The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:23 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 Cmpunk

*CM Punk is walking around the arena when some crew member comes up to him and starts talking about his match at Survivor Series. Punk rolls his eyes and sighs before replying.*

"You're joking, right?"

*The crew member seems confused and shakes his head.*

"You asked if I was excited for teaming up with John Cena, Shawn Micheals, The Rock and The Big Show and I asked if you were joking because only some one utterly retarded would be excited for that. Sure I have respect for most of them but I don't like them. Cena for the obvious reasons, every one knows that, Shawn is the only one I honestly don't because I guess I would go to say he was the me of the 80's-90's. Big Show is over rated in some senses and theone who I dislike most of all is The Rock. I agree with Cean on this one where as he left us for seven years. SEVEN. and came back expecting to pic up right where he left off? Bull shit. I thin he should have to start from the bottom up, maybe go against some of those losers over on Smackdown. Lets not forget to mention he usually 'BRINGS IT' Via satellite and is rarely here on tour with the rest of the fellas. The only thing I am excited for come Survivor Series is getting my hands on that grimy, scummy dork known as the Miz. Yet again for all of the obvious reasons; he screwed me out of my WWE Title twice, he tries claiming he's the best on the mic and his face looks like he's a duck. Isn't that any reason to wanna beat the snot out of a man?"

*Punk grins before walking off in the opposite direction*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:26 pm

NEW AND IMPROVED Z! True Long Island Story Episode 2

An applause sound effect is heard as Zack Ryder is seen, Internet Title on his shoulder, fist pumping. Ryder stops fist pumping as the effect stops.

Ryder: Hello everybody and welcome to episode 2 of the NEW AND IMPROVED Z! True Long Island Story! I am your host, the INTERNET Champion, Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder! Recently, the Internet Championship was OFFICIALLY instated as an OFFICIAL championship in the WWE! Whoever is the best superstar at the end of a month will get a shot at MY Internet Championship! Isn’t that awesome broskis?

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 1_151567064

The camera switches to a view of The Big O, standing in the middle of a baseball park.

O: Wade Barrett beat MY broski on the last episode of Monday Night RAW! Zack was facing him for the US Championship! But Wade beat him! Are you serious bro!? When Wade Barrett next faces Zack, I’ll make sure that I’m there to protect my broski, and to keep Wade Barrett out of my O-ZONE!

The camera switches back over to Zack Ryder.

Ryder: With me successfully defending my Internet Championship for 3 weeks straight on RAW, I recently got a call from Princess Lea! She came over, and this is how things went down.

The camera switches to Zack and a woman dressed Lea.

Lea: Zack, I saw you’ve been REALLY successful lately with that Internet Championship of yours, and I was just hoping that we could get back together.

Ryder: Sorry Princess, but last time we were together you dumped me, but this time I’m turning you down!

Lea: Are you serious bro?

Ryder: I’m very serious Princess! So serious, in fact, that I’m gonna have to ask you to leave!

Lea: You’ll regret this Zack! You’ll regret it one of these days!

The camera switches back to Zack Ryder.

Ryder: With Modern Warfare 3 being out the past few days, I bought the game for the 360, and heres what my first match was like!

The camera switches to a view of Zack playing MW3. The game starts, and Zack runs around, and after 10 seconds, he gets shot.

Ryder: Are you serious bro?

He respawns and he runs around agan, but gets shot again!

Ryder: Are you serious bro? Come on!

The camera switches back to Zack.

Ryder: That went on to happen about another 15 times until the match ended. After that I stopped playing and haven’t played it since!

The camera switches to Scott Stanford, talking on his phone. He sees the camera and hangs up.

Stanford: Hey broskis Scott Stanford here, and I’m here to present to you the new board game that’s sweeping the nation, “How Well do You Know Your Broski?” It’s a simple game, it really is. You pick a card, and there’s a question about Zack Ryder. Then, you answer the question, and on the DVD that comes with it, you pick the question. The DVD will give you the answer, and if you get it right, you get a bro point! Whoever gets the most bro points at the end of the game is your winner! Order now, it’s a $15 value that only costs $6 plus shipping and handling! So order “How Well do You Know Your Broski?” today!

The camera switches back to Zack.

Ryder: Well that’s all the time we’ve got for this week, I hope you enjoyed the show. Don’t forget to like this video, leave a comment, subscribe to my channel, go back and watch all my other episodes, and like me on FaceBook! Follow me on Twitter! Buy the Broski T-Shirt, the Broski Headband AND the Broski Sunglasses, and Take Care, Spike Your Hair! WOO WOO WOO! You Know It!

