The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Styles
American Wolf
Mesa
SuperByNature
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Roman Empire
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
Harold
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jericho
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
M
Contender
Contender
M

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:15 am

Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Need a Revolution General Manager. Who wants the job?
OOC: Could I please take the job? If it's a yes then here is his app:

Name: Michael Adams
Gimmick: The MCW (Melbourne Championship Wrestling) was a dying corporation, owned by a man named John Thompson. John had no interest whatsoever in proffesional wrestling. Each week, the product continued to sink in the ratings until finally John called it quits. A youth in his late teens approached John and engaged in conversation with him about what to do and what not to do. The youth's name was Michael Adams. The next week, the shows ratings doubled from the previous week. After meeting with Michael various times, John soon handed MCW over to Michael. Michael Adams kept MCW alive for another five years. After MCW finished up, Michael began a career of commentary. Michael became a very recognisable face in the industry, with knowledge beyond belief. Ten years after booking and commentating on the indipendent circuit, Michael Adams was finally picked up by CWW.
Allignment: Face
Sayings/Catchphrases: "I am the boss"

Done
OOC: If Super wants to be Co-GM then that's cool.

We shall see what he wants to do
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:29 am

Amy is seen arriving backstage when she is stopped by Christy Hemme, the CWW Vixen's interviewer. "Amy can i ask you some questions"

"yeah sure."

"Amy what are your thoughts on the CWW Women's Champion, think she still has it in her, since Axiom hasn't really been communicating good"

"Like i told Maria from the beginning, she is nothing without the guys of the Axiom, having her back, but what am i saying, the Axiom is dead, and soon enough i will take back what belongs to me and my sister. The CWW Women's title. I will take it back and i will once again prove why i am the most dominate female wrestler ever. That it doesn't matter where i'm at, as long as i'm on top."

Amy smiles as she walks off.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:35 am

*Josh Polson walks through the arena, Revolution World Title on his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:42 am

Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:

*Golgotha Tenement Blues starts playing in the arena & the fans aren't sure what to think. Demon & Thorn are seen walking out to the stage & the fans start to cheer for them. They walk down the ramp, then they walk up the steps, enter the ring & stare out into the crowd. They both grab a microphone & they stand in the middle of the ring as the fans are still cheering. The music stops & the fans quiet down so Demon & Thorn can say their piece. Demon raises the mic to his mouth*

Demon: "All week, everybody has been approaching us, wondering what the big problem is, in CWW. Well its quite obvious, what the problem is, its just that they are all, too stubborn & too self-enlightened to realize it. You see, Thorn & I have been gone from CWW, for the last 3-4 months. What we saw in our absence, sickened the both of us to the core. This company has lost its pride, its honor & its respect. I'm not speaking about the fans, I'm speaking about majority, not all, but majority, of the guys in the back. All they did the last 3-4 months in our absence, was spit in the face of what guys like myself, Peter Kaymakcian, Harry Jones & others, worked so hard to build in the early days of this company. But while some of the young guys like Kevin Irvine, Mark 'Razor' Jones, Brock & a few others, are trying to keep the respect in the business, we have guys like Dustin Shore, Andrew, Gore & all these other guys, taking this company & spitting in the face of it, & Thorn & I, will not stand for it."

Thorn: "So from this point on, Demon & myself will be on a 2 man crusade, to bring back respect, pride & honor into this company. So everyone on War, be very cautious from now onwards, because we will tear apart anyone & everyone, who gets in our way."

Demon: "One way or another, we will be bringing pride, honor & respect back into this company. And if we gotta be babysitters, if we gotta be the parents that no one wants to listen to, then so be it. If anybody has a problem with what has just been brought up, you come out here to this ring, stand in this ring & tell us to our faces, that we are wrong."

