The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)

Go down 
+9
American Wolf
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
fuck
Styles
Mesa
LegendOfCasey
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Cyrus T
TJ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:22 pm

God wrote:
Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
God wrote:
God wrote:
God wrote:
God wrote:
Twista XL walks into the Aids Zone and trys to start a petition to get Party Rock Anthem to be the companys official song.

Twista runs into Cyrus, who's yelling at the vendor for not having, in his mind, enough Cyrus Black T-shirts.

Cyrus Black: GODDAMN IT! Do you have any idea how fast these things are going to sell? Hell, your entire stock could be Cyrus Black "Messiah of Hardcore" T-shirts and you'd still sell out! Dumb-ass...
G

Twista XL - Yo yo yo yo yo yo DAWG! What is up my BROTHA! Yo I got this here petition dawg and it for the biznah theme TUNE-AGE! Now I know you ain't that dumb dawg come on dawg sign this dawg sign that shiiiiiit. YO!

Cyrus looks away from the vendor and stares at Twista.

Cyrus Black: Ok, I'm not exactly sure what the hell you just said, but if rumors are true, then you're Twista XL and you want me to sign some petition for something or another, right? Something about the theme for AIDS's weekly show?

Twista XL - "Yo you know it be yo boy Twista XL, reppin' BED STUY DO OR DIE BROOKLYN BROOKLYN all day. Sup yo. Cheeeaah! You got that shi' locked down my home-slice, ex-XCW World Champion ma' brotha' and you know I be spittin' that shi' for real. HOLLA BACK BOI!"

With this Twista hands him a sheet with his signature on it and the words "PETITION FOR PARTY ROCK ANTHEM TO BECOME AIDS OFFICIAL TUNE-AGE" and smiles, flashing his grills.

Cyrus shrugs as he goes ahead and signs the petition, not really caring.

Cyrus Black: We've met before, Twista. I'm Cyrus Black, former 2-time world champion myself. So, what's new with you? Haven't heard from you since I came back after four months.

OOC - I'll reply tomorrow sir, I got to bounce.

OFF: No problemo.

Twista XL - "Yo SHIIIIT dawg, das dat shi'! Cyrus mommyfuckin' Black. EEEWHHHAA. Cheaaah! Yo narrow white **** lookin' forward to steppin' up yo shi' in this here aids ring?"

Cyrus Black: Born ready. And it seems that my first match in AIDS Wrestling isn't going to be an easy one...or maybe it is, seeing as I've never faced you before.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) wrote:
Dan Maskell arrives at the arena in a semi good mood, as he gets inside he heads for the gym.
Casey Anomaly
*he walks into the gym and sees Dan and walks over to him and crosses his arms and nods*
Dan
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:15 am

Surge has fallen asleep on the couch with some hookers after an insane party with Will Williams.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:18 am

Ali Fernando arrives and does some stuff.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:36 am

Cyrus Black is in the green room, smoking a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Dan Maskell arrives at the arena in a semi good mood, as he gets inside he heads for the gym.
Casey Anomaly
*he walks into the gym and sees Dan and walks over to him and crosses his arms and nods*
Dan
{Dan just stares coldly}

Dan: what?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:21 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
Dan
{Dan just stares coldly}

Casey Anomaly
*looking at him not budging*
I take it you saw the match card correct?
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Brocas Helm blares as the AIDS Zone explodes, roaring as Cyrus Black emerges from behind the curtain. The crowd pumps their fists in tune with the music and chant "Exile! Exile! Exile!" as Cyrus walks down the ramp and into the ring. Cyrus, taking his first step into an AIDS ring, poses on the top turnbuckle and basks in the adulation. The music dies down as Cyrus stands in the center of the ring and grabs a microphone.

Cyrus Black: My name...is Cyrus Black. But then again, anyone with half a brain already knew that. Now, this would normally be the point where a guy trying to up his stock in the eyes of management would take the opportunity to list all of his accomplishments as if they meant a thing in this new promotion. But there's two reasons why this is pointless. One, as I mentioned, anything you've done doesn't mean a thing here in AIDS Wrestling...titles and accomplishments from other promotions are merely resume additions, not one's right to be the top guy. And two...well, let's face it, everyone here already knows who I am and what I've done in professional wrestling. So instead, allow me to tell you why I'm here.

