The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pro Elite Entertainment

Go down 
+8
JB 2.1
#Animal
Undertaker2011
April. xx
Periwinkles
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
JD
Jessey
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jobber
Jobber

Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:05 pm

Jessey wrote:
-Velvet laughs and pats his cheek-

Velvet Sky:
You're so funny. Don't look at me like that, alright? Makes me feel...violated

OT: Thanks, so it's a keeper then

OT- Yeah its really good Jess after this post to Sabin Razz with Velvet haha

Randy just looks at her with a chuckle before turning around a little. He whips around wrapping his arm around her neck acting like he's going for an RKO but he laughs a bit as he lets go and walks backwards looking at her as he's walking away

Randy Orton:
"Just...like that Velvet...Just like that."

He turns around and walks off down the hall
Back to top Go down
http://wwenxt2011.proboards.com/index.cgi
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:05 pm

OT: Yannic, accepted

-Alissa smirks and rolls her eyes-

Alissa Flash:
But yet you did anyway, better yet and it makes this situation all the more funnier is that you CRIED 'bout it. Face it AJ, you're pathetic. You can't last two seconds in the ring with someone like me. Hell Kaitlyn beat you. That's gotta be a hint to 'yah that you're just a sorry excuse of a 'Diva'. Oh wait, that's right, that's why you think your so 'great' because you're a diva. Diva's, AJ, are people who pose in front of the camera. -She laughs- They sure as hell aren't competitors
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:07 pm

straightedgejustin wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Randy just looks at her with a chuckle before turning around a little. He whips around wrapping his arm around her neck acting like he's going for an RKO but he laughs a bit as he lets go and walks backwards looking at her as he's walking away

Randy Orton:

-Velvet's eyes widen in complete shock as she begins backing away, holding her neck, she backs into Sabin she turns around and nearly slaps him, but stops herself. She calms herself down, fanning herself-

Velvet Sky:
Oh MY god! Oh, my, god. Thank god, someone tolerable
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Randy Orton:

-Velvet's eyes widen in complete shock as she begins backing away, holding her neck, she backs into Sabin she turns around and nearly slaps him, but stops herself. She calms herself down, fanning herself-

Velvet Sky:

Sabin puts both hands on her shoulders trying to calm her down

Chris Sabin:
"Wow you just almost slapped the hell out of me!...Anyways whats the matter, you look like you just saw a snake or something Vel?"

He chuckles to himself
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:13 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Randy Orton:

Velvet Sky:

Chris Sabin:
"Wow you just almost slapped the hell out of me!...Anyways whats the matter, you look like you just saw a snake or something Vel?"

He chuckles to himself
Velvet Sky: Don't get me started. Some...

-She yells so people can hear-

Velvet Sky:
PSYCHO! Tried ending my life, yeah, ending my life. Crazy right. NO ONE puts their hands on me...

-She glares at him and pushes his hands off her shoulders-

Velvet Sky:
... No one
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:17 pm

Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 Stars_048_Photo_001
~Dolph Ziggler~
*enters the arena for the First Time!He has a cocky smug in his Face as heads to his lr*
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:18 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Randy Orton:

Velvet Sky:

Chris Sabin:

He chuckles to himself
Velvet Sky: Don't get me started. Some...

-She yells so people can hear-

Velvet Sky:
PSYCHO! Tried ending my life, yeah, ending my life. Crazy right. NO ONE puts their hands on me...

-She glares at him and pushes his hands off her shoulders-

Velvet Sky:
... No one

Sabin puts his hand up in defense

Chris Sabin:
"Whoa chill out...you look fine to me Vel, now who tried ending your life now?"
Back to top Go down
JB 2.1
Jobber
Jobber
JB 2.1

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:19 pm

Anderson.?
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:22 pm

Yannic. wrote:
Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 Stars_048_Photo_001
~Dolph Ziggler~
*enters the arena for the First Time!He has a cocky smug in his Face as heads to his lr*
-Douglas Williams walks by Ziggler-

"Very happy of beeing an American,huh?"
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Velvet Sky: I look fine? You're lying through your teeth. Look at my neck, I could be like sufficating right now.

-She pulls out a compact mirror and hands it to him, she has him hold it to where she can see into it and she begins fixing her hair-

Velvet Sky:
Who? Oh god, that guy with the tattoos, I can't even remember his name now... Randy Orton I think .Whatever, the snake dude
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:24 pm

JB 2.1 wrote:
Anderson.?
You got 'em
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Jessey wrote:
Velvet Sky: I look fine? You're lying through your teeth. Look at my neck, I could be like sufficating right now.

-She pulls out a compact mirror and hands it to him, she has him hold it to where she can see into it and she begins fixing her hair-

Velvet Sky:
Who? Oh god, that guy with the tattoos, I can't even remember his name now... Randy Orton I think .Whatever, the snake dude

Chris Sabin: "Whoa...you have Randy Orton after you now? What did you do? That guys one crazy dude Vel."
Back to top Go down
JB 2.1
Jobber
Jobber
JB 2.1

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Thank you very much..

