The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0

Go down 
+13
Karl
Jarrett
TJ
JD
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Oriadon
Styles
LegendOfCasey
Nova
fuck
Zadok
Jericho
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:52 pm

The bitches title should still be dropped ...
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Just beat GOW3.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:36 pm

Surge is rolling around in the practice ring...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Cujo, The Creationist wrote:
Alex Nova #1. TW Mark wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:
OFF who are the choices for Casey opponents at Trick or Treat?

Three options:

A) Deadpool
B) Chuck Norris
C) Cyrus Black

Casey Anomaly could probably beat the first two...the third one, that's a toughie.

Actually, it's...

A) RAAM
B) Skorge
C) Lightmass Bomb

Go ahead. Pick one.

Ouf, now that is a toughie.

Has anyone beat GOW3 yet?

What's GOW3 ? Razz

Gears of War 3. Razz

Lol oooh !! I have that game Very Happy i got it 2 days ago obviously didn't beat it yet Razz

Ha, you suck then. I beat that shit in less than an hour.

Lol i'm no mega gamer, but i'm almost done lol, dropped the homework off and played i got 3 days PD Day at school helll yeah Razz
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:25 pm

*Alex Nova enters the arena picks up a water bottle holding Zoeys hand walks in a spits as he enters*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:
OFF who are the choices for Casey opponents at Trick or Treat?

Three options:

A) Deadpool
B) Chuck Norris
C) Cyrus Black

Casey Anomaly could probably beat the first two...the third one, that's a toughie.
Casey would have one hell of a fight with Deadpool, he would skull fuck Chuck Norris then maybe, just possibly have one of the greatest matches ever if he faced Cyrus #TheMatchThatNeverHappened
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:14 pm

[Kevin Evans is sitting in his locker room, Jessica is watching TV as she is refusing to leave.]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:22 pm

John TPA wrote:
[Kevin Evans is sitting in his locker room, Jessica is watching TV as she is refusing to leave.]

[~Alex Nova & Zoey walk by laughing while looking at embarrassing photo's of Kevin & Jessica~]

OT: If i don't reply it's cause i'm in the shower drunken
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Alex Nova #1. Wild Mark wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[~Alex Nova & Zoey walk by laughing while looking at embarrassing photo's of Kevin & Jessica~]

[Kevin pokes his head out the door and grabs Alex by his shirt and throws him into the room before closing the door and locking it]

"Now Alex what is your problem with me? Care to explain now?"

"Before I break your neck!"

"Explain now..."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:40 pm

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Kevin pokes his head out the door and grabs Alex by his shirt and throws him into the room before closing the door and locking it]

"Explain now..."

"Listen here bud, i came here for one reason and one reason only, to make an impact"

[~pushes him off and fixes his shirt~]

[~Zoey bangs on the door but Alex ignores it and stares at Kevin~]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:46 pm

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"Explain now..."

"Listen here bud, i came here for one reason and one reason only, to make an impact"

[Kevin grins]

"Yea by looking at pictures? Really? Do you know what impact means? Impact mean, you start destroying people, taking names and whatever but you can't seem to grab that can you?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:08 pm

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"Explain now..."

[Kevin grins]

"Yea by looking at pictures? Really? Do you know what impact means? Impact mean, you start destroying people, taking names and whatever but you can't seem to grab that can you?"

[~Nova puts his index finger up to silence him~]

"You done talking? We're looking at pictures from my uncle Earls wedding..."

[~Shows the embarrassing pictures, grins like he got stung by a bee~]

"Yeah that wasn't pretty, I'm scarred for life bro.."
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:56 pm

*The music of Crush Legend Champion Dustin Shore plays, the build in the beginning of the song hyping the crowd up until 'These are my famous last wooooords!' and Dustin comes out onto the stage. He's in some casuals, a pair of jeans and one of his T-shirts. But around his belt is the Crush Legend's Championship. Dustin does his hand sign for the crowd, yelling out to the crowd as he walks down to the ring. He goes into the ring, and stands on the top turnbuckle, showing off his title belt to the crowd. He jumps down from the ropes, and grabs a microphone.*

Dustin: Helluva Crush last night! Surge, you may have won this round, but we'll have to do it again soon. Next time you won't be so lucky.

*Dustin smiles a bit, but it fades into a look of seriousness.*

Dustin: No, I'm not here about last night. That match is done and over with, and now I know that Oliver Walker has another shot at my Legend's title. But for some reason, I'm getting a different vibe from Oliver. Something about him has changed, but rather than take responsibility for his actions, he decides to come out here and blame the only people who ever cared about him, his fans. Oliver, before you and I compete at Trick or Treat, in a match type of the fan's choosing, I'll give you this opportunity to come out here, not in front of your fans, but in front of me, and address your issues with me, face to face, like a man.

