The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:28 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
The hooded man in the Smackdown General Manager's office turns as he hears a knock at the door. He turns off the lights and sits behind the desk, remaining in the shadows.

"Come in."

Justin Gabriel opens the door as he steps into the dark room.

Justin Gabriel

''Well ain't this creepy? Anyway boss, about the match between myself and AJ I was thinking,.and instead of a normal one on one match wouldn't it be better if you changed it to something like Steel Cage or No DQ just so that nobody interferes and screws me over? You get what I mean? I would rather not be screwed over by some jerk.''
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:29 pm

Lol alright everyone forget that post happened, pretend I brainwashed you guys with a laser beam that made you forget stuff that happened 1 min ago xD
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:55 pm

Justin wrote:
The hooded man in the Smackdown General Manager's office turns as he hears a knock at the door. He turns off the lights and sits behind the desk, remaining in the shadows.

"Come in."

Justin Gabriel

''Well ain't this creepy? Anyway boss, about the match between myself and AJ I was thinking,.and instead of a normal one on one match wouldn't it be better if you changed it to something like Steel Cage or No DQ just so that nobody interferes and screws me over? You get what I mean? I would rather not be screwed over by some jerk.''

A shadow moves in the seat before the man speaks.

"I see where you are coming from Justin but don't you think that would be a bit unfair on AJ? In fact, I've got an idea. How about we ban El Generico from ringside and if he so much as steps foot at ringside then AJ Styles will be forced to defend his World Heavyweight Championship there and then against you. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:01 am

Justin wrote:

"Come in."

Justin Gabriel

"I see where you are coming from Justin but don't you think that would be a bit unfair on AJ? In fact, I've got an idea. How about we ban El Generico from ringside and if he so much as steps foot at ringside then AJ Styles will be forced to defend his World Heavyweight Championship there and then against you. How does that sound?"

Justin smirks.

Justin Gabriel

''I like the sound of that but how about we add onto it; if ANYONE interferes in the matchup then they will be fired on the spot. I think that sounds a little bit better.''

Justin smiles.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:04 am

Justin wrote:
Justin wrote:

"Come in."

Justin Gabriel

Justin smirks.

Justin Gabriel

''I like the sound of that but how about we add onto it; if ANYONE interferes in the matchup then they will be fired on the spot. I think that sounds a little bit better.''

Justin smiles.

A slight chuckle can be heard emanating from the shadows.

"I would do that but where would the fun be? Don't worry Justin, I can almost guarantee you the win this Friday. Mark my words."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:04 am

Granger, add Nash to the Smackdown roster please.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:09 am

[AJ Styles knocking fucking louder and even listen to the convo through the door]
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:09 am

Justin wrote:
Justin wrote:

"Come in."

Justin Gabriel

Justin smirks.

Justin Gabriel

Justin smiles.

A slight chuckle can be heard emanating from the shadows.

"I would do that but where would the fun be? Don't worry Justin, I can almost guarantee you the win this Friday. Mark my words."

Justin Gabriel

''I'm just trying to make this a fair and equal match because I know I can beat AJ Styles without any help and I will. See ya later, boss.''

Justin Gabriel turns around shutting the door behind him as he walks away.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:10 am

The man stares after Gabriel before calling in AJ.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:11 am

John TPA wrote:
[AJ Styles knocking fucking louder and even listen to the convo through the door]

But before AJ can even walk in a man pushes him out of the way.

Kevin Nash

''Step aside, champ.''
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:12 am

"SOMEBODY JUST GET THEIR ASS IN HERE!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:39 am

[AJ Styles shoves Justin before walking in]

"I heard everything dark man. You really think you can screw me over? What game are you playing with Justin, trying to get rid of me?"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:48 am

John TPA wrote:

"I heard everything dark man. You really think you can screw me over? What game are you playing with Justin, trying to get rid of me?"

The man shifts in his seat as AJ stands on the opposite side of his desk.

