The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I

Go down 
+10
fuck
Styles
Cole
Mesa
Jericho
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Bleed Green
Karl
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:43 pm

God wrote:
Dan, you are already at the limit of 32.

damn, sorry I miscounted, ignore my signing post
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Adam, I may have my show done by this Monday so do you mind if I post it then or will I just wait until the 9th?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:29 pm

9th Smile it keeps it easier if we all start the same week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Aight! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:31 pm

Just to be positive, do we need to write the matches out in full? Or can we do Closing Moments?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:32 pm

I am doing Closing Moments!
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:53 am

in a Pro Wrestling Productions update it has been announced that the PWP Alpha Male Champion will be decided at the first Pro Wrestling Productions PPV Hollywood bowl where there will be the Hollywood Bowl Gauntlet Battle Royal featuring 30 of the best PWP talent but with this being PWP there will be a few surprises, one of which is PWP sending out a memo to all other IFWS affiliates, asking whether they would consider sending one of their superstars to participate in the Hollywood Bowl.

Last edited by Shade on Sun May 01, 2011 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:12 am

I am doing Closing Moments as well.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:15 am

i am writing mine out
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:29 am

Shade wrote:
i am writing mine out

Cool... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:00 am

GSWOnline.Com

Royal Summons

Fellow countrymen, followers and all who are royal and noble,

How do you do? As myself and my two mates sit at the computer screen sharing our thoughts with you, the fans of GSW, one thought immediately springs to the mind of GSTQ and that my mates, is winning gold. While Nigel and Oblivion will fare off against some ruffians in the the tag team tournament, I myself, look towards my bout against x. While on occasion, he can turn in an eye-catching performance, I think it is quite safe to say that nobody fares better in a technical bout than myself - FTL Williams. And really that is what wrestling is all about is it not? My wrestling is widely recognized as one of the finer things in life, much like myself and as such I wish to uphold that namesake I acquired and push on in this GSW Heavyweight Tournament. When that deplorable Brian Kenderick bid us farewell to tour with Japan, Gabe Salopsky literally BEGGED me to take his place. Being the gentleman that I am, I begrudgingly accepted. I now look past x and while I will not make a schoolboy mistake of under-preparing for our bout, I feel I can look so much further ahead. I can honestly say that I have a feeling by the time Champions Day - San Jose comes to a close that myself alongside Oblivion and Nigel will be draped in championship gold. Presuming I don't win the tournament - which of course I will - there is only one other possibility and that is fellow Brit and a personal good friend - William Regal. It is an outcry that this man has never tasted heavyweight championship gold and while not a steryotypical fellow by any means I can safely draw the conclusion that this is because of his nationality. I personally assure that no such methods of discrimination will be practiced by GSW and myself, Nigel and Oblivion will certainly not be subject to them nor will we condone them in anyway. Lord William Regal you've our full backing and if you ever need GSTQ's assistance, give the shout. Good day to you all.

God Save The Queen
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:58 am

The following is an excerpt from Wrestezone.com!

Many of our backstage sorces within UWE are reporting that their first ever PPV will be named No Limits. As of right now, this is more of a rumour than a confirmation but we will keep you posted as more comes in on this story!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:04 am

v Remember that all the news for UWE will also be there! v

http://universalwrestlingentertainment.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:22 pm

I HAD everything typed up, but then my compter decided to restart without me knowing, so it closed EVERTHING, and I didn't save it...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Hate it when that happens Jon. On the brightside, at least you have over a week to get it rewritten.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Yeah. I may start a side SD! booking, since I can get these shows typed up within 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:30 pm

I was going to do a Personal Booking but I wanted to make this my priority!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:32 pm

кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] wrote:
I can write a good show in a couple of days. Plus, I can bounce storylines from this into the SD! booking and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:34 pm

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
I can write a good show in a couple of days. Plus, I can bounce storylines from this into the SD! booking and vice versa.

I can too but what I am going to do is stay focused on this and write some shows in advance and when I am finally content with my ability to do two bookings at once I will. I may wait until the Summer since we won't be at school.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:40 pm

I can too but what I am going to do is stay focused on this and write some shows in advance and when I am finally content with my ability to do two bookings at once I will. I may wait until the Summer since we won't be at school.
I'll start soon, but if I can't handle 2 bookings, I'll close the SD! one until I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:41 pm

I'll start soon, but if I can't handle 2 bookings, I'll close the SD! one until I'm ready.

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:36 pm

In Pro Wrestling Production news R-Truth has been placed on the trading wire, PWP will be accepting offers for Truth until 24 hours from now.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:39 pm

UWE Trade Offer!

R-Truth for Ted DiBiase Jr.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:41 pm

UWE Trade Offer!

PWP accepts this offer and hopes that UWE and PWP can continue to do business in the future
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Shade wrote:
UWE Trade Offer!

PWP accepts this offer and hopes that UWE and PWP can continue to do business in the future

We would be glad to do business with you and if there is anyone on our roster which you are interested in then we will do our best to see if a trade is possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next