The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)

Go down 
+9
American Wolf
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
fuck
Styles
Mesa
LegendOfCasey
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Cyrus T
TJ
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) Empty
PostSubject: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:00 pm

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) Aids_l10

Rules:
1.) Don't suck at RPing
2.) Don't be generic (i.e. actually give your wrestler a personality. Don't make them exactly like someone else)
3.) Be kind of active.
4.) Relationships are cool (Like partying with hookers and such) but don't go overboard and do that going on dates shizz.

No brands, just one show (AIDS TV in the AIDS Zone).

Management: Marik and TJ (dur)

Roster:
Ace
Ali Fernando
Casey Anamoly
Christian Storm
Cyrus Black
Dan Maskell
Hero Man
Surge
Trenton James York
Twista XL
Vincent "Vinny" Smith
Will Williams
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:03 pm

*Will Williams arrives, ready to fuck shit up*
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Cyrus Black arrives at the arena for the first time. He immediately heads for the nearest vendor to make sure that he's fully stocked on Cyrus Black T-shirts, because nobody else's matter.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Twista XL walks into the Aids Zone and trys to start a petition to get Party Rock Anthem to be the companys official song.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Casey Anomaly
*Casey Anomaly arrives to the AIDS arena with a grin on his face, skateboard obviously in hand. The Nightmare Among Men drops his board and he begins to skate around the arena with his Casey Anomaly shirt flowing with the breeze he is creating by skating*
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) Casey_11

Last edited by Skull Kid on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:31 pm

God wrote:
Twista XL walks into the Aids Zone and trys to start a petition to get Party Rock Anthem to be the companys official song.

Twista runs into Cyrus, who's yelling at the vendor for not having, in his mind, enough Cyrus Black T-shirts.

Cyrus Black: GODDAMN IT! Do you have any idea how fast these things are going to sell? Hell, your entire stock could be Cyrus Black "Messiah of Hardcore" T-shirts and you'd still sell out! Dumb-ass...
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:45 pm

*Mr. TJ walks out to the AIDS Zone, holding a clipboard and a mic*
Mr. TJ: Welcome, everybody to the AIDS Zone! Now no matches will be happening today, but we have the first ever match card! And here it goes

Twista XL vs. Cyrus Black

Christian Storm vs. Hero Man

Ace vs. Ali Fernando

Trenton York vs. Vinny Smith

Casey Anamoly and Dan Maskell vs. Surge and Will Williams

In the coming weeks we will begin to introduce championships so all you mutha fuggas can go crazy after them. So there you go, I'm gonna go snort some coke in my office. If any wrestlers need me, knock first.

*Mr. TJ leaves to the back*
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
God wrote:

Twista runs into Cyrus, who's yelling at the vendor for not having, in his mind, enough Cyrus Black T-shirts.

Cyrus Black: GODDAMN IT! Do you have any idea how fast these things are going to sell? Hell, your entire stock could be Cyrus Black "Messiah of Hardcore" T-shirts and you'd still sell out! Dumb-ass...
G

Twista XL - Yo yo yo yo yo yo DAWG! What is up my BROTHA! Yo I got this here petition dawg and it for the biznah theme TUNE-AGE! Now I know you ain't that dumb dawg come on dawg sign this dawg sign that shiiiiiit. YO!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:56 pm

Casey Anomaly
*he looks at the match card announcement and nods looking at who his partner is. He goes to look for the Heretic Dan Maskel*
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:17 pm

God wrote:
God wrote:

G

Twista XL - Yo yo yo yo yo yo DAWG! What is up my BROTHA! Yo I got this here petition dawg and it for the biznah theme TUNE-AGE! Now I know you ain't that dumb dawg come on dawg sign this dawg sign that shiiiiiit. YO!

Cyrus looks away from the vendor and stares at Twista.