"Game? I have no idea what you mean. Care to explain?"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:28 am

John TPA wrote:

"You are out to bring me down dark guy. I heard everything. You are gonna work with Justin to bring me down! So I guess you play favorites after all. But hey Justin wants a "fair" match he has got one but why not make it a ladder match? He wins gets the case for a title shot. I win, El and I get a tag title shot. So yea two piece of paper in one case! So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:58 am

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"You are out to bring me down dark guy. I heard everything. You are gonna work with Justin to bring me down! So I guess you play favorites after all. But hey Justin wants a "fair" match he has got one but why not make it a ladder match? He wins gets the case for a title shot. I win, El and I get a tag title shot. So yea two piece of paper in one case! So what do you say?"

The man stands up and walks further into the shadows before continuing.

"Ahh yes, I heard about this idea of you and El going after the Tag Team Championships. However, I am afraid I must disappoint you as I am not going to allow my World Heavyweight Champion to compete against sub par competition in the Tag Team division."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:04 am

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"Ahh yes, I heard about this idea of you and El going after the Tag Team Championships. However, I am afraid I must disappoint you as I am not going to allow my World Heavyweight Champion to compete against sub par competition in the Tag Team division."

[AJ chuckles]

"Oh is that so? Dark man I can do what I damn well please! I am the world champion! So make it happen or I will go challenge Ziggler to a match again!"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:15 am

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[AJ chuckles]

"Oh is that so? Dark man I can do what I damn well please! I am the world champion! So make it happen or I will go challenge Ziggler to a match again!"

The man merely laughs.

"You can do whatever you damn well please but I am your boss AJ and I make the final decision. If I don't want you competing for the Tag Team Championships then you won't. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:32 am

.ηovα. wrote:
Lol alright everyone forget that post happened, pretend I brainwashed you guys with a laser beam that made you forget stuff that happened 1 min ago xD

Don't you ever dare to drop Brock Lesnar again!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:37 am

RED wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

I'm not dropping anyone, my superstars are Brock Lesnar, Dolph Ziggler, Ezekial Jackson, and Taylor Wilde (Current Divas champion which HAS TO BE UP DATED) Smile
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:38 am

Monday night Raw Quiz:

1. Who is going to replace Edge in the main event of Raw against Chris Jericho tonight?

a) The Rock, b) Brock Lesnar, c) John Cena, d) someone else

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:38 am

.ηovα. wrote:
RED wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

I'm not dropping anyone, my superstars are Brock Lesnar, Dolph Ziggler, Ezekial Jackson, and Taylor Wilde (Current Divas champion which HAS TO BE UP DATED) Smile

Good because I have big plans for Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:39 am

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[AJ chuckles]

The man merely laughs.

"You can do whatever you damn well please but I am your boss AJ and I make the final decision. If I don't want you competing for the Tag Team Championships then you won't. Understood?"

[AJ Styles chuckles]

"You have no understand what I want so we are not understood. So guess what? I will fight Justin and smash him then challenge for the tag titles with El! So sorry about your damn luck!"

[AJ leaves]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:42 am

RED wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
RED wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Good because I have big plans for Lesnar.

Good, good, that's what I was hoping when I brought him back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:45 am

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[AJ chuckles]

The man merely laughs.

[AJ Styles chuckles]

"You have no understand what I want so we are not understood. So guess what? I will fight Justin and smash him then challenge for the tag titles with El! So sorry about your damn luck!"

[AJ leaves]

The man shakes his head as he watches AJ leave.

"Without my backing he will never get a Tag Title Match. Especially now that he is stealing other people's catchphrases. Sad, sad man."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:01 am

RED wrote:

Monday night Raw Quiz:

1. Who is going to replace Edge in the main event of Raw against Chris Jericho tonight?

a) The Rock, b) Brock Lesnar, c) John Cena, d) someone else

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 36 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 44  Next