The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pro Elite Entertainment

Go down 
+8
JB 2.1
#Animal
Undertaker2011
April. xx
Periwinkles
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
JD
Jessey
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jobber
Jobber

Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:34 pm

Jessey wrote:
straightedgejustin wrote:
Jessey wrote:
-Velvet goes to say something but before she can the obsessed chick steps out from behind the Rhino of a woman and runs up and hugs him, clearly not showing any sign of letting go-

Obsessed Girl:
Oh my god Alex, I was worried about you. You weren't there this morning, I thought you...you...you like died or something. That can't happen. You can't just leave like that Alex.

-Velvet looks at Sabin, then laughs shaking her head-

Sabin just stands there laughing his ass off shaking his head as well

Chris Sabin:
"This is classic...this is actually worse then last time Alex haha."

Shelley tries to break away from her tight grip but is unsuccessful

Alex Shelley:
"No...I'm not dead...."

He mouths kill me now as he pretends to cry
Obsessed Girl: Then why did you leave without saying anything. I'm not one of those people who like the one night stands honey. I expect to see you home each and every night, I don't want to see...-She glares at Velvet- Other bimbos all over you. -She flashes a innocent smiles to Velvet and then looks up at Alex, wrapping her arms around his neck- Now, today, today we can totally go shopping. That would be like, so much fun

-Velvet's jaw drops as she looks shocked-

Velvet Sky:
Oh, I know she is not talking about me

Sabin just laughs until Velvet shoots him a STFU look as he shuts up immeditally

Chris Sabin:
"Yeah Alex you should like totally go shopping with her."

Sabin cracks up laughing again

Shelley gives Sabin a look before turning his attention back to the obsessed chick

Alex Shelley:
"OH I have an idea how about I call you when I get free time...yeah yeah we'll do that."
Back to top Go down
http://wwenxt2011.proboards.com/index.cgi
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:35 pm

OFF: Thanks. Gonna play heel Jeff for the first time.

Jeff Hardy arives to the arena. The fans out front give him some real heat, but one little fan is wearing a Jeff Hardy T-Shirt. Jeff looks at the fan and laughs, before walking inside and sitting on a chair in the hall.

Christian arrives to the arena shortly after Jeff. He sees the fan crying and gives him an autograph. He signs a few more autographs and takes some photos with the fans before walking in and walking around.

Abyss arrives after both and walks right past the fans and to his lr. He slams the door shut and uses Janice to tear it apart.
Back to top Go down
JB 2.1
Jobber
Jobber
JB 2.1

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Raven arrives and finds a dark hallway then sits against the wall listening to his iPod.
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:37 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
-Velvet goes to say something but before she can the obsessed chick steps out from behind the Rhino of a woman and runs up and hugs him, clearly not showing any sign of letting go-

Obsessed Girl:
Oh my god Alex, I was worried about you. You weren't there this morning, I thought you...you...you like died or something. That can't happen. You can't just leave like that Alex.

Chris Sabin:

Alex Shelley:
"No...I'm not dead...."

Obsessed Girl: Then why did you leave without saying anything. I'm not one of those people who like the one night stands honey. I expect to see you home each and every night, I don't want to see...-She glares at Velvet- Other bimbos all over you. -She flashes a innocent smiles to Velvet and then looks up at Alex, wrapping her arms around his neck- Now, today, today we can totally go shopping. That would be like, so much fun

Velvet Sky:

Sabin just laughs until Velvet shoots him a STFU look as he shuts up immeditally

Chris Sabin:

Shelley gives Sabin a look before turning his attention back to the obsessed chick

Alex Shelley:
"OH I have an idea how about I call you when I get free time...yeah yeah we'll do that."
Obsessed Chick: But I have things to do to. I mean, you don't look all that busy right now. Oh...have you been running? -She grabs a cloth and wipes the sweat off his forehead- You look tired, maybe you should lay down. I mean honestly, you have nothing better to do. Come on, lets go. -She tugs on his arm-
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Obsessed Girl:

Chris Sabin:

Alex Shelley:
"No...I'm not dead...."

Velvet Sky:

Chris Sabin:

Alex Shelley:
Obsessed Chick: But I have things to do to. I mean, you don't look all that busy right now. Oh...have you been running? -She grabs a cloth and wipes the sweat off his forehead- You look tired, maybe you should lay down. I mean honestly, you have nothing better to do. Come on, lets go. -She tugs on his arm-

Shelley tries to pull away from her

Alex Shelley:
"Actually...Actually I am extremely busy...I'm ummm I'm...."