*Dustin leans back in the corner, Legends title over his shoulder, waiting for Oliver to come down to the ring.*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:28 am

Oriadon wrote:

*The music of Crush Legend Champion Dustin Shore plays, the build in the beginning of the song hyping the crowd up until 'These are my famous last wooooords!' and Dustin comes out onto the stage. He's in some casuals, a pair of jeans and one of his T-shirts. But around his belt is the Crush Legend's Championship. Dustin does his hand sign for the crowd, yelling out to the crowd as he walks down to the ring. He goes into the ring, and stands on the top turnbuckle, showing off his title belt to the crowd. He jumps down from the ropes, and grabs a microphone.*

Dustin: Helluva Crush last night! Surge, you may have won this round, but we'll have to do it again soon. Next time you won't be so lucky.

Dustin: No, I'm not here about last night. That match is done and over with, and now I know that Oliver Walker has another shot at my Legend's title. But for some reason, I'm getting a different vibe from Oliver. Something about him has changed, but rather than take responsibility for his actions, he decides to come out here and blame the only people who ever cared about him, his fans. Oliver, before you and I compete at Trick or Treat, in a match type of the fan's choosing, I'll give you this opportunity to come out here, not in front of your fans, but in front of me, and address your issues with me, face to face, like a man.

*Dustin leans back in the corner, Legends title over his shoulder, waiting for Oliver to come down to the ring.*

[The theme music fills the arena as some of the crowd cheers out for Oliver as he comes out with a black tee-shirt and a pair of jeans on with a arrogant grin on his face not even acting like her hears those Dustin Shore marks booing him in the crowd just keeping his eyes on Dustin Shore and the Crush Legend's Championship. Oliver claps a fans hand reaching out for him.. a true fan as he walks around the ring getting a microphone from the ring announcer and sliding on in looking now eye to eye with Dustin Shore.. first time since backstage a while back the two look eye to eye with the crowd going crazy now louder than ever before and of course Oliver says the first words with a smirk.

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

Alright I am out here Shore so what do you want? You want to say I have problems.. I am asking you! What is your problem with me Dustin Shore... Huh!
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:11 am

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

[The theme music fills the arena as some of the crowd cheers out for Oliver as he comes out with a black tee-shirt and a pair of jeans on with a arrogant grin on his face not even acting like her hears those Dustin Shore marks booing him in the crowd just keeping his eyes on Dustin Shore and the Crush Legend's Championship. Oliver claps a fans hand reaching out for him.. a true fan as he walks around the ring getting a microphone from the ring announcer and sliding on in looking now eye to eye with Dustin Shore.. first time since backstage a while back the two look eye to eye with the crowd going crazy now louder than ever before and of course Oliver says the first words with a smirk.

The Future Legend
Oliver Walker

Alright I am out here Shore so what do you want? You want to say I have problems.. I am asking you! What is your problem with me Dustin Shore... Huh!
*Dustin stands up from leaning against the turnbuckle.*

Dustin: My problem is that I saw something more than friendly aid in your interference in my defense against Santiago Del Rosario. You could have sat back and watched, but you wanted to make sure that I kept the ECCW Legend's title. The question I asked was why? Why would you have such a vested interest in me remaining champion, when I already defeated you four days earlier? And then, the answer came to me, and I realized, Oliver, that we are very similar competitors...in mindset, anyways. You and I both know this isn't just about my championship. This is about you and your pride. You want another crack at me, a shot to finish what you couldn't the first time. You need to beat me. It's a hunger, to finally face down an obstacle you couldn't overcome. It's the fire of competition. But you want to hide it behind the fans, behind me holding people down. Take some responsibility, Oliver. Stop blaming the fans. Stop blaming me.

But the thing is, after Trick or Treat, it won't matter. The result will be the same as last time, no matter the match type. No matter how badly you want it, no matter how much you feel you need to do it. Oliver, you may have impressed me, there's no doubt of that...but I don't think you have what it takes to beat me.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:23 am

Elemental is in the rafters, watching and scheming.

Bruiser Bigshot is in the gym, preparing for DOOM tonight.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:52 am

[~Zoeys asleep in her locker room door locked on the couch~]

[~Alex Nova flipping through the sports section of yesterdays paper while Zoeys legs are perched on his lap~]
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:18 am

I'll try and do a promo over the weekend at some point
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:02 pm

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
I'll try and do a promo over the weekend at some point

Likewise, for Carmine and Angel.

Would have did one today but I was installing bass cannons in my car.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:53 am

~Larson Zurback is in his Locker Room,packing his things to leave the arena~
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:45 am

Smurf JD wrote:
~Larson Zurback is in his Locker Room,packing his things to leave the arena~

A smoke bomb is thrown and Zurback flails around, before finding the door handle and escaping his locker room.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:08 am

I'm gonna do an interview with Zoey, than maybe a in ring promo with Nova just to show you guys what I got Razz
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:03 am

There comes a time, when a man must fight...

