The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:

Go down 
+7
Sam
American Wolf
Mesa
SuperByNature
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
Jericho
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:54 pm

This isn't working is it?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:29 pm

OT: It's outta work.

The Heavy Colony arrives.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:59 am

so this is still happening yes?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:41 am

Yes it is Dan, but we need people to get active lol
Imma cut a promo soon
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:52 am

Cbox Jake?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:56 am

Yea Dan
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:58 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Yea Dan

I omed you aswell
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:13 am

OOC:

RP Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:27 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
("The Aussie Dragon" Shane Johnson, arrives at the arena and enters and goes looking for a parnter)

{Orlando Layne is standing backstage, talking to a crew member about his upcoming Triple Threat Match with Tiger Boy and Drake Savage}
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:33 am

Samuel wrote:
("The Aussie Dragon" Shane Johnson, arrives at the arena and enters and goes looking for a parnter)

{Orlando Layne is standing backstage, talking to a crew member about his upcoming Triple Threat Match with Tiger Boy and Drake Savage}

(Shane heads down hallway and spots Layne.)

"Hey Layne, the names Shane Johnson, nice to meet ya."

(Shane offers a handshake)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:48 am

>>”So Appalled” by Kanye West and various other artists begins to play and the crowd are on the edge of their seats waiting to see exactly who comes out. The crowd suddenly begins to cheer very loudly as none other than the reuniting team of “Major League” Benny Johnston and Jake Lyndon walk out onto the stage. The two men pause at the top of the stage in their designer suit’s and raise both their arms in the air. They begin to make their way to the ring with a cocky strut. Both men enter the ring over the second rope and pause just in front of it. They go to separate turnbuckles and climb to the second rope. They raise both their arms in the air as the crowd continues to cheer. Both men hop down and head to the centre of the ring. Jake takes a mic.<<

Jake LyndonCut the music … now! [The music stops] Wow, how longs it been? What one, two years?

>>Lyndon looks at Johnston for the answer<<

Benny JohnstonI dunno, do I look like a nerd?

Jake LyndonSorry I thought Kevin Evans was out here. [The crowd cheer a little] So how about we just say it’s been too long? Yea? [Johnston nods] But how long it’s been doesn’t matter, no what matters is that the greatest tag team in history, the twelve time tag team champions, multiple time world champions, Hall of Famers in various promotions, Benny Johnston and myself, Jake Lyndon! [The crowd cheers] And we are back to entertain the fans! [Cheap pop] We are back to mesmerize, majestify and satisfy you overweight, half whit, brain dead, losers! [The crowd boo] See The Dream Team has never been about pleasing you people, we’ve never been about making friends or making enemies. No, no, no, The Dream Team has and always will be about winning titles, making money and getting laid. [“You Suck”] No see that’s where you’re wrong; we don’t suck, we never have sucked and never will suck, and that’s why we’ve been put in a match against The Heavy Colony on Thursday Night on the very first Insanity! We’ve been put in this tournament for the TTWA World Tag Team Titles, not to give someone an easy win, we’re not Classically Phenomenal, no we’ve been put in this tournament to win! We’ve been put up against The Heavy Colony because Leroy Thompson knows that they need to see what’s going to happen when they try to step up to the plate and take on the big boy, he wants to show the boys in the back that they need to show respect to the greatest team in the industry, THE DREAM TEAM!!!

>>The crowd erupt with boo’s. This seems to really irritate Lyndon. Johnston takes the mic.<<

Benny JohnstonShut up! Shut up right now or I will have each and every one of you thrown out of here immediately!

