The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0

Go down 
+31
Goblin
Mr_Capricorn
Styles
Evan Curry
bob2
Admin
fuck
Richie
ItsSoSophie
LegendOfCasey
Sara
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
American Wolf
Rage
Captain2
Jericho
Y2JMattitude
SP
White guy
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Mesa
M
Sam
RED
TJ
#Animal
JD
The Roman Empire
''King'' Extreme Styles
Oriadon
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:16 pm

JD wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
SIDE NOTE:

All of the new applicants (not including William Davis) will probably wind up on Doom season four. If you are completely against this happening, tell me. For now, they'll be placed on Domination or Crush (JD's new guy, Yannic's guys, etc.) but a week from today, they'll most likely be competing on Doom until the end of the season.
His name is Robbie Domville...
OT: I know, four guys have been put on the Doom roster in orange so they stand out. So I have a week to get four others. If I don't reach that number, I'll bring a few people down from Domination or Crush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Doom has been posted. The season three finale is next week.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Dolemite wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
Dolemite wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
Dolemite wrote:
*All my guys arrive*
Chris James walks past Will Williams
*Will Williams doesn't notice him, as Chris James is about as significant to him as US Politics*
Chris James tap Will Williams shoulder

Chris:Well if it isn't 1/2 of the member from the Roundtable Will Williams.I hope you watch out because I'm going to make sure that your under my league so I can win some Titles.
*Will doesn't acknowledge him*
Chris James gets pissed as he stare at Williams
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:26 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 Jarret10
JARRETT "ICE" CALLOWAY
[Arrives at the arena, then begins roaming the halls, thinking about Slam-Mania and Super Junior, also wondering what further plans Junior has for him, especially regarding Heavy Metal.]

VENOM
[Arrives and heads to the rafters, where he usually enjoys peace and quiet, happy with his victory over Surge recently.]

"THE VILLAIN" CHRIS STYLES
[In his locker room, devising a plan to insert himself into the Crush Legend's Championship picture.]

SEAN SHAMROCK
[Arrives, ready to once again make a statement for himself on an upcoming Domination episode.]

AARON KENNEDY
[Arrives and walks around, before settling down in a hallway to think things over.]
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:43 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 ZZZ

*Zahn walks up to Calloway with a grin on his face and stop's him in his tracks*

Zeke Zahn

Jarrett, You wouldn't need to be worrying so much, if you had Dustin and me on your side

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:22 pm

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:

*Zahn walks up to Calloway with a grin on his face and stop's him in his tracks*

Zeke Zahn

Jarrett, You wouldn't need to be worrying so much, if you had Dustin and me on your side

Jarrett: Is that so? I did have him on my side until he went and falsely accused me of something I shouldn't be at fault for. And now I realize, I must do this job on my own, regardless of the risk.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:38 pm

Jarrett wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:

Zeke Zahn

Jarrett: Is that so? I did have him on my side until he went and falsely accused me of something I shouldn't be at fault for. And now I realize, I must do this job on my own, regardless of the risk.

Zeke Zahn

You know.... everyone makes mistakes, but it's your call and i won't hold it against you.... I just want to let you know that sometimes it's always good to have someone watching out for you even if you think you can handle all your problems on your own, so remember to keep that in mind next time your in trouble

*Zeke turns around and walks off towards his locker room*

Last edited by "Dashing" Samuel on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:42 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 Bow_Wow_3

Name:
Dominic "Superman" Johnson

Gimmick:
- Grew up in the hard times as he tries to provide for his family as the youngest of his three brothers. his father dies when he was 16 and his brothers 21 and 24 were moved out he provided for his Mother. He took up fighting to relieve stress but it took him down the wrong path but scouters showed him professional wrestling.

