The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:

Go down 
+7
Sam
American Wolf
Mesa
SuperByNature
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
Jericho
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender

Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:45 am

Phenomenal Dynamite enter the arena for the first time ever, and sign autographs for the fans, before heading into their exclusive locker room
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

>>”So Appalled” by Kanye West and various other artists begins to play and the crowd are on the edge of their seats waiting to see exactly who comes out. The crowd suddenly begins to cheer very loudly as none other than the reuniting team of “Major League” Benny Johnston and Jake Lyndon walk out onto the stage. The two men pause at the top of the stage in their designer suit’s and raise both their arms in the air. They begin to make their way to the ring with a cocky strut. Both men enter the ring over the second rope and pause just in front of it. They go to separate turnbuckles and climb to the second rope. They raise both their arms in the air as the crowd continues to cheer. Both men hop down and head to the centre of the ring. Jake takes a mic.<<

Jake LyndonCut the music … now! [The music stops] Wow, how longs it been? What one, two years?

>>Lyndon looks at Johnston for the answer<<

Benny JohnstonI dunno, do I look like a nerd?

Jake LyndonSorry I thought Kevin Evans was out here. [The crowd cheer a little] So how about we just say it’s been too long? Yea? [Johnston nods] But how long it’s been doesn’t matter, no what matters is that the greatest tag team in history, the twelve time tag team champions, multiple time world champions, Hall of Famers in various promotions, Benny Johnston and myself, Jake Lyndon! [The crowd cheers] And we are back to entertain the fans! [Cheap pop] We are back to mesmerize, majestify and satisfy you overweight, half whit, brain dead, losers! [The crowd boo] See The Dream Team has never been about pleasing you people, we’ve never been about making friends or making enemies. No, no, no, The Dream Team has and always will be about winning titles, making money and getting laid. [“You Suck”] No see that’s where you’re wrong; we don’t suck, we never have sucked and never will suck, and that’s why we’ve been put in a match against The Heavy Colony on Thursday Night on the very first Insanity! We’ve been put in this tournament for the TTWA World Tag Team Titles, not to give someone an easy win, we’re not Classically Phenomenal, no we’ve been put in this tournament to win! We’ve been put up against The Heavy Colony because Leroy Thompson knows that they need to see what’s going to happen when they try to step up to the plate and take on the big boy, he wants to show the boys in the back that they need to show respect to the greatest team in the industry, THE DREAM TEAM!!!

>>The crowd erupt with boo’s. This seems to really irritate Lyndon. Johnston takes the mic.<<

Benny JohnstonShut up! Shut up right now or I will have each and every one of you thrown out of here immediately!

>>The crowd slowly begin to quiet down. Lyndon takes back the mic.<<

Jake LyndonSo, get your camera’s ready, make sure you have a good view of the action come Thursday because you’re gonna want to get a photo of this, because it’s going to be the start of history! Because when Benny and I defeat The Heavy Colony 1…2…3 in the centre of the ring, it’s going to be the start of a dominating error, of something great, of something incredible, it’s going to be the start of the perfect dream and you’re definitely not going to want to wake up from this one bec-

>>Lyndon is cut off by the theme music of _Classically Phemenional, Your going down_____<<

OOC – TBC by anyone!

(The whole crowd is on their feet, cheering for CP, as they come onto the stage with mikes in hand)

Hunter J:

"We meet once again, Jake. Your still hanging onto that your legends and hall of famers. I can't say your not but yea let go of it. This is a new company, we are starting fresh, not hanging onto the old. But then again I still need to beat you. Even though I have beaten you once, I don't count that as a win for me. I want to beat you so many times while I am here. I need to even the record out. But this week, Evans and I are fighting for a chance to fight for the Tag titles. But you two are also fighting for a chance, in the main event! It should of been us not yous! But how does it feel when you know you will be fighting me again, in the ring, and knowing you will lose this time around!"

Jake Lyndon Hunter! Good to see you, how's the husband? [Jake and Benny laugh nowing they just mega pwned Hunter's ass] See, you're statement there makes me laugh for one main reason really, you have a go because we're holding onto the "Past" and our "legend" but in all reality we know you'd be out here mentioning something meaningful you've done in your career ... if you've actaully done something anyone cared about! ow as for your little friend, I have no idea who he is and I honestly don't care, because if you some how manage to pick up a victory on Insanity and you and your illiterate arse's find yourselves standing across from Benny and I in the ring, you know in your heart of hearts, you've have no chance of beating us! Next please!