OFF: Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:28 pm

OFF My thoughts? CM Punk should be on next week as the guest Razz

but it was good brah
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:32 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:

but it was good brah
Thanks. And we can do that, just need to do the segment with him via PM.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

but it was good brah
Cool Cool just hit me up with a PM when you figure out what you wanna do
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

but it was good brah
Cool Cool just hit me up with a PM when you figure out what you wanna do
Got it!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Kane

*is shown sitting backstage looking down with the towel over his head*

"Christian...the words that came from your mouth earlier today make me want to puke. You claim not to be scared, but you you still won't face me in a cage? To me Christian, you sound like a small animal who crawled back into it's den to escape the dragon. If you won't face me face to face like a man, then at Survivor Series, I'll be sure to finish what we started this past week on Smackdown. Understand "Captain Charisma" I am the biggest threat you would ever have to take on here. My brother compared to me is like a lion to a small cat. My brother is nothing compared to me! As far as I'm concerned about the Undertaker...he hasn't been seen since I buried him alive a year ago! Christian if you refuse to face me...I might just have to come and find you...myself!"

*Kane slowly rises and follows up by ferociously shoving the camera out of his way as he walks out of the room*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Mark Henry is walking around looking for John Laurinaitis.

John Cena is walking around thinking about his match against the WWE Champion Miz this Monday.

Cody Rhodes is sitting backstage looking upset.

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Kane

*walking around backstage on a manhunt for Christian when _____runs into him*

AJ Lee

*listening to her ipod and stretching backstage*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:52 pm

OFF kinda bored any one up for an RP with Punk
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:59 pm

John Cena walks up to CM Punk. Cena looks at Punk.

"Come on I'm waiting. Lay a pipe-bomb on me."
[
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:05 pm

RED wrote:

[
CM Punk
*Punk looks at Cena odd.*
"What do I look like, an Asian hooker that gives in for free? I give my pipe bombs when I want and at what ever cost.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:09 pm

RED wrote:

[
CM Punk
"What do I look like, an Asian hooker that gives in for free? I give my pipe bombs when I want and at what ever cost.

Cena laughs.

"Yeah that's what I'm talking about. You know even though we don't like each other everytime that you and I are exchanging words it's like the funny hour of the day."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:12 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:

[
CM Punk

Cena laughs.

"Yeah that's what I'm talking about. You know even though we don't like each other everytime that you and I are exchanging words it's like the funny hour of the day."
CM Punk
*Punk just keeps a straight face.*
"I guess you can say that, at least its better then being a loser who just worries about happy hour. None the less it is entertaining when you make jokes worthy of elementary school and I just speak my mind which people find extremely amusing and hell so do I."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:22 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:

[
CM Punk

Cena laughs.

CM Punk
"I guess you can say that, at least its better then being a loser who just worries about happy hour. None the less it is entertaining when you make jokes worthy of elementary school and I just speak my mind which people find extremely amusing and hell so do I."

Cena shakes his head laughing a bit.

"Alright, alright I get it you don't like me and I'm pretty convinced that you don't like anyone else from our team at Survivor Series. You don't like the Big Show who kicked your ass last year because he is over-rated, you don't like Shawn Michaels...I don't get why but it's not my business, you don't like the Rock apparently for the same reason that I don't like him and I have the strange feeling that all the team together, we don't like each other. Now I wanted you to know that I'm counting on you and the other guys to bring down Team Laurinaitis. We may not like each other but at least we settle our differences in the ring we don't use backstage politics like Miz or HHH. We may not like each other but we have one thing in comon. We all despise John Laurinaitis, we all want to see him go. So I say we put our differences aside and we work as a team for one time only."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:56 pm

---

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 Imager
---
The fans give out loud boo's as Del Rio's theme song plays. The Mexican Aristocrat Alberto Del Rio walks out from the back wearing his regular wrestling gear with his white towel hanging around his neck. Del Rio walks down the ramp with a huge grin on his face ignoring the fans. He walks up the steps and gets into the ring before grabbing a microphone then speaking.

The Essence of Excellence
Alberto Del Rio
''Ladies and Gentlemen my name....my name is Alberto Del Rio! But many of you, already knew that! Last Monday night on Raw I defeated the ''Rated R Superstar'' and not only did I beat him, but I took him out of this business until Survivor Series! I hurt him so bad that he had to be sent to the hospital. You see ladies and gentlemen Edge made the biggest mistake. Edge actually thought he could beat me but he was wrong! He had a choice to either stay home and keep himself safe, or come down man to man and fight me. This wasn't a problem for me, this was actually great! I respect Edge for being man enough to come down and step in to the ring with me, but common, everyone should know that they don't stand a chance against Alberto Del Rio! I'm just....Alberto Del Rio! The best wrestler ever! Anyway, speaking of me being the best and stuff we have a man named ''The Miz'' who claims he's the best and yeah, yeah, yeah...well listen Miz, you may be on MY team at Survivor Series but you ain't the best. You also may be the ''WWE'' Champion but you still ain't better than me. So listen, if we want to win in a few weeks we've got to pay attention...you see, I took out Edge. We no longer need to worry about him because he'll be in my hands AGAIN at Survivor Series if he even has the guts to step out and attack me. I'll make sure this time he can't even move! So how about we drop the bragging and worry about Survivor Series because what if we do lose? Which I know we won't but what if...then what will we be known as? Losers. Big fat losers.''

