The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation

Go down 
+13
JD
BEAST MODE
Jericho
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Richie
.mop is dead.
Harold
Jigsaw*
Styles
Mesa
Bleed Green
.mop
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:21 pm

ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
[Naruto is wandering about the arena and spots Luffy and just watches for a bit.]

[Sasuke appears next to Naruto and looks at Luffy]

"I can burn him alive just from this distance"

[Naruto keeps looking at Luffy]

"I could blow him from this distance. But your way seems more brutal."

[Naruto watches as those two are yelling]

"Wanna make them scream?"

[Sasuke have a surprise look on his face]

" Sure why not. What you have plan? "

[Naruto has an evil smirk on his face and his eyes are red]

"Sasuke you have your flames and I have my Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, we could mix them together and make one badass attack! We should try it out on them"

[Sasuke places his hand on Naruto shoulder holding a small Shuriken]

"Really Naruto, you think I fall for something like that. My eyes can see through darkness and also you."

[Naruto laughs]

"Sasuke so tense. I am not trying to do anything to you. If I wanted to you would be on the ground right now."

[Naruto moves away a bit.]

"You haven't change much since we were young. Still playing around as if nothing can happen but, will think the same when I beat you at Halloween Havoc ?"

[Sasuke creates a large flash of light using the shuriken and disappears]

[Naruto laughs even more before leaving.]
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Claire: "Well lead the way captain!" *laughs*

Luffy: "Don't be silly! I don't even know where the hell the cafe is! Hahahah!!"

Claire: "So much for leading as a captain!" *laughs* "I'm just messing around. C'mon it's this way." *walks infront of Luffy to lead him to the cafe*

Luffy: "ALRIGHT!" *runs inside and bangs on the counter* "Meat! Meat! Gimme some meat!"

Claire: *looks freaked out and thinks to herself* "What did I get myself into."

Luffy: *carries a large pile of meat to a table and starts eating like crazy* "Oi, can you pay for this? I left all our treasure at the ship so I'll just pay you back later." Very Happy

Claire: *looks shocked* "Ummm yeah, I can...I guess. *walks over to the counter to pay* "How much was it?"

Counter Lady: "Huh. He asked for everything we have in the storage room. I'm going to compute the total cost first, so please enjoy your meal."

Luffy: "Oi Claire! You gotta try this it tastes good! Not as good as Sanji's cooking, but still pretty good!"

off: I have no idea how much that meat costs. xD

Claire: *to the counter lady* "Okay, thank you..." *rolls her eyes and ties her hair up in a pony-tail* "I think I'm going to have to pass Luffy, thanks though!"

Luffy: "Oh, okay more for me then!" *swallows one last lamb chop and ends up being unrealistically fat due to his rubber body* "Ohh that was such a good meal! I feel like I can take on ANYONE NOW!" *pats his tummy*

Claire: *laughs* "You are one crazy guy Luffy..."

Luffy: "Yeah, thanks, I get that a lot." *stands up* "How much was the food?"

Claire: "She didn't say..." *doesn't sound to thrilled*

Luffy: "Oh, so it must be free then! What a nice lady. C'mon, let's go!" *Luffy struggles to go out of the doorway due to his large belly, but manages to squeeze hims9elf out anyway*

Claire: "Luffy that doesn't mean its free...thats stealing!" *rolls her eyes* "You need professional help!"

Luffy: "Oh, in that case, let's wait for her to come back." Smile

off: How much do you think the meat should cost? x_x

Claire: "Okay good, even though I'm the one paying and I didn't even take a bite or order of all things."

off: I don't know lol, make up a weird price!

Luffy: "Yeah, you're a really nice person Claire. Don't worry about the money, I'll pay you! We have 200,000,000 Belli back at the ship!" *grabs a glass of water and drinks it*

off: Screw the price, I'm just going to make the counter lady a greedy bitch. Also, she'll use One Piece currency so I won't be bothered by conversion shiz. x_x

Lady: *comes back* "The price of the food should be about 400,000,000 Belli." *evil grin*

Luffy: *spits out some of the water he was drinking* "Whaaaaat?!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Claire: "Wait how much is that!?" *sounds shocked and confused*
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:32 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Lady: "Four hundred million Belli. That's a rather large amount, and I doubt you can pay for that meat."

Luffy: "Man, I never thought meat could be so expensive." >_>

Lady: "Of course, miss..." *turns to Claire* "If you don't have enough, you can always turn in that friend of yours to the authorities. That's EXACTLY how much his bounty is."

*The lady shows Claire Luffy's wanted poster*
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 Luffybounty

Luffy: "Heyy, it's gotten pretty high now!" Very Happy

off: g2g nao. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:34 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Lady: "Four hundred million Belli. That's a rather large amount, and I doubt you can pay for that meat."

Lady: "Of course, miss..." *turns to Claire* "If you don't have enough, you can always turn in that friend of yours to the authorities. That's EXACTLY how much his bounty is."