(Evans smirks)

"Woah, Jake, do you really think you will beat us? Look at us. I am most dangerous man ion wrestling and Hunter is just to damn good! Sure you can I don't mount to much do to me not having many titles wins under my name, but that will change come next week, I will be the one to pin to pin.... (CP sprint down the ramp enter the ring and Evans gets in Jake face) YOU! Thats right I am going to pin you! My career would fly off the charts when I beat you. And for your bum buddy he will be just be stepping stone for Hunter, he is not big as you and never will be. Hey don't get pissed, it is true you know!"

>>Both Lyndon and Johnson are visibly trying not to laugh<<

Jake Lyndon [Turns to Benny] I got this, I got this. See Kyle, Kyle right? You're making one big mistake, you actually think you you're going to win this week. You're hopeless, neither one of you have ever done anything meaningful in your careers and I don't see you ever doing anything meaningful. Look you're way over your heads, there's a reason why we're in the main-event this week and you're not, we're better than you. You should just be grateful you're on the card. So my advice, don't get your hops up, your chances of winning this week are very, very slim, aim low, avoid disappointment.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

>>”So Appalled” by Kanye West and various other artists begins to play and the crowd are on the edge of their seats waiting to see exactly who comes out. The crowd suddenly begins to cheer very loudly as none other than the reuniting team of “Major League” Benny Johnston and Jake Lyndon walk out onto the stage. The two men pause at the top of the stage in their designer suit’s and raise both their arms in the air. They begin to make their way to the ring with a cocky strut. Both men enter the ring over the second rope and pause just in front of it. They go to separate turnbuckles and climb to the second rope. They raise both their arms in the air as the crowd continues to cheer. Both men hop down and head to the centre of the ring. Jake takes a mic.<<

Jake LyndonCut the music … now! [The music stops] Wow, how longs it been? What one, two years?

Jake LyndonSorry I thought Kevin Evans was out here. [The crowd cheer a little] So how about we just say it’s been too long? Yea? [Johnston nods] But how long it’s been doesn’t matter, no what matters is that the greatest tag team in history, the twelve time tag team champions, multiple time world champions, Hall of Famers in various promotions, Benny Johnston and myself, Jake Lyndon! [The crowd cheers] And we are back to entertain the fans! [Cheap pop] We are back to mesmerize, majestify and satisfy you overweight, half whit, brain dead, losers! [The crowd boo] See The Dream Team has never been about pleasing you people, we’ve never been about making friends or making enemies. No, no, no, The Dream Team has and always will be about winning titles, making money and getting laid. [“You Suck”] No see that’s where you’re wrong; we don’t suck, we never have sucked and never will suck, and that’s why we’ve been put in a match against The Heavy Colony on Thursday Night on the very first Insanity! We’ve been put in this tournament for the TTWA World Tag Team Titles, not to give someone an easy win, we’re not Classically Phenomenal, no we’ve been put in this tournament to win! We’ve been put up against The Heavy Colony because Leroy Thompson knows that they need to see what’s going to happen when they try to step up to the plate and take on the big boy, he wants to show the boys in the back that they need to show respect to the greatest team in the industry, THE DREAM TEAM!!!

>>The crowd erupt with boo’s. This seems to really irritate Lyndon. Johnston takes the mic.<<

Benny JohnstonShut up! Shut up right now or I will have each and every one of you thrown out of here immediately!

Jake LyndonSo, get your camera’s ready, make sure you have a good view of the action come Thursday because you’re gonna want to get a photo of this, because it’s going to be the start of history! Because when Benny and I defeat The Heavy Colony 1…2…3 in the centre of the ring, it’s going to be the start of a dominating error, of something great, of something incredible, it’s going to be the start of the perfect dream and you’re definitely not going to want to wake up from this one bec-

>>Lyndon is cut off by the theme music of _Classically Phemenional, Your going down_____<<

OOC – TBC by anyone!