The Sacrificer of sorrow Alex Nova's theme blares all throughout the arena. The lights dim from starting off black to a solid red color and white smoke piles on the arena floors and into the crowd. The crowd boo's at the sound of the music as it begins to play. A hooded man comes out with a mic in hand waiting at the ramp not moving as he makes a sacrificing symbol with his finger held above his head huge fireworks erupt like a cannon going off as the lights turn on. He walks to the ring slowly ignoring the high fives from some of his fans, not many though. The look of calmness runs through his face. And the slight dim of smoke still hangs in the air after the pyro. Nova then enters the ring using the steps. When he gets in he removes his hoodie revealing a purple contact lens in his left eye and the other normal. Then he demands a mic from the Bell keeper. Alex Nova holds the mic in his hand and looks around smirking evily like he has something important to announce to the ECCW Universe.

Alex Nova

"Growing up in a small town, with nothing to look forward to in my future. Parents divorced when I at the age of 4 did not know what was happening. My life flipped upside down, like a horror movie or nightmare, no turning back. It was in the middle of a financial war with my father gone, it was just me and my mother. We had nothing. I knew the end was in store, because even then as I am now, I was a smart kid. So i fled, and left my mother to rot on her bankrupted soul. I fled to a near by town, now known as Venice Beach...Where I met Tony Amonte, we quickly began training for a competition to get some money and get me off the streets. It was a wrestling competition. When i was a young kid i wrestled in my room with a pillow, knowing that's what my dream was. We won all competitions I was entered in and I became state champion at the age of 17. I than entered a local business that was growing with ease. I became the world champion and mixed tag team champion with my current girlfriend Zoey. We became the talk of the town, and better yet the whole country that watched us every Tuesday. Than I came here... With nothing to look forward to but taking what I rightfully deserve. See when i came here, i knew that i had to give up all the gold and power i collected in NAWA. But than coming here, there's nothing... no matches, no gold, no money."

He smirks at the crowd as they boo him loudly*

Alex Nova

"
There's absolutely nothing for Nova here, there WAS nothing. See I'm a made man now! You know what that means don't you? It means that Zoey and I, are quickly making a name for ourselves, With that victory over Eric, and this Feud currently going on with Kevin and his chew toy Jessica, thing couldn't be going better! You actually believed any of that stuff you heard me say earlier?! That was a bunch of horse shit... you see guys that's the easiest way to fool people these days, your all a bunch of spineless assholes with no brains at all. I was rich my whole life, filthy rich, I was a spoiled teen! And hell i loved every second of it! Getting everything i ever wanted, there was not one kid in school who wanted to fuck with me, because yeah, I was the real deal. Same with today I'm in ECCW, what could be better, and I have one of the sexxiest Vixens of all time, as a GIRLFRIEND. Imagine that! The real reason I actually came out here tonight is not for you guys, see i don't give a rats ass about any of you! I came out here to address to Kevin and his wanna be pornstar Jessica, that I have issued a challenge to them. That at the next pay-per-view the main event, Alex Nova & Zoey, taking on Kevin & Jessica! In a no holds barred anything goes, Mixed tag team match. The fans couldn't ask for anything better. I mean the people you see today are worthless, they're lowering ratings."

*Once again Nova gets booed at the crowd*

Alex Nova

"People don't want to see dusty pieces of trash wrestle, if they did they'd call in Betty White, George Bush, and Mo Ali and they'd all laugh and giggle and have a bikini contest...NO. That's not wrestling and that's not ECCW. I'm going to address by the end of this month, I'm going to be the most hated superstar on the roster. And same with Zoey. We don't care, some people do it for the crowd that's great, I'm not like that, I want power, i want money I want control. And be sure to check out Zoey's interview tonight Jessica, there's parts in it that you'll want to stick around and here... and as for you Kevin we're not done, you can't pull us out of the hallway and perk me up on the wall like a portrait and ask why are you looking at pictures of us and laughing? Dude, first off they weren't even pictures of you, number two, why are you so suspicious of us, and three, dude you need a mint, like seriously, do you kiss Jessica with that breath, and if you do i don't even want to know what she thinks your tongue tastes like. Broccoli? With whip cream and a side of cunt fries... Yeah sounds perfect. Every girls dream. I'll see ya later Kevin, real soon, the ECCW title, and the vixens championship will be ours, there comes a time when every man has to fight... this is my time."

*Alex Nova drops the mic and looks proud of the promo he pulled and hopes he sent a message to everyone in the back. He leaves the ring in a cloud of smoke as his music blares again from where it left off and the crowd is left in shock and some still angry about what he said still boo him, Nova makes way to the back once again ignoring the high fives of his fellow young fans*

Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:16 am

[i]*All my guys arrive but I'm too hungover to go into detail as to what theyre doing*[/i
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:01 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 Taylor_wilde_2

*The Hells Princess Zoey is walking around with a smile on her face as she looks forward to tonight interview, she walks over to her car and takes out her purse as she heads over to the snack bar to pick up a fruit smoothie, after that she walks into her locker room jumps on the couch and watches cartoons*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next