The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:

Go down 
+7
Sam
American Wolf
Mesa
SuperByNature
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
Jericho
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:04 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Shade wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Shade wrote:
A.E are in their locker room.

Drake Savage arrives at the arena with his handler.

{Orlando Layne is leaning against a wall, watching Savage walk into the building}

[Drake is walked past Orlando with his Handler pulling a chain round Drake's neck]

Drake: (growls)

Orlando just shakes his head at Drake in disbelief before walking off towards the gym as he mutters under his breath "What a Freak"
The Academy walks by them both.

Danny: Lois, Ben, hi

[Drake just Growls at Danny D]
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:10 am

Shade wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Shade wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Shade wrote:

{Orlando Layne is leaning against a wall, watching Savage walk into the building}

[Drake is walked past Orlando with his Handler pulling a chain round Drake's neck]

Orlando just shakes his head at Drake in disbelief before walking off towards the gym as he mutters under his breath "What a Freak"

Danny chews his gum a little bit

Danny: Relax, I liked you on that one tv show.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:14 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Shade wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Shade wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Shade wrote:

[Drake looks totally confused]
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:22 am

Shade wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Shade wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Shade wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Shade wrote:

Danny: Dawg, ben, i saw that one show. you and that dude from kim possible are brothers, you know, it was a big show. Savage, c'mon man, work with me.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:27 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Shade wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Shade wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Shade wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Shade wrote:

Danny: Dawg, ben, i saw that one show. you and that dude from kim possible are brothers, you know, it was a big show. Savage, c'mon man, work with me.

[Drake starts picking his teeth as his handler stands forward]

Handler: Drake over here unfortunately has no clue what on earth you are saying.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:31 am

Shade wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Shade wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Shade wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Shade wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Shade wrote:

[Drake starts picking his teeth as his handler stands forward]

Handler: Drake over here unfortunately has no clue what on earth you are saying.
Danny: whatever man. i'm gonna go chill out in my locker room. peace.

the academy leaves.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:34 am

Everyone who applied is accepted
Thanks for keeping this going.
Roster will be updated in the morning and I will be posting the first match card with it!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:35 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
OOC - All accepted! Good to see so much interest!

------------------------------

Leroy Thompson [Walks out of his office to see The Acadamy] Boys! What can I do for you?
Cool: No, its what we can do for you.

Danny D: You see, i brought EFNW to new heights. Jay Cool and Psychotic here lead the way for tag teams with their tag team the Entourage. we have brought millions of viewers to wrestling shows since we graduated from wrestling school. we put butts in those seats. now, we all know The Academy is winning that US 6 man tag championship. but, we don't need to have a random match to determine the champs. why go through all that work? We will bring ratings. all you have to do is save us a few minutes of our lives and give us the belts.

Cool: Help us, help you

Leroy Thompson Well that wouldn't be very fair would it now? So, if you're really that good then you'll have no problem winning them will you? But hey I'll meet you half way and give you a match this week for them if you like?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:36 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Roster will be updated in the morning and I will be posting the first match card with it!

Chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:36 am

Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Chatbox?

um, yea
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:42 am

(CR go to cut a promo after John does his show)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Paparazzi Dreams is here..
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:05 pm

INSANITY DEBUT MATCH CARD

Match 1
TTWA Six Man Tag Team United States Championship Match
The Academy vs. Paparazzi Dreams & a Partner of Their Choice

Match 2
Unaligned Superstars Showcase Match
Tiger Boy vs. Drake Savage vs. Orlando Layne

Match 3
Triple Threat Tag Team, TTWA World Tag Team Title Tournament Match
Classically Phenomenal vs. Arrogance Exemplified vs. Phenomenal Dynamite

Main-Event
TTWA World Tag Team Title Tournament Match
The Dream Team vs. Heavy Colony
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:00 pm

The Academy walks around, knowing that their opponents won't have an easy task, taking on 3 former world champions.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:02 am

get active people
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:23 am

Arrogance Exemplified are in their locker room preparing a promo.

Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:25 am

So I'll probably have some sort of PPV announcement tomorrow.
Would be today if I didn't have work soon.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:35 am

Promo to come tonight skoks
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:35 am

And will be signing up Shane toinght also
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:06 am

CONTRACT
Name: "The Aussie Dragon" Shane Johnson
Gimmick: A well know Australain indie star. He is a true aussie.He is famous for arm breaking. He will go the extra mile to put the hurt on the oppeant. He is also know for quickness in the ring. He is somewhat of a highflyer, but he is brilliant at submission. His fans always scream "He is gonna break your arms" before his match. He is a bady face with a hint of **** in him, not really shown though in what he does.
Height: 5 ft 7
Weight: 178 pounds
Hometown: Emerald, Australia

Signature Maneuvers:
Bow and arrow stretch
Cradle suplex
Double underhook DDT
Exploder suplex
Fireman's carry double knee gutbuster
Fujiwara armbar
Guillotine choke
Johnny Saint special
Jumping knee smash, sometimes from the top rope
Octopus stretch
Springboard tornado DDT
Surfboard
Tilt–a–whirl headscissors takedown
Crucifix driver
Death Valley driver, sometimes onto the ring apron
Discus elbow smash
Fish Hook of Doom (Shane presses both knees onto a facedown opponent's arm before applying a fish hook)
Forward Russian legsweep
Frog splash
Handstand into a dropkick to a seated opponent, as a neckscissors counter
Heat Seeking Missile (Suicide dive through the middle and bottom rope)
IED (Running dropkick to a cornered opponent)
Inverted suplex slam
Japanese arm drag
Macho Neck Snap (Shane springboards off the back of an opponent draped over the second rope and hits a neck snap to the rope hung opponent)
No-handed springboard moonsault
Finishing Maneuvers:
Horns of Shane
Dragon Splash (810 corkscrew splash)
Dragon Driver (Leg hook belly to back suplex lifted, twisted and dropped into a piledriver)
Dragon Mutilation
Entrance Music: War Machine by ACDC
Pic Base: Rocky Romero

Last edited by John (Phenomenal Aussie) on Mon May 16, 2011 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:09 am

("The Aussie Dragon" Shane Johnson, arrives at the arena and enters and goes looking for a parnter)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:00 am

(CR arrive at the arena and a interviewer rocks up to them)

Joe:

"I am here with Classically Phenemional, you guys are fighting for a chance to fight for the Tag Team Championships, how do you feel about this?"

Hunter J:

"Evans and I feel great. We are getting a chance to become Tag Champions. All we gotta do is beat two tag teams and then deal with the winner of the main event. I personaly hope The Dream Team win the match"

Joe:

"Why would that be"

Kevin Evans:

"I can answer that. You see Hunter J has a history with Jake Lyndon, and his team. When he was in The Extreme Team, he fought Jake many times, but only beat him once. But He is looking to change that. Since I am teaming with him now. He will get a revenge for his loses to Jake. We will beat him and his buddy. We will become the Tag Champs. Thats a classic Promise!"

(Both men push past Joe)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:18 am

Shane is accepted but man, what's with all the finishers lol
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:24 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Edited bitch
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:34 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Edited bitch

must be trying to accomadate for something(No dick?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next