The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I

Go down 
+10
fuck
Styles
Cole
Mesa
Jericho
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Bleed Green
Karl
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:40 am

кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] wrote:
JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Two of THE greatest tag teams in history to kick off the night = EPIC!

Two Champions being crowned should be good and I still can't decide who I want to win either match.

Awesome match card and look forward to the show!
Thanks man. Any suggestions on who I should make my commentators?

Because of the name of your show I would suggest Tony Atlas and Byron Saxton.

You got any suggestions for mine? I honestly can't think of mine lol.
I would say people who are, like, main commentators. Like Jerry Lawler and JR, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:42 am

I don't know because I was gonna use eccentric or party peeps but I can't think of any.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:44 am

I don't know because I was gonna use eccentric or party peeps but I can't think of any.
Eccentric and Party peeps? Ughh, toughy.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:47 am

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Eccentric and Party peeps? Ughh, toughy.

Exactly my point. How about JR and Jeremy Borash? Razz
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:51 am

Al Snow and Mike The Situation. Or maybe Eric Young?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:52 am

That could make for an interesting combination!

Al Snow and Eric Young hook up on commentary! Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:57 am

Universal Wrestling Entertainment Breaking News!

After a thorough search through various talents, UWE have finally come to terms on who will be taking over commentary on their weekly show, Showtime! It will be the team of Al Snow and Eric Young! Eric Young will also serve as the Ring Announcer!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:00 am

SCW Breaking News!

For starters, Lillian Garcia will take the spot as ring announer for SCW!

Second, Tony Atlas and Byron Saxton will take over the ring announcing!

Finally, the first SCW PPV will take place on June 5th. It will be called Voices of Panic!
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:41 am

GSWOnline

From the desk of Gabe Salopsky

Hello, I am the authority figure of Golden State Wrestling. With the three biggest companies going bust - WWE, TNA and RoH - the IFWL was formed. It is an organisation of bodies who govern various wrestling promotions, for those who don't know. I'm not part of said board but I am the head booker, promoter and authority figure in one of the brands affiliated with the IFWL - GSW. I say affiliated because we here at GSW are not fully-fledged members. Basically it means they use us as a farming ground. We're their alternative to the glitz and the glamour of the other four promotions. To put it simply, they won't fund us or let us use their TV names. Or their likenesses. You may notice and recognize a lot of wrestlers on the Golden State Wrestling roster by looking at their pictures but you may not be familiar with their names, any names trade-marked by the IFWL had to be changed. I think we did a pretty decent job. Anyway as I said we're a bit of an alternative. While the other shows will be on television weekly for up to two hours, on occasion more we're given one hour twenty by some struggling local television stations across the west coast of America, predominantly in California, where we are based. We also broadcast live on ICWLive!.net (link further down). While the other companies will no doubt be touring the world, we'll never leave Cali. While the other companies are running multi-million dollar 3 Hour PPV's each month, we'll be delivering to you iPPV's! Woooo! Bad-quality podcast on the internet for $14.95 [cheap plug]. But seriously, we want put the actual wrestling back into the product. We're going to be largely focused on the in-ring aspect of things. While there will be promo time and interview segments, you won't be seeing too many people get run over by a car or somebodies wife sleeping with another employee. Not that I can guarantee these things, but, yeno. Anyway, you won't be seeing to much of me on-screen. I tend to announce anything needed to be announced in advance and anything else I forgot or anything urgent will come through our interviewer - the flamboyant Rico. There will also be standings in GSW once all are champions are established. Say wrestler X is in number 2 in the GSW Heavyweight Championship rankings and wrestler Y is in number 5. Wrestler Y defeats wrestler X and he moves up to number 2 while everyone else gets pushed down one. Simple really. The number 1 person at the end of every month will be awarded with a shot at the champion. Simple really. Of course, challenges can be thrown out and the champion can chose to accept or reject them. And shots will be awarded from time to time but the rankings are out primary source of determining challengers. Speaking of champions, how about I give you a treat and reveal how I'm going to decide them? Why, tournaments of course. We have seven, in my eyes, top notch teams in IFWL and I had the intention of putting them all in a tournament of some description but The Ring Ryda's personally came to me and said that they felt too green to even be considered for tag team champions and they'd rather earn a name for themselves first. I respect that, I really do and I expect big things down the line for this team. So without further ado, here are the 3 semi-final matches that will take place to crown our tag team champions;

