The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:29 am

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Mr Kennedy and Mr Hellwig stand backstage after watching Cody Rhodes' promo. They begin to laugh as Rhodes foolishly decides to cash in for the Smackdown after Survivor Series.

Mark Henry searches for Triple H.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:30 am

Triple H is sitting in the gym after an intense workout, thinking about his Survivor Series Tag Team Match.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:33 am

Triple H is sitting in the gym after an intense workout, thinking about his Survivor Series Tag Team Match.

Henry doesn't find HHH anywhere so he says "screw him" and decides to go to the gym. As he enters the gym he sees Hunter sitting on a chair after doing his work out. Henry walks up.

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:38 am

RED wrote:

Henry doesn't find HHH anywhere so he says "screw him" and decides to go to the gym. As he enters the gym he sees Hunter sitting on a chair after doing his work out. Henry walks up.

Triple H looks up and noticed Henry walking over. He stands up just as Henry reaches him.

"Hey Mark, something up?"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:42 am

RED wrote:

Triple H looks up and noticed Henry walking over. He stands up just as Henry reaches him.

Henry smirks and crosses his arms.

"Yeah in fact there is something up. Tomorrow night on Raw I want to put my hands on both HBK and the Big Show. Now I would ask for a handicap match but since you have issues with the Big Show as well I assume that you would like the idea of a tag team match."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:50 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:

"Yeah in fact there is something up. Tomorrow night on Raw I want to put my hands on both HBK and the Big Show. Now I would ask for a handicap match but since you have issues with the Big Show as well I assume that you would like the idea of a tag team match."

Triple H thinks about this for a moment before replying with a smirk on his face.

"Any chance to get my hands on both of those little pricks I will take. You've got your Tag Team Match Henry but you better not pull any funny shit on me."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:00 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:

Triple H thinks about this for a moment before replying with a smirk on his face.

"Any chance to get my hands on both of those little pricks I will take. You've got your Tag Team Match Henry but you better not pull any funny shit on me."

Henry grins.

"Funny? You find what I do in the ring funny? Hunter There is a list for My Hall of Pain members. It's people that should have retired long time ago. Edge, Shawn Michaels...the Rock. And Triple H you are on that list too. But you are safe for now. You see I am on the side of Laurinaitis too so I want our team to win at SS. That's why I want you and our partners to be in a good shape that night."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:04 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:

Henry grins.

"Funny? You find what I do in the ring funny? Hunter There is a list for My Hall of Pain members. It's people that should have retired long time ago. Edge, Shawn Michaels...the Rock. And Triple H you are on that list too. But you are safe for now. You see I am on the side of Laurinaitis too so I want our team to win at SS. That's why I want you and our partners to be in a good shape that night."

Triple H's smirk turns to a glare as he begins to close in on Henry.

"I would watch what you wish for Henry because one of these days you are going to get it. You say that you don't want to add me to that little list of yours because you want me in good shape come Survivor Series? Unfortunately for you, I'm not so much of a trustworthy partner. If you decide to cross me then I will cut you down Henry. I will pick you apart piece by piece and leave you a bloody mess in a ditch somewhere. I'm the game and you, Mark, sure as hell don't know how to play it!"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:15 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:

Henry grins.

"I would watch what you wish for Henry because one of these days you are going to get it. You say that you don't want to add me to that little list of yours because you want me in good shape come Survivor Series? Unfortunately for you, I'm not so much of a trustworthy partner. If you decide to cross me then I will cut you down Henry. I will pick you apart piece by piece and leave you a bloody mess in a ditch somewhere. I'm the game and you, Mark, sure as hell don't know how to play it!"

Henry smirks at HHH and then he laughs.

"Are you threatening me Hunter? You? You are threatening me? You seem to forget about my Hall of Pain. How I injured Kane, Big Show, Edge and many others. To be honest Hunter I respect you for what you have done in the past but now...now you are history. Just like Shawn Michaels you are a has been. You see it's not about me not knowing how to play the game. It's about you not knowing that the Game is over. You are not the guy you used to be. I know it, the Big Show knows it and I think that you know it even if you don't admit it. So tomorrow night I will destroy HBK and I'll watch your back to make sure that you don't get injured by the Big Show."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:20 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:

Henry grins.

Henry smirks at HHH and then he laughs.

"Are you threatening me Hunter? You? You are threatening me? You seem to forget about my Hall of Pain. How I injured Kane, Big Show, Edge and many others. To be honest Hunter I respect you for what you have done in the past but now...now you are history. Just like Shawn Michaels you are a has been. You see it's not about me not knowing how to play the game. It's about you not knowing that the Game is over. You are not the guy you used to be. I know it, the Big Show knows it and I think that you know it even if you don't admit it. So tomorrow night I will destroy HBK and I'll watch your back to make sure that you don't get injured by the Big Show."

Triple H gets right in Henry's face, obviously getting pissed.

"I am nowhere near passed it Mark. I can still move around in that ring the same as I could when I first debuted. As for you Mark, you were passed it before you even got into the WWE. It took you 15 years to win a World Championship and for a guy at your size that should never have been that case. You were never given the World Championship because nobody believed in you and they still don't. You can't wrestle Mark and you sure as hell are not on my level. Tomorrow night I will take out both Shawn and Show and if you are smart then you will stay out of my god damn way!"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:27 am

Henry looks at HHH looking a little angry. He takes a step back and calms down.

