The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?

Go down 
+4
Cole
Karl
Bleed Green
.mop is dead.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? Empty
PostSubject: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:07 pm

With only a month or so until the Money in The Bank PPV, who do you guys think should win the 2 Money in The Banks this year.

Smackdown: Wade Barrett

After getting a huge main event push in Nexus last year, he has been sent to the mid card of WWE's B show. He could win the case and cash it in much later in the year against Randy Orton and win he belt, setting up for a Wrestlemania match.

Raw: Kofi Kingston

Kofi in my opion is the best mid card face WWE has, and has been getting uge pops for years. He does not have the best mic skills, but as we saw a few years ago in his fued with Orton, he can show up when needed. I could see Kofi winning the case, and then cashing it in on someone like CM Punk or Del Rio right after they win the title. Kofi would be the first Black WWE Champion (Unless R-Truth wins at Capitol Punishment.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:26 pm

RAW: Alex Riley

Riley is a big superstar who deserves a push. He may have just broken away fron The Miz, but he's already facing the former WWE Chamion at Capitol Punishment. Riley has loads of talent and is young, which WWE DESPERATELY needs, young main eventers.

SmackDown: Christian or Cody Rhodes

Christian is a vet in ladder matches, MitB, and WWE in general. He may have a main event status atm, but if he isn't World Champion by this PPV, I expect Christian to finally win MitB.

Rhodes is a talented, young superstar, which again, WWE is in desperate need of young main event stars. WWE needs to learn that all their top talent is either gonna retire soon or is young. Orton, Cena, Miz, Del Rio, Christian, Sheamus, I don't see retiring soon but you can't run a company off of 6 people. But other top WWE Talent like

Triple H- Gonna retire soon
HBK- retired
Undertaker- gonna retire
Edge- retired
Kane- gonna retire

These are the top stars in the past 2 or 3 years that have retired or are gonna retire soon. Pushing stars is what WWE needs.

I know I trailed a bit off topic in my explanation, but it still supports the fact that WWE needs top young stars.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:31 pm

Aggred, I think Cody would be the next best option for the Smackdown one. But I think Christian should win the belt on his own merit, If I were booking I wouldhave him win it at h MITB PPV in a match against Orton.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:11 pm

I think JoMo is guaranteed the RAW win seeing he is on the poster.

I also think Rhodes should win for Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Karl, that is if Morrison returns.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Morrison wouldn't be on the poster if he wasn't going to return.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:15 pm

ѕтєνєи нαℓℓ тσ ωιи! wrote:
Morrison wouldn't be on the poster if he wasn't going to return.
They did that poster before his injury.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:30 pm

I know but they didn't reveal it until after his injury. So it looks like he may be involved. To be honest with you, I hope I am wrong and he is not involved because there are tons of guys much more deserving. I'd go with either Truth or Del Rio if JoMo isn't in.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:45 pm

I hope so. But Poster Boy doesn't mean you win. Kofi was on the poster last year. Just pointing that out.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:54 am

Raw: R-Truth or Alex Riley

Smackdown: Cody Rhodes or Ezekiel Jackson
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:08 am

Raw: Zack Ryder

Smackdown: Chavo Guerrero
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:09 am

Samuel wrote:

Why are you always wrong. first of all, Zack Ryder wont be in the match. Secondly, if Chavo is in the match then Sin Cara is obviously in it and gonna win it.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:11 am

Cole wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Why are you always wrong. first of all, Zack Ryder wont be in the match. Secondly, if Chavo is in the match then Sin Cara is obviously in it and gonna win it.

It's my opinion, dickhead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:11 am

Though it won't happen, Zack Ryder.

And praying for Wade Barrett.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:14 am

Samuel wrote:
Cole wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Chill out. That's not the nicest thing to say Sad
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:21 am

Cole wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Cole wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Well what you said about Ryder and Chavo was pretty mean
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:23 am

Samuel wrote:
Cole wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Cole wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Well what you said about Ryder and Chavo was pretty mean

True. Personally, I think chavo could have a shot at being in the match. The WWE underuses so much good talent
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:54 am

I'd love if WWE gave it to someone like JTG or Chris Masters. It's an instant push for a new star and they treat their titles like arbage, rotating between the same clique. It'd be fresh, unexpected and innovative.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:55 am

God wrote:
I'd love if WWE gave it to someone like JTG or Chris Masters. It's an instant push for a new star and they treat their titles like arbage, rotating between the same clique. It'd be fresh, unexpected and innovative.

This is why adam is awesome!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:47 am

John Morrison realllllly deserves the push, one of the hardest workers the company has. He deserves to win or get released so he can be ROH world champion.

Smackdown side? Tyson Kidd or Daniel Bryan or Jinder Mahal or who I see them have winning Cody Rhodes
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:26 am

Dream Winners:

SmackDown: Daniel Bryan

My Predictions:

Raw: Alex Riley OR R-Truth
SmackDown: Cody Rhodes
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:15 pm

If R-Truth did win the case, I think he would be the first person to be unsuccesful, or he would lose it like Mr.Anderson (Kennedy... Kennedy) did. I doubt they will ever make him world champ. A major reason, is he is not allowed in Canada. So they could not do canadian tours without there face of the company, which is what the WWE champ is meant to be. Also Truth's original gimmick was a hardened criminal who had reforemed and gotten out of jail. I don't think WWE is ready to pull a kayfabe Micheal Vick story with this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?   Who should be 2011 MITB Winners? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who should be 2011 MITB Winners?
Page 1 of 1