The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:16 am

AJ Lee

*walking around when she bumps into ____*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:23 am

[AJ Styles not fucking amused he got Zig Zag but Ziggler]

[Taker is about to do a promo]

[HBK is chilling out]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:27 am

*this airs over the monitors around the arena*

Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:55 am

The crowd start to boo as Chris Masters is seen kneeling down on the floor, as his music and titantron play. Eventually he stands up and begins his signature poses, the pyro flying upwards at the correct time, Masters eventually making his way down to the ring, ignoring the crowd as they boo him. Chris runs up the steel steps and gets into the squared circle, ascending the turnbuckles and pulling his MasterLock pose, before jumping down and grabbing a microphone.

Chris Masters
Finally, after so long, 'The Masterpiece' Chris Masters has returned to the WWE. For the last few months, I've been on the injured reserve list, just watching the show from home and I have to say, I'm not impressed. I've noticed a few things. First of all, there is nobody as dominating as me on either brand, there is nobody with as much promise as myself on either brand and there is no-one with the purely Adonis like physique like I have on either brand. So I'm here to tell each and every one of you that as Friday Night Smackdown's newest member, Smackdown is going to go through a few changes. Whoever I get in the ring with had better bring their A-Game, because if you don't, you will get locked in the unbreakable Master Lock and you will be forced to submit. Smackdown, you have been warned.

Masters's music plays once again as the crowd boo some more, with Chris pulling some more poses to show off his physique, as the camera goes elsewhere in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:47 am

Chris Masters is backstage after his promo.

Shad Gaspard is in the gym, hoping to make his debut on RAW this Monday.

Brock Lesnar is backstage, getting ready for his rematch of the century with The Rock.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:08 am

Trish Stratus - *Backstage with a mic in her hand considering doing a promo for her return back to wrestling*

Kaitlyn - *Doing push ups backstage beside her locker room occasionally stopping to think about her confrontation with Velvet Sky yesterday*
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:15 am

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus - *Backstage with a mic in her hand considering doing a promo for her return back to wrestling*

Kaitlyn - *Doing push ups backstage beside her locker room occasionally stopping to think about her confrontation with Velvet Sky yesterday*

Ot- did you see what happened to AJ Lee yesterday? Haha
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:45 am

Mark Henry is on his way to make a promo later on.

John Cena is in the gym working out thinking about SS.

Cody Rhodes is backstage with his baggers.

My mystery guy is too lazy to make a promo so he will reveal his true identity right now.
Sheamus arrives in the arena preparing for his debut this Monday.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:48 am

As the lights dim down a return promo featuring Trish Stratus is shown on the huge titantrons.
The crowd cheer wild after the promo is ended and still cheer as the arena is in pitch darkness awaiting what is to come next. Hopefully Trish herself.
After a few moments the all famous theme 'Time to rock and roll' sounds the arena as all the fans get out of their seats to see the 7 times womens champ return back to wrestling

Trish runs out from behind and stops pointing her finger in the air, her signature taunt. She jogs down to the ring high fiving the fans hands with a smirk on her face. Before going into the ring she gives out a quick point to the crowd and slips into the ring between the ropes and runs over to the camera direction and does a final point in the air as the crowd cheers her even more.
She holds her words for a moment letting the crowd calm down before she starts

SEVEN TIMES WOMENS CHAMPION. TRISH STRATUS IS NOW BACK TO WWE.
The crowd respond to her loudly chanting "Trish Stratus"
And I am back for my title!
Trish smirks to the crowd winking at a few of the fans
But there is a slight problem, there is no womens championship belt no more! WWE got rid of it for a belt which is covered in pretty pink and purple. Since when is that a historical title? It will be soon when Trish Stratus wins it and has EIGHT women title reigns to my name.
I have a little something to remind all of you what I actually have done for this business!

Trish turns herself round slightly and puts her arm and hand towards the titantron as the arena dims for another video clip to be presented

She laughs to herself after the clip is shown and flicks her hair behind her shoulder
Greatest champion that ever lived right there. The current champion no way could they be the greatest. Obviously warming it up for my triumphant win against Beth Phoenix.
If I remember correctly I was infact the one to bring Beth into WWE and make her famous here. Without me there would be no Beth Phoenix. Lets watch another clip of something else I have done for this business!