"The only reason that I'm allowing you to breath right now is because I want our team at Survivor Series to win. After SS if you somehow survive the Big Show, you are next on my list right after your old buddy HBK. You might as well re-form DX as I will put both of you in the shelf. As far as tomorrow night goes...don't get hurt."

Henry smirks and then turns around and walks out of the gym.

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:29 pm

AJ Lee

*hoping to get a match with Maryse on RAW tomorrow night, because of what transpired a few days ago*

Kane

*looking for El Generico
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Christian arrives, after having left the ring sometime last night. He walks around, knowing Kane will be looking for him, but he looks for the final partner to his team.

Zack Ryder arrives with his Internet Chamionship around his waist. He tweets via his phone that CM Punk may or may not be appearing on ZTLIS next week, but there is a 95% chance. He walks into his lr and sits down.

MVP arrives and signs autographs for his fans outside.

Natalya arrives and sits down on a chair in the hall.

The Mystery Man arrives and starts working out in the gym.

Shane McMahon sits in his office, waiting for someone to knock on his door. He decides if no one does,that he'll walk around backstage.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Christian arrives, after having left the ring sometime last night. He walks around, knowing Kane will be looking for him, but he looks for the final partner to his team.

Zack Ryder arrives with his Internet Chamionship around his waist. He tweets via his phone that CM Punk may or may not be appearing on ZTLIS next week, but there is a 95% chance. He walks into his lr and sits down.

Shane McMahon sits in his office, waiting for someone to knock on his door. He decides if no one does,that he'll walk around backstage.

A random backstage crew worker walks up to Christian and tells him JBL is waiting for him in his office.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

A random backstage crew worker walks up to Christian and tells him JBL is waiting for him in his office.
Christian looks at the worker, and smirks.

Christian: Sure, whatever. I'd say let him wait, but its probably considered important in his book.

Christian walks over to JBL's office to find the door open. He walks in and sits down.

Christian: What?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Christian: Sure, whatever. I'd say let him wait, but its probably considered important in his book.

Christian walks over to JBL's office to find the door open. He walks in and sits down.

JBL gets up and closes the door before sitting back down at his desk.

"Let me get straight to the point Christian, you need a fifth member for your team and I have found him. Unfortunately, I cannot disclose the identity of this man just yet but he will be there at Survivor Series and he has told me he is willing to join your team. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:59 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

"Let me get straight to the point Christian, you need a fifth member for your team and I have found him. Unfortunately, I cannot disclose the identity of this man just yet but he will be there at Survivor Series and he has told me he is willing to join your team. What do you say?"
Christian: Well, if you can't disclose his identity, I'd like to know bit about this guy. Like, how good of a tag team wrestler is he?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:06 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Christian: Well, if you can't disclose his identity, I'd like to know bit about this guy. Like, how good of a tag team wrestler is he?

JBL sniggers as Christian tries fishing.

"Without giving too much away, this guy is a multiple time Tag Team Champion and I am sure that you an dhim will work very well together should you decide to have him as your fifth and final member for Survivor Series."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

JBL sniggers as Christian tries fishing.

"Without giving too much away, this guy is a multiple time Tag Team Champion and I am sure that you an dhim will work very well together should you decide to have him as your fifth and final member for Survivor Series."
Christian: He already sounds worthy enough. I'll take him!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:25 pm

Triple H is currently sitting in his locker room with the Hardcore Championship in a secret hiding place.

Mr Kennedy and Mr Hellwig are in the gym preparing for their Survivor Series Tag Team Match.

Lita is walking around backstage, looking for Maryse.

JBL is in his office, happy that he finally has all the members sorted for the Team Christian v Team Generico Match.

A Mystery Man has just arrived at the arena after finding out he will be competing at Survivor Series as a member of Team Christian.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Now there are THREE Mystery Men! Karl, you should PM me who your's is (I'll play Christian like he doesn't know) and I'll tell you mine. That way I'll know them all!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Chris Jericho arrives with a pissed off look on his face looking for Zack Ryder, The Miz, or anybody else that feels wronged by Teddy Long

John Morrison arrives looking forward to carrying his team to victory at Survivor Series

Kofi Kingston arrives prepping for Survivor Series hoping to recieve a US title shot soon

Rhett Titus arrives for the first time

Stone Cold arrives and drives his ATV to his "office" which is a tent he put up himself
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:12 pm

White guy wrote:
Chris Jericho arrives with a pissed off look on his face looking for Zack Ryder, The Miz, or anybody else that feels wronged by Teddy Long

John Morrison arrives looking forward to carrying his team to victory at Survivor Series

Kofi Kingston arrives prepping for Survivor Series hoping to recieve a US title shot soon

Stone Cold arrives and drives his ATV to his "office" which is a tent he put up himself
Zack Ryder passes by Jericho, smiling, his Internet Title around his waist.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:21 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:

Chris Jericho sees him and waves for him to come hither

Chris Jericho
Zack Ryder, the other guy that Teddy Long has seemingly been picking on. For a good reason?? It sure doesn't appear so. Zack we need to do something about this man and I've got just the plan.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:23 pm

White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:

Chris Jericho sees him and waves for him to come hither

Chris Jericho
Zack Ryder, the other guy that Teddy Long has seemingly been picking on. For a good reason?? It sure doesn't appear so. Zack we need to do something about this man and I've got just the plan.
Zack looks at Jericho.

Ryder: Well I WAS pulled from the WWE Championship Tournament for no reason, and forced to defend my title when it still wasn't a sactioned WWE Championship, so yeah. Whats that plan bro?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 16 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next