The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:31 am

John TPA wrote:
JOHN IS CONFUSED!

And RED is confused too!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:24 am

I am slightly confused as well but that's nothing new.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:24 am

I'm a clue-less wreck on what we are confused about Sad
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:09 pm

As The Game blares through the speakers, boos ring around the arena. A spotlight shines down on the stage and, after a few moments, Triple H slowly walks out into it wearing a suit. He looks around with a frustrated look on his face before slowly proceeding down the ramp. He walks up the steps and wipes his feet on the apron before entering the ring. He adjusts his suit so it is sitting properly before walking over to the ropes and grabbing a mic. He paces around the ring before finally stopping in the centre and speaking.

“This past Friday night on Smackdown I made an example of Big Show when I cost him his match against Christian. However, after the match we saw that Big Show is not really a human. In fact, it would appear that Big Show has super powers. Big Show can apparently catch a sledgehammer when it is coming at him full force; congratulations. Don’t worry though; even super powers can’t stop me from running through you to get what I want. Speaking of what I want, why the hell am I in the United States Championship Match tonight? I am a 13 time World Champion and the best that the RAW GM can do for me is a United States Championship Match!? That is complete bull shit!”

Triple H shakes his head at the fans as they mock him by chanting for the United States Champion, Wade Barrett.

“The current WWE Champion is The Miz; a guy who grew to fame on MTV is our WWE Champion. Do you have any idea how much of an embarrassment it is to have someone like that represent this company? I would rather have a diva as the Champion than The Miz. It’s fine though because soon enough I will be the WWE Champion and I will be the face of the WWE once again. However, to do this I need the backing of the RAW General Manager but I know for a fact that I will not get it. This is not because I am not talented because I am, trust me. It is because the General Manager holds a grudge against me for whatever reason and is not willing to give me what I deserve.”

Triple H rubs his chin while thinking about something.

“You know what; I’m not going to stand for this! Teddy Long, get your ass out here now!”

Triple H leans on the ropes and motions for Long to come out as the fans chant Teddy’s name.

TBC by RED?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

As The Game blares through the speakers, boos ring around the arena. A spotlight shines down on the stage and, after a few moments, Triple H slowly walks out into it wearing a suit. He looks around with a frustrated look on his face before slowly proceeding down the ramp. He walks up the steps and wipes his feet on the apron before entering the ring. He adjusts his suit so it is sitting properly before walking over to the ropes and grabbing a mic. He paces around the ring before finally stopping in the centre and speaking.

“This past Friday night on Smackdown I made an example of Big Show when I cost him his match against Christian. However, after the match we saw that Big Show is not really a human. In fact, it would appear that Big Show has super powers. Big Show can apparently catch a sledgehammer when it is coming at him full force; congratulations. Don’t worry though; even super powers can’t stop me from running through you to get what I want. Speaking of what I want, why the hell am I in the United States Championship Match tonight? I am a 13 time World Champion and the best that the RAW GM can do for me is a United States Championship Match!? That is complete bull shit!”

Triple H shakes his head at the fans as they mock him by chanting for the United States Champion, Wade Barrett.

“The current WWE Champion is The Miz; a guy who grew to fame on MTV is our WWE Champion. Do you have any idea how much of an embarrassment it is to have someone like that represent this company? I would rather have a diva as the Champion than The Miz. It’s fine though because soon enough I will be the WWE Champion and I will be the face of the WWE once again. However, to do this I need the backing of the RAW General Manager but I know for a fact that I will not get it. This is not because I am not talented because I am, trust me. It is because the General Manager holds a grudge against me for whatever reason and is not willing to give me what I deserve.”

“You know what; I’m not going to stand for this! Teddy Long, get your ass out here now!”

Triple H leans on the ropes and motions for Long to come out as the fans chant Teddy’s name.

TBC by RED?

Teddy Long comes out and stands on the ramp holding a microphone. He gets a small amount of cheers.

"Hold on playa! Now, Triple H I understand where you're coming from, you are a 13 time World Champion, former Intercontinental Champion, former tag team champion and King of the Ring. I know it very well and all these people know it. However you seem to forget how prestigious the United States title is. I guess that's because you never won the US Title. In my book it's the only title you never won. So instead of whining and complaining just like Chris Jericho does, you should focus on winning this title for the first time in your career."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:30 pm

RED wrote:
Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

TBC by RED?

Teddy Long comes out and stands on the ramp holding a microphone. He gets a small amount of cheers.

"Hold on playa! Now, Triple H I understand where you're coming from, you are a 13 time World Champion, former Intercontinental Champion, former tag team champion and King of the Ring. I know it very well and all these people know it. However you seem to forget how prestigious the United States title is. I guess that's because you never won the US Title. In my book it's the only title you never won. So instead of whining and complaining just like Chris Jericho does, you should focus on winning this title for the first time in your career."

Triple H stares up at Teddy, obviously getting more angry by the minute.

"That's not the point Teddy and you know it. I should be WWE Champion right now butI got screwed in my Qualifying Match a couple weeks back and didn't get the chance in the Battle Royal. In my books, you owe me my WWE Championship Match; not a United States Championship Match. If you have any sense then you will take me out of the United States Championship Match and put me in the WWE Championship Match for later on tonight. If you can't see that it is your responsibility to do this then you are incompetent and should not be allowed to call yourself the RAW General Manager."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:38 pm

Long shrugs his shoulders.

"I'm sorry that you feel that way playa but there is not much I can do. You are going to face Wade Barrett, Jeff Hardy and the Big Show in the fatal four way US Championship match and that's it. So you better get ready because that match is later tonight and if you want to become the WWE Champion in the near future you should find a way to survive. Because Hunter...to be honest I don't really care about the fact that you never won the US Title...the main reason that I put you in this match is to give to this people what they want to see. HHH finally in the same ring as the Big Show! So good luck playa, cause you're going to need it! Holla!"

Teddy turns around and heads to the back.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:41 pm

So....am I accepted or what?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:00 pm

All right now Im confused!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:00 pm

So am I ... :S
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Everyone's confused! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:01 pm

xD
Razz
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:03 pm

SP WERES YOUR RESULTS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:04 pm

DUDE? I ASKED YOU WHAT I NEEDED TO DO FOR VENGEANCE! AND I DIDNT GET A REPLY!

I DIDNT KNOW I NEEDED RESULTS! I ONLY GO THE JOB FRIDAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:12 pm

I SAID WRITE MATCHES! YOU SAID FULLY! I SAID YES!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:13 pm

I KNOW! BUT IN THREE DAYS THATS IMPOSSIBLE! IM TRYING TO STUDY FOR TUESDAY!!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:16 pm

WELL FUCK IT!
I NEED RESULTS OR NO VENGEANCE!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:17 pm

I WILL SEND YOU RESULTS!!!
BUT THEY AINT FULL!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:17 pm

WELL JUST DO IT!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:27 pm

CALL ALL PROMOS FOR PPV RIGHT FREAKING NOW!!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:31 pm

I already posted my Kennedy/Triple H Promos for Vengeance and Ricardo doesn't have a match so no promo for him.

Basically, I have already done my Vengeance Promos.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Want them to be included?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Sure, why not. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:45 pm

Justin, your added
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Now waiting for Nick...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 28 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 44  Next