During my injury I obviously needed someone to protect me against Mickie James and Beth did have a grudge against Mickie too at that time so it just made perfect sense and now look at Beth, she is a champion but.. having said that I brought her to this business I can easily take her out of this business just like...
Clicks her fingers and smirks at the camera
...that!
Heavy cheers and chants come from the crowd as Trish sets down the mic in the center of the ring and backs off a little towards the back rope looking around the fans in the arena as she slips out under the bottom rope fixing her hair behind her ears.
She walks out this time slower high fiving some of the fans hands and still giving threats towards the cameras around her

MY TITLE!
She laughs and steps behind the titantron waiting for a possible reply to her promo
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:48 am

.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:

Ot- did you see what happened to AJ Lee yesterday? Haha
OFF: Oh god no O_O what happened?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:52 am

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:

As the lights dim down a return promo featuring Trish Stratus is shown on the huge titantrons.
The crowd cheer wild after the promo is ended and still cheer as the arena is in pitch darkness awaiting what is to come next. Hopefully Trish herself.
After a few moments the all famous theme 'Time to rock and roll' sounds the arena as all the fans get out of their seats to see the 7 times womens champ return back to wrestling

Trish runs out from behind and stops pointing her finger in the air, her signature taunt. She jogs down to the ring high fiving the fans hands with a smirk on her face. Before going into the ring she gives out a quick point to the crowd and slips into the ring between the ropes and runs over to the camera direction and does a final point in the air as the crowd cheers her even more.

But there is a slight problem, there is no womens championship belt no more! WWE got rid of it for a belt which is covered in pretty pink and purple. Since when is that a historical title? It will be soon when Trish Stratus wins it and has EIGHT women title reigns to my name.
I have a little something to remind all of you what I actually have done for this business!

Trish turns herself round slightly and puts her arm and hand towards the titantron as the arena dims for another video clip to be presented

She laughs to herself after the clip is shown and flicks her hair behind her shoulder
Greatest champion that ever lived right there. The current champion no way could they be the greatest. Obviously warming it up for my triumphant win against Beth Phoenix.
If I remember correctly I was infact the one to bring Beth into WWE and make her famous here. Without me there would be no Beth Phoenix. Lets watch another clip of something else I have done for this business!

During my injury I obviously needed someone to protect me against Mickie James and Beth did have a grudge against Mickie too at that time so it just made perfect sense and now look at Beth, she is a champion but.. having said that I brought her to this business I can easily take her out of this business just like...
...that!
Heavy cheers and chants come from the crowd as Trish sets down the mic in the center of the ring and backs off a little towards the back rope looking around the fans in the arena as she slips out under the bottom rope fixing her hair behind her ears.
She walks out this time slower high fiving some of the fans hands and still giving threats towards the cameras around her

MY TITLE!
She laughs and steps behind the titantron waiting for a possible reply to her promo

Beth Phoenix comes out with the Divas title resting on her shoulder.
She looks at Trish and shakes her head.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:55 am

JUST A FEW THINGS!

- Guys start using No Strings attached please and thank you the idea is great to me so just try it out.

- SP, where is those match graphics I would like them up today?

- WE NEED TAG TEAMS! If they are ANY tag teams please tell me so I can make a list.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:00 pm

RED wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:

...that!

MY TITLE!

Beth Phoenix comes out with the Divas title resting on her shoulder.
She looks at Trish and shakes her head.
OFF: despite the fact trish went backstage to wait i'll say she's in the ring still
Trish comes over to the apron and stands apon it looking down towards Beth Phoenix
Look at you, walking around with something which belongs to me. You obviously don't know the rules do you? When Trish returns all the spot light is shined on me.. only. Which means that title you are holding on your shoulder it will vanish before you know it and be around my waist, its true home.
Trish taunts Beth a little having pretend that there is a belt around her waist
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:06 pm

OFF: Sorry I thought she was on the stage. Dump me.

