The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wrestling's Last Resort

Go down 
+21
Killer Queen
American Wolf
Periwinkles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Deano
Cole
Mesa
Styles
fuck
JD
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
ItsSoSophie
#Animal
Sam
Michael
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Karl
White guy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:24 am

Grange, there was no way I could have done the show last night.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:56 am

BREAKING NEWS!

The Match between Black Reign and William Regal which is scheduled for the premiere Fear show has now been changed to a Triple Threat Match. It will now be Black Reign vs William Regal vs Gunner... for the Television Championship!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:36 am

Super President of America and jellybeans, Super Dragon, is in his office. He's wearing normal street clothes and playing X Box with an Etch-and-Sketch by his side.

Danielson and Chavo bump into each-other in the halls of the arena. Both are in street clothes and look at each-other, as if questioning, "Is that who I'm teaming with? And why? Also, we have a stupid team name". They awkwardly stare before greeting each-other
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:41 pm

Logos? Sure, why not...

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 SomecrapforGrangercopy

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 SomemorecrapforGrangercopy

Now worship me...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:43 pm

They're awesome.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:26 pm

-As WLR's arena is quiet,now we hear Christopher Daniels theme,the fans stand up from their sits and begin to cheer,and some to clap,we see smoke coming out of the entrance,as we see Daniels coming out with a t-shirt and a jean,he is heading down to the ring,in a normal mood,he gives some high 5's to the fans he leads to in his way to the ring,he now enters the ring,and grabs a microphone-

The Fallen Angel//Christopher Daniels:

"It's been a while since The Fallen Angel has stepped in a non-indy company ring,and the first thing that I missed from this,it's the big pop of you fans,because at indys,it's not the same.But anyways,I'm not coming out here and compare this wrestling company to indys,I'm coming out to...make an statement.Just like I had my career on TNA and ROH,I want to be more successful here in WLR!And my first step,is to have more and better challenges,because neither at ANY company I have been,had been enough to entertain me a lot of time,and what I mean a lot of time,I could mean,weeks,months,and even years."

-The fans cheer as Daniels is in a thinking mood,he thinks if he waits for someone to come out,or keeps talking,finally he opens his mouth again-

"Other things about new challenges,I want to revive old friendships,and my long-time friend AJ Styles it's here in WLR,and happily,in the same roster with me,I hope we can have some long shocking fights..."

-Daniels is smiling as he looks to cry,but he puts a serious face again-

"After all,this wasn't my subject to come out here,and now I'm going to say it,this is a shout out,to any superstar in the WLR Locker Room,I don't care if you're weak,I don't care if you're strong,I don't care if you're small,big,my friend,my enemy,stupid,smart,I DON'T CARE!I'm just making an open challenge to anyone that have the guts to be face to face with The Fallen Angel!"

-The fans cheer as Daniels takes off his t-shirt,waiting for someone to come out-
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:34 pm

[quote="JD"]

-As WLR's arena is quiet,now we hear Christopher Daniels theme,the fans stand up from their sits and begin to cheer,and some to clap,we see smoke coming out of the entrance,as we see Daniels coming out with a t-shirt and a jean,he is heading down to the ring,in a normal mood,he gives some high 5's to the fans he leads to in his way to the ring,he now enters the ring,and grabs a microphone-

"It's been a while since The Fallen Angel has stepped in a non-indy company ring,and the first thing that I missed from this,it's the big pop of you fans,because at indys,it's not the same.But anyways,I'm not coming out here and compare this wrestling company to indys,I'm coming out to...make an statement.Just like I had my career on TNA and ROH,I want to be more successful here in WLR!And my first step,is to have more and better challenges,because neither at ANY company I have been,had been enough to entertain me a lot of time,and what I mean a lot of time,I could mean,weeks,months,and even years."

-The fans cheer as Daniels is in a thinking mood,he thinks if he waits for someone to come out,or keeps talking,finally he opens his mouth again-

"Other things about new challenges,I want to revive old friendships,and my long-time friend AJ Styles it's here in WLR,and happily,in the same roster with me,I hope we can have some long shocking fights..."

-Daniels is smiling as he looks to cry,but he puts a serious face again-

"After all,this wasn't my subject to come out here,and now I'm going to say it,this is a shout out,to any superstar in the WLR Locker Room,I don't care if you're weak,I don't care if you're strong,I don't care if you're small,big,my friend,my enemy,stupid,smart,I DON'T CARE!I'm just making an open challenge to anyone that have the guts to be face to face with The Fallen Angel!"

-The fans cheer as Daniels takes off his t-shirt,waiting for someone to come out-
[/quote

The fans burst into cheers as Jesse Ventura walks out onto the stage. He looks around before speaking.

Jesse Ventura: "Christopher if you want a fight then you can wait until Fear! Since you came out here and asked for a match I feel as if I should give you one. So the Triple Threat Match for the Television Championship will now be a Fatal Four Way Match! Win if you can; lose if you must; but always cheat!"

He walks to the back as the fans look over to Daniels.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:05 pm

-The fans keep cheering as Daniels smirks,and looks at Ventura-

Oh,wow,I wasn't expecting this,but anyways,thanks Mr. Ventura!Now,you all people have hear it,the next Monday Night at Fear,a new Television Championship is gonna be crowned,and his name is going to be,The Fallen Angel,Christopher Daniels!

-The fans cheer loud as Daniels drops the mic,he now goes out of the ring,he's heading backstage as he raises his arm in sign he's going to become champion,he is now on backstage,as he searches someone else that it's going for the TV Championship-
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Fear General Manager >< Jesse Ventura is sitting in his office doing paperwork.

