The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Styles
American Wolf
Mesa
SuperByNature
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Roman Empire
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
Harold
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jericho
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
M
Contender
Contender
M

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Tony Johnson wrote:
Name: Anthony Johnson
Gimmick: A young guy who is very nice unless you piss him off, he also knows his way around the ring
Height: 6"1
Weight: 235 lbs
Hometown: Brooklyn, New York
Entrance Music: Here Comes The Boom - Nelly
Finishers: Sudden Impact (Mic Check)
Signature Moves: AJ Effect (Standing Dropkick followed by an Elbow to the "Heart")
Face/Heel: Face
Brand: War

Name: Felix Garcia
Gimmick:
Height: 6"6
Weight: 265 lbs
Hometown: Puerto Rico
Entrance Music: Puerto Rico National Anthem
Finishers: Ape Toss (Border Toss)
Signature Moves: Broken Nose Shuffle (5 Knuckle Shuffle)
Face/Heel: Face
Brand: Revolution

Oh yeah almost forgot

Andrew Trooper arrives at the arena.

Will add them later on
Back to top Go down
The Roman Empire
Jobber
Jobber
The Roman Empire

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:24 am

Anthony Johnson arrives at the arena with a smile on his face, he walks inside & heads to catering to get a bottle of water due to his throat being dry.

Felix Garcia arrives at the arena with a huge smile on his face & his bags in hand, he walks inside the arena before greeting some workers in spanish. Felix then walks to his locker room to unpack.

Andrew Trooper sits on a crate in a hallway bored out of his mind so he grabs a book that he sees near by & starts to read it.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:56 am

This Week on War:

After the events of Breaking Ground, we have a new CWW Champion & his name is Mark "Razor" Jones. Jones overcame 5 superstars in the Elimination Chamber to become the new champ, but this week on War, he will be defending the title against the former champ Kevin Irvine. Also this week on War, Shane McMahon will appear to make an announcement regarding a championship that was made defunct & will be made active once again. Also, Hardcore Demon & Thorn will make their presences felt when they team up to take on Kurt Davis & Taze in tag team action. Angel Rodriguez will also be on War this week as he has challenged Acceleration Champion Brian Williams to a match for the title, which the champ has accepted. What will happen during War's fallout of Breaking Ground? Tune in this coming Monday night to find out.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:00 am

Angel Rodriguez has something to say!

The crowd boo and turn their head to the entrance ramp, as Angel Rodriguez strides down to the ring, microphone in hand, perfectly cut suit in his attire. Rodriguez steps up to the apron and between the ropes, making sure not to dirty his white suit. El Nino Maravilla also makes sure to stand in the centre of the squared circle, making sure his face can be seen by the TV cameras.

Angel Rodriguez- Finally, the General Manager on WAR has seen fit to use me. After my dominating debut two weeks ago, he has finally seen fit to give me a shot at the Acceleration championship, held by Brian Williams. Finally, they have realised that I am the hottest commodity on WAR, and the hottest commodity on CWW, and I would like it to be remembered that Angel Rodriguez only needed one match to prove himself, before receiving a title shot. It just goes to show that you Americanos have no chance against a wrestler of my calibre, from the greatest wrestling country in the world, Mexico. Good night, americanos.

Boos rain down on Rodriguez, who just smiles, throws down the microphone and exits the ring, still making ure not to dirty his white suit.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:46 am

Harry Jones is seen in the parking lot, sitting on his Ferrari while drinking a can of Coca Cola. ____ approaches Jones.

OOC: Can Jones be on the Rev Banner? Also, here is a banner you can use until the good one is ready. It's pretty crappy but meh...

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 Ban111

Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:32 am

Mitch wrote:
I am having a couple banners made for War & Revolution to put on the front page. Whoever wants to have their CAW on the banner, give me their CAW's base pic. Need 2 more for War & 3 for Revolution. Also, I am gonna need a Revolution General Manager, as shows will resume next week.

For rev- Hunter J-AJ Styles
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:35 am

(Hunter J is sitting in his locker room watching tv with his door wide open when someone walks in)

(Kevin Evans is about to cut a promo)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:52 am

John__Thee_Phenomenal_Aus wrote:
(Hunter J is sitting in his locker room watching tv with his door wide open when someone walks in)

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 Ban712

[Harry Jones enters the room.]

