The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Presents: Bloodbath

Go down 
+3
Harold
fuck
Mesa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:49 am

Jarrett wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Jarrett, I understand where you're coming from, but try and put yourself in my shoes. My second in command was sick enough to the point where he couldn't do anything, and had to cancel on me the day before the PPV. Cyrus and John did what they could to help me with the match writing, and I think the end of the card ended up alright.

But also consider the fact that I "took over" EFNW a short time ago with only two storylines based around active roleplayers already in place. Marik and I have done alot, especially Marik's bringing in of some top notch guys like Cyrus, Neville, etc. To be honest, without Marik EFNW would be dead right now.

I'm not trying to start a fight Jay, I'm just trying to defend this thread, because while it may not be as popular as ECCW, its a pretty big deal, and I don't appreciate you poking fun at it.
Poking fun? Where do you come off telling me I'm making fun of EFNW? I am proving a point to Marik. And I get that he canceled the day before, but still. I'm not looking for excuses. And sure, with new management and with Marik, naturally there are positives. However, the negatives that are included are unacceptable.
I cannot think of much negatives. Mesa will not be running EFNW for a long time, but he is doing a great job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:53 am

Oh, so it is not a negative to finish half a pay-per-view event on time? It is not a negative to show a blatant disrespect and disregard to what EFNW stands for with terrible booking like a "loser gives (insert random name here) head" match? It's not a negative that shows are late and there is little seriousness or care in how things are done?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:58 am

You fags need to chill the hell out, and start thinking positive because there is nothing wrong with either fed, and even though I'm not in EFNW as of right now, I still think that the PPV was great and I still think that EFNW is great. So seriously, work it out or something, or just continue to ignore eachother.. whatever it takes to shut you guys up.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:12 am

Jarrett wrote:
Oh, so it is not a negative to finish half a pay-per-view event on time? It is not a negative to show a blatant disrespect and disregard to what EFNW stands for with terrible booking like a "loser gives (insert random name here) head" match? It's not a negative that shows are late and there is little seriousness or care in how things are done?
I know that the new EFNW is nothing like its former self, but you have to take it into consideration that Mesa was not part of the original EFNW. He is doing a great job imo. Now lets be friends and get on with life.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:26 am

Jarrett, I don't see why you criticize. As Mesa said, we haven't been running the thread through-and-through. Stop being mad about the Loser Sucks Jarrett's Man Meat match. It was a joke, deal with it. I've been able to ignore you for months, so how about you stop being bitter. As of now, it's either we apologize and get on with our lives or you shut the Hell up and we ignore each-other. Cool? Awesome...

And as for your proving a point, you've proved enough already: you're an egotistic douchebag. Have a nice day.

Last edited by CAPS LOCK on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:25 pm

You know what Jarrett? Fuckk you. If you were active in EFNW, maybe I'd give a damn about your thoughts on it. I also don't know if you remember, but roleplaying is supposed to be fun. Wrestling is meant to entertain. We had fun writing the show, and only one person has said they weren't entertained, so I'm pretty sure we got the job done just fine. But seriously, it may not be your original EFNW, but atleast we don't have to beg people not to quit on us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
You know what Jarrett? Fuckk you. If you were active in EFNW, maybe I'd give a damn about your thoughts on it. I also don't know if you remember, but roleplaying is supposed to be fun. Wrestling is meant to entertain. We had fun writing the show, and only one person has said they weren't entertained, so I'm pretty sure we got the job done just fine. But seriously, it may not be your original EFNW, but atleast we don't have to beg people not to quit on us.
So what if I'm just another inactive? And about me begging for people not to leave? HARDLY. Suppose the three or four people that ARE active in EFNW quit? Then what? You ought to be the one begging for members.

And about your comment that "I'm the only one 'not entertained?'" Ha, Mesa...I don't want to be the one to tell you this. I'm going to let him tell you whenever he is ready to. But there is someone else hardly entertained.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
So what if I'm just another inactive? And about me begging for people not to leave? HARDLY. Suppose the three or four people that ARE active in EFNW quit? Then what? You ought to be the one begging for members.

And about your comment that "I'm the only one 'not entertained?'" Ha, Mesa...I don't want to be the one to tell you this. I'm going to let him tell you whenever he is ready to. But there is someone else hardly entertained.