Beth smirks and gets in the ring after grabbing a mic.
"Trish...I don't think that you know what you are talking about. I think that you should return to yoga and other...non wrestling activities because the WWE ring is not your playground anymore. It's my ring now."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:10 pm

RED wrote:

"Trish...I don't think that you know what you are talking about. I think that you should return to yoga and other...non wrestling activities because the WWE ring is not your playground anymore. It's my ring now."
OFF: you're ok Very Happy
Tries to hide her laughter in at Beth's comments
Did you get hit on the head recently? Or are you just that dumb Beth, because this whole crowd knows that in the squared ring I am a god. I defeated both men and women to earn my respect and I am not liking your attitude towards me Beth. Remember I brought you into this business and I can easily destroy your career.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
RED wrote:

Did you get hit on the head recently? Or are you just that dumb Beth, because this whole crowd knows that in the squared ring I am a god. I defeated both men and women to earn my respect and I am not liking your attitude towards me Beth. Remember I brought you into this business and I can easily destroy your career.

Beth shakes her head.
"You can't do anything to me Trish. You can't do anything at all anymore. You say you brought me here but that's a lie. I used you to get into the WWE just like you are trying to use me to get back in the WWE. But things change Trish. You are getting old and this isn't 2003. We are in 2011 and I'm stronger, faster and better than you. I am one of the two women to enter a Royal Rumble match so I know a lot about a good fight. With that being said I will ask you to leave before I do something you will not like."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:20 pm

RED wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
RED wrote:

Beth shakes her head.
"You can't do anything to me Trish. You can't do anything at all anymore. You say you brought me here but that's a lie. I used you to get into the WWE just like you are trying to use me to get back in the WWE. But things change Trish. You are getting old and this isn't 2003. We are in 2011 and I'm stronger, faster and better than you. I am one of the two women to enter a Royal Rumble match so I know a lot about a good fight. With that being said I will ask you to leave before I do something you will not like."
OFF: might just make Trish heel, was going to make her face but its so hard to RP trish as a face at times without going into her cocky trish gimmick
Mocks Beth
Yeah I am so muscular I went into the royal rumble, I am the best diva around.
Honey that is my role ok. So what if you were in the Royal Rumble? Despite the Royal Rumble being important taking out The Great Khali isn't much work, you like kissed him to eliminate him Beth, that is really pathetic in the book of "Seven Times Womens Champion Trish Stratus book of Wrestling"
Shrugs and smirks looking at Beth glaring her down nearly
[b]Do something I will not like? If I remember correctly every time we have stepped in the ring from my small returns I.. I won right? So hmm, I wonder how this would play out right now if you were to hit me. I think the outcome is rather obvious isn't it?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
RED wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
RED wrote:

Beth shakes her head.
OFF: might just make Trish heel, was going to make her face but its so hard to RP trish as a face at times without going into her cocky trish gimmick
Mocks Beth
Yeah I am so muscular I went into the royal rumble, I am the best diva around.
Honey that is my role ok. So what if you were in the Royal Rumble? Despite the Royal Rumble being important taking out The Great Khali isn't much work, you like kissed him to eliminate him Beth, that is really pathetic in the book of "Seven Times Womens Champion Trish Stratus book of Wrestling"
Shrugs and smirks looking at Beth glaring her down nearly
[b]Do something I will not like? If I remember correctly every time we have stepped in the ring from my small returns I.. I won right? So hmm, I wonder how this would play out right now if you were to hit me. I think the outcome is rather obvious isn't it?

off: I know but you should make her like the CM Punk of the divas. Punk is not a heel but he says he is the best in the world. I will also make Beth heel.

Beth grins
"The outcome will be you returning to your house with a few broken ribs."
Beth drops the mic and gets closer to Trish.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:26 pm

The Beautiful People theme goes off as Velvet Sky is seen entering the stage as the lights dim down to pink she is seen walking onto the stage with the two masked women she was with yesterday with a grin on her face shaking her head as if something has happened. It does not looks like she is in a happy mood at all, more sickening and hungry. What happened was last night Velvet Sky came into the arena hoping for a quick debut and she had everything in tact and planned when she had her sight set on the divas title. Then on Smackdown last night, Taylor Wilde comes down to the ring, and accepts Beth Phoenix's open challenge for the title and Beth capitalizes with a Glam Slam. She then pins her 1, 2, 3. And walks away with the belt. That ticked Velvet off as it was that simple to ask for a title opportunity. Then later on in the night a huge announcement is made that at Survivor Series it has been decided that Beth will put her Divas title on the line Sunday night against the French Sensation Maryse. That sent Velvet Sky in fumes as the look on her face right now tells it all. She shakes her head as she starts walking with the two women not impressed at all from the atmosphere of the crowd as it has changed from cheers for Chris Masters promo earlier to a swarm of boo's at the moment. They walk down the ramp and stop and look at the fans wanting high fives but they ignore it and the women come into the ring all for except Velvet. She hits her signature pose and lets the pigeons loose with the famous ass shake.

