The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Big Pushes in 2011 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Big Pushes in 2011 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Big Pushes in 2011 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Big Pushes in 2011 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Big Pushes in 2011 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Big Pushes in 2011 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Big Pushes in 2011 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Big Pushes in 2011 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Big Pushes in 2011 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Big Pushes in 2011 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Big Pushes in 2011

Go down 
+7
Harold
White guy
SP
Mesa
Ethan
.mop is dead.
Orton5
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Orton5
Jobber
Jobber
Orton5

Big Pushes in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Big Pushes in 2011   Big Pushes in 2011 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Who do you think will get a huge push this year? And why?
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

Big Pushes in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Pushes in 2011   Big Pushes in 2011 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Should or Will lol?

Back to top Go down
Orton5
Jobber
Jobber
Orton5

Big Pushes in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Pushes in 2011   Big Pushes in 2011 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:58 pm

.mop wrote:
Should or Will lol?

lol... good point. Do both... why not.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

Big Pushes in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Pushes in 2011   Big Pushes in 2011 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:04 pm

John Morrison
..He has amazing in-ring abilitys, But his mic skill just plain out sucks. but yeah I have a strong felling it's him, but yet i could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

Big Pushes in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Pushes in 2011   Big Pushes in 2011 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Alberto Del Rio- He's been here for only a few months and he is already taken out former World Champion Rey Mysterio and WWE veteran Christian. Has already got a world title shot and shouls be a World Champion sometime this year.

CM Punk - Even if im going to miss him on comentary glad to see him back in the ring. He is already the lEader of Nexus and in a fued with the Face of WWE. We all know Cena will bury him but he will still get some good pushes.

Dolph Ziggler - He's been champion for like 6 months now and he will hopefully be put in the main event this year.

Wade Barrett - Dudes been here for like a year and he's already won NxT. Formed one of the most dominat stables in reccent memory. Had a few title shots, and mai evented a few PPV's. Maybe he will come back as a face and feud with Punk but i doubt it.

Sheamus - Already a 2 time champion, and King of The Ring. Taken out the The one, the only, the LEGENDARY........ Jamie Noble, and some other chump.

Oh and these guys:
HHH
Cena
Orton
Taker
*Sigh*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

Big Pushes in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Pushes in 2011   Big Pushes in 2011 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Swagger, Del Rio, and Danielson should all get pushed into the main event, and I guarantee atleast Del Rio gets it, if not all of them. Sheamus has grown on me as well, and I can see Trips putting him over sometime soon.

Those who should get a push but won't? Zack Ryder, William Regal, JTG, Cody Rhodes, David Otunga, and a whole lot of others. Drew McIntyre is a huge maybe, but I'm not a fan of how he's been used thus far.

Then there are those who don't deserve a push, but will receive one despite that. For example, Triple H, Randy Orton, Kane, Rey Mysterio, and many more. I'm not putting Cena or Taker on the list, as they have done so much for the company, I feel bad saying they don't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

Big Pushes in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Pushes in 2011   Big Pushes in 2011 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:46 pm

Alberto Del Rio - Alberto has great wrestling skills and isnt half bad on the mic. He has already had 2 or 3 shots for a title shot/in a title match. I can see Alberto getting a huge push, and maybe even becoming Champion!

CM Punk - I feel like he is getting his push to get back up there in the Main Event area, I dont think he is quite back in for his title yet though.

Wade Barrett - Same feelings I feel with CM Punk. Great potential, great wrestler, not in the title picture.

Kofi Kingston - Kofi has been ranked a middleweight ranker since joining WWE. His biggest feud was with Randy Orton, on RAW. I think 2011 is Kofi's year.

John Morrison - Morrison fer sure is getting his push. He already has a WWE Championship match!

The Miz - He's champion! and even if he does lose it. He will continue to be pushed, keeping him up there in the title run.

Jack Swagger - He went from mid-carder, to main eventer, to mid-carder. He needs that push to get back up there. 2011, he gets that push back.

Dolph Ziggler - Same feelings as Kofi and Swagger.

= = = = = = =

People who need to be pushed back atad.

John Cena - No title picture, good feud with CM Punk.

Randy Orton - Stay up there, just no title picture for now.

Sheamus - Main Eventer fer sure. Just no title.

Triple H - Same feelings as Sheamus

Kane - He's too ... evil to be champion

Taker - Needs a good feud with Taker, again. This time, maybe reuniting [if possible]

Nexus - GET OUT OF THE TITLE PICTURE. WE DONT NEED YOU! [Minus CM Punk]

====
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

Big Pushes in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Pushes in 2011   Big Pushes in 2011 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:49 pm

*Ethan* wrote:
John Morrison
..He has amazing in-ring abilitys, But his mic skill just plain out sucks. but yeah I have a strong felling it's him, but yet i could be wrong.