The fans begin to chant ''Losers, losers, losers!''

The Essence of Excellence
Alberto Del Rio
''Aha you guys can chant whatever the hell you want! But Alberto Del Rio ain't no loser. Take a look where I sent Edge, I'm sure none of you like being there so I suggest you all shut you're mouths! We are going to win at Survivor Series and I guarantee it! Cena, Punk, Michaels, Show and even that bastard ''The Rock''...I hope you all are ready for the fight of your life...because as long as I'm in the match...none of you will be able to get a shot in. I'm just warning all of you, I'm going out there not to stand around and watch...but I'm going out there to kick all your asses and prove to you all why Alberto Del Rio is the greatest wrestler alive! I promise it. Well I've been rolling around backstage and I hear that you are all excited for the matchup between John Cena and Mr. Rocky at Wrestlemania! Seriously? That is the most ridiculous thing that I have ever heard! I'd rather watch myself and Rocky go at it but Cena?...Cena. Common, no offence to you Cena but you ain't gonna get anywhere cause Mr. Rocky is going to whoop you're candy ass or however the hell he say's it. You've got no chance against The Rock hell, not even Brock Lesnar stands a chance. But there is only one man that can and SHOULD face Rocky at Wrestlemania and that man is that exact man who is going to go out there at Survivor Series and lead his team to victory because he is the greatest thing that has ever happened and he is me. Alberto Del Rio. But you all should already know that. Am I right? Good. See you all Monday.''
---

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 Delrio

Del Rio drops the microphone as a big grin pops on his face. His theme goes off as he excits the ring and heads backstage.

---
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Alberto Del Rio is walking around backstage after his promo with his white towel hanging around his neck.

Kevin Nash is searching for the Smackdown General Manager.

Justin Gabriel is walking around backstage thinking whether or not he should cut a promo.

OT: RP Anyone?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:45 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:

[
CM Punk

Cena laughs.

CM Punk

"Alright, alright I get it you don't like me and I'm pretty convinced that you don't like anyone else from our team at Survivor Series. You don't like the Big Show who kicked your ass last year because he is over-rated, you don't like Shawn Michaels...I don't get why but it's not my business, you don't like the Rock apparently for the same reason that I don't like him and I have the strange feeling that all the team together, we don't like each other. Now I wanted you to know that I'm counting on you and the other guys to bring down Team Laurinaitis. We may not like each other but at least we settle our differences in the ring we don't use backstage politics like Miz or HHH. We may not like each other but we have one thing in comon. We all despise John Laurinaitis, we all want to see him go. So I say we put our differences aside and we work as a team for one time only."
CM Punk
*Punk takes a moment to digest what Cena said*
"In some sens you are right in some sense you are wrong. You are wrong because Big Slow NEVER kicked my ass. But thats basically the only thing you said wrong."
*Punk sighs as he rubs his hand over his hair*
"As much as i hate to do this I need to deal with having you as my teammate for the greater good. How does that saying go? The enemy of my friend is my ally? Well you aren't exactly my ally but you will have to do for now."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:02 am

AJ Lee

*stretching outside the locker room area*

Kane

*still on his manhunt for Christian*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:47 am

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

The fans boo as Christian’s theme blares through the arena. He walks onto the stage, and smirks. He walks down the ramp, wearing his Captain Charisma jacket and tights. He climbs onto the apron and steps into the ring. He stands in the middle and looks around.

Captain Charisma | Christian

“Kane I saw what you said out here. You’re challenging me to a Steel Cage match on SmackDown, when you couldn’t even get the job done in our past match? I mean come on, you couldn’t beat me, why waste your time? Granted, I didn’t beat you either, but you REALLY think I would be FOOLISH enough to accept your challenge? That would just be downright STUPID! Facing the “Big Bad Burnt Guy” in a Steel Cage match, HA! I would sooner go back to Canada and retire from wrestling than face you in a cage! It’s not that I’m afraid, I could EASILY beat you, it’s just that it’s the DUMBEST idea ever! Come on Kane, just because you’re a 7 Foot monster who just so happens to have gotten burnt alive as a kid AND thrown into a flaming dumpster by our very own Shane McMahon, doesn’t mean your terrifying in any way! You’d think as the brother of The Undertaker, you’d actually give a damn about looking terrifying! Look at you; you walk around with a damn TOWEL on your head! Is that supposed to be menacing, or is it supposed to cover your bald head? Either way, it’s just DISGUSTING to look at! You sweat in it all day, every day, and wear it over and over again! Seriously, if you’re gonna wear it, wash it every night. Washer AND dryer, and don’t forget the soap!”