*Demon & Thorn stand in the ring & stare at the stage, expecting someone to come on out*

TBC
*The camera cuts to a shot of Josh Polson, Revolution World Title on his shoulder*
Josh: Too right, there are right now a few two many big egos here and they've infested both War and Revolution, that's why i've been fighting the big egos on Revolution it's a hard slog but very rewarding once WE scoff if you want but once WE get CWW back where it rightfully belongs. As the best damn company sports-entertainments ever seen

*Camera cuts back to Demon & Thorn in the ring. Demon raises the mic to his mouth*

Demon: "Polson, what in god's name, do you mean WE? Look, I understand you have your own problems, over on Revolution because you are the new champ, but don't think for one second, that you are apart of the same cause as Thorn & myself, because you're not. Thorn & myself, we are more than capable of handling this on our own. If you want to get yourself involved, so be it. But if you get in the way of either Thorn, myself, or even the both of us at once, we will not think twice, about ripping you to shreds, & have you sent back to Australia, a broken shell of a man."

*Demon & Thorn turn back to face the crowd*

Demon: "Well seeing that no one else has anything to say, I guess we will begin our crusade."

*Golgotha Tenement Blues by Machines of Loving Grace starts playing & Demon & Thorn exit the ring & walk backstage*
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:20 am

Hazza wrote:
John__Thee_Phenomenal_Aus wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
(Hunter J is sitting in his locker room watching tv with his door wide open when someone walks in)

(Kevin Evans is about to cut a promo)

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Ban712

[Harry Jones enters the room.]

Harry Jones:
"Ah, the man I am looking for."

(Hunter slightly turns his head and looks at Harry before turning his head away and keeps watching TV)

"Hello, Harry, what do you wnat with me?"
Harry Jones:
"Just thought I would say hi to a good old friend."

(Hunter still does not turn this head)

"Hi Harry my good old friend, when you walked in here you said you were looking for me, now that you found me, what is on your mind?"
Harry looks towards the camera men.

"Turn it off and get the hell out."

OOC: C' box

(Hunter J smirks at the cameraman who gets kicked out by Harry.)

"So, what are you wanting to talk about?"

OCC:
You chat box now lol
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:28 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
(Hunter J is sitting in his locker room watching tv with his door wide open when someone walks in)

Harry Jones:

(Hunter slightly turns his head and looks at Harry before turning his head away and keeps watching TV)

Harry Jones:

"Hi Harry my good old friend, when you walked in here you said you were looking for me, now that you found me, what is on your mind?"

OCC:
You chat box now lol

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Luchal10

*Garza walks into Hunter J's Locker Room with the Cruiserweight Championship hanging around his waist and looks at both Hunter & Jones before smirking*

Diego Garza

Sorry to interrupt this glorious conversation, but i just the knocked the **** out of that cameraman and broke his camera, in my defense he did start filming me.... Anyway, what's going on here?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:30 am

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones:

Harry Jones:

OCC:
You chat box now lol

*Garza walks into Hunter J's Locker Room with the Cruiserweight Championship hanging around his waist and looks at both Hunter & Jones before smirking*

Diego Garza

Sorry to interrupt this glorious conversation, but i just the knocked the **** out of that cameraman and broke his camera, in my defense he did start filming me.... Anyway, what's going on here?
"How about we take this conversation to a more private area?"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:30 am

Michael Adams sits in his office.
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:33 am

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones:

Harry Jones:

OCC:
You chat box now lol

Diego Garza

(Hunter J looks at the new guy.)

"Does MY door have a "FEEL FREE TO WALK IN" sign?! NO! But before I tell you anything, who the hell are you?!"
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:34 am

Hazza wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones:

Harry Jones:

OCC:
You chat box now lol

Diego Garza

"Yea, good idea... Harry."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:38 am

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones:

Harry Jones:

OCC:
You chat box now lol

Diego Garza

(Hunter J looks at the new guy.)

"Does MY door have a "FEEL FREE TO WALK IN" sign?! NO! But before I tell you anything, who the hell are you?!"

Diego Garza

I am your first and only Cruiserweight Champion, "The Lucha Lord" Diego Garza!... ****
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:39 am

Hazza wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones:

Harry Jones:

OCC:
You chat box now lol

Diego Garza

"Yea, good idea... Harry."

