The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation

Go down 
+13
JD
BEAST MODE
Jericho
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Richie
.mop is dead.
Harold
Jigsaw*
Styles
Mesa
Bleed Green
.mop
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:18 am

ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ wrote:
HTH wrote:
off: That reminds me of Duke Nukem Forever, when it was in development hell. Very Happy

OT:LOL,did you play it?
Just the first part when I was borrowing my classmate's laptop. I plan on getting it when I get a better laptop. Very Happy

Sidenote: Tsk, all of my characters are losing their debut matches, WTF is up with that? xP Etna better win her's or I am seriously gonna RAGE here. >Sad

Last edited by HTH on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:21 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Claire: *walking around*

Bane: *walking around*

Catwoman: *walking around*

Sylar: *walking around*

Luffy: "Gomu Gomu no....ROCKET!" *Luffy launches himself into the air, and crashes right in front of Claire* "Ow."

Claire: *startled by Luffy* "Whoa! You okay?"

Luffy: *stands up* "I'm okay, I'm a rubber man! Ooooh, hi there. My name's Luffy. Nice ta meet ya!" Very Happy

Claire: *smiles* "Well its nice to meet you too. My name is Claire. Claire Bennet. Glad to see you are okay after your fall!"

Luffy: *shocked* "Y-you're actually nice! All the people I've met here so far have been jerk asses! That's it! Ya wanna join my Pirate Crew?!" drunken

Claire: "Awe why thanks! For being only 19 years old I don't really get many shots around here. But a Pirate crew? That sounds a bit odd don't you think?" *sounds a bit confused*
Luffy: "Odd? I think odd is cool. So whaddaya say? Join my crew and we'll help each other fulfill our dreams!" *grins*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:00 pm

.CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 Sephiroth_Wallpaper_by_Light_Alchemist

~~Sephiroths theme hits as the pyro goes off, he has something to say after the things that went off last night he walks down to the ring looking calm and a barrier of dark power is bubbling around his so whoever touches him is obliterated to pieces in front of his very eyes. He walks down to the ring and gets a mixed reaction this time because of the fact that every fan in the arena wasn't expecting him to come out~

~

Sephiroth: "I want to make this completely clear to all you pathetic wanna-be superstars on here... winning titles and being well with the fans is one thing, but obliterating someone to non-existence is far yet another. That is exactly what will happen with Cloud at Halloween Havoc... when I when... I will win with a vengeance... which means Cloud will be gone, forever, dead, a story to be told. And what happens to CWF..."

*He smirks*

Sephiroth: "It dies... slowly, day by day CWF will be drenched in whats known as an evil-cretaceous period of time. Where Sephiroth will take control... I have every single on of you by your throats... and believe me I'm just getting started..."

*Sephiroth disappears in thin air with a blink of an eye all that's left is the dark smoke still hanging in the air after the pyro*

Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Whoever posted Brawl.

PM. Now.
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:56 pm

HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:
off: That reminds me of Duke Nukem Forever, when it was in development hell. Very Happy

OT:LOL,did you play it?
Just the first part when I was borrowing my classmate's laptop. I plan on getting it when I get a better laptop. Very Happy

Sidenote: Tsk, all of my characters are losing their debut matches, WTF is up with that? xP Etna better win her's or I am seriously gonna RAGE here. >Sad

Made it to the part where you had to drive to the dam and sick of the damn loading times and stopped playing it. It 10$ on steam.

Sidenote:Yeah shit happens Gonna talk to mop later and ask him about some characters ranks.
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Snake: *watching the Sephiroth video* "Damn...this guy gives me chills down my spine. Not sure how I can beat him if we ever face. Oh well. Just sitting here isn't gonna do anything." *Snake starts CQCing a nearby practice dummy*

Etna: *after watching the Sephiroth video* "Ooooooh~"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:46 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Claire: *walking around*

Bane: *walking around*

Catwoman: *walking around*

Sylar: *walking around*

Luffy: "Gomu Gomu no....ROCKET!" *Luffy launches himself into the air, and crashes right in front of Claire* "Ow."