The Damage Machines vs. GSTQ

Briscoe Brothers vs. The Young Bucks

The BlueChippers vs .Bad Intentions

Some seriously good talent on display here. The Young Bucks versus Briscoe Brothers is going to be hard to eclipse as tag team match of the month in my opinion. For those of you who don't know who Bad Intentions are, look them up, they're the current tag team champions in New Japan Pro Wrestling (who by the way, we've a working relationship with) see if you doubt they'll have a chance in this tournament then! Oh, for people wondering, GSTQ stands for God Save The Queen. I was also informed by Oblivion that it would be he and Nigel McGuinness taking part in this tournament as FTL Williams had done the "noble" thing and taken a step back. He also informed me that FTL stands for Finest Thing in Life. Fancy that. The three winners will meet in a three way elimination tag team match at Champions Day - San Jose for the Tag Team Championships. This event will be taking place on May 29th by the way Smile Oh speaking of dates, best get this out there, on May 5th we will be doing our first ever DVD taping - yay! It will be released May 26th. It is an 8-man tournament DVD which will crown our Television Champion. Bit ironic as the actual event won't be on television. Make sure to buy your copy ASAP or even reserve it as you'll want to know who the Television Champion is going into our first iPPV! All the guys are keeping quiet until May 26th so as to not spoil anything on-air. Yes that's right, we'll have an unacknowledged Television Champion for a few weeks! Moving on, I planned to put the singles roster into a tournament which will commence over the next few weeks, ending in a four-way match at Champions Day - San Jose. This is pretty sweet as I had a nice even 15 guys to work with. However Brian Kendrick is touring Japan for the month of May with NJPW so is unavailable. He may make it back in time for the iPPV. I was saved however by FTL Williams who said that as he wasn't competing for the tag team titles with GSTQ he may as well just win the heavyweight title for the group as well! Isn't that nice of him? I still need one more guy though so I decided I'm bringing in the biggest free agent in wrestling. You'll find out who he is when he makes his debut in the tournament. So here are the matches that will take place to help crown our inaugural GSW Heavyweight Champion;

Mark Henry vs. William Regal

Ray Dudley vs. Oleg Prudius

T-REX vs. Scott Steiner

Trent B.Ret vs. Matt Sydal

Orlando Jordan vs. Curt Myers

FTL Williams vs. Nick Nemeth

Salvador IV vs. Black Pope

Johnny Curtis vs. "Biggest Free Agent In Wrestling"

There are some great matches on here. When the "New Bully" Ray Dudley takes on "The Russian War Machine" Oleg Prudius, expect complete and utter fireworks. FTL Williams versus Nick Nemeth or Salvador IV versus Black Pope are possibly the best matches on paper but I have a feeling Trent B.Ret and Matt Sydal could steal the show. And of course if Johnny Curtis was to beat the biggest free agent in wrestling, he'd be very high in my good books!

On another note, I am sending out feeders to each other IFWL promotion or affiliate. You see, Champions Day - San Jose is all about champions. Every match is a championship match. We've only 3 championships in GSW and as part of our deal with NJPW they've given us permission to use their IWGP Heavyweight Champion Hiroshi Tanahashi who has stated he will put his belt on the line. So we ask you, to send us a championship holder to come to our event and defend his championship on May 29th! I appreciate that you haven't got any champions yet, but if you could even tell us which championship you will be supplying I would be grateful. This is of course, an optional task.

So I think that's everything! Be sure to check back for an announced match card for our inaugural show on MAY FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH!! Unlucky for some? But will it prove to be the starting point of a glorious promotion? Also, some of the boys said they'd have blogs up during the next few days, although they informed me they wouldn't be as legnthy as this Wink, Gabe Salopsky, signing out.

GABE
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:48 am

Adam do you mind if I steal one of your ideas and use the ranking system as well? Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:50 am

Universal Wrestling Entertainment Press Release!

We have decided that we will be sending over our International Champion, whom will be crowned on the premiere episode of Showtime, to the Champions Day - San Jose.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:05 am

PWP Press Release from Abraham Washington

Due to PWP not having a big name and being a new federation, I have had problems booking arena's to hold the show, however an old Friend of mine runs Element, which is a Nightclub in Hollywood and he has agreed to allow me to run my shows there, I have also made arrangments for the DJ of the nightclub to play the superstars theme music out of his decks.

The first Pro Wrestling Productions announced card is as follows:

in a Hollywood Street Fight(will be done in the alleyway right next to the night club)
Conor O'Brian will face Crimson

Sami Callihan will face Samoa Joe

Beer Money will team up to face Michael Tarver and David Otunga

Brad Maddox will interview Alex Riley

Kurt Angle will face Jon Moxley

and in the main event a 11 man over the top rope battle royal to crown the first ever PWP Television Champion

Alex Kozlov vs Amazing Red vs Brodus Clay vs Cody Rhodes vs Chris Hero
vs Daniel Bryan vs Gunner vs Heath Slater vs Jack Swagger vs Seth Rollins

Last edited by Shade on Sat May 07, 2011 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:48 am

Adam do you mind if I steal one of your ideas and use the ranking system as well? Razz

No, that is not a problem, use it as much as you like.