"Where exactly?"
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:42 am

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Demon_11
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Thorn_10

*Hardcore Demon & Thorn are seen walking backstage after informing the whole world about what they feel is the problem in CWW. They walk backstage, when they are approached by ________*
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:54 am

Hazza wrote:

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Jagger10

*Hayden & Pauly calmly walk into the Revolution General Manager's office before gently sitting down in seats opposite him*

Hayden Jaggerz

We are going to keep this short and sweet as we don't want to waste your time as we know your an important man with better things to do

Pauly Payne

Basically, We want a tag team match against Hardcore Demon & Thorn on the upcoming Revolution and you better make it happen
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:24 am

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Hazza wrote:

*Hayden & Pauly calmly walk into the Revolution General Manager's office before gently sitting down in seats opposite him*

Hayden Jaggerz

We are going to keep this short and sweet as we don't want to waste your time as we know your an important man with better things to do

Pauly Payne

Basically, We want a tag team match against Hardcore Demon & Thorn on the upcoming Revolution and you better make it happen

*Demon & Thorn are walking past & happen to hear Hayden & Pauly challenge them to a match on Revolution. They are heard laughing maniacally & keep walking, shaking their heads in disappointment at their challenge*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:58 am

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Hayden Jaggerz

Pauly Payne

"Meh, your funeral."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:00 pm

[Ryan Andrews and Daron Mardig walk onto the ramp, each holding a microphone]

Ryan:
so Hardcore Demon and Thorn beleive people like us are bringing down CWW, well that is a typical attitude for you American people, so me and Daron here were talking last night and we are challenging Demon and Thorn to a tag Team match on Raw.

Daron: and when we defeat them big Punks, all of you people will join us in the center of the ring when a close friend of ours sings The Irish and The Armenian National Anthems.

Ryan: but enough of the crap, Demon and Thorn do you accept our challenge? but just know if you do, me and Daron will not be held accountable for any broken bones you suffer.

[The Crowd boo as Daron and Ryan head backstage]
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:10 pm

*Hardcore Demon & Thorn are seen sitting in the hallway discussing their match on War in 2 nights against Kurt Davis & Taze, when ________ approaches both of them*

TBC
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:17 am

Mitch wrote:

*Hardcore Demon & Thorn are seen sitting in the hallway discussing their match on War in 2 nights against Kurt Davis & Taze, when ________ approaches both of them*

TBC

Harry Jones:

"I had to see it to believe it. Don't you find it so interesting how the world works? Demon, you have gone from a rebellious mind freak and turned into a washed up hypocritical punk. There is only one thing that really gets on my nerve, and that is when I see somebody who is all talk. You claim to be starting some sort of crusade on Monday Night War, but everybody knows that it is just a load of Hardcore Demon's usual ****. Demon, Thorn, I will tell you something that you should both take in. Your little crusade gimmick in NOTHING compared to what I have in store for Revolution this week."
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:33 am

(Hunter J goes on the hunt for Harry Jones)

TBC by Harry!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:23 am

TBC by Harry!
Harry Jones is in his LR.

OOC: PM me what you have on your mind so you dont give anything important away.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:24 am

Hazza wrote:

TBC by Harry!
Harry Jones is in his LR.

OOC: PM me what you have on your mind so you dont give anything important away.

Chatbox fool. Needa ... chat
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

Harry Jones:

"I had to see it to believe it. Don't you find it so interesting how the world works? Demon, you have gone from a rebellious mind freak and turned into a washed up hypocritical punk. There is only one thing that really gets on my nerve, and that is when I see somebody who is all talk. You claim to be starting some sort of crusade on Monday Night War, but everybody knows that it is just a load of Hardcore Demon's usual ****. Demon, Thorn, I will tell you something that you should both take in. Your little crusade gimmick in NOTHING compared to what I have in store for Revolution this week."

*Demon & Thorn pay no attention to Harry as if he isnt there as they kept talking the whole time Harry was talking*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

Harry Jones:

*Demon & Thorn pay no attention to Harry as if he isnt there as they kept talking the whole time Harry was talking*
"Just you wait."

Jones walks off.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

Harry Jones:

"Just you wait."

Jones walks off.

*Demon & Thorn then turn & see that Harry just left. They shrug & keep talking, when ________ walks in this time*

TBC by anyone on War
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next