So, you didn't have to promise certain people GM spots to keep them from quitting ECCW? And assuming this "him" isn't Hazza, I don't give a damn what he thinks. I know quite a few people enjoyed it. But why would our actives quit on us? They seem to enjoy our booking, in fact, one person who is active in EFNW has pm'ed with a problem with my booking, and I know for a fact they're perfectly content now, as I explained to them my intentions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

So, you didn't have to promise certain people GM spots to keep them from quitting ECCW? And assuming this "him" isn't Hazza, I don't give a damn what he thinks. I know quite a few people enjoyed it. But why would our actives quit on us? They seem to enjoy our booking, in fact, one person who is active in EFNW has pm'ed with a problem with my booking, and I know for a fact they're perfectly content now, as I explained to them my intentions.
No, that's not true. Don't believe the gossip you hear. I gave Granger the GM spot when we were on perfect terms with one another, and SP wasn't able to take over afterwards and was never officially a GM. And if you're talking about Justin as assistant GM, I offered him that job long ago. And to think I could have given the Terror GM spot to you? I'm GLAD Jake is.

And maybe the "him" is Hazza. So give a damn.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

No, that's not true. Don't believe the gossip you hear. I gave Granger the GM spot when we were on perfect terms with one another, and SP wasn't able to take over afterwards and was never officially a GM. And if you're talking about Justin as assistant GM, I offered him that job long ago. And to think I could have given the Terror GM spot to you? I'm GLAD Jake is.

I don't consider things you tell me about your own damn thread to be gossip. And I was in fact referring to SP. Now, I had no beef with you Jarrett, until you insulted EFNW. And honestly, I'm glad I'm not the Terror GM. Because honestly, if you want to keep using the garbage you call booking, I want no part in it.

And if Hazza is "him" then I'd hope he'd atleast have enough respect for me to ask me to change the booking style in a Private Message, or in the chat or something. But Jarrett, atleast I cared enough to help out in EFNW, something you've chosen not to give me credit for. And maybe your right and I should make EFNW a little ECCW clone. Crappy shows with nothing but quick results, generic matches, and maybe I should just start being a **** to.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Jarrett, shut up. We don't care. Go run your Fed, we'll run this one. No reason to bring anything up if it's gonna be counter-productive and make you look like more of a douche than you already are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:54 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

I don't consider things you tell me about your own damn thread to be gossip. And I was in fact referring to SP. Now, I had no beef with you Jarrett, until you insulted EFNW. And honestly, I'm glad I'm not the Terror GM. Because honestly, if you want to keep using the garbage you call booking, I want no part in it.

And if Hazza is "him" then I'd hope he'd atleast have enough respect for me to ask me to change the booking style in a Private Message, or in the chat or something. But Jarrett, atleast I cared enough to help out in EFNW, something you've chosen not to give me credit for. And maybe your right and I should make EFNW a little ECCW clone. Crappy shows with nothing but quick results, generic matches, and maybe I should just start being a **** to.

First of all, I absolutely positively never offered SP a GM job to get him to stay. He offered when MARIK was sitll GM to take over and I said he had his place in line. Once he quit, I said good riddance. It wasn't until recently that he expressed an interest in staying. And I didn't insult EFNW, get that into your head. It's not EFNW itself that is turning to trash, it's the management.

And at least I book shows with seriousness. Something any thread owner needs to have. And not once did I not give you credit for helping, I'll give credit where credit is due, but beyond that, no credit is due. And you have ZERO RIGHT to complain about "crappy shows, quick results, and generic matches." Coming from the clowns that couldn't even finish a show, I'll have you know that I am capable of finishing all of the PPVs on my own in a week's advance, finishing the day before the pay-per-view. It's completely up to the GM to do quick results or write a full show, but with booking etc. it is not necessary to write every show in full. Then again, ECCW and CWW manage three shows a week, while you have two, or should I say one in a half? After looking through the current EFNW thread, I have yet to see fully written shows.

And generic matches? Our feuds have substance. We don't book Charlie Sheen at our PPV events. There is one joke here and it certainly is not me and my booking.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Oh yeah? Well you're a poop nose.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Oh yeah? Well you're a poop nose.

And a brown scrub creature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:43 pm

So very mature.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Keep your sarcasm out of here. You don't see me posting "Nice Show" on ECCW, do you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Keep your sarcasm out of here. You don't see me posting "Nice Show" on ECCW, do you?
No, because they ARE nice shows. Done in their entirety, minus the stupid stips.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Wow, I leave for a day and this happens...Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...

*shakes head in disbelief*
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Everyday I'm shufflin'
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Jesus christ. So much hate in the air. I don't even bother with ECCW or EFNW anymore. Only threads I bother with is CWW, and booking threads. Good day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Presents: Bloodbath   EFNW Presents: Bloodbath - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Presents: Bloodbath
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2