The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
[Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
[Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
[Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
[Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
[Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
[Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
[Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
[Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
[Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
[Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW

Go down 
+5
fuck
Adam
Karl
Richie
Jarrett
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

[Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW Empty
PostSubject: [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW   [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:00 pm

As opposed to the all-main-eventers Raw MITB, the following five are the first five to be announced into the SD MITB match:

- Damien Sandow
- Tyson Kidd
- Christian
- Santino Marella
- Tensai

I don't honestly see any of the above winning it, so it kind of makes you wonder if they're going to ruin it by throwing in three or so more and one being a main eventer or something.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW   [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:24 pm

I can see them having Christian win it, but none of the rest.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW   [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:43 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Tensai wins it in a bid for the WWE to try and get him over.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW   [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Assuming there will be 8 (I don't know why, it's just an inkling) what are your predictions as to the other three? (Or 5 if they do 10, or 1 if they do 6, 2 if they do 7, etc.)

Whoever lost the Ziggler/Del Rio match (didn't read those spoilers) is probably in. I'm also guessing Rhodes. I want either Ziggler or Rhodes to win. Slightly preferably Ziggler. Not sure about the third.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW   [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:57 pm

I think an obvious choice for the Money In The Bank Ladder Match is Cody Rhodes. Rhodes could win it and I wouldn't be surprised if he did but to be perfectly honest Cody doesn't need Money In The Bank and can easily become World Heavyweight Champion without it.

The second guy who I think will be in the match is either Dolph Ziggler/Alberto Del Rio depending on who challenges Sheamus for the Championship at the PPV. If Del Rio is in the one in the match then I don't see him winning and the same with Dolph Ziggler but I wouldn't be against him winning it.

The third guy... Wade Barrett. It is no secret that many believe this year to be the Summer Of Barrett, much like last year was the Summer Of Punk. Wade Barrett is my pick to be the final guy in the match and to win it. Of course this is just me speculating but I could definitely see it happening.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW   [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
I think an obvious choice for the Money In The Bank Ladder Match is Cody Rhodes. Rhodes could win it and I wouldn't be surprised if he did but to be perfectly honest Cody doesn't need Money In The Bank and can easily become World Heavyweight Champion without it.

The second guy who I think will be in the match is either Dolph Ziggler/Alberto Del Rio depending on who challenges Sheamus for the Championship at the PPV. If Del Rio is in the one in the match then I don't see him winning and the same with Dolph Ziggler but I wouldn't be against him winning it.

The third guy... Wade Barrett. It is no secret that many believe this year to be the Summer Of Barrett, much like last year was the Summer Of Punk. Wade Barrett is my pick to be the final guy in the match and to win it. Of course this is just me speculating but I could definitely see it happening.
Shit. How did I forget about Barrett? I am a little concerned seeing as I haven't heard anything about him. Though I remember the time frame of his return was July/August, so it is a possibility. I know they really wanted to push him with MITB, so hopefully he can get that push with or without it. I think Barrett, Rhodes, and Ziggler can one day carry the company if they are really pushed hard, and all would be able to win the WHC without winning MITB, but it has to be one of those three. Or at least I am hoping.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW   [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:03 pm

JUST IMAGINE IF KIDD WON IT. omg
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW   [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Adam wrote:
JUST IMAGINE IF KIDD WON IT. omg
I better move this thread to fantasy wrestling.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW   [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:40 pm

"Stupid stipulation..."

You know what, Jarrett? I'm tired of your shit. That 'stupid' stipulation is the reason I'm more excited for the Raw Money in the Bank. Cena in MitB? Hell yea, motherfucker! I didn't see you bitching when Kane won it last year, you punk-ass jive-ass turkey-ass bitch. And Kane isn't exactly an 'up and coming star'. So how about you stop being so negative, you coward of a punk-ass faggot bitch, and actually try to enjoy wrestling? Fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW   [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:33 pm

I'm hoping for Barrett.

Fuck Yeah. Barrett.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW   [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Barrett or Rhodes.

Big let-down to have Tensai instead of Gabriel in the MITB if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW   [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Future Surge wrote:
"Stupid stipulation..."

You know what, Jarrett? I'm tired of your shit. That 'stupid' stipulation is the reason I'm more excited for the Raw Money in the Bank. Cena in MitB? Hell yea, motherfucker! I didn't see you bitching when Kane won it last year, you punk-ass jive-ass turkey-ass bitch. And Kane isn't exactly an 'up and coming star'. So how about you stop being so negative, you coward of a punk-ass faggot bitch, and actually try to enjoy wrestling? Fuck yourself.
At least it gave them a chance to even qualify for the match. The purpose is the chance, not the guarantee. But this stipulation blocks that purpose altogether.
Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender
The Truth Has Set Me Free

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW   [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:12 am

Everybody is forgetting one man who is as of yet, unbeaten and wanting a challenge. I am of course, talking about Ryback. What a way to continue his Goldberg push.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW   [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:20 pm

He won't win MITB though, that is more unlikely than Tyson Kidd.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW   [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:19 am

No Rhodes I guess?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW   [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:18 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Everybody is forgetting one man who is as of yet, unbeaten and wanting a challenge. I am of course, talking about Ryback. What a way to continue his Goldberg push.
Ryback has gone stale though.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW   [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:52 pm

White guy wrote:
When was he not stale?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW   [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:55 pm

Jarrett wrote:
White guy wrote:
When was he not stale?
Good question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW   [Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW Empty

Back to top Go down

[Spoilers] Different Stipulation For Smackdown MITB Than RAW
Page 1 of 1