(The whole crowd is on their feet, cheering for CP, as they come onto the stage with mikes in hand)

Hunter J:

"We meet once again, Jake. Your still hanging onto that your legends and hall of famers. I can't say your not but yea let go of it. This is a new company, we are starting fresh, not hanging onto the old. But then again I still need to beat you. Even though I have beaten you once, I don't count that as a win for me. I want to beat you so many times while I am here. I need to even the record out. But this week, Evans and I are fighting for a chance to fight for the Tag titles. But you two are also fighting for a chance, in the main event! It should of been us not yous! But how does it feel when you know you will be fighting me again, in the ring, and knowing you will lose this time around!"

Jake Lyndon Hunter! Good to see you, how's the husband? [Jake and Benny laugh nowing they just mega pwned Hunter's ass] See, you're statement there makes me laugh for one main reason really, you have a go because we're holding onto the "Past" and our "legend" but in all reality we know you'd be out here mentioning something meaningful you've done in your career ... if you've actaully done something anyone cared about! ow as for your little friend, I have no idea who he is and I honestly don't care, because if you some how manage to pick up a victory on Insanity and you and your illiterate arse's find yourselves standing across from Benny and I in the ring, you know in your heart of hearts, you've have no chance of beating us! Next please!

(Evans smirks)

"Woah, Jake, do you really think you will beat us? Look at us. I am most dangerous man ion wrestling and Hunter is just to damn good! Sure you can I don't mount to much do to me not having many titles wins under my name, but that will change come next week, I will be the one to pin to pin.... (CP sprint down the ramp enter the ring and Evans gets in Jake face) YOU! Thats right I am going to pin you! My career would fly off the charts when I beat you. And for your bum buddy he will be just be stepping stone for Hunter, he is not big as you and never will be. Hey don't get pissed, it is true you know!"

Jake Lyndon [Turns to Benny] I got this, I got this. See Kyle, Kyle right? You're making one big mistake, you actually think you you're going to win this week. You're hopeless, neither one of you have ever done anything meaningful in your careers and I don't see you ever doing anything meaningful. Look you're way over your heads, there's a reason why we're in the main-event this week and you're not, we're better than you. You should just be grateful you're on the card. So my advice, don't get your hops up, your chances of winning this week are very, very slim, aim low, avoid disappointment.

<<Both teams get interrupted as The Heavy Colony walks on out. John Redfeild & Joe Phillips stand there staring at both Lyndon and Johnson. They then remain on the stage as Joe Phillips begins to speak.>>

Joe Phillips: ''Sorry guys, we just thought that we'd come out here since we just can't stand Jake Lyndon and his little romeo partner have their little yip-yap. Like honestly, can you guys just think for one second...you aren't winning. You aren't better than us. And sadly, you never will be. So how about we all start over, and you guys come on out and instead of bragging about how good you are...you brag about how your gonna get your asss kicked on Thursday. Sound good pony-boy?''

<<Joe Phillips and John Redfeild stand there laughing as they await for there respond.>>
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:58 am

Arrogance Exemplified are in the gym practising moves on jobbers.

Drake Savage is somewere trying to eat the microphone.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:46 am

49 Days | 16 Hours | 53 Minutes | 2 Seconds
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:24 am

ooc;

will reply jake.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:30 am

Dangerous Rival wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

OOC – TBC by anyone!

Hunter J:

(Evans smirks)

<<Both teams get interrupted as The Heavy Colony walks on out. John Redfeild & Joe Phillips stand there staring at both Lyndon and Johnson. They then remain on the stage as Joe Phillips begins to speak.>>

Joe Phillips: ''Sorry guys, we just thought that we'd come out here since we just can't stand Jake Lyndon and his little romeo partner have their little yip-yap. Like honestly, can you guys just think for one second...you aren't winning. You aren't better than us. And sadly, you never will be. So how about we all start over, and you guys come on out and instead of bragging about how good you are...you brag about how your gonna get your asss kicked on Thursday. Sound good pony-boy?''

<<Joe Phillips and John Redfeild stand there laughing as they await for there respond.>>

Jake Lyndon See, I'd like to believe that, I reall would. I'd like to believe that you'll give The Dream Team a challenge, I really would, but the thing is ... I can't! See you can all come out here and talk a big game and say you're gonna do this and that and whatever else, but the fact of the matter is when when you verse Benny and I it isn't two on two, no it's two men verse one golden machine of arse kicking because when we team up there is no one, that includes you two [Jake points to Hunter J/Kevin Evans] and you two. [Jake points to John Redfield/Joe Phillips] So how about we be a realist for a minute, and get the hell out of our ring!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:07 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Dangerous Rival wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

OOC – TBC by anyone!