She then climbs up to the turnbuckle and poses and raises her arms for these pathetic fans and then hops down. Tonight she is again wearing the 'Holler' pink and red attire and the mask ladies are dressed in all black. They both demand a mic from the announcer and he gives it to them then hopping out of the ring. Velvet Sky stands in the middle of the ring with the two women by her side in case anything is pulled which she is sure will happen. She then raises the mic to her lips and begins to speak.

|Cleansing the world|Velvet Sky|One ugly person at a time|

"You know what Beth, ever since I stepped my foot into this arena I knew things weren't going to go my way, I mean when does anything ever go perfect for TNA superstars in a WWE arena right? I mean you guys have the management on your side, you have the fans, and now--now you have the title. Things couldn't be going any better for you could it? Last night I arrived from my hotel unpacked and had a plan to capture the divas title. And you ruined it. See I was ready to go out there and address to the whole universe that I was going to become the longest reigning divas champion in wrestling history. My lifelong dream when I was a kid was to wrestle, this is what I do, and yeah I bully people but that's just they're fault, like I say "We can only cleanse your ugliness one person at a time". And come this Monday Night on Raw I will show you exactly what I mean by that Beth. Don't think I'm whining when I say this: I came here to compete not strip, not pose for the fans like I did a few seconds ago to show my gratitude towards them, I came to win. And that's kind of hard to do when the stupid GM goes and books some no good divas like Maryse and Beth to compete in a 1-on-1 match-up while the rosters are stacked with Divas. I mean you could've at least made like a battle royal to get every diva a shot then start cutting some of the weaker ones loose, but hey- that's just my opnion do whatever you feel is necessary to give these disgusting people 'Entertainment'. Looking at all of you makes me want to puke, honestly. Like you all make me sick. Yeah I come out here to compete, not for YOU not for anyone else, but for ME. Everything I do is for me, and hell I could care less If the GM puts me in a handicap match for all I care. I just want a chance to prove I am the best on the roster. Yeah, I haven't seen one diva in the back and make a statement yet, addressing themselves to the universe or making themselves heard of. While I, come out here every night, not complaining; but telling you all I've changed over the past few months since being transferred here. Don't worry soon my time will come where Velvet will reign over WWE and all the divas will, dare I say .. "BE JEALOUS"."

The Fans boo them louder as she takes the line from the old Morrison and Miz and stands in the middle of the ring telling the fans 'Talk to the hand' pose, and hands the mic over to the mystery lady under the mask, the slightly taller one leans on the rope while the shorter one raises the mic to her lips

Mystery women #1

"Velvet Sky, your one tough cookie and a girl to watch out for. All of you in the back should start taking off your boots and heading home- cause this girl knows what she's doing. You may not know who we are, you may not even ever find out, the only thing you do need to get through your hollow heads is the fact that the GM's are playing favorites right now, and we missed the train. But that's ok. Like she said we will be appearing Monday Night and making it clear who the most dominant diva on the roster is in Velvet Sky. She is a former Knockout champion on TNA and a Knockout -Tag-team champion as well. In fact it was a rather good run as tag-team champs. But the one negative factor was inside Angelina Love. Sometimes in life you will run across people who you just want to pummel to the ground and knock them senseless. Velvet did just that. Pull it up!"

Just then a video is shown on the titantron

(Skip to 1:50)

"Not only did Velvet make it clear that she can stand in the ring with divas, she made it clear she can stand in the ring with ANY diva. That's why we're here, to take out anyone. Angelina Love earlier in TNA before we got transferred here turned on Velvet her long-time best friend and switched to the opposing Winters side. Then backstage after various attacks Velvet had enough, searched for help, and then found us. We are here to extract revenge, not only on Angelina, but oh when she shows up we WILL make it clear that nobody can do that to our Queen. to YOUR new queen Velvet Sky. She is the number one asset to why you guys get ratings these days. And your lucky to have her!"

