The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0

Go down 
+13
Karl
Jarrett
TJ
JD
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Oriadon
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Nova
fuck
Zadok
Jericho
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:52 am

Tom wrote:
Sam And The Dirt Is Gone wrote:
{Beau Joist is pacing back and forth in the "Black and White" locker room, trying to think of a way in which Phil and himself can get themselves back on track, so that they can be a successful Tag Team and actually hold some mighty fine gold around their waists before it's too late}

Phil Brilliance bursts into the "Black and White" locker room holding a piece of paper in his hand. He walks over to Beau and hands the paper to him

Phil Brilliance
Have you seen this shit man? It's the full card for the next pay per view, Trick or Treat, and we are nowhere to be seen. We should be the ones getting the tag team title shot, not those generic, uncharasmatic and lackluster in ring performers Adams and Storm. This is major bullshit man!

{Beau quickly reads through it before ripping it into small pieces followed by scratching his head in frustration}

Beau Joist

These Jericho's are seriously getting on my nerves, we've been putting in the hard yards, yet Adams comes into this company and teams with Storm who has had nothing going for him and the first opportunity they get is a match with The ECCW Tag Team Champions, The Thunder Kats, which they miraculously won then the next second there in a number one contenders match with us and then somehow once again they pulled off the upset win and now they've got our match at the Pay Per View. I'm going to get to the bottom of this favoritism and put a stop to it once and for all, are you with me on this partner?
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Tom wrote:
{Beau Joist is pacing back and forth in the "Black and White" locker room, trying to think of a way in which Phil and himself can get themselves back on track, so that they can be a successful Tag Team and actually hold some mighty fine gold around their waists before it's too late}

Phil Brilliance bursts into the "Black and White" locker room holding a piece of paper in his hand. He walks over to Beau and hands the paper to him

Phil Brilliance
Have you seen this shit man? It's the full card for the next pay per view, Trick or Treat, and we are nowhere to be seen. We should be the ones getting the tag team title shot, not those generic, uncharasmatic and lackluster in ring performers Adams and Storm. This is major bullshit man!

{Beau quickly reads through it before ripping it into small pieces followed by scratching his head in frustration}

Beau Joist

These Jericho's are seriously getting on my nerves, we've been putting in the hard yards, yet Adams comes into this company and teams with Storm who has had nothing going for him and the first opportunity they get is a match with The ECCW Tag Team Champions, The Thunder Kats, which they miraculously won then the next second there in a number one contenders match with us and then somehow once again they pulled off the upset win and now they've got our match at the Pay Per View. I'm going to get to the bottom of this favoritism and put a stop to it once and for all, are you with me on this partner?

Phil Brilliance

Oh trust me, I'm with you. As a matter of fact, I think we should go pay a visit to the Jericho's RIGHT now.

Phil and Beau exit the locker room and head straight to the Jericho's office, knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Bryson York has asked for immediate release from Terror. New App Coming Soon.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:04 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 Tumblr_lai4zztZwu1qb1zjjo1_500
Hakuna Matata?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:17 pm

*Will does shit*

*Roger and Roy do shit*

off: If anyone wants to RP go for it since I'm feuding with myself.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:20 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 Kanye-all-the-lights

Name:
Carter Sean Simmons

Ring Name:
Carter Jackson

Nick Name:
The Spotlight

Height:
5'11"

Weight:
201lbs

Hometown:
Las Vegas, Nevada

Signatures:
Lights Out - Step Up Enzugri
Money Motivation - Scissors Kick

Finishers:
Color Splash - Cross Rhodes

Entrance Music:
All Of The Lights - Kanye West

Tweener

Brand:
Terror

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 KanyeWestAllOfTheLights
Pic Base:
Kanye West
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:42 pm

*Legend's Champion Dustin Shore is backstage, eager to see what's going to happen at Trick or Treat, for many different matches...*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Casey Anomaly
*The Terror World Champion arrives to the ECCW arena with a grin on his face and he gets ready for tonight and what he may do on Terror tonight*

Last edited by The Legend of Casey on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a C)
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:51 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*The Terror World Champion arrives to the ECW arena with a grin on his face and he gets ready for tonight and what he may do on Terror tonight*
OT: Wrong company, wrong company...
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Jarrett wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*The Terror World Champion arrives to the ECW arena with a grin on his face and he gets ready for tonight and what he may do on Terror tonight*
OT: Wrong company, wrong company...
OFF Shit.. forgot a C.. fixed
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:07 pm

This is ECW...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:14 pm

WWECW...
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:22 am

Cujo, The Creationist wrote:
WWECW...