Harry Jones:
"Ah, the man I am looking for."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:56 am

Dan Maskell is in the gym with Ryan Andrews

Daron Mardig is in his locker room

TST are in the hall
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:32 am

Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones:

(Hunter slightly turns his head and looks at Harry before turning his head away and keeps watching TV)

"Hello, Harry, what do you wnat with me?"
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:55 am

*Golgotha Tenement Blues starts playing in the arena & the fans aren't sure what to think. Demon & Thorn are seen walking out to the stage & the fans start to cheer for them. They walk down the ramp, then they walk up the steps, enter the ring & stare out into the crowd. They both grab a microphone & they stand in the middle of the ring as the fans are still cheering. The music stops & the fans quiet down so Demon & Thorn can say their piece. Demon raises the mic to his mouth*

Demon: "All week, everybody has been approaching us, wondering what the big problem is, in CWW. Well its quite obvious, what the problem is, its just that they are all, too stubborn & too self-enlightened to realize it. You see, Thorn & I have been gone from CWW, for the last 3-4 months. What we saw in our absence, sickened the both of us to the core. This company has lost its pride, its honor & its respect. I'm not speaking about the fans, I'm speaking about majority, not all, but majority, of the guys in the back. All they did the last 3-4 months in our absence, was spit in the face of what guys like myself, Peter Kaymakcian, Harry Jones & others, worked so hard to build in the early days of this company. But while some of the young guys like Kevin Irvine, Mark 'Razor' Jones, Brock & a few others, are trying to keep the respect in the business, we have guys like Dustin Shore, Andrew, Gore & all these other guys, taking this company & spitting in the face of it, & Thorn & I, will not stand for it."

Thorn: "So from this point on, Demon & myself will be on a 2 man crusade, to bring back respect, pride & honor into this company. So everyone on War, be very cautious from now onwards, because we will tear apart anyone & everyone, who gets in our way."

Demon: "One way or another, we will be bringing pride, honor & respect back into this company. And if we gotta be babysitters, if we gotta be the parents that no one wants to listen to, then so be it. If anybody has a problem with what has just been brought up, you come out here to this ring, stand in this ring & tell us to our faces, that we are wrong."

*Demon & Thorn stand in the ring & stare at the stage, expecting someone to come on out*

TBC
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:07 am

(Kevin Evans is sitting in his locker room watching those two big men in the ring on his TV, he smirks at what they are saying.)

"About bloddy time this hell hole got a wake up call, and I hope these two knock a few heads, and not mine."
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:41 am

Name: Hunter J
Nickname: "The Phenomenal"
Gimmick: A baby face who fights for his fans, likes to carry a chain around, and he well known for death defing jumps over the ropes, he also a good at submissions.
Height: 6ft1
Weight: 220 pounds
Hometown: Emerald, Australia
Signature Moves: # Brainbuster, sometimes onto the ring apron
# Cliffhanger (Crucifix hold flipped forward into a DDT)
# Discus clothesline
# Dropkick
# Enzuigiri
# Inverted STF
# Over the shoulder belly to back piledriver
# Pelé Kick (Back flip kick)
# Phenomenon / Stylin' DDT[128] (Springboard moonsault onto a standing opponent floated over into an inverted DDT)
# Rack Bomb (Backbreaker rack twisted into a powerbomb)
# Reverse frankensteiner
# Running swinging neckbreaker
# Shooting Styles Press (Springboard shooting star plancha)
# Spine Breaker (Backbreaker followed by a gutbuster)
# Springboard flying forearm smash
# Standing senton bomb
# Starmaker (High-angle belly to back suplex)
# Styles Suplex Special (German suplex followed into a belly to back wheelbarrow facebuster)
# Stylin' Crab (Boston crab)
# Tornado DDT
# Vertical suplex lifted and dropped into a neckbreaker slam
Finishers: HJO (RKO/Cutter), Phenomenal Clash (Styles Clash), Huntered (Piledriver rarely used) Huntered II ( Kicks the opponent in the gut and runs off the ropes and comes back and punts them in the head), Huntered III (As the opponent runs, Hunter picks him up and puts him on his shoulder, then jumps bring them down with a cutter)
Entrance music: Let it roll, by Divide the day
Heel or Face: Face
Pic Base: AJ Styles