Weight:
239lbs

Height:
6'1"

Signature Moves:
- Ching Ching [Playmaker]
- Superman [Scissors Chick]

Finishing Moves:
- Simply Over [It starts with a Impact DDT as the Dom taunt and nails him with the Drive By Kick]

Entrance Music:
Lil Wayne - Right Above It

Disposition:
Heel

Brand:
Doom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:44 pm

OT: Accepted. If anybody wants a guy for next season's Doom, there are three open spots remaining.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:54 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 Demon_10

*Hardcore Demon is seen leaving his resignation papers on the ECCW Chairman's desk. He walks out of the arena, gets on his motorcycle & rides out of the arena*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:02 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 Untitled-4

[The car pulls up to the arena that belongs to Travis Ryder the older of the two twin brothers. The sad part is they look nothing alike what so ever. They step out of the car as Tyler wears a muscle shirt and a pair of jeans. Travis on the other hand has a jacket and jeans on. They walk towards the fans who are cheering loudly for the two brothers. They enter the arena smiling.]

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 294c3dea2cfdf23cf61883aa8f674acf

[A limo pulls up to the Crush arena as the fans begin booing loudly. Keith Golden steps out of the back with Jacob Smith as the fans boo the two in suits. Keith holds his championship over his shoulder with a smirk on his face. The crowd boo louder and louder as they get closer. They ignore them and enter the arena.]
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:40 am

Name:
John "The Gimmick" Marino

Gimmick:
-One of the best running backs to ever grace the NCAA football scene, Marino led the league in rushing yards his Junior and Senior seasons. Even after leading his team to the BCS championship game twice, Marino still went undrafted in the NFL Draft because he didn't have the size scouts were looking for, and other coaches buried him by saying he was just a "gimmick" running back. After being rejected, Marino pursued a professional wrestling career to prove the critics wrong and truly make an impact.

Weight:
165lbs

Height:
5'5"

Signature Moves:
- Headscissors takedown followed by a Lionsault
- Flying Armbar

Finishing Moves:
- ANG (Ain't No Gimmick) Twist of Fate

Entrance Music:
Drake - Forever

Disposition:
Face

Brand:
Doom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:50 am

OT: Accepted, Mesakunt. Two spots left.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:13 am

-tнє mιz mark- wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 Untitled-4

[The car pulls up to the arena that belongs to Travis Ryder the older of the two twin brothers. The sad part is they look nothing alike what so ever. They step out of the car as Tyler wears a muscle shirt and a pair of jeans. Travis on the other hand has a jacket and jeans on. They walk towards the fans who are cheering loudly for the two brothers. They enter the arena smiling.]

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 294c3dea2cfdf23cf61883aa8f674acf

[A limo pulls up to the Crush arena as the fans begin booing loudly. Keith Golden steps out of the back with Jacob Smith as the fans boo the two in suits. Keith holds his championship over his shoulder with a smirk on his face. The crowd boo louder and louder as they get closer. They ignore them and enter the arena.]

Andrew Gold and Ted Streets are sitting backstage talking over some tag team stuff, when they see The Ryders

Ted makes a joke to Andrew and they laugh
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:04 am

*Dustin Shore is leaning against the locker room door when Zeke comes up.*

Dustin: There's no need to get in Jarrett's face about his decision, I'm a fan of letting people learn from their mistakes. You and I are on a different path. We've got our sights on the Elimination Chamber, and we'll let Jarrett admit his mistake and ask us for help in his own time. I'm sure he will wise up before Slam-Mania, if he wants the title badly enough.

*William Davis IV pulls into the parking lot in his fire-red Ferrari Enzo. He steps out and looks back towards the entrance impatiently as a truck and trailer are backing in, and men are waving it right up to the building. As it stops, he walks over.*

William: Anything is broken in there, I'll put you guys through a lawsuit so powerful you'll have to take out a loan to sleep at night!

*William checks inside, and sees that everything in his personal trailer is in good condition.*

William: You guys are lucky, then. Off you go!