Mr.Anderson arrives talking on his Blackberry and rolling his suitcase behind him, ignoring everyone who tries to say hello to him.
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Chris Sabin: "Whoa...you have Randy Orton after you now? What did you do? That guys one crazy dude Vel."
Velvet Sky: What did I do? I didn't do anything. The guys a lunatic, he's screwed up in the head, legit. I didn't actually think he'd TRY to do something like that
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:28 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Velvet Sky: What did I do? I didn't do anything. The guys a lunatic, he's screwed up in the head, legit. I didn't actually think he'd TRY to do something like that

Chris Sabin: "You didn't bring up the Keibler thing did you? He's really touchy about that I've heard..."
Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:31 pm

*Kane head's into the shadow's & watch's everyone go about their business*
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Chris Sabin: "You didn't bring up the Keibler thing did you? He's really touchy about that I've heard..."
-Velvet laughs then shrugs-

Velvet Sky:
How was I suppose to know. What did you expect me to do, sit there and have a therapy session with him. Do I look like any bit of a decent therapist to you, Chris? NO I don't. Its not even like I brought it up directly anyway. He just jumped to the conclusion on that's what I meant. Well maybe the dude really "loved" her. -She laughs and rolls her eyes-
Back to top Go down
JB 2.1
Jobber
Jobber
JB 2.1

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Undertaker2011 wrote:
As Anderson is walking to his locker room he happens to look over where Kane is standing.

Mr.Anderson:"Holy hell!"

He bends and puts his hands on his knees.

Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:39 pm

JB 2.1 wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
As Anderson is walking to his locker room he happens to look over where Kane is standing.

*Kane step's out of the shadow's & smirk's evily*

Kane
--*smirking evily*...What seem's to be the matter Anderson you see a ghost or something?
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Velvet Sky:
How was I suppose to know. What did you expect me to do, sit there and have a therapy session with him. Do I look like any bit of a decent therapist to you, Chris? NO I don't. Its not even like I brought it up directly anyway. He just jumped to the conclusion on that's what I meant. Well maybe the dude really "loved" her. -She laughs and rolls her eyes-

Chris Sabin: "Well ya never know maybe he did, he did have the Undertaker after him when it happened and that dude is worse then Orton...your just lucky it was Orton and not The Undertaker Vel."
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:43 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Velvet Sky:

Chris Sabin: "Well ya never know maybe he did, he did have the Undertaker after him when it happened and that dude is worse then Orton...your just lucky it was Orton and not The Undertaker Vel."
-Velvet finishes her hair and takes her mirror back-

Velvet Sky:
You're talking to me like I don't know these things. I know I'm lucky. And trust me, Randy Orton, won't get away with it. Maybe I should give him a little...makeover. I feel like I haven't done that in forever
Back to top Go down
JB 2.1
Jobber
Jobber
JB 2.1

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Undertaker2011 wrote:
JB 2.1 wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:

Kane
--*smirking evily*...What seem's to be the matter Anderson you see a ghost or something?
Anderson puts his phone in his suit pocket.

Mr.Anderson:"No I didn't see a ghost. I saw the ugliest man alive. Thats what I saw. Might wanna get your eyes checked out man, looking a little off there."
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:45 pm

Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Jessey wrote:

Velvet Sky:

Velvet Sky:

-Velvet finishes her hair and takes her mirror back-

Velvet Sky:
You're talking to me like I don't know these things. I know I'm lucky. And trust me, Randy Orton, won't get away with it. Maybe I should give him a little...makeover. I feel like I haven't done that in forever

Sabin chuckles shaking his head abit

Chris Sabin:
"Just one little suggestion Vel...I wouldn't tempt him, you know he is extremely messed up in the mind, I'm just looking out for your well being."
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:47 pm

Velvet Sky: Chris, honestly, think. If he was actually planning on doing something, he would have. Did he? No. We don't have to worry about him. Besides, he's fun to mess with. -she smirks- We all know someone in the right mind would never harm me.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker2011
Jobber
Jobber
Undertaker2011

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:53 pm

JB 2.1 wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:
JB 2.1 wrote:
Undertaker2011 wrote:

Kane
Anderson puts his phone in his suit pocket.

Mr.Anderson:"No I didn't see a ghost. I saw the ugliest man alive. Thats what I saw. Might wanna get your eyes checked out man, looking a little off there."
*Kane grin's evily & goe's to step closer to Anderson but decide's not to for now*

Kane
--*grin's evily*..Oh is that so & that mouth of your's is going to get you into a whole load of trouble if your not careful as i don't take to kindly to remark's about what i look like...*smirk's evily*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Elite Entertainment    Pro Elite Entertainment  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro Elite Entertainment
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next