He thinks to himself for a minute trying to come up with an excuse

Alex Shelley:
"I'm actually going to ask Chris here if he'd...if he'd like to join me in going to...in going to ummmm...Africa. Right Africa because I've been chosen to...ummm chosen to help the starving tribe of...tribe of Killmanjara yeah that's it the Tribe of Killmanjara."
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Obsessed Girl:

Chris Sabin:

Alex Shelley:
"No...I'm not dead...."

Velvet Sky:

Chris Sabin:

Alex Shelley:

Alex Shelley:

Alex Shelley:
"I'm actually going to ask Chris here if he'd...if he'd like to join me in going to...in going to ummmm...Africa. Right Africa because I've been chosen to...ummm chosen to help the starving tribe of...tribe of Killmanjara yeah that's it the Tribe of Killmanjara."
Obsessed Chick: OH MY GOD! That's such a good thing to do. I always knew you were a good person with a good cause. I can totally go with you guys, you know how awesome that would be. Me you and...him, that would amazing. Once in a lifetime experience. We should hop on a jet now and go. Oh my god. We have to. Come on, come on, lets go help the starving children they like so need our help.

-She begins pulling Alex down the hall babbling about good of a cause it is-
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Obsessed Girl:

Chris Sabin:

Alex Shelley:
"No...I'm not dead...."

Velvet Sky:

Chris Sabin:

Alex Shelley:

Alex Shelley:

Alex Shelley:
Obsessed Chick: OH MY GOD! That's such a good thing to do. I always knew you were a good person with a good cause. I can totally go with you guys, you know how awesome that would be. Me you and...him, that would amazing. Once in a lifetime experience. We should hop on a jet now and go. Oh my god. We have to. Come on, come on, lets go help the starving children they like so need our help.

-She begins pulling Alex down the hall babbling about good of a cause it is-

Shelley turns around begging for help as they continue down the hall

Sabin laughs

Chris Sabin:
"He's done for...nothing I can do haha too bad now I have to find a new Tag Team Partner."
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Velvet Sky: Oh shush, I don't want to hear it. She about drove me crazy, what a great friend you are.

-She rolls her eyes and walks off after the chick, pulling her back by the hair-

Velvet Sky:
Hey...hun, listen. He's not interested, step off. Shoo, get out of my arena. I'm done hearing from you.

-The Obsessed Chick looks completely shocked at looks at Alex, who isn't saying anything, she slaps him across the face and instantly leaves the arena. Velvet rolls her eyes and walks back to Sabin-
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:00 pm

Jessey wrote:
Velvet Sky: Oh shush, I don't want to hear it. She about drove me crazy, what a great friend you are.

-She rolls her eyes and walks off after the chick, pulling her back by the hair-

Velvet Sky:
Hey...hun, listen. He's not interested, step off. Shoo, get out of my arena. I'm done hearing from you.

-The Obsessed Chick looks completely shocked at looks at Alex, who isn't saying anything, she slaps him across the face and instantly leaves the arena. Velvet rolls her eyes and walks back to Sabin-

Alex rubs the side of his face feeling the warmth of the slap as he walks back down the hall toward Sabin and Velvet

Chris Sabin: "Ouch that look like it hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Alex rubs the side of his face feeling the warmth of the slap as he walks back down the hall toward Sabin and Velvet

Velvet Sky: A tip to you, Alex, stay away from the obsessed clingy ones, if anything. Although that would be common sense, but looks like you're lacking that. Thought I'd help you out. Oh by the way, you're welcome
Back to top Go down
JB 2.1
Jobber
Jobber
JB 2.1

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Mr.Anderson is in his locker room getting ready to go to the gym.

Raven is lurking around in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Velvet Sky: A tip to you, Alex, stay away from the obsessed clingy ones, if anything. Although that would be common sense, but looks like you're lacking that. Thought I'd help you out. Oh by the way, you're welcome

Alex Shelley: "Yeah I'll keep that in mind next time...but you both know what Everclear does to me."

Sabin crinches

Chris Sabin:
"Don't remind us bro...that shit was disgusting."

Sabin puts an arm around Velvet
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:07 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Alex Shelley: "Yeah I'll keep that in mind next time...but you both know what Everclear does to me."

Sabin crinches

Chris Sabin:

Velvet Sky: Turns you into some delusional freak that likes rhinos? -She smirks- I'd say stay away from anything like it. Obviously, the after effects aren't too nice. But did you guys hears her, SHE called me a bimbo. That was out of line. I swear Alex, you need to find someone with class, not...whatever you called that.
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Sabin crinches

Chris Sabin:

Velvet Sky: Turns you into some delusional freak that likes rhinos? -She smirks- I'd say stay away from anything like it. Obviously, the after effects aren't too nice. But did you guys hears her, SHE called me a bimbo. That was out of line. I swear Alex, you need to find someone with class, not...whatever you called that.