>>The crowd slowly begin to quiet down. Lyndon takes back the mic.<<

Jake LyndonSo, get your camera’s ready, make sure you have a good view of the action come Thursday because you’re gonna want to get a photo of this, because it’s going to be the start of history! Because when Benny and I defeat The Heavy Colony 1…2…3 in the centre of the ring, it’s going to be the start of a dominating error, of something great, of something incredible, it’s going to be the start of the perfect dream and you’re definitely not going to want to wake up from this one bec-

>>Lyndon is cut off by the theme music of _______<<

OOC – TBC by anyone!
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:54 am

Samuel wrote:

{Orlando grins before looking at his hand and shaking it}

Orlando Layne

You seem like the kind of guy, who eats cheesecake and drinks milk
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:05 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Orlando Layne

(Shane grins)

"All though I like my milk, I dislike cheesecake, but anyway, I am loooking for a parnter as I need one before two weeks is up."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:39 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Orlando Layne

(Shane grins)

"All though I like my milk, I dislike cheesecake, but anyway, I am loooking for a parnter as I need one before two weeks is up."

Orlando Layne

I guess you've come to the right person then since I'm in the same position as you... So Shane, what we call ourselves... The Dragons of Tribulation?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:42 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Orlando Layne

(Shane grins)

Orlando Layne

I guess you've come to the right person then since I'm in the same position as you... So Shane, what we call ourselves... The Dragons of Tribulation?

(Shane thinks and nods)

"Yea, sounds good, mate, now finshers, sigs and music we need"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:47 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Orlando Layne

(Shane grins)

Orlando Layne

(Shane thinks and nods)

Orlando Layne

Let's go find our new locker room and talk it over in there, where no one can overhear us

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:57 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Orlando Layne

(Shane grins)

Orlando Layne

(Shane thinks and nods)

Orlando Layne

Let's go find our new locker room and talk it over in there, where no one can overhear us

(Shane walks down the hallway to the locker room and enters the room)

"Alright any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:02 am

50 Days | 3 Hours | 4 Minutes | 8 Seconds
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:01 am

Hazza wrote:

Or you could sign up now bitch
lol, I kid, I kid
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:05 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

lol, I kid, I kid
I will sign Xtreme up nao...Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:06 am

Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

lol, I kid, I kid
I will sign Xtreme up nao...Maybe...

lol, chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:52 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

>>”So Appalled” by Kanye West and various other artists begins to play and the crowd are on the edge of their seats waiting to see exactly who comes out. The crowd suddenly begins to cheer very loudly as none other than the reuniting team of “Major League” Benny Johnston and Jake Lyndon walk out onto the stage. The two men pause at the top of the stage in their designer suit’s and raise both their arms in the air. They begin to make their way to the ring with a cocky strut. Both men enter the ring over the second rope and pause just in front of it. They go to separate turnbuckles and climb to the second rope. They raise both their arms in the air as the crowd continues to cheer. Both men hop down and head to the centre of the ring. Jake takes a mic.<<

Jake LyndonCut the music … now! [The music stops] Wow, how longs it been? What one, two years?

Jake LyndonSorry I thought Kevin Evans was out here. [The crowd cheer a little] So how about we just say it’s been too long? Yea? [Johnston nods] But how long it’s been doesn’t matter, no what matters is that the greatest tag team in history, the twelve time tag team champions, multiple time world champions, Hall of Famers in various promotions, Benny Johnston and myself, Jake Lyndon! [The crowd cheers] And we are back to entertain the fans! [Cheap pop] We are back to mesmerize, majestify and satisfy you overweight, half whit, brain dead, losers! [The crowd boo] See The Dream Team has never been about pleasing you people, we’ve never been about making friends or making enemies. No, no, no, The Dream Team has and always will be about winning titles, making money and getting laid. [“You Suck”] No see that’s where you’re wrong; we don’t suck, we never have sucked and never will suck, and that’s why we’ve been put in a match against The Heavy Colony on Thursday Night on the very first Insanity! We’ve been put in this tournament for the TTWA World Tag Team Titles, not to give someone an easy win, we’re not Classically Phenomenal, no we’ve been put in this tournament to win! We’ve been put up against The Heavy Colony because Leroy Thompson knows that they need to see what’s going to happen when they try to step up to the plate and take on the big boy, he wants to show the boys in the back that they need to show respect to the greatest team in the industry, THE DREAM TEAM!!!