Hunter J:

(Evans smirks)

Jake Lyndon See, I'd like to believe that, I reall would. I'd like to believe that you'll give The Dream Team a challenge, I really would, but the thing is ... I can't! See you can all come out here and talk a big game and say you're gonna do this and that and whatever else, but the fact of the matter is when when you verse Benny and I it isn't two on two, no it's two men verse one golden machine of arse kicking because when we team up there is no one, that includes you two [Jake points to Hunter J/Kevin Evans] and you two. [Jake points to John Redfield/Joe Phillips] So how about we be a realist for a minute, and get the hell out of our ring!

(Hunter J just grins)

"Yea boys, leave. Your not wanted so piss off! This is between CP and DT not yous. Jake, you way to coxy, you reallly this time you will beat me? Sure you beat me a few times but this different, I will BEAT YOU! CP will beat the legends! But you say we should leave? Jake, your got it all wrong! CP is taking over the ring! it is no longer yours!!"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:27 am

Phenomenal Dynamite are in the trianing ring, practising tandem moves on jobbers
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:08 am

(Shane Johnson, sitting in the locker room waiting for Layne.)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:21 pm

Arrogance Exemplified are prepping a promo

Drake Savage is in the hallway
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:49 pm

So Insanity will be up in quick results after school
Would be full results but I only have 30 minutes before I have to go to work.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:52 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Dangerous Rival wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

OOC – TBC by anyone!

Hunter J:

(Evans smirks)

(Hunter J just grins)

"Yea boys, leave. Your not wanted so piss off! This is between CP and DT not yous. Jake, you way to coxy, you reallly this time you will beat me? Sure you beat me a few times but this different, I will BEAT YOU! CP will beat the legends! But you say we should leave? Jake, your got it all wrong! CP is taking over the ring! it is no longer yours!!"

Jake Lyndon No, Hunter, they should stay, because really this has nothing to do with. You don't even have a match against us so I don't see why you're out here, because in all reality you're have a very small chance of making it to the finals. So, yea ... bye?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 Ban-52

[The brothers chill in the gym.. Kenny is at the weight bench as Nick just sits on a box listening to music as they prepare for their debut match.]
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Name: "The Explosive One" Daniel Evans
Gimmick: Typical Hollywood douche turned wrestler
Height: 6'5
Weight: 333lb
Hometown: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Signature Maneuvers: Final Cut, Showstopper, Powerslam

Finishing Maneuvers: Starstruck [Superkick]
Entrance Music: Saliva's "Superstar"
Pic Base: Shawn Michaels
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:37 am

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

I think you'd be better using one of the Kings of Wrestling. And maybe cut the weight down.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:16 am

Match 1
TTWA Six Man Tag Team United States Championship Match
The Academy vs. Paparazzi Dreams & Drake Savage
-Paparazzi Dreams didn't look like they had a partner until Drake Savage and his carer came out to assist. The wild man seemed to understand what was going on and was helping Paparazzi Dreams get a jump on The Academy until he layed out Kenny Shelton. Nick was distracted by this long enough for The Academy to hit a More Bang For Your Buck!

Match 2
Unaligned Superstars Showcase Match
Tiger Boy vs. Orlando Layne
-With Savage having just competed Leroy Thompson announced he would not be competing in this match making it one on one! The two men competing put on a great show going back and forth for several minutes until Orlando Layne got two knee's up as Tiger went for the Tiger Splash. Layne then nailed The Sufferance for the win. After the match Shane Johnson came out to celebrate with Layne.

Match 3
Triple Threat Tag Team, TTWA World Tag Team Title Tournament Match
Classically Phenomenal vs. Arrogance Exemplified vs. Phenomenal Dynamite
-Coming into the show there was a lot of hype around this match and no one disappointed with all six men involved putting on match of the night! Classically Phenomal looked good early until Hunter J was caught by a huge Trapped in the Matrix by Johnny Matrix on the outside leaving him out of it for a lot of the match. Phenomenal Dynamite where in cruise control for the rest of the match and looked like getting the win until Dan Maskell hit Matrix with a Tramp Stamp from nowhere and stole the win!