Well if that's not an insult...

I don't know what is.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:31 pm

Zadok wrote:
Cujo, The Creationist wrote:
WWECW...

Well if that's not an insult...

I don't know what is.

Off: WWECW was a very good show, IMO.

*Dustin Shore arrives backstage.*
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:44 pm

WWECW towards the end was actually good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Booker T Vs Rob Van Dam was the first match I ever watched...
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:00 pm

~Larson Zurback is walking around the arena,eating a chocolate while hearing some music~
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:16 pm

[Christian Storm in his locker room staring at his Surge halloween costume he got at K-Mart for $67.42]

"Totally worth it..."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Naruki Doi Mark wrote:
[Christian Storm in his locker room staring at his Surge halloween costume he got at K-Mart for $67.42]

"Totally worth it..."

[Jacob Storm has a bat as walks up to Storm]

"I am going kill YOU! For DOGGING ME!"

OOC:

C-Box
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:35 pm

John TPA wrote:
Naruki Doi Mark wrote:

"Totally worth it..."

[Jacob Storm has a bat as walks up to Storm]

"I am going kill YOU! For DOGGING ME!"

OOC:

C-Box

[Storm gets his hand out of his pants and looks at Adams.]

"Oh sup? Sorry I haven't been here. My wife's been on her period and she's making me watch my damn kid all the time. Then I had to find a halloween costume for my daughter when I came across this Surge and was all like 'OMG! I gotta get this!' It was expensive, but it's gonna be hella-awesome when I get an ass load of candy."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:38 am

Tom wrote:
Tom wrote:

Phil Brilliance

Beau Joist

Phil Brilliance

Oh trust me, I'm with you. As a matter of fact, I think we should go pay a visit to the Jericho's RIGHT now.

Phil and Beau exit the locker room and head straight to the Jericho's office, knocking on the door.

{Beau and Phil stand there impatiently for over a day, but nobody seems to answer, so Brilliance throws a brick through the window of the door while Beau yells at the top of his lungs "If you are going to ignore us like this then don't be surprised, when we involve ourselves in the Tag Team Championship match at Trick or Treat... you've been warned Jericho's"}
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:49 pm

OFF: I think I'm dieing... Regardless...

Angel is in his locker room, his Money in the Bank briefcase not very far away. He's contemplating cutting a promo.

Deacon Carmine is in his locker room, preparing for Friday's Doom, hoping to build off an already impressive opening stanza, and wondering when the DOOM Standings will be posted. He is also wondering when he'll get his shot at Malcom Gibson for the DOOM Championship that Twista XL promised him weeks ago.

Last edited by Zadok on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:51 pm

OFF: One more thing, my #1 Contendership for the DOOM Championship... That's pretty much getting scrapped, isn't it.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:53 pm

[Peter Linch is in the gym, lifting weights with his Crush Money In The Bank briefcase sitting beside him. Linch is wondering what will be in store for him tonight on Crush.]

[Matt Brooks is sitting in the Disciples locker room, wondering why Angel is in a different one.]

[The Gargantuan has arrived at the arena for the first time in about a week. He is wondering how come he is so popular with the voters for Trick or Treat.]
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:57 pm

Karl wrote:
[Peter Linch is in the gym, lifting weights with his Crush Money In The Bank briefcase sitting beside him. Linch is wondering what will be in store for him tonight on Crush.]

[Matt Brooks is sitting in the Disciples locker room, wondering why Angel is in a different one.]

[The Gargantuan has arrived at the arena for the first time in about a week. He is wondering how come he is so popular with the voters for Trick or Treat.]

OFF: Angel isn't in a different one. Razz Angel's locker room and Disciples locker rooma re essentially the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next