Cyrus Black: Ok, I'm not exactly sure what the hell you just said, but if rumors are true, then you're Twista XL and you want me to sign some petition for something or another, right? Something about the theme for AIDS's weekly show?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:35 pm

God wrote:
God wrote:

G

Cyrus Black: Ok, I'm not exactly sure what the hell you just said, but if rumors are true, then you're Twista XL and you want me to sign some petition for something or another, right? Something about the theme for AIDS's weekly show?

Twista XL - "Yo you know it be yo boy Twista XL, reppin' BED STUY DO OR DIE BROOKLYN BROOKLYN all day. Sup yo. Cheeeaah! You got that shi' locked down my home-slice, ex-XCW World Champion ma' brotha' and you know I be spittin' that shi' for real. HOLLA BACK BOI!"

With this Twista hands him a sheet with his signature on it and the words "PETITION FOR PARTY ROCK ANTHEM TO BECOME AIDS OFFICIAL TUNE-AGE" and smiles, flashing his grills.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:43 pm

God wrote:
God wrote:
God wrote:

G

Twista XL - "Yo you know it be yo boy Twista XL, reppin' BED STUY DO OR DIE BROOKLYN BROOKLYN all day. Sup yo. Cheeeaah! You got that shi' locked down my home-slice, ex-XCW World Champion ma' brotha' and you know I be spittin' that shi' for real. HOLLA BACK BOI!"

With this Twista hands him a sheet with his signature on it and the words "PETITION FOR PARTY ROCK ANTHEM TO BECOME AIDS OFFICIAL TUNE-AGE" and smiles, flashing his grills.

Cyrus shrugs as he goes ahead and signs the petition, not really caring.

Cyrus Black: We've met before, Twista. I'm Cyrus Black, former 2-time world champion myself. So, what's new with you? Haven't heard from you since I came back after four months.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Hero Man arrives dressed in a green superhero suit, and starts to fly around the hallways.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:25 pm

God wrote:
God wrote:
God wrote:

G

Cyrus Black: We've met before, Twista. I'm Cyrus Black, former 2-time world champion myself. So, what's new with you? Haven't heard from you since I came back after four months.

OOC - I'll reply tomorrow sir, I got to bounce.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:27 pm

God wrote:
God wrote:
God wrote:
God wrote:

G

OFF: No problemo.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Seeing as his conversation with Twista XL has been put on hold, Cyrus Black uses his awesome time-altering powers of awesome to be in two places at once, allowing someone else to engage him in conversation.

TBC by Somebody
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:26 am

(Kevin Evans arrives at the arena, he is dressed in his street clothes. He is grinning as he walks towards the door. Some random fans start clapping and cheering for Evans as he enters the arena)
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:29 am

Surge is in his office, because he doesn't have an on-screen power figure to represent him, so he has to do everything himself.

OOC: TJ, we still need to talk about some stuff...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:31 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Surge is in his office, because he doesn't have an on-screen power figure to represent him, so he has to do everything himself.

(Kevin Evans knocks on Surges door)
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:36 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge keeps reading his Deadpool comic with his feet propped, "Come in or something!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:57 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge keeps reading his Deadpool comic with his feet propped, "Come in or something!"

(Kevin Evans walks in and sees Surge is reading a comic. So he sits down a chair)

"Surge, Could I get on this weeks card, or do I have to wait until next week?"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:06 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

(Kevin Evans walks in and sees Surge is reading a comic. So he sits down a chair)

"We'll see." Surge says, "And by that I mean if I can talk to Will, we'll think about it."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:57 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

"We'll see." Surge says, "And by that I mean if I can talk to Will, we'll think about it."

(Kevin Evans nods and Leaves grinning)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:52 am

Dan Maskell arrives at the arena in a semi good mood, as he gets inside he heads for the gym.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:20 pm

God wrote:
God wrote:
God wrote:
God wrote:

G

OFF: No problemo.

Twista XL - "Yo SHIIIIT dawg, das dat shi'! Cyrus mommyfuckin' Black. EEEWHHHAA. Cheaaah! Yo narrow white **** lookin' forward to steppin' up yo shi' in this here aids ring?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) Empty

Back to top Go down

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next