Cyrus heads to a corner and has a seat on the top turnbuckle.

Cyrus Black: A month or so ago, I get a phone call from an old friend of mine, telling me about this hot new promotion that was going to be going live. He told me that this promotion was going to feature the best wrestling, the finest athletes, and the most raucous and vicious matches in the history of this business. The biggest stars were going to be featured in this new promotion, and it would change the face of professional wrestling forever. Now, you take all of that under consideration, and you think about the kinds of men who'd sign their names to compete for this promotion. And you ask yourself this simple question: if this promotion really is for the best of the best, then how can they be considered legit unless they have the very best pro wrestler in the world on their roster? That promotion is Awesome Innovative Death-Defying Superstars Wrestling, and that man is "The Exile" Cyrus Black.

The crowd pops loudly as another "Exile!" chant starts up.

Cyrus Black: So here I am, sitting in an AIDS ring for the first time, cutting my first promo and reintroducing myself to the AIDS Zone, and more importantly to the boys in the back. Which brings me to the crux of what I came out here to say...in every promotion I've competed in, I've quickly established myself as the standard bearer, the best of the elite, and the man to beat. I've wasted little time in winning championships and breaking men's bodies and spirits, leaving them as rotting, mangled corpses along my path on the Long and Winding Road. Here, in AIDS Wrestling...I think not much will change. The fact is, in every other promotion I've been in, I've begged the roster to not roll over and put up a fight. And save for a select few individuals, all of those rosters either didn't take me seriously or just let me rush right past them. So instead of calling out the roster, I'm just going to kill anyone who wants to get in the ring with me. If you've got the talent and if you've got the stones, then by all means come try and prove me wrong. Maybe...just maybe...you'll be able to do what nobody else has been able to do. But, I sincerely doubt that. Still, feel free to get in line. See you on the Long and Winding Road...

Cyrus's theme blares as he stands in the center of the ring, soaking in the praise of the crowd. Cyrus looks into a camera and says "Daddy's home, bitches" as he goes to leave...

OFF: If someone wants to continue this, have at it.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:21 am

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
Dan
{Dan just stares coldly}

Casey Anomaly

Dan: yes I did, I am in the Main event if I am right.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
Dan
{Dan just stares coldly}

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he nods*
Yup but the thing is you are facing Will Williams and Surge in a tag match with me as your partner. And this is why I came to talk to you. Because I know we have had our issues in the past especially in that other company, TECW, but I came here to make a peace offering
*he extends his hand*
an apology I guess cause I know we were also cool before that shit went down. And we both had our parts to play but Im willing to forgive and forget, whatdya say?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:30 am

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
Dan
{Dan just stares coldly}

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he nods*
Yup but the thing is you are facing Will Williams and Surge in a tag match with me as your partner. And this is why I came to talk to you. Because I know we have had our issues in the past especially in that other company, TECW, but I came here to make a peace offering
*he extends his hand*
an apology I guess cause I know we were also cool before that shit went down. And we both had our parts to play but Im willing to forgive and forget, whatdya say?

Dan: who do you think I am? seriously, if you want forgiveness find religion, as for the match here is the deal even though I can defeat both of them with my hands tied behind my back, they have teamed me with you, so as long as you stay out of my way and don't try and hug me when I get the win we will be fine if not I will kill you, Comprende?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
Dan
{Dan just stares coldly}

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he nods*
*he extends his hand*

Dan: who do you think I am? seriously, if you want forgiveness find religion, as for the match here is the deal even though I can defeat both of them with my hands tied behind my back, they have teamed me with you, so as long as you stay out of my way and don't try and hug me when I get the win we will be fine if not I will kill you, Comprende?
Casey Anomaly
*he takes his hand backs and nods*
Im not looking for a partnership I just want to win the main event of the first ever AIDS show. And to do that we need to work together even though you say you can beat them these guys have won titles every where as tag partners so they know tag team wrestling. After this episode, as long as we dont team together I could care less about what you think about me, but just for this one night we need to team together to win
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
Dan
{Dan just stares coldly}

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he nods*
*he extends his hand*

Casey Anomaly
Im not looking for a partnership I just want to win the main event of the first ever AIDS show. And to do that we need to work together even though you say you can beat them these guys have won titles every where as tag partners so they know tag team wrestling. After this episode, as long as we dont team together I could care less about what you think about me, but just for this one night we need to team together to win

