The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation

Go down 
+13
JD
BEAST MODE
Jericho
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Richie
.mop is dead.
Harold
Jigsaw*
Styles
Mesa
Bleed Green
.mop
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:26 pm

John TPA wrote:
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ wrote:
John TPA wrote:
[Naruto is wandering about the arena and spots Luffy and just watches for a bit.]

[Sasuke appears next to Naruto and looks at Luffy]

"I can burn him alive just from this distance"

[Naruto keeps looking at Luffy]

"I could blow him from this distance. But your way seems more brutal."

[Naruto watches as those two yell at each other]

"Wanna make them scream?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:27 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Claire: "Well lead the way captain!" *laughs*

Luffy: "Don't be silly! I don't even know where the hell the cafe is! Hahahah!!"

Claire: "So much for leading as a captain!" *laughs* "I'm just messing around. C'mon it's this way." *walks infront of Luffy to lead him to the cafe*
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:29 pm

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
[Naruto is wandering about the arena and spots Luffy and just watches for a bit.]

[Naruto watches as those two are yelling]

[Sasuke have a surprise look on his face]

" Sure why not. What you have plan? "
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Luffy: "Don't be silly! I don't even know where the hell the cafe is! Hahahah!!"

Claire: "So much for leading as a captain!" *laughs* "I'm just messing around. C'mon it's this way." *walks infront of Luffy to lead him to the cafe*

Luffy: "ALRIGHT!" *runs inside and bangs on the counter* "Meat! Meat! Gimme some meat!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:31 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Luffy: "ALRIGHT!" *runs inside and bangs on the counter* "Meat! Meat! Gimme some meat!"

Claire: *looks freaked out and thinks to herself* "What did I get myself into."
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Luffy: *carries a large pile of meat to a table and starts eating like crazy* "Oi, can you pay for this? I left all our treasure at the ship so I'll just pay you back later." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:36 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Luffy: *carries a large pile of meat to a table and starts eating like crazy* "Oi, can you pay for this? I left all our treasure at the ship so I'll just pay you back later." Very Happy

Claire: *looks shocked* "Ummm yeah, I can...I guess. *walks over to the counter to pay* "How much was it?"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:36 pm

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Naruto has an evil smirk on his face and his eyes are red]

"Sasuke you have your flames and I have my Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, we could mix them together and make one badass attack! We should try it out on them"
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Claire: *looks shocked* "Ummm yeah, I can...I guess. *walks over to the counter to pay* "How much was it?"

Counter Lady: "Huh. He asked for everything we have in the storage room. I'm going to compute the total cost first, so please enjoy your meal."

Luffy: "Oi Claire! You gotta try this it tastes good! Not as good as Sanji's cooking, but still pretty good!"

off: I have no idea how much that meat costs. xD
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:42 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Counter Lady: "Huh. He asked for everything we have in the storage room. I'm going to compute the total cost first, so please enjoy your meal."

Luffy: "Oi Claire! You gotta try this it tastes good! Not as good as Sanji's cooking, but still pretty good!"

Claire: *to the counter lady* "Okay, thank you..." *rolls her eyes and ties her hair up in a pony-tail* "I think I'm going to have to pass Luffy, thanks though!"
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Claire: *to the counter lady* "Okay, thank you..." *rolls her eyes and ties her hair up in a pony-tail* "I think I'm going to have to pass Luffy, thanks though!"

Luffy: "Oh, okay more for me then!" *swallows one last lamb chop and ends up being unrealistically fat due to his rubber body* "Ohh that was such a good meal! I feel like I can take on ANYONE NOW!" *pats his tummy*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:46 pm

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"Sasuke you have your flames and I have my Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, we could mix them together and make one badass attack! We should try it out on them"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:48 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Luffy: "Oh, okay more for me then!" *swallows one last lamb chop and ends up being unrealistically fat due to his rubber body* "Ohh that was such a good meal! I feel like I can take on ANYONE NOW!" *pats his tummy*

Claire: *laughs* "You are one crazy guy Luffy..."
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Luffy: "Yeah, thanks, I get that a lot." *stands up* "How much was the food?"
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:52 pm

Tifa, Cloud, Byakuya & Light arrive.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:53 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Claire: "She didn't say..." *doesn't sound to thrilled*
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:54 pm

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Sasuke places his hand on Naruto shoulder holding a small Shuriken]

"Really Naruto, you think I fall for something like that. My eyes can see through darkness and also you."

Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Luffy: "Oh, so it must be free then! What a nice lady. C'mon, let's go!" *Luffy struggles to go out of the doorway due to his large belly, but manages to squeeze hims9elf out anyway*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:06 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Luffy: "Oh, so it must be free then! What a nice lady. C'mon, let's go!" *Luffy struggles to go out of the doorway due to his large belly, but manages to squeeze hims9elf out anyway*

Claire: "Luffy that doesn't mean its free...thats stealing!" *rolls her eyes* "You need professional help!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:06 pm

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"Really Naruto, you think I fall for something like that. My eyes can see through darkness and also you."

[Naruto laughs]

"Sasuke so tense. I am not trying to do anything to you. If I wanted to you would be on the ground right now."

[Naruto moves away a bit.]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:08 pm

[Goku is flying around the arena.]
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Claire: "Luffy that doesn't mean its free...thats stealing!" *rolls her eyes* "You need professional help!"

Luffy: "Oh, in that case, let's wait for her to come back." Smile

off: How much do you think the meat should cost? x_x
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:14 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Luffy: "Oh, in that case, let's wait for her to come back." Smile

off: How much do you think the meat should cost? x_x

Claire: "Okay good, even though I'm the one paying and I didn't even take a bite or order of all things."

off: I don't know lol, make up a weird price!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:18 pm

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Naruto laughs]

"Sasuke so tense. I am not trying to do anything to you. If I wanted to you would be on the ground right now."

Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:18 pm

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[Naruto laughs]

"You haven't change much since we were young. Still playing around as if nothing can happen but, will think the same when I beat you at Halloween Havoc ?"

[Sasuke creates a large flash of light using the shuriken and disappears]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation
Page 32 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next