We have decided that we will be sending over our International Champion, whom will be crowned on the premiere episode of Showtime, to the Champions Day - San Jose.

Excellent news.

Shade wrote:

Due to PWP not having a big name and being a new federation, I have had problems booking arena's to hold the show, however an old Friend of mine runs Element, which is a Nightclub in Hollywood and he has agreed to allow me to run my shows there, I have also made arrangments for the DJ of the nightclub to play the superstars theme music out of his decks.

in a Hollywood Street Fight(will be done in the alleyway right next to the night club)

and in the main event a 11 man over the top rope battle royal to crown the first ever PWP Television Champion

Alex Kozlov vs Amazing Red vs Brodus Clay vs Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow vs Daniel Bryan vs Gunner vs Heath Slater vs Jack Swagger vs Seth Rollins

Nice update. Good match card. Here's hoping you'll soon find an arena.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:01 am

God wrote:

No, that is not a problem, use it as much as you like.

Excellent news.

Shade wrote:

Alex Kozlov vs Amazing Red vs Brodus Clay vs Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow vs Daniel Bryan vs Gunner vs Heath Slater vs Jack Swagger vs Seth Rollins

Nice update. Good match card. Here's hoping you'll soon find an arena.

Thanks Adam, and yeah someday maybe we will get a arena but for the min got to keep it realistic as possible.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:08 am

In another bit of interesting news Ricardo Rodriguez has been signed on as the offical ring announcer for Pro Wrestling Productions
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 am

Thanks Adam! Very Happy

By the way, do we choose who they defend their titles against at the event or do you?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:33 am

Pro Wrestling Productions has stated they will happily their TV Champion who will be crowdned this week on PWP Live to the Champions Day Event- San Jose
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:43 am

Thanks Adam! Very Happy

By the way, do we choose who they defend their titles against at the event or do you?

You guys can pick 3 guys you'd like to see them in a match with and then I'll pick whichever can be hyped most/worked into a little programme.

Shade wrote:
Pro Wrestling Productions has stated they will happily their TV Champion who will be crowdned this week on PWP Live to the Champions Day Event- San Jose

Great!!! So far these are the bouts expected for Champions Day - San Jose;

GSW Tag Team Championship Match
GSW Television Championship Match
GSW Heavyweight Championship Match
UWE International Championship Match
PWP TV Championship Match
IWGP Championship Match

And hopefully a match from EWW and SCW!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:47 am

And the guys are from our show, correct?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:00 am

GSWOnline

Trent B.Ret's Blog

Sup, B.Retanites?

As you all know, my long overlooked charisma, talent and unbelievable slick looks have seen me enterted into the prestigious GSW Heavyweight Championship tournament. Every single member of the singles roster was entered? Well that's just not true. Only the best were entered into this tournament which leads me to ask some questions about my opponent Matt Sydal. I have no idea how he convinced management to allow him into this tournament which is really crowning the best of the best. To quote a famous line however, I believe that currently, the favourite game in the oral office of GSW, is swallow the leader. Could give some reasons as to why Mr Sydal has so easily met the criteria deemed "acceptable" for this tournament. Of course I wasn't just deemed acceptable but I was deemed "Over-qualified". No big deal really.

But if you're sitting at home thinking to yourself - "well of course he's over-qualified he's Trent B.Ret!" - then you'd just happen to be of superior intelligence to anybody who thinks otherwise. And those people who think that "Airborn" Matt Sydal has a chance against "The Whole Sha-Bang" Trent B.Ret, you're obviously deliousinal, nothing's going to stop me getting the W over Sydal. Nothing. Like, I can't stress this enough, nothing. What if he cheats you say? Well then I'll kick him in the nuts. This is "The Whole Sha-Bang" clockin' out.

Trent B.Ret
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:02 am

And the guys are from our show, correct?

Nupe, they'll be fighting against GSW stars. But, you of course pick the winner. As in, any match you're champion is invovled in, you tell me who wins cause I haven't got the power to book said match.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:04 am

Okay, I will PM you the three guys I'd like you to choose from.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:09 am

No prob!

BTW Guys any early predictions on who you think will win the tag team and heavyweight tournaments?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:37 am

Adam will PM my 3 to you and here are my predictions

The Briscoe Brothers win the tag Belts

William Regal to win the tournament
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:44 am

The BlueChippers for Tag Team Champs!

"The Biggest Free Agent In Wrestling History" for Heavyweight Champ!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next