The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pro Elite Entertainment

Go down 
+8
JB 2.1
#Animal
Undertaker2011
April. xx
Periwinkles
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
JD
Jessey
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:03 pm

[b]-Maryse Ouellet walks around backstage, throwing her hand in peoples faces as they try to talk to her.-

Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 1234_Maryse_Ouellet

-Vickie Guerrero sits in her office-

Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 Wvvj1j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:06 pm

Alberto Del Rio arrives.
Edge arrives.
Randy Orton arrives.
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Jessey wrote:
Velvet Sky: Chris, honestly, think. If he was actually planning on doing something, he would have. Did he? No. We don't have to worry about him. Besides, he's fun to mess with. -she smirks- We all know someone in the right mind would never harm me.

Chris Sabin: "Yeah so why would you provoke him to do something? I think the smart thing to do Vel is just let it go for now and just leave the dude alone."

Alex Shelley runs up to Chris and Velvet panicing a little

Alex Shelley:
"Dude...no time to explain. Wild party last night, crazy chick...stalking me...need to hide."

Sabin looks at Shelley and then back at Velvet

Chris Sabin:
"Alex...man I'm busy go deal with it yourself."
Back to top Go down
http://wwenxt2011.proboards.com/index.cgi

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:10 pm

What is the name of this thread? Elite Pro Entertainment, Pro Elite Entertainment, what?
Back to top Go down
JB 2.1
Jobber
Jobber
JB 2.1

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Undertaker2011 wrote:
JB 2.1 wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
JB 2.1 wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
*Kane head's into the shadow's & watch's everyone go about their business*
As Anderson is walking to his locker room he happens to look over where Kane is standing.

Mr.Anderson:"Holy hell!"

He bends and puts his hands on his knees.

*Kane step's out of the shadow's & smirk's evily*

Kane
--*smirking evily*...What seem's to be the matter Anderson you see a ghost or something?
Anderson puts his phone in his suit pocket.

Mr.Anderson:"No I didn't see a ghost. I saw the ugliest man alive. Thats what I saw. Might wanna get your eyes checked out man, looking a little off there."
*Kane grin's evily & goe's to step closer to Anderson but decide's not to for now*

Kane
--*grin's evily*..Oh is that so & that mouth of your's is going to get you into a whole load of trouble if your not careful as i don't take to kindly to remark's about what i look like...*smirk's evily*
Anderson gets in Kanes face...

Mr.Anderson:"You don't take to kindly to remarks about your looks?"

Still in his face, Anderson burps.

Mr.Anderson:"And you think I care."
Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Mikel wrote:
What is the name of this thread? Elite Pro Entertainment, Pro Elite Entertainment, what?
Pro Elite Entertainment
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:13 pm

-Velvet glares at Sabin, then raises a eyebrow at Shelley and rolls her eyes-

Velvet Sky:
Interesting...looks like you boys need to handle teenage girl...stalkers

-She leans against a crate with her arms crossed-

OT: Mikel, Justin has Orton not you. And who cares about the name, knowing me I probably put the Pro somewhere else. Same idea either way
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:13 pm

*Version 1.0 Matt Hardy pull's up to the arena in his Ford Mustang. He steps out with his bags and heads inside*

*Da Man Goldberg Arrives at the arena on foot, having a parked a few feet away. The fans cheer as he heads inisde, shortly after Hardy.*
Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:14 pm

JB 2.1 wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
JB 2.1 wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
JB 2.1 wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
As Anderson is walking to his locker room he happens to look over where Kane is standing.

Kane
--*smirking evily*...What seem's to be the matter Anderson you see a ghost or something?

Mr.Anderson:"No I didn't see a ghost. I saw the ugliest man alive. Thats what I saw. Might wanna get your eyes checked out man, looking a little off there."
*Kane grin's evily & goe's to step closer to Anderson but decide's not to for now*

Kane
--*grin's evily*..Oh is that so & that mouth of your's is going to get you into a whole load of trouble if your not careful as i don't take to kindly to remark's about what i look like...*smirk's evily*

*Kane look's down at him & as Anderson burp's he turn's his head to the side then look's straight back into his eye's & speak's evily*

Kane
--*speaking evily*...You should care Anderson as i will end up knocking that smug look of your face & ram my fist down your thought & pull your heart out with my hand...*laugh's evily*
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:16 pm

Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

OT: Mikel, Justin has Orton not you. And who cares about the name, knowing me I probably put the Pro somewhere else. Same idea either way

Alex Shelley: "Not interesting...its not my fault chicks dig me why was I cursed with such good looks...damn you god...damn you."

Sabin laughs at his best friend

Chris Sabin:
"Go deal with it...I'm right in the middle of something bro."

