The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CM Punk & John Cena EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CM Punk & John Cena EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CM Punk & John Cena EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CM Punk & John Cena EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CM Punk & John Cena EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CM Punk & John Cena EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CM Punk & John Cena EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CM Punk & John Cena

Go down 
+4
Jericho
BEAST MODE
.mop is dead.
Anti-Christ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Anti-Christ
Jobber
Jobber
Anti-Christ

CM Punk & John Cena Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk & John Cena   CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:18 am

Am I the only one that thinks Punk will be on Raw tonight? I see Punk showing up on Raw and having Alberto Del Rio to cash in the Money in the Bank case on Punk and win the WWE Championship. I dont believe that WWE would let Punk leave with the WWE title.

As for Cena, even though he lost to Punk, I dont see Vince firing Cena. Cena is the person that keeps the Raw ratings up. And keeps making Vince money. But as for Vince firing Cena, I dont see it happenning. I see Vince coming out to fire Cena as Cena is talking to Punk, and have Alberto attack Punk from behind and cash in the case. Or Cena has a rematch for the title and after the match Alberto cashes in and wins. Which would mean Cena wouldnt be fired due to the title still being apart of the company and not leaving with Punk.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimaterko.wordpress.com
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & John Cena   CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:21 am

If Cena, Punk, and The WWE belt leave in one night. Were left to watch a Del Rio VS Truth.

I think that Punk will make an apperance. He might stay becuase this is one of the most talked about fueds in years, and the second biggest PPv of the years coming up.
Back to top Go down
Anti-Christ
Jobber
Jobber
Anti-Christ

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & John Cena   CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:24 am

.mop wrote:
If Cena, Punk, and The WWE belt leave in one night. Were left to watch a Del Rio VS Truth.

I think that Punk will make an apperance. He might stay becuase this is one of the most talked about fueds in years, and the second biggest PPv of the years coming up.
If Cena goes, the ratings go with him.

I hope he does stay, but even if he does...WWE better not put him back in the same spot he was before the WWE Championship. No more stables for Punk!
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & John Cena   CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:34 am

If you believe that Cena is going to get legitimately fired then you are an idiot. Cast your mind back to late 2010 when he lost to Wade Barrett and was "fired" for a whole 8 days.
Back to top Go down
Anti-Christ
Jobber
Jobber
Anti-Christ

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & John Cena   CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:42 am

Newsid wrote:
If you believe that Cena is going to get legitimately fired then you are an idiot. Cast your mind back to late 2010 when he lost to Wade Barrett and was "fired" for a whole 8 days.
Or the weeks Cena was "fired" only to attack Nexus the weeks after and get hired back.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & John Cena   CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:48 am

Chain Gang Solider wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Or the weeks Cena was "fired" only to attack Nexus the weeks after and get hired back.

That's the same time. He lost to Barrett and then attacked Nexus to "get his job back".
Back to top Go down
Anti-Christ
Jobber
Jobber
Anti-Christ

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & John Cena   CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:52 am

Newsid wrote:
Chain Gang Solider wrote:
Newsid wrote:

That's the same time. He lost to Barrett and then attacked Nexus to "get his job back".
That was also around the time he wore a mask in WWE House shows.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & John Cena   CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:06 am

CGS, your sig is stretching the page out
Please make it smaller or change it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & John Cena   CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:02 pm

Jake, its not really.
Back to top Go down
WWE TWISB
Jobber
Jobber
WWE TWISB

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & John Cena   CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:10 pm

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
CGS, your sig is stretching the page out
Please make it smaller or change it

^^ this.
Back to top Go down
Anti-Christ
Jobber
Jobber
Anti-Christ

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & John Cena   CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Its changed
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & John Cena   CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:18 pm

The Aftermath better be good
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & John Cena   CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:20 pm

What sammy said.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & John Cena   CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Looks like CM Punk isn't going to be there, he's attending a Cubs/Phillies game instead.

And Cena claims on Twitter he has been "future endeavored" and called off his match with The Rock for WM28.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & John Cena   CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Oh shit. Cena is lying. Punk yea I know he wont turn up
Back to top Go down
Anti-Christ
Jobber
Jobber
Anti-Christ

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & John Cena   CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Looks like CM Punk isn't going to be there, he's attending a Cubs/Phillies game instead.

And Cena claims on Twitter he has been "future endeavored" and called off his match with The Rock for WM28.
Where'd you hear about Punk?

Cena could be thinking of going to TNA, but I dont see that happenning. I see a storyline like Cena did that year with the mask.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & John Cena   CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Anti-Christ wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Cena could be thinking of going to TNA, but I dont see that happenning. I see a storyline like Cena did that year with the mask.
All the wrestling sites and Punk's Twitter as well.
Back to top Go down
Anti-Christ
Jobber
Jobber
Anti-Christ

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & John Cena   CM Punk & John Cena EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Anti-Christ wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

All the wrestling sites and Punk's Twitter as well.
No wonder, I dont look at alot of sites & I rarly use twitter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & John Cena   CM Punk & John Cena Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk & John Cena
Page 1 of 1