>>The crowd erupt with boo’s. This seems to really irritate Lyndon. Johnston takes the mic.<<

Benny JohnstonShut up! Shut up right now or I will have each and every one of you thrown out of here immediately!

Jake LyndonSo, get your camera’s ready, make sure you have a good view of the action come Thursday because you’re gonna want to get a photo of this, because it’s going to be the start of history! Because when Benny and I defeat The Heavy Colony 1…2…3 in the centre of the ring, it’s going to be the start of a dominating error, of something great, of something incredible, it’s going to be the start of the perfect dream and you’re definitely not going to want to wake up from this one bec-

>>Lyndon is cut off by the theme music of _Classically Phemenional, Your going down_____<<

OOC – TBC by anyone!

(The whole crowd is on their feet, cheering for CP, as they come onto the stage with mikes in hand)

Hunter J:

"We meet once again, Jake. Your still hanging onto that your legends and hall of famers. I can't say your not but yea let go of it. This is a new company, we are starting fresh, not hanging onto the old. But then again I still need to beat you. Even though I have beaten you once, I don't count that as a win for me. I want to beat you so many times while I am here. I need to even the record out. But this week, Evans and I are fighting for a chance to fight for the Tag titles. But you two are also fighting for a chance, in the main event! It should of been us not yous! But how does it feel when you know you will be fighting me again, in the ring, and knowing you will lose this time around!"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:01 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

>>Lyndon is cut off by the theme music of _Classically Phemenional, Your going down_____<<

OOC – TBC by anyone!

(The whole crowd is on their feet, cheering for CP, as they come onto the stage with mikes in hand)

Hunter J:

"We meet once again, Jake. Your still hanging onto that your legends and hall of famers. I can't say your not but yea let go of it. This is a new company, we are starting fresh, not hanging onto the old. But then again I still need to beat you. Even though I have beaten you once, I don't count that as a win for me. I want to beat you so many times while I am here. I need to even the record out. But this week, Evans and I are fighting for a chance to fight for the Tag titles. But you two are also fighting for a chance, in the main event! It should of been us not yous! But how does it feel when you know you will be fighting me again, in the ring, and knowing you will lose this time around!"

Jake Lyndon Hunter! Good to see you, how's the husband? [Jake and Benny laugh nowing they just mega pwned Hunter's ass] See, you're statement there makes me laugh for one main reason really, you have a go because we're holding onto the "Past" and our "legend" but in all reality we know you'd be out here mentioning something meaningful you've done in your career ... if you've actaully done something anyone cared about! ow as for your little friend, I have no idea who he is and I honestly don't care, because if you some how manage to pick up a victory on Insanity and you and your illiterate arse's find yourselves standing across from Benny and I in the ring, you know in your heart of hearts, you've have no chance of beating us! Next please!
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:49 am

Arrogance Exemplified are in their locker room watching the D.T C.P escapade
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:07 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

OOC – TBC by anyone!

Hunter J:

Jake Lyndon Hunter! Good to see you, how's the husband? [Jake and Benny laugh nowing they just mega pwned Hunter's ass] See, you're statement there makes me laugh for one main reason really, you have a go because we're holding onto the "Past" and our "legend" but in all reality we know you'd be out here mentioning something meaningful you've done in your career ... if you've actaully done something anyone cared about! ow as for your little friend, I have no idea who he is and I honestly don't care, because if you some how manage to pick up a victory on Insanity and you and your illiterate arse's find yourselves standing across from Benny and I in the ring, you know in your heart of hearts, you've have no chance of beating us! Next please!

(Evans smirks)

"Woah, Jake, do you really think you will beat us? Look at us. I am most dangerous man ion wrestling and Hunter is just to damn good! Sure you can I don't mount to much do to me not having many titles wins under my name, but that will change come next week, I will be the one to pin to pin.... (CP sprint down the ramp enter the ring and Evans gets in Jake face) YOU! Thats right I am going to pin you! My career would fly off the charts when I beat you. And for your bum buddy he will be just be stepping stone for Hunter, he is not big as you and never will be. Hey don't get pissed, it is true you know!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next