Shelley goes to say something but stops, hearing his name being called at the end of the hallway

Alex Shelley:
"Shit...Vel do something, kick her ass I'll owe you big time."
Back to top Go down
JB 2.1
Jobber
Jobber
JB 2.1

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:17 pm

Undertaker2011 wrote:
JB 2.1 wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
JB 2.1 wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
JB 2.1 wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:

Kane

Kane

*Kane look's down at him & as Anderson burp's he turn's his head to the side then look's straight back into his eye's & speak's evily*

Kane
--*speaking evily*...You should care Anderson as i will end up knocking that smug look of your face & ram my fist down your thought & pull your heart out with my hand...*laugh's evily*
Anderson takes a step back

Mr.Anderson:"Alright man, I'm good...

Anderson backs away from Kane and grabs his suitcase and continues to his locker room
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:18 pm

straightedgejustin wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Alex Shelley: "Not interesting...its not my fault chicks dig me why was I cursed with such good looks...damn you god...damn you."

Chris Sabin:

Shelley goes to say something but stops, hearing his name being called at the end of the hallway

Alex Shelley:
-Velvet looks off down the hall at the chick, she laughs at her then smirks at Shelley-

Velvet Sky:
Do you have like, no taste in chicks at all or something? She's a fat...cow. That's disgusting Alex. Maybe you should sanitize your hands if THAT'S what you were with last night. There is no excuse to be fooling around with something as...hideous as that. Gross, stay away from me. You probably have AIDS for all I know now
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Chris Sabin:

Alex Shelley:
-Velvet looks off down the hall at the chick, she laughs at her then smirks at Shelley-

Velvet Sky:
Do you have like, no taste in chicks at all or something? She's a fat...cow. That's disgusting Alex. Maybe you should sanitize your hands if THAT'S what you were with last night. There is no excuse to be fooling around with something as...hideous as that. Gross, stay away from me. You probably have AIDS for all I know now

Sabin busts up laughing at Shelley

Shelley gives a what you talkin about Velvet look to her as he turns around and jumps scared as hell

Alex Shelley:
"Holy fat person! No not that chick are you kidding me...the one behind the rhino..."
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:24 pm

-Velvet goes to say something but before she can the obsessed chick steps out from behind the Rhino of a woman and runs up and hugs him, clearly not showing any sign of letting go-

Obsessed Girl:
Oh my god Alex, I was worried about you. You weren't there this morning, I thought you...you...you like died or something. That can't happen. You can't just leave like that Alex.

-Velvet looks at Sabin, then laughs shaking her head-
Back to top Go down
JB 2.1
Jobber
Jobber
JB 2.1

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Did I only get Anderson?
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Jessey wrote:
-Velvet goes to say something but before she can the obsessed chick steps out from behind the Rhino of a woman and runs up and hugs him, clearly not showing any sign of letting go-

Obsessed Girl:
Oh my god Alex, I was worried about you. You weren't there this morning, I thought you...you...you like died or something. That can't happen. You can't just leave like that Alex.

Sabin just stands there laughing his ass off shaking his head as well

Chris Sabin:
"This is classic...this is actually worse then last time Alex haha."

Shelley tries to break away from her tight grip but is unsuccessful

Alex Shelley:
"No...I'm not dead...."

He mouths kill me now as he pretends to cry
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:27 pm

JB 2.1 wrote:
Did I only get Anderson?
Did you ask for someone else? If so, you can have them
Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:28 pm

*Kane watch's Anderson back away & pick his suitcase up & watch's him walk off & start's laughing evily as he step's back into the shadow's once again*
Back to top Go down
JB 2.1
Jobber
Jobber
JB 2.1

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:29 pm

Jessey wrote:
JB 2.1 wrote:
Did I only get Anderson?
Ah what the hell. Gimme Raven.
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Jessey wrote:

Obsessed Girl:

Sabin just stands there laughing his ass off shaking his head as well

Chris Sabin:
"This is classic...this is actually worse then last time Alex haha."

Shelley tries to break away from her tight grip but is unsuccessful

Alex Shelley:
"No...I'm not dead...."

He mouths kill me now as he pretends to cry
Obsessed Girl: Then why did you leave without saying anything. I'm not one of those people who like the one night stands honey. I expect to see you home each and every night, I don't want to see...-She glares at Velvet- Other bimbos all over you. -She flashes a innocent smiles to Velvet and then looks up at Alex, wrapping her arms around his neck- Now, today, today we can totally go shopping. That would be like, so much fun

-Velvet's jaw drops as she looks shocked-

Velvet Sky:
Oh, I know she is not talking about me
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:30 pm

JB 2.1 wrote:
Jessey wrote:
JB 2.1 wrote:
Did I only get Anderson?
You got 'em, updating the front page now
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Abyss, Christian and Jeff Hardy?
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:31 pm

JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:
Abyss, Christian and Jeff Hardy?
Accepted
Back to top Go down
JB 2.1
Jobber
Jobber
JB 2.1

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Jessey wrote:
JB 2.1 wrote:
Jessey wrote:
JB 2.1 wrote:
Did I only get Anderson?
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
JB 2.1
Jobber
Jobber
JB 2.1

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Jessey wrote:
JB 2.1 wrote:
Jessey wrote:
JB 2.1 wrote:
Did I only get Anderson?
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro Elite Entertainment
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next