Dan: first of all I do not care how good of a team they are their nothing compared to me, and as for us teaming up like friends I am not like your mentor, I do not forget my grudges and I do not put them aside even for a second, instead I believe that you should worry about that masked freak Surge and leave me Williams and the reason I say that is I am interested to see how good he is not that he will be a scratch on me, so why don't you stop being awkward and agree, deal?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
Dan
{Dan just stares coldly}

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he nods*
*he extends his hand*

Casey Anomaly

Dan: first of all I do not care how good of a team they are their nothing compared to me, and as for us teaming up like friends I am not like your mentor, I do not forget my grudges and I do not put them aside even for a second, instead I believe that you should worry about that masked freak Surge and leave me Williams and the reason I say that is I am interested to see how good he is not that he will be a scratch on me, so why don't you stop being awkward and agree, deal?
Casey Anomaly
*takes a deep breath*
yeah fine, what ever, I just want the damn win. I look out for Surge, you got Williams ass covered. Deal
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:33 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
Dan
{Dan just stares coldly}

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he nods*
*he extends his hand*

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*takes a deep breath*
yeah fine, what ever, I just want the damn win. I look out for Surge, you got Williams ass covered. Deal

Dan: and if you get in my way or you try anything, I will end you and that is a promise.

[Dan then walks off]
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:35 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
Dan
{Dan just stares coldly}

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he nods*
*he extends his hand*

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*takes a deep breath*

Dan: and if you get in my way or you try anything, I will end you and that is a promise.

[Dan then walks off]
Casey Anomaly
*shakes his head and walks off in the opposite dirrection*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:51 pm

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 Maskel10

Dan Maskell is in the hallway smoking a cigarette
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Hero Man changes in a telephone booth and arrives at the arena before deciding to fly around for a little while.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Surge is in his office, asleep on the desk.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:40 am

Brocas Helm blares as the AIDS Zone explodes, roaring as Cyrus Black emerges from behind the curtain. The crowd pumps their fists in tune with the music and chant "Exile! Exile! Exile!" as Cyrus walks down the ramp and into the ring. Cyrus, taking his first step into an AIDS ring, poses on the top turnbuckle and basks in the adulation. The music dies down as Cyrus stands in the center of the ring and grabs a microphone.

Cyrus Black: My name...is Cyrus Black. But then again, anyone with half a brain already knew that. Now, this would normally be the point where a guy trying to up his stock in the eyes of management would take the opportunity to list all of his accomplishments as if they meant a thing in this new promotion. But there's two reasons why this is pointless. One, as I mentioned, anything you've done doesn't mean a thing here in AIDS Wrestling...titles and accomplishments from other promotions are merely resume additions, not one's right to be the top guy. And two...well, let's face it, everyone here already knows who I am and what I've done in professional wrestling. So instead, allow me to tell you why I'm here.

Cyrus Black: A month or so ago, I get a phone call from an old friend of mine, telling me about this hot new promotion that was going to be going live. He told me that this promotion was going to feature the best wrestling, the finest athletes, and the most raucous and vicious matches in the history of this business. The biggest stars were going to be featured in this new promotion, and it would change the face of professional wrestling forever. Now, you take all of that under consideration, and you think about the kinds of men who'd sign their names to compete for this promotion. And you ask yourself this simple question: if this promotion really is for the best of the best, then how can they be considered legit unless they have the very best pro wrestler in the world on their roster? That promotion is Awesome Innovative Death-Defying Superstars Wrestling, and that man is "The Exile" Cyrus Black.

Cyrus Black: So here I am, sitting in an AIDS ring for the first time, cutting my first promo and reintroducing myself to the AIDS Zone, and more importantly to the boys in the back. Which brings me to the crux of what I came out here to say...in every promotion I've competed in, I've quickly established myself as the standard bearer, the best of the elite, and the man to beat. I've wasted little time in winning championships and breaking men's bodies and spirits, leaving them as rotting, mangled corpses along my path on the Long and Winding Road. Here, in AIDS Wrestling...I think not much will change. The fact is, in every other promotion I've been in, I've begged the roster to not roll over and put up a fight. And save for a select few individuals, all of those rosters either didn't take me seriously or just let me rush right past them. So instead of calling out the roster, I'm just going to kill anyone who wants to get in the ring with me. If you've got the talent and if you've got the stones, then by all means come try and prove me wrong. Maybe...just maybe...you'll be able to do what nobody else has been able to do. But, I sincerely doubt that. Still, feel free to get in line. See you on the Long and Winding Road...