Claire: *startled by Luffy* "Whoa! You okay?"

Luffy: *stands up* "I'm okay, I'm a rubber man! Ooooh, hi there. My name's Luffy. Nice ta meet ya!" Very Happy

Claire: *smiles* "Well its nice to meet you too. My name is Claire. Claire Bennet. Glad to see you are okay after your fall!"

Luffy: *shocked* "Y-you're actually nice! All the people I've met here so far have been jerk asses! That's it! Ya wanna join my Pirate Crew?!" drunken

Claire: "I hope you don't think I'm being rude, but I'm going to have to pass. Sorry!"

Claire: "Awe why thanks! For being only 19 years old I don't really get many shots around here. But a Pirate crew? That sounds a bit odd don't you think?" *sounds a bit confused*
Luffy: "Odd? I think odd is cool. So whaddaya say? Join my crew and we'll help each other fulfill our dreams!" *grins*
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:49 pm

off: dood, nothing additional was added in yer post. D:
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:52 pm

HTH wrote:

Claire: "Not that I'm being rude, and I hope you don't think I'm trying to be, but I'm going to have to pass. Sorry!"

OT: well that was odd, well its fixed now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:

Claire: "Not that I'm being rude, and I hope you don't think I'm trying to be, but I'm going to have to pass. Sorry!"

Luffy: "Awww man." Sad
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:57 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:

Claire: "Luffy...you aren't drunk are you?" *looks curious*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:58 pm

[Naruto is wandering about the arena and spots Luffy and just watches for a bit.]
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:

Luffy: "Naw, I don't drink unless I have my crew with me to party. But GAWD, I'm really hungry though..." *collapses*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:04 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:

Luffy: "Naw, I don't drink unless I have my crew with me to party. But GAWD, I'm really hungry though..." *collapses*

Claire: *gasps* "Oh my God are you okay?!" *helps him to his feet*
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:

Luffy: "Meeaaat...I need MEAT!!!"
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:09 pm

John TPA wrote:
[Naruto is wandering about the arena and spots Luffy and just watches for a bit.]

[Sasuke appears next to Naruto and looks at Luffy]

"I can burn him alive just from this distance"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:09 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:

Claire: *sounds confused* "Wait what? I don't think I can help you there."
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:13 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:

Luffy: "C'mon, there has to be some meat around here! I haven't eaten meat for a long time so I'm feeling really weak right now. Hell, I might not even be able to beat up those dumbass ninjas watching us." D:
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:15 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:

Luffy: "C'mon, there has to be some meat around here! I haven't eaten meat for a long time so I'm feeling really weak right now. Hell, I might not even be able to beat up those dumbass ninjas watching us." D:

Claire: "Sooooo if I do this...*slaps him across the face* You're telling me that you wouldn't be motivated to fight?"
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:16 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:

Claire: "Sooooo if I do this...*slaps him across the face* You're telling me that you wouldn't be motivated to fight?"

Luffy: "It's not that, I just don't have enough energy..."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:19 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:

Claire: "Well go to the cafe! I'll walk with you to make sure you don't pass out again..."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:19 pm

John TPA wrote:

[Sasuke appears next to Naruto and looks at Luffy]

"I can burn him alive just from this distance"

[Naruto keeps looking at Luffy]

"I could blow him from this distance. But your way seems more brutal."
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:21 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:

Claire: "Well go to the cafe! I'll walk with you to make sure you don't pass out again..."
Luffy: "YOSH! Let's go!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Claire: "Well lead the way captain!" *laughs*
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:25 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Claire: "Well lead the way captain!" *laughs*

Luffy: "Don't be silly! I don't even know where the hell the cafe is! Hahahah!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation
Page 31 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next