Down With Zack And Primo >< Zack Ryder & Primo Colon are strutting around the halls in their ring gear. They smirk at people as they pass, mocking them at the same time. They round a corner where __________ is/are standing, blocking their way.

The Best In The World At What He Does >< Chris Jericho is sitting in his locker room, staring at the wall. He closes his eyes, smiling as he does so. When he opens them, the smile fades. He jumps to his feet and storms out the locker room, obviously annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:32 pm

кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] wrote:

Down With Zack And Primo >< Zack Ryder & Primo Colon are strutting around the halls in their ring gear. They smirk at people as they pass, mocking them at the same time. They round a corner where __________ is/are standing, blocking their way.

The Best In The World At What He Does >< Chris Jericho is sitting in his locker room, staring at the wall. He closes his eyes, smiling as he does so. When he opens them, the smile fades. He jumps to his feet and storms out the locker room, obviously annoyed.

The time has finally come as the blue Dodge Viper flies into the arena getting all the attention turned to it as the fan stare in awe. They wonder who this is as the car door opens and out steps the Definition of Awesome himself, The Miz. The fans then automatically erupt in a chorus of boos just adding to The Miz's already huge ego at this moment. he walks in a black and blue suit and a huge smirk on his face. He struts on pass the crowd outside the ring wanting to get there hands on The Miz to well... pretty much kill him. The security are earning their pay as The Miz opens the arena door and heads on in the arena. He checks the card and just shakes his head annoyed as he heads on down the hallway he reaches the locker room that reads "Chris Jericho." The Miz pauses in his steps and knocks with a cocky grin.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:34 pm

OT: Grange I would love to RP but I am just heading off. Tomorrow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:35 pm

OT: Reply later?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Granger? wrote:

OT: Reply later?

OT: I am heading to bed but I will reply when I get up.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:54 pm

("The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Micheal's arrives at the arena. He wanders down the hallway and enters his locker room gets changed into his ring gear. He leaves the room and walks towards the GM's door and knocks)

("The Phenomenal" AJ Styles, arrives at the arena and walks down the hall and enters his locker room and throws his stuff in there and heads towards gym but someone stops him)

TBC by anyone on AJ's brand
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:47 pm

SOOOOOOOOOOO I have yet to see Mikelly post SOOOOOOO Imma drop JTG for someone I haven't played in ages but I'm perrty epic with Edge
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Granger? wrote:

The time has finally come as the blue Dodge Viper flies into the arena getting all the attention turned to it as the fan stare in awe. They wonder who this is as the car door opens and out steps the Definition of Awesome himself, The Miz. The fans then automatically erupt in a chorus of boos just adding to The Miz's already huge ego at this moment. he walks in a black and blue suit and a huge smirk on his face. He struts on pass the crowd outside the ring wanting to get there hands on The Miz to well... pretty much kill him. The security are earning their pay as The Miz opens the arena door and heads on in the arena. He checks the card and just shakes his head annoyed as he heads on down the hallway he reaches the locker room that reads "Chris Jericho." The Miz pauses in his steps and knocks with a cocky grin.

The Best In The World At What He Does >< Chris Jericho is just around the corner and turns around, wondering who thinks they are important enough to have a minute with The Best In The World At What He Does. He walks round the corner and smirks as he sees The Miz standing outside in his stupid suit. He taps on his shoulder and waits for him to turn around before speaking.

Chris Jericho
"Good evening, Mike. Is there a reason you are standing outside my locker room like an idiot or were you just looking for advice on where you can get a real suit? Either way, I don't have a lot of time for you so hurry up with whatever it is you want."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Gunner is in his locker room preapring for his title match

Jon Moxley is looking for his GM.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:54 pm

Super President Super Dragon is drawing stuff on his Etch-and-Sketch in his office.

Danielson and Guerrero have decided to act like a team and are searching for matching attire in their seperate locker rooms.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Batista arrives to the arena. He walks into the gym and begins to work out.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Shade wrote:
Gunner is in his locker room preapring for his title match

Jon Moxley is looking for his GM.
-"The Fallen Angel" is walking around the WLR arena,he has no exact place to go,so he goes to a random Locker Room,and he sees Gunner,he smirks as he sees he's getting prepared for his match-

"Hey Gunner,long time no see,and what I have seen,you're getting prepared for your Television Championship Match,right?Well,I'll tell you this,stop wasting your time,in the end,you'll not be the TV Champion"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:42 pm

CM Punk
*sitting down on some crates backstage deep in thought about the propesition Chris Jericho made him*

Hernandez
*Super-Mex is still lauging to himself about his run in with the Hurricane*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:49 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
*sitting down on some crates backstage deep in thought about the propesition Chris Jericho made him*

Hernandez
*Super-Mex is still lauging to himself about his run in with the Hurricane*
Batista walks out of the gym and begins to walk around the arena. He almost trips over Punk and looks at him. As he realizes who it is, he begins to laugh.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:56 pm

CM Punk
*looks confused at Batista*
Whats so funny?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
Whats so funny?
Batista: Its just funny, how you think your the most dominating force in wrestling history, right? Well, you're wrong. I AM!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:21 pm

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
Whats so funny?
Batista: Its just funny, how you think your the most dominating force in wrestling history, right? Well, you're wrong. I AM!
CM Punk
*he scoffs*
I never claim to be dominate I claim to be deviant, sinister and sneaky. I do not need to be twice the sizeof my opponents to win I can outsmart them but a big old oaf would nothing about any brains now would you
*gives a fake grin*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling's Last Resort
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next