Velvet Sky high fives the lady that just spoke and the lady hands the microphone to the next mystery women who is impressed with what she said so she also gives her a high five as they trade places in the ring and she raises the mic to her lips

Mystery women #1"It's survival of the fittest now. Everyone has changed paths and the war has just begun with one link, no no no, one SPARK that has ignited the fury inside of Velvet Sky. She is fuming with anger as to what she has been handed this opportunity to come here, but not do anything with it. She is obviously the reason you fans tune in to every night to watch am I right? Obviously I am, so Shutup! She deserves way more respect then what you guys are doing right now, booing a Queen is not respectable and to be honest it makes me sick as well. Yesterday we also had a little backstage segment of our own encounter with Kaitlyn and AJ Lee of NXT. Now they're young, and slightly off the train if you know what I'm saying. And plus they could you some makeovers and workout routines. I lost ALL respect for this business when I saw what they did with the divas division. Accepting people like AJ and Kaitlyn is whats killing ratings. And the urge to get up during divas matches. So what we proposed is a tag team match with Kaitlyn and AJ sometime next week. Or whenever, you know, we can get it. Like Velvet said the managers are playing favorites. So all I'm asking is to show a little more sympathy and show some respect to the divas that are going to change the way you think about us. And the things you guys are saying in the back since nobody has the nerve to cut a promo in this division anymore."

She stares at the crowd as Velvet and the other masked lady give her a high five as she hands the mic to Velvet again to close off the in ring segment

|Cleansing the world|Velvet Sky|One ugly person at a time|

"I wish you could see the look on your faces when I captured my first title. All of you guys were stuned, but get used to it, because Velvet Sky is here to stay, and let me tell you, you best get out of my way. I'm really not impressed with what I have seen lately and if things aren't changed quick and if this promo did not send any of you guys at home or the management in the back a little thing to remember, then i don't know what else to do. All you better hope for is a miracle that Angelina comes. And that when I get my hands around her I will strangle that lady so badly, and Beth, you better watch out to because your next on my list honey, your next on my list..."

The theme hits again as Velvet drops the mic. She is thinking in her head if this message was sent through the heads of the arrogant and the dim witted people in the back. The two women hold the ropes down for Velvet as she hops out of the ring and they all head to the back with no more words or emotions said.

Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:43 pm

OFF: yeah that should be a good idea!

Sets down her mic ready to take whatever comes at her from Beth as she steps back and gets into her position as if she is ready to do the chick kick.
She starts yelling at Beth trying to make her voice be picked up by the WWE cameras instead of the mic.

GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT BETH. BRING IT!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:

Sets down her mic ready to take whatever comes at her from Beth as she steps back and gets into her position as if she is ready to do the chick kick.
She starts yelling at Beth trying to make her voice be picked up by the WWE cameras instead of the mic.

off: Smile

Beth raises her fist but the she backs off. Beth shakes her head and slides out of the ring taking the Divas title with her. Beth yells at Trish that it's going to happen on her own terms as she heads up to the ramp and then backstage.

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:52 pm

RED wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:

Beth raises her fist but the she backs off. Beth shakes her head and slides out of the ring taking the Divas title with her. Beth yells at Trish that it's going to happen on her own terms as she heads up to the ramp and then backstage.

Just as she runs backstage she bumps into Velvet Sky who spills her coffee on Beth

"Ugh, its you..."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:54 pm

RED wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:

Trish backs off from her attacking position into a standing position and grabs the mic as Beth goes into backstage
You are such a chicken! Reasons why I am better than you, everyone fears me including you.
Trish throws down the mic smashing it and leaves an alternative way through the crowd to get away from Beth
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:56 pm

AJ Lee

*looking backstage for Kaitlyn*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:59 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*looking backstage for Kaitlyn*
Kaitlyn
Finishing up with her push ups and wipes herself down with a towel as AJ passes by her*
Hey AJ!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 30 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next