Christian looks into the crowd and smirks. He starts pacing around the ring, holding the back of his head.

“When it comes right down to it Kane, all we need to settle that match is Survivor Series. And speaking of Survivor Series, my team is almost completely settled. My team consists of me, a tag team LEGEND, Cody Rhodes, former 2-time World Tag Team Champion, John Morrison, former WWE and World Tag Team Champion, and Slammy Award winner for Greatest Tag Team of 2008, and Jack Swagger, former World Heavyweight Champion! MY team is COLLOASAL, but all we need is one more guy to complete the mega team. On SmackDown alone, I see at least 3 good prospects! We’ve got James Storm, another great tag team competitor, Daniel Bryan, Submission Specialist, and The Undertaker! I’m sure EVERYONE wants to see Undertaker not only on Team Christian, but on the opposite team of his brother, Kane! Undertaker, 19-0 at WrestleMania, former World Heavyweight, WWE, and Tag Team Champion! But, I’m tired of looking everywhere for just one more guy! So, I’m inviting ANYONE in the back who wants to join MY Survivor Series team, to come on out here and I’ll either accept or deny you! Come on, don’t be shy just because you’ll be in the presence of a Tag Team LEGEND, just come on out!”

Christian stands in the ring, facing the stage, waiting.

OFF: Now to get started on ZTLIS. Open to anyone.
After have ordered a chair for when Del Rio came out, Christian is now sitting in it in the ring.

"Really, NO ONE wants to be on the same team as a tag team legend? Come on! Someone! I'm tired of looking!"

He awaits again.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:37 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
RED wrote:

[
CM Punk

Cena laughs.

CM Punk

CM Punk
*Punk takes a moment to digest what Cena said*
"In some sens you are right in some sense you are wrong. You are wrong because Big Slow NEVER kicked my ass. But thats basically the only thing you said wrong."
*Punk sighs as he rubs his hand over his hair*
"As much as i hate to do this I need to deal with having you as my teammate for the greater good. How does that saying go? The enemy of my friend is my ally? Well you aren't exactly my ally but you will have to do for now."

Cena smirks.
"Good. We are on the same page until SS is over."
Cena turns around and then turns back to Punk.
"Yeah he did kicked your ass actually!"
Cena turns around again and walks off smiling.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:45 am

[HBK is doing shit]

[The Rock is trying to find CENA!]
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:52 am

John TPA wrote:
[HBK is doing shit]

[The Rock is trying to find CENA!]

Cena and the Rock finally cross paths.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:16 am

wwe.com exclusive

Cody Rhodes is in the ring with the fans booing him. Rhodes is wearing a black jacket with a hood over his head to hide his face. Rhodes takes a mic.

"A year ago if someone would walk up to me and tell me that there will be a time where I will be standing in the ring with a hood over my head to cover my face, I would laugh at them. There was a time when I was walking down that ramp smiling and laughing at all of you people. There was a time where I was happy. I was looking in the mirror and I was proud about how good I look. But now look at me. I am forced to hide my once beautiful face and wear a protective mask because that's what happens when you are a wrestler. Accidents, or in my case, vicious attacks can happen at any time. I got my face crushed and my Dashing look was gone. But you see, we all wear masks. Some of them are obvious just like the one that I wear, and some masks take the form of a handsome face with a loud mouth and some lazy catch-phrases. The man that this mask belongs to is cheered, he is loved, he is idolized, he is the Intercontinental Champion. I am talking about the man that attacked me from behind like a coward and cost me my tag team match last Friday on SmackDown. Ken Kennedy...what goes around comes around. You see I decided to cash in my contract for an Intercontinental Championship match after Survivor Series. After my team defeats your team. Live on SmackDown I will defeat you and I will take what's rightfully mine. I will take the Intercontinental Championship. And after my hand is raised in victory I will take a paper-bag and I will proudly put it over your head allowing you to hide your face that will be humiliated and destroyed. Ken Kennedy your cheap shots and back-stabbing attacks will not pay off as my rise will be your downfall."

Rhodes drops the mic and heads to the back as the baggers come out and give to the fans some paper-bags.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:21 am

Mr Kennedy and Mr Hellwig stand backstage after watching Cody Rhodes' promo. They begin to laugh as Rhodes foolishly decides to cash in for the Smackdown after Survivor Series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 15 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next