jobbers, and pathetic hasbeens! I mean Kevin Evans? Since when has his name been relevant? Sure, he's a verteran but he absolutely sucks! He is way past his prime..... when will he call it quits? When he steps in the ring with me, hell me talking about him must get his boots shaking! You see I talk about him because he is the only man I've actually heard of here! Everyone else are nobodies! I'm by far the most well known, and CERTIANLY the most accomplished star here! This will be a sinch to become Champion! But why not have fun and get my debut started?!?! Someone.... ANYONE come out here if you've got the BALLS to face me at the very first CWE Show!"

~The Crowd and Tim wait in anticipation to see whether anyone will accept the challenge~

The crowd erupt in boos as their friendly neighbourhood Mexican comes out to the stage, dressed in a finely cut white suit, with a towel around his neck. A-Rod struts down to the ring and steps inbetween the middle ropes, before grabbing a microphone and adressing Taylor.

AR: Hi, Tim, remember me? I'm the man who beat you at CWW Fight or Die on 3 days ago, in the middle of that ring. So when you said that this company was filled with nobodies, I'm guessing you forgot about me, huh? You talk about entering a company and immediately making an impact, but the same thing has happened to me in any company I've been in. I won the EFNW World title within 3 months of my debut, I won the CWW Revolution Heavyweight title within 5, so while you're an impressive wrestler, you're not Angel Rodriguez. Now this promotion, CWE, is a place for new starts, so the past is irrelevant and whilst you have had an impressive past, you've done nothing in CWE. So I accept your challenge and I urge management to make us the first two competitors for the CWE World Heavyweight title and when I win the strap, I'm going to jump into the front row and celebrate with the fans because this is a new start for me too. In CWE, the fans are my prime motivation and with them on my side, CWE is going to be my show.

For the first time in is career, Angel Rodriguez gets a cheer and he waits for Taylor to react to those words.

OT- John, change Angel to a face, actually. Fancy a face run.

Last edited by The Truth Has Set Me Free on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:26 am

OOC:

Roger.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:34 am

Guys I beg you don't bring in different companies and titles you won. It will result in warnings goes for me and Chris.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:53 am

Chris chat box please.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:12 am

OT: *Waits for John to do a promo so I can reply*. (Kevin Evans)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:15 am

Hazza wrote:
OT: *Waits for John to do a promo so I can reply*. (Kevin Evans)

I told he is tagging, make a tag team!
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:46 am

John TPA wrote:
Chris chat box please.

I'll be on the chatbox after school. Be there at 4
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:21 am

[Robert Robinson is in his locker room, excited for his upcoming match against Hunter J. In the meantime, he is typing promo material on his laptop via Notepad.]

[Simon Slayer has just bought a cute little puppy from the pet store! He's also bought some tape from the school supplies store and has taped up the puppy's mouth. He takes the puppy to his locker room and locks the door...]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:41 pm

[Hunter J is looking for his pal Everlastt]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:43 pm

John TPA wrote:
SP wrote:

[Hunter J turns the corner and runs into James]

"Oh I swear... [Hunter looks up] James?! [Hunter hugs James] Where have you been man? I was hoping you would of been here when I came in but you must of forgot again! But anyways what's up man?"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:59 am

[John Williams is seen chilling]

[Kevin Evans is going over his lines]

[Hunter J is seen training in gym]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:05 am

[Hunter J just remembered he needs to cut a promo..]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:47 am

The Mystery Man thinks to himself, "So here in CWE we have Kevin Evans; the most hated man in the industry, otherwise known as the man responsible for CWW's death. We also have Hunter J, who is hated by all for being the most generic arse-kisser on the planet. And finally we have the serious douche named Angel Rodriguez ... So there we have it, CWE ... Man, this place sucks..."

OT: Hurry up with the promo brah

Last edited by Hazza on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:16 am

:/
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:33 am

Judging by that post, I've already done a good job of being a heel Smile

EDIT: I went on the portal and saw your little chat with Adam. Not gonna lie dude, you take this way too seriously. My "Guy" is a heel, thus meaning it is his job to be a dick. Geeez
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next