Claire: *eyes widen for a second* "Um, well, I don't know if thats right."

off: same here perfect timing! lol cya
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:49 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

OT: Me 2. Cya
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:17 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Lady: "Since he's a wanted man, there's nothing wrong with me calling the police for now!"

Cops bust inside the cafe and open fire at Luffy, but the bullets just bounce off his body.

Luffy: *Is blocking the bullets so Claire isn't hit* "Crap, this is getting crazy Claire! We're leaving! Thanks for the food! Gomu Gomu no....GATLING!!"

Luffy lets lose a rapid barrage of punches that hit and KO the police, and even the counter lady. Luffy wraps one arm around Claire and...

"Gomu Gomu no..."

Luffy stretche shis other arm to grab something far

"ROCKETTO!!"

Luffy launches both him and Claire into the air to get away.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:07 am

Claire: "You know Luffy, it was nice that you did that. But I can take the shots."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:55 am

Vegeta and Cell are seen in different parts of the arena -- HUZZAAA is back
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:57 am

Bane: *lurking in a dark hallway*

Sylar: *using his powers to torment backstage workers*

Catwoman: *sitting backstage*
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:10 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Claire: "You know Luffy, it was nice that you did that. But I can take the shots."

Luffy: "Oh, so you're made of rubber too?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:15 am

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Claire: "Oh no no! You see, I have healing powers, no matter what happens to me I will heal. It will hurt when something happens to me, but my body heals right up after it happens depending on how significant the injury is."
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:27 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Claire: "Oh no no! You see, I have healing powers, no matter what happens to me I will heal. It will hurt when something happens to me, but my body heals right up after it happens depending on how significant the injury is."

Luffy: "Oh, cool! You ate a Devil Fruit too? Seriously, they say Devil Fruit users are rare but I've seen tons of 'em already! Haha!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:30 am

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Luffy: "Oh, cool! You ate a Devil Fruit too? Seriously, they say Devil Fruit users are rare but I've seen tons of 'em already! Haha!"

Claire: "No I didn't eat anything to get this power. I was born with it, Sylar is the same way except his powers are different, he can steal other's powers and use them for himself. I use mine for good, Sylar on the other hand, not exactly good. I tried living out a normal life at first, but I feel like I am ment for something else!"
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:33 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Claire: "No I didn't eat anything to get this power. I was born with it, Sylar is the same way except his powers are different, he can steal other's powers and use them for himself. I use mine for good, Sylar on the other hand, not exactly good. I tried living out a normal life at first, but I feel like I am ment for something else!"

Luffy: "Sylar? You mean that That-Guy-Who-Can-Move-Stuff-Without-Touching-Them bastard?! Grrrrrrr...I remember getting in a fight with that asshole once! My punches don't work on him unless I catch him off guard or something."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:35 am

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Luffy: "Sylar? You mean that That-Guy-Who-Can-Move-Stuff-Without-Touching-Them bastard?! Grrrrrrr...I remember getting in a fight with that asshole once! My punches don't work on him unless I catch him off guard or something."

Claire: "Yeah thats him...he has a high number of powers. He can almost do anything he desires, its scary to even think."
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:40 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Claire: "Yeah thats him...he has a high number of powers. He can almost do anything he desires, its scary to even think."

Luffy: "So he can do more than that? Yosh! I'm takin' this as a challenge! I definitely need to get stronger anyway...And get rid of this huge stomach..." *Luffy pats his as-of-now huge belly* "Okay Claire, I'm gonna do a little training for now, so I can beat anyone I face in a match. You better watch out for Sylar! If you die, I'll never forgive you! And thanks for taking me to the cafe!!!" *Luffy runs to the nearest training ground*
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:41 am

Luffy: *in the training grounds, practicing some new techniques*

Snake: *walking around*

Etna: *walking around*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:46 am

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Luffy: "So he can do more than that? Yosh! I'm takin' this as a challenge! I definitely need to get stronger anyway...And get rid of this huge stomach..." *Luffy pats his as-of-now huge belly* "Okay Claire, I'm gonna do a little training for now, so I can beat anyone I face in a match. You better watch out for Sylar! If you die, I'll never forgive you! And thanks for taking me to the cafe!!!" *Luffy runs to the nearest training ground*

Claire: *laughs a bit* "Okay Luffy, you be safe now, and whatever you do, do not take on Sylar alone!" *walks off in the opposite direction*

OT: perfect timing, I gotta go lol. cya!
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:55 am

off: Hmmm...2 perfect timing g2gs in the span of one day. We're on a roll. xD
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:45 pm

Claire: *training*

Sylar: *walking around with his T.V. Title*

Catwoman: *polishing her Women's title*

Bane: *walking around*
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:35 pm

All my people do stuff.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:30 pm

[Naruto is seen training out in the open just to stay stronger then Sasuke]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:45 pm

-Sephiroth walking around with a dark barrier around him-

-Lightning walks around wanting a shot at some gold-
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:46 pm

`Nova ` wrote:
-Sephiroth walking around with a dark barrier around him-

-Lightning walks around wanting a shot at some gold-
*A Egg gets thrown at Sephiroth and makes it through the Barrier.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation
Page 33 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next