The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wrestling's Last Resort

Go down 
+21
Killer Queen
American Wolf
Periwinkles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Deano
Cole
Mesa
Styles
fuck
JD
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
ItsSoSophie
#Animal
Sam
Michael
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Karl
White guy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:57 pm

Batista is in the gym, training for any match he may have.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:12 pm

CM Punk
*not pleased with that response he scowls*
fine I will ask Matt if he will be my partner maybe he will show some deserved respect
*stands up and walks out scowling*

Hernandez
*he smirks at him and pats him on top of the head*
Thats pretty ute, I remember when I went through a phase as a little niño where I wanted to be a hero but now I realize its more fun to be a villain. So why dont you cierra el pico gringo pequeño
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:17 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
fine I will ask Matt if he will be my partner maybe he will show some deserved respect

Hernandez
Thats pretty ute, I remember when I went through a phase as a little niño where I wanted to be a hero but now I realize its more fun to be a villain. So why dont you cierra el pico gringo pequeño

The Superhero
The Hurricane

Do not try to confuse me with you villainous tongue! I will never listen to the words of a villain.. your ways are evil and bad. I was once like you and then like you I changed my mind for the good of all humanity! So do yourself a favor and come to the side of showing justice and preserving peace for these people!

OT: First time using Hurricane.. any good?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:19 pm

I think you are doing pretty good Grange.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Granger? wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk

Hernandez

The Superhero
The Hurricane

Do not try to confuse me with you villainous tongue! I will never listen to the words of a villain.. your ways are evil and bad. I was once like you and then like you I changed my mind for the good of all humanity! So do yourself a favor and come to the side of showing justice and preserving peace for these people!

Hernandez
*he raises an eye brow*
Serio? You honestly think that you are some sort of super hero? Tú es ridículos! do you know what it is like to grow up? or to even hit puberty for that fact? Because I am not even taking you seriously right now homes

OFF Pretty good same about me using Hernandez, how am I?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:26 pm

The Best In The World At What He Does >< Chris Jericho is walking through the halls when he sees CM Punk walking around scowling. He leans against the wall and stares at him, smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:27 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Granger? wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk

Hernandez

The Superhero
The Hurricane

Hernandez
*he raises an eye brow*
Serio? You honestly think that you are some sort of super hero? Tú es ridículos! do you know what it is like to grow up? or to even hit puberty for that fact? Because I am not even taking you seriously right now homes

OFF Pretty good same about me using Hernandez, how am I?

The Superhero
The Hurricane

You do not take me serious! Look at me I am 100% a true hero and I will prove it when I stop another evil villain in you! So what you say about steeping into the ring with a superhero!

OT: Pretty good.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:40 pm

CM Punk
*glares at Jericho staring and smirking at him*
whats with the look?

Hernandez
*he smirks*
fine I will step into the ring, beat a small child and continue on my way to becoming one of the most dominate wrestlers of all time and no gringo pequeño will stop me

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:43 pm

The Best In The World At What He Does >< Chris Jericho

"You look a little, what's the word, pissed. I just find it quite amusing is all."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:47 pm

кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] wrote:

"You look a little, what's the word, pissed. I just find it quite amusing is all."
CM Punk
*continues scowling*
thats because the damn GM basically told me I was not needed when it is quite obvious he needs ratings so why would he not need me?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Skull Kid wrote:

CM Punk
*continues scowling*
thats because the damn GM basically told me I was not needed when it is quite obvious he needs ratings so why would he not need me?

Chris Jericho: "I have the exact opposite problem; the GM is expecting me to carry this show! You know what, I have a proposition for you, come down to the ring with me on Monday and help me win my match. You do that and I will make sure you get an easy Quarter Final."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Skull Kid wrote:

CM Punk
*continues scowling*

Chris Jericho: "I have the exact opposite problem; the GM is expecting me to carry this show! You know what, I have a proposition for you, come down to the ring with me on Monday and help me win my match. You do that and I will make sure you get an easy Quarter Final."
CM Punk
*he thinks about it for a second then final extends his hand*
You got yourself a deal
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:

CM Punk
*continues scowling*

CM Punk
*he thinks about it for a second then final extends his hand*
You got yourself a deal

Chris Jericho
*Shakes his hand while smiling.*
"You are a smart man Punk, you will not regret this decision. Now after I win next Monday we will go straight to the GM and get your match sorted. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:01 pm

CM Punk
*he smirks in return*
thank you I apreciate it and trust me I will help you get that win. By the way, who are you facing?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:02 pm

After his workout, Batista is cockily strolling around the arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:08 pm

{The Miz yet to arrive at the arena but according to twitter his grand arrival will happen sonner than you know it.}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Karl, would you happen to be doing Fear tonight?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Hernandez
*he smirks*
fine I will step into the ring, beat a small child and continue on my way to becoming one of the most dominate wrestlers of all time and no gringo pequeño will stop me
[/center]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Hernandez
*he smirks*
[/center]

The Superhero
The Hurricane

Well prepare to lose villain! Now off to get this approved

[With a whosh... The Hurricane disappears and the next thing you know he appears outside Freddie Prinze Jr's office with a note that says approved.]
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Hernandez
*he shakes his head and continues on*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:19 pm

>>WLR Owner, Freddie Prinze Jr. posts on the Notice board.<<

Announced for the debut show of Rampage is the match:

International Championship
Singles Match
The Hurricane vs Hernandez
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Hernandez
*he hears the announcement and grins. He thinks he is the definition of International*
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 Christopher_Daniels

-"The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels arrives for the first time at the Wrestling Last Resort's arena,he's given a good pop for the crowd outside the arena,he signs some autographs,take some photos and give high 5's to the fans,he now carries his bags that are next to him,and heads to the arena,directly searching his Locker Room-
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Hello good sirs, I've figured out who my second superstar will be
The crunk one himself
Just That Gangsta
JTG
CHYEA
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:24 pm

John Morrison is in the crib

The resident gansta has yet to arrive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling's Last Resort
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next