Cyrus's theme blares as he stands in the center of the ring, soaking in the praise of the crowd. Cyrus looks into a camera and says "Daddy's home, bitches" as he goes to leave...

The AIDS Zone erupts into a plethora of cheers as the familiar music hits the speakers. Twista XL walks out onto the stage - no dancing, no theathrics - he has a stern expression on his face, seemingly a bit put out that Cyrus Black thinks he will "kill" whoever wants to get in the ring with him. He walks all the way down the ramp and climbs into the ring. He walks up to Cyrus Black and stares him down. The crowd cheer as Twista XL produces a carton of cigarettes. The crowd pop knowing what is coming. He lights the cigarette, still staring directly at Cyrus Black. The crowd pop as he blows the smoke directly into Cyrus' face before flicking the cigarette at him. He then takes off his Ed Harvey top and tosses it to the crowd before going head to head with Cyrus Black - the challenge thrown down with out so much as an exchange of words between the duo.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:59 am

God wrote:

The AIDS Zone erupts into a plethora of cheers as the familiar music hits the speakers. Twista XL walks out onto the stage - no dancing, no theathrics - he has a stern expression on his face, seemingly a bit put out that Cyrus Black thinks he will "kill" whoever wants to get in the ring with him. He walks all the way down the ramp and climbs into the ring. He walks up to Cyrus Black and stares him down. The crowd cheer as Twista XL produces a carton of cigarettes. The crowd pop knowing what is coming. He lights the cigarette, still staring directly at Cyrus Black. The crowd pop as he blows the smoke directly into Cyrus' face before flicking the cigarette at him. He then takes off his Ed Harvey top and tosses it to the crowd before going head to head with Cyrus Black - the challenge thrown down with out so much as an exchange of words between the duo.

Cyrus, dusting the cigarette ashes off, stares into Twista's eyes, a cold emotionless stare that's chilling to look at. When Twista doesn't back down, Cyrus's expression changes from cold defiance to smirking lunacy, as a sinister smile crosses his lips. Cyrus, still head-to-head with Twista XL, slowly raises a mic to his lips.

Cyrus Black: Thank you...

Cyrus tosses the mic down as he continues staring daggers at the flashy Superstar, almost daring him to go ahead and get things started...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:53 pm

Dan Maskell is in his locker room on his blackberry talking to someone
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Surge is trying to get a hold of Will Williams and Mr. TJ so they can plan out their first show...
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:58 pm

God wrote:

Cyrus, dusting the cigarette ashes off, stares into Twista's eyes, a cold emotionless stare that's chilling to look at. When Twista doesn't back down, Cyrus's expression changes from cold defiance to smirking lunacy, as a sinister smile crosses his lips. Cyrus, still head-to-head with Twista XL, slowly raises a mic to his lips.

Cyrus tosses the mic down as he continues staring daggers at the flashy Superstar, almost daring him to go ahead and get things started...

Twista holds the stare, prolonging the inevitable and when the crowd finally reach fever pitch, he unleashes a very solid right hook landing flush on the jaw of Black. Blacks head snaps to one side from the impact but other then that he doesn't move so much as an inch. The crowd pop at how well Black took the punch, Twista allows a slight smile and drops his hands offering Black a shot.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:27 pm

God wrote:
God wrote:

Twista holds the stare, prolonging the inevitable and when the crowd finally reach fever pitch, he unleashes a very solid right hook landing flush on the jaw of Black. Blacks head snaps to one side from the impact but other then that he doesn't move so much as an inch. The crowd pop at how well Black took the punch, Twista allows a slight smile and drops his hands offering Black a shot.

But out of nowhere...TWISTA PULLS OUT A KNIFE! AND STABS CYRUS! Cyrus dies on the ring floor as the fans cheer for the blood. At his funeral, Twista is hung as somehow part of Cyrus' will, Surge bangs Cyrus' Asian wife and Neville Ryan takes all of Cyrus' fine alcohol.

Now...we got a real Fed on our hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next