Main-Event
TTWA World Tag Team Title Tournament Match
The Dream Team vs. Heavy Colony
-Another match with a lot of hype and the two teams proved why they where in the main-event. The bout was very back and forth with The Dream Team taking control early with a few cheap shots by the man on the apron when the ref. had his back turned. Heavy Colony slowly fought there way back into the match and after John Redfield made a hot tag to Joe Phillips, who was yet to enter the match, it was dead even. Lyndon kicked Phillips in the groin as Johnston distracted the ref. and things were not looking good for Heavy Colony because when Redfield tried to enter, he also got one in the grapes. The Dream Finish was all but hit until Classically Phenomenal ran to ringside providing just a moment of distraction which saw Phillips hit a hurricanrana from behind Johnston and hit a rolling powerbomb to Lyndon on the way down from the turnbuckle to score the three! The move blew the crowd mind!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:43 am

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Accepted!

Roster will be updated either tonight or in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:29 am

Arrogance Exemplified are in their locker room on a phone call.

Drake Savage is looking for a tag team partner even though he does not know what one is.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:20 am

(CP are looking not very happy about losing their match. They decided to go for a walk.)
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:53 am

(CP are looking not very happy about losing their match. They decided to go for a walk.)

Phenomenal Dynamite see them and walk up to them, with Michael 'Dynamite' Davis the first to speak up.

MD: Hey guys, good match out there. You took us to the limit.

JM: Yeah, and I'm sorry about the little Pedigree I did. It might have been a little bit of overkill, but hey, we're here to make an impact.

MD: And we respect you a hell of a lot, let's get that out in the open. We'd love it if you could give us a few tips on how to be as good a team as you guys.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:07 am

Jerishows wrote:

Phenomenal Dynamite see them and walk up to them, with Michael 'Dynamite' Davis the first to speak up.

MD: Hey guys, good match out there. You took us to the limit.

JM: Yeah, and I'm sorry about the little Pedigree I did. It might have been a little bit of overkill, but hey, we're here to make an impact.

MD: And we respect you a hell of a lot, let's get that out in the open. We'd love it if you could give us a few tips on how to be as good a team as you guys.

(Hunter J looks JM before grinning)

"Look, mate, everyone makes mistakes, even me. But I must say you know how to put someone out of the match. You can use that in your matches. Yes I do agree, that match was the match of the night."

(Kevin Evans stares at both man.)

"Your the first team that respect us. It would be good if The Dream Team could be like you guys, but yea thats a long shot. Well boys, how long have you been tagging? It takes years to get all in rough edges sorted out. Look me and Hunter we both are still working out the rough edges. But yea, first thing you need to understand, if you lose a match don't blame each other. Sit down look at the video, find out where you went wong. Two, make sure you two are able work togeather well, even under pressure. I noticed you two don't really talk. You two were doing your own thing, not working togeather. Towards the end you were."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:56 am

48 Days | 13 Hours | 2 Hours | 59

OT: I'll only post the countdown every week or so because it will probably get really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:13 am

Hazza wrote:
48 Days | 13 Hours | 2 Hours | 59

OT: I'll only post the countdown every week or so because it will probably get really annoying.

Or once a day cuz it keep this shit bumped
Sign up like Matt Xtreme or some new cunt till then so Drake Savage can have a partner.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:31 am

Name: Matt Xtreme
Gimmick: Matt Xtreme is one of the toughest guys in the world. He can take immense amounts of punishment and it will barely faze him. Matt is a top bloke who will always think first of the fans and then himself.
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 200 lbs
Hometown: Melbourne, Australia
Entrance Music: 'All I Want' by A Day To Remember

Finishers: Extreme Blast (Double Underhooked Front Flip Piledriver), Matt-Trix (Inverted Go To Sleep)

Signature Moves: Cattle Mutilation, Shadow Wave (Unprettier), Shooting Star Press, Arm Drag Variations, La Mistica, Extreme DDT (Springboard Moonsault into an Inverted DDT), Springboard Roundhouse Kick.

Face/Heel: Face
Pic Base: Alex Shelley

OT: I used a different app but it covers everything on your application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:   Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<: - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Wrestling Action :>:A CaW Federation:<:
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next