The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read) EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read) EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read) EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read)   Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:52 pm

This is just my little thing I have been thinking about of what I would do if I was CT.

Money In The Bank:
First off I would have Alberto Del Rio win MITB. In his Native Chicago I would have Punk win CLEANLY! Yes cleanly VS Cena. I know shocking right? When was the last time we saw Cena lose cleanly. Imagine it, Reverse the AA into a GTS for the 1,2,3. No one would see it coming. It would just be shock and awe. The roof would blow off Chicago.

Punk would come out the next night on RAW and say he is sticking to his word and leaving with the WWE title. Cena would protest and ask for a rematch but Punk would hold steady. The RAW GM would say that Punk is obligated to defend the title and he was given a 1 day extension to defend VS Cena tonight. Punk says he is not going to listen to anyone cowardly enough to hide behind a computer. The GM reveals himself as Mick Foley. Punk says that Foley is an ass kisser just liek Cena and Rock and that there will not be another match, he then GTS's Foley and walks off witht he belt.

Later backstage Foley announces Cena VS Mason Ryan for the vacant title, since Ryan was Punk's understudy. This leads to jelousy and the bereakup of Nexus. In the main event it is a good match but ends in a double count out. There is alot of confusion but then Alberto Del Rio comes out and cashes in Money in the Bank on the champ. WAIT! There is no champ! So Del Rio is delcared champion with resounding Boo's. This would give both Ryan and Del Rio Masin event pushes and set up a Cena VS Del Rio at Summerslam where Ryan would attack both as a tweener. There would be a 3-way at Night of champions but Del Rio would retain by some heel tatic. Finally at Hell in a Cell, inanother 3-Way, Ryan would win the belt by pinning Del Rio.

At the same time on the indepent scene Punk would be flauting the WWE belt, and taking shots at Legends liek Rock, Austin, and Foley on twitter to build up beef. He could even defend the WWE belt in unsactioned matches in ROH against someone like Colt Cabbana or Shelton Benjiman, people who would not kiss Vince's ass who truly deserve WWE title shots.

Meanwhile in WWE Ryan would defend against some random people at Vengance and Survivor Series, maybe Miz. But he would still retain with convincing victorys. Cena would earn another shot at the belt at TLC, and would regain it. Finally to settle the score Ryan and Cena have a Last man Standing at RR where Cena retains.

Strange return like vintages would be playing for weeks, like when Y2J returend.

The Rock would come out after the RR match and kickstart the Cena VS Rock rivalry leading up to Wrestlemania. The week before Wrestlemania Cena and Rock would have one last staredown in the Ring, and out of no where Punk would return (Maybe with long hair), and knock the both of them out with his WWE Championship, claiming that Cena's is worthless, and meaningless and that he is the true champ.

At WM Punk would appear in the rafters, much like that promo where he threatend to jump. he would have his WWE belt with him. He would start descinding and down to the ring sloly and Rock would take advantage and win at Wrestlemania. Punk would finally land in the ring. The 2 would have a stare down, with each holding up a WWE championship. Setting up a fued betwwen the 2 that would also involve John Cena, where Punk would evetually win the belt from The Rock.

Last edited by .mop on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read)   Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Or Del Rio could cash in on Punk after he wins it from Cena at MITB, which would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read)   Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:10 pm

I would flip if that happened man. And finished it, in full. It's kinda long, sorry.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read)   Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Two problems: Mason Ryan is injured. Mick Foley's as GM wouldn't make sense at all.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read)   Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Or better yet, Punk could become the Super Champion of all of WWE before venturing into space to look for only the best to challenge...
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read)   Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:54 pm

CL Punk wrote:
Or better yet, Punk could become the Super Champion of all of WWE before venturing into space to look for only the best to challenge...
That's crazy talk. The only other wrestling promotion in space is the SWWE and it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read)   Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream CM Punk/WWE Title Scenario (Please Read)
Page 1 of 1