Chris Sabin: "All you got to do dude is what Vel said...find someone with class...like I did."

He looks at Velvet with a grin

Shelley just shakes his head

Alex Shelley:
"Well thanks again Velvet...I'll see you two later."

Shelley walks off down the hallway
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:20 pm

Velvet Sky: Well he left fairly quickly. Odd for him. Probably off to play his Xbox again

-She looks down at her nails-
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Jessey wrote:
Velvet Sky: Well he left fairly quickly. Odd for him. Probably off to play his Xbox again

Sabin chuckles

Chris Sabin:
"Well you know Alex of course that's what he's doing."

He looks at her and raises her chin up so he's looking her in the eyes

Chris Sabin:
"So about this Orton business...you want me to deal with it?"
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:24 pm

Jessey wrote:

Sabin chuckles

Chris Sabin:

Chris Sabin:
-Velvet shrugs-

Velvet Sky:
I mean, he shouldn't just get away with that. I mean you should have seen the way he was looking at me, it disgusted me. And then he actually laid a single hand on me, and then he tries to get all close to me. YOU know how I don't like guys all up on me. It's gross
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Sabin chuckles

Chris Sabin:

Chris Sabin:
-Velvet shrugs-

Velvet Sky:
I mean, he shouldn't just get away with that. I mean you should have seen the way he was looking at me, it disgusted me. And then he actually laid a single hand on me, and then he tries to get all close to me. YOU know how I don't like guys all up on me. It's gross

Sabin looks at her for a second

Chris Sabin:
"Alright I'll deal with him ok?"

He grins at her
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:27 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Sabin chuckles

Chris Sabin:

Chris Sabin:
-Velvet shrugs-

Velvet Sky:

Chris Sabin:

He grins at her
-Velvet smirks-

Velvet Sky:
Alright, that's fine. Just don't get hurt. Remember, you said yourself, he's dangerous
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:30 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Sabin chuckles

Chris Sabin:

Chris Sabin:
-Velvet shrugs-

Velvet Sky:

Chris Sabin:

He grins at her
-Velvet smirks-

Velvet Sky:
Alright, that's fine. Just don't get hurt. Remember, you said yourself, he's dangerous

Chris Sabin: "Yeah true but I've faced Abyss before remember and I think Abyss is alot more dangerous then Orton will ever be. I mean come on Abyss walks around with a piece of plywood named Janice, that just screams insantity."
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Sabin chuckles

Chris Sabin:

Chris Sabin:
-Velvet shrugs-

Velvet Sky:

Chris Sabin:

He grins at her
-Velvet smirks-

Velvet Sky:

Chris Sabin: "Yeah true but I've faced Abyss before remember and I think Abyss is alot more dangerous then Orton will ever be. I mean come on Abyss walks around with a piece of plywood named Janice, that just screams insantity."
-Velvet shivers and shakes her head, putting her finger in his face-

Velvet Sky:
Don't even get me started. Abyss, is a lunatic. The definition of one if anything. Who screws nails into plywood and uses it as a weapon in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Sabin chuckles

Chris Sabin:

Chris Sabin:
-Velvet shrugs-

Velvet Sky:

Chris Sabin:

He grins at her
-Velvet smirks-

Velvet Sky:

-Velvet shivers and shakes her head, putting her finger in his face-

Velvet Sky:
Don't even get me started. Abyss, is a lunatic. The definition of one if anything. Who screws nails into plywood and uses it as a weapon in the first place?

Sabin chuckles

Chris Sabin:
"Well apparently Hogan and Bischoff thats who. Didn't Abyss say that they had him create Janice or something like that. Nevermind with that, the point being is I'm able to handle Abyss so I think I'm pretty much able to handle someone who thinks he's a snake."
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Velvet Sky: I don't freaking know. I hardly ever paid attention to the TNA management, me and Ang, we did our own thing. Last thing we needed to worry about was some 'supergroup' being made. TNA, we were TNA. That's all that mattered to me. But still, be careful
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Jessey wrote:
Velvet Sky: I don't freaking know. I hardly ever paid attention to the TNA management, me and Ang, we did our own thing. Last thing we needed to worry about was some 'supergroup' being made. TNA, we were TNA. That's all that mattered to me. But still, be careful

Chris Sabin: Yeah...you were TNA."

He chuckles teasing her, trying to lighten the mood
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Jessey wrote:

Chris Sabin: Yeah...you were TNA."

He chuckles teasing her, trying to lighten the mood
Velvet Sky: Don't be sarcastic, you know you paid attention to my matches and my matches only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro Elite Entertainment
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next