He's not that great in the ring, but he's a good heel on the mic. However, kiddies love him, so he's getting a push.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

Big Pushes in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Pushes in 2011   Big Pushes in 2011 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:00 pm

[era of awesome][SP] wrote:

Taker - Needs a good feud with Kane, again. This time, maybe reuniting [if possible]

====

Needs a good feud with Taker ? lol!

better
Back to top Go down
Orton5
Jobber
Jobber
Orton5

Big Pushes in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Pushes in 2011   Big Pushes in 2011 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:54 pm

My Thoughts:

Alberto Del Rio- Definitely being pushed to be World Champion either at or after Wrestlemania. I don't see Edge keeping the WHC after Mania, and Edge will put him over.

Jack Swagger- He went from lower-mid card, basically jobbing, to Main Eventer in like two months and then got dropped for no reason, then into upper-mid card. I think Jack needs a face turn and should feud with Del Rio in a kind of American/Mexican thing, like JBL/Guerrero or Angle/Guerrero just change the roles a bit and it should go over well. A Face turn would be fresh for Jack and might actually put him over.

Cody Rhodes- He's going over. He will definitely be IC or US Champion here soon.

Dolph Ziggler- Good rebound for him. Being Buried by Mysterio last summer instead of being put over and Ziggler hung in there and got over. I think he may be WHC possibly this year.

Daniel Bryan- Just so you know, I didn't think he would make it in WWE. All because WWE doesn't care about "smark" fans, and I didn't think he would get over with a casual fan. But he proved me wrong he may definitely go over into the ME if Miz stays Champion for a while. Maybe not champion but definitely a contender.

Others who should but won't: DiBiase, Ryder, Regal, Christian.
Those who will but shouldn't: Kingston, Orton, HHH, Mysterio, McIntyre
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

Big Pushes in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Pushes in 2011   Big Pushes in 2011 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:27 pm

John Morrison- Great in ring worker, he works hard outside the ring to get to where he is. He is decent as a face on the mic, not bad at all. As a heel he is extroudenary. WWE already dropped the ball and made mustache Melina heel, this year they will burry her hopefully and make her once again his bitch as he becomes heel
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

Big Pushes in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Pushes in 2011   Big Pushes in 2011 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Should:

~ John Morrison; Heel
He has TERRIBLE skills on the mic as a face, but he showed that he has talent as a heel while he was feuding with Jeff Hardy on Raw a few years ago.

~ Christian; Face
He deserves a world title shot.

~ CM Punk; Heel
Best mic skills in the entire WWE. Also one of the best wrestlers in the entire industry.

~ Chris Jericho; Heel or Face
He is Chris Jericho...Nuff said

Shouldn't but will:
Cena, Triple H, Rey Mysterio, Big Show & Taker (Maybe not Taker)

Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion
He Looks Hispaninc to me!

Big Pushes in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Pushes in 2011   Big Pushes in 2011 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:11 pm

who should:

Drew Mcintyre

Ted Dibiase

Cody Rhodes

Who Should not:

Mark Henry

Khali

Back to top Go down

Big Pushes in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Pushes in 2011   Big Pushes in 2011 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:14 pm

Punk should be World Champion again by the end of the year.

Christian should AT LEAST be an Intercontinental Champion.

Wade Barrett is long overdue for a World title, which would probably be the WHC now. Plus, he's creative's best plan to face 'Taker at WrestleMania.

Alberto Del Rio might get another IC title somewhere, but should get a WHC push.

Daniel Bryan would be great as WWE Champion, maybe in a Miz feud, if they go that far with him.

Dolph Ziggler ought to be more than the old IC Champion and WHC failure, he should get a legitimate shot.

Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Big Pushes in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Pushes in 2011   Big Pushes in 2011 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Chris Masters. Cuz Lordsofpain said so lolol
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

Big Pushes in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Pushes in 2011   Big Pushes in 2011 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Hornswoggle

He has years working for the company and he only won 1 title.
Back to top Go down

Big Pushes in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Pushes in 2011   Big Pushes in 2011 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:36 pm

Kofi Kingston
Drew McIntyre
Alberto Del Rio
Wade Barrett
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler

There's the big pushes, and I named these people because they HAVEN'T held a world championship before and all have very good wrestling ability.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

Big Pushes in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Pushes in 2011   Big Pushes in 2011 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:29 am

Christian- Has spent years in the company, and only gets a few IC titles. Great mic skills, great in-ring ability. Overall better wrestler than he is cracked up to be.

Santino- It may seem weird, but if WWE were to take him seriously, he'd be BIG.

Evan Bourne- Charasmatic, young, talented, those are a few words to describe this man. Give Bourne a shot and he will show to be a success.

John Morrison- Great in-ring competitior. Turn him heel though. With his parkour stuff, he would easily be one of the best.

Chris Masters- Stong, young competitor who has alot of potential. He was pushed back in 2006, but needs anothrer.

Last one...

Kofi Kingston- Has some years in the ring, but still young and talented. Be ready to see Kofi go UP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Pushes in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Pushes in 2011   Big Pushes in 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Pushes in 2011
Page 1 of 1