*The workers walk away as William walks into the building.*
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:18 am

ExtremeStyles wrote:
Dolemite wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
Dolemite wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
Dolemite wrote:
*All my guys arrive*
Chris James walks past Will Williams
*Will Williams doesn't notice him, as Chris James is about as significant to him as US Politics*
Chris James tap Will Williams shoulder

Chris:Well if it isn't 1/2 of the member from the Roundtable Will Williams.I hope you watch out because I'm going to make sure that your under my league so I can win some Titles.
*Will doesn't acknowledge him*
Chris James gets pissed as he stare at Williams
*Will continues doing what he was doing, not even realizing Chris James is standing there*
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:22 am

Lisa Lee and Tina Starr are at an autograph signing

Jenny walks around the arena

Amber is backstage in her locker room on the phone making some arrangements for when after she wins back the ECCW Women's title
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:30 am

Jake The Circumstance arrives.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:51 am

Dan Williams arrives
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:59 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 German10
-'The German Baron' Paul Richard steps out of his car with a smug smirk in his face & his Bodyguard Olaf Maik behind him.He gives Olaf the Bags before both enters the arena for the first time.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:21 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 9118924cf51c0ef31bc846f60c44d4c7

PREVIEW

Triple Threat Match
Surge vs Tyler Ryder vs Andrew Gold

Elimination Chamber Qualifying
Steven Rivers vs Ted Streets

Dan Williams vs Hardcore Demon

Kenny Markov vs James O'Riley

Joey Heat vs William Davis IV vs Jake the Circumstance

Azazel has been very verbal about his wants to dominate "Domination" so he has issued an open challenge in which if he loses the person who beat him will get the last spot in the Elimination Chamber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Add Timothy McArmstrong and Andrew Trooper to the Tag Teams on Crush.

Do you need another NXT Rookie, I'd be more than happy to sign up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:23 pm

King Del Rio wrote:

OT: We're looking for two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Jarrett wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:

OT: We're looking for two.
Ok.. I got the app already filled out, if you need any more info just let me know. I'll post it here in a second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:33 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 MackRobinson

Name:
Mack Robinson

Nickname:
"The Natural"

Nickname Placement:
Prefix

Weight:
223 lbs.

Height:
6'1''

Billed From:
Atlanta, Georgia

Signature Weapon:
Chair

Basic Moves:
- Armbar
- Enziguri
- Crossface (Crippler Crossface)
- Swinging Neckbreaker
- Stunner
- Sweet Chin Music
- Camel Clutch
- Ankle Lock

Signature Moves:
- Wrestling's Hero Slam
- Sharpshooter
- Figure 4 Leg Lock

Finishers:
- MMM aka Mack's Marvelous Moonsault (Star Ship Pain)
- Robinson Render (Twist of Hate)

Entrance Attire:
- Shades (sometimes)
- Hoodie that on the front says Mack and below it says Robinson and on the back says The Natural
- Wrestling trunks that on the back says Robinson
- Silver wrestling boots
- Knee pads (sometimes will be silver, sometimes will be white, sometimes will be black)

Ring Attire:
- Wrestling trunks that on the back says Robinson
- Silver wrestling boots
- Knee pads (sometimes will be silver, sometimes will be white, sometimes will be black)

Pic Base:
Curt Hawkins (from a few years ago with no facial hair)

Favourite Match:
Hardcore -- No Holds Barred -- Steel Cage -- Hell in a Cell -- Ladder -- I Quit

Detailed Gimmick:
He's a cocky and arrogant wrestler who has been training in his hometown of Atlanta, Georgia for 8 years since he was the age of 19 dreaming of one day becoming a world champion in a big company that aired on television. He started participating in wrestling camps with Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Dean Malenko, Kurt Angle, and others. Then at the age of 22 he began to wrestle at independent shows to gain experience. He won championships in the 3 independent companies he wrestled in. He likes to get on other wrestlers' and management's nerves as he can be a comedian sometimes.

Wrestling Style:
A combination of submission, highfly, grounding, technical

Face/Tweener/Heel:
Heel

Entrance Music:
Broken Dreams by Shaman's Harvest

Championship History:
3x World Champion
- AWW (stands for Atlanta World Wrestling) AWW World Heavyweight Champion x2
- GCW (stands for Georgia Championship Wrestling) GCW World Heavyweight Champion x1

4x Mid-Card Champion
- AWW (stands for Atlanta World Wrestling) Eastern Coast Champion x1
- AWW (stands for Atlanta World Wrestling) Intercontinental Champion x1
- GCW (stands for Georgia Championship Wrestling) Legends Champion x2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 15.0
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next