App:
Name: Kevin Evans
Nickname: "The Classic"
Gimmick: A very coxy young man, he goes after and destorys cruiserweights, and he knows he is better then them, and he hates the fans with a great passion.
Height: 6ft
Weight: 205 pounds
Hometown: Emerald, Australia
Signature Moves:
* Belly to back suplex flipped into a bulldog
* Cradle DDT
* Fireman's carry sitout facebuster
* Fujiwara armbar
* Hart Attack 2.0 (Shooting star elbow drop)
* Hart Rate (Belly to back suplex flipped into a sitout powerbomb)
* Powerbomb into a double knee backbreaker
* Single arm DDT
* Spike DDT,sometimes preceded by a springboard swan dive
* Springboard moonsault
* Straight jacket spike piledriver
* Stu Hart Special (Gory special flipped forward into a sitout powerbomb)
* Cartwheel into a back elbow smash to a cornered opponent
* Corkscrew diving superkick
* Corkscrew dropkick
* Corkscrew moonsault
* Corkscrew plancha
* Diving somersault leg drop
* Double foot stomp, sometimes while doing a back flip from the top rope
* Double moonsault, sometimes to an opponent outside the ring
* Evans Driver (Sitout scoop slam piledriver)
* Fisherman buster
* Inverted frankensteiner
* Jumping sitout powerbomb
* Low Evans (Diving double knee drop to an opponent caught in the tree of woe position) – parodied from Low Ki
* Moonsault side slam
* Multiple 450° splash variations
o Corkscrew
o Imploding
o Standing
o Springboard, sometimes to the outside
* Northern lights suplex
* Scoop powerslam or bodyslam
* Shining Ninja (Evans steps onto a kneeling opponent's knee, floats over onto their shoulders and then hits a reverse frankensteiner)
* Sitout suplex slam
* Springboard back flip into a back elbow smash
Finishers:
630 senton, Ace in the hole (The Opponent is on their hands and knees, Evans runs off the ropes and jumps up and nails his knees into their neck.), Evans Spike ( Evans pulls the opponent in locks in both of their arms, then he flips forward into a spike DDT.) Evans Spike II ( Catches the opponent in a cradle with their head tucked under his arm he flips backwards and bring him down on his head), Evans Spike III ( As the opponent goes for bulldog Evans catches them with full nelson and flips them back while still having the nelson locked in and they fall on their head) Woe to Woe (While the opponent is in caught in the tree of woe, Evans grabs them by their head and flips them backwards but before they hit the ground Evans twist in the air.)
Entrance music: Your going down by Sick puppies
Heel or Face: Heel
Pic Base: Teddy Hart

Here are my guys apps
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:44 am

Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones:

(Hunter slightly turns his head and looks at Harry before turning his head away and keeps watching TV)

Harry Jones:
"Just thought I would say hi to a good old friend."
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:48 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones:

Harry Jones:

(Hunter still does not turn this head)

"Hi Harry my good old friend, when you walked in here you said you were looking for me, now that you found me, what is on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:58 am

Mitch wrote:

*Golgotha Tenement Blues starts playing in the arena & the fans aren't sure what to think. Demon & Thorn are seen walking out to the stage & the fans start to cheer for them. They walk down the ramp, then they walk up the steps, enter the ring & stare out into the crowd. They both grab a microphone & they stand in the middle of the ring as the fans are still cheering. The music stops & the fans quiet down so Demon & Thorn can say their piece. Demon raises the mic to his mouth*

Demon: "All week, everybody has been approaching us, wondering what the big problem is, in CWW. Well its quite obvious, what the problem is, its just that they are all, too stubborn & too self-enlightened to realize it. You see, Thorn & I have been gone from CWW, for the last 3-4 months. What we saw in our absence, sickened the both of us to the core. This company has lost its pride, its honor & its respect. I'm not speaking about the fans, I'm speaking about majority, not all, but majority, of the guys in the back. All they did the last 3-4 months in our absence, was spit in the face of what guys like myself, Peter Kaymakcian, Harry Jones & others, worked so hard to build in the early days of this company. But while some of the young guys like Kevin Irvine, Mark 'Razor' Jones, Brock & a few others, are trying to keep the respect in the business, we have guys like Dustin Shore, Andrew, Gore & all these other guys, taking this company & spitting in the face of it, & Thorn & I, will not stand for it."

Thorn: "So from this point on, Demon & myself will be on a 2 man crusade, to bring back respect, pride & honor into this company. So everyone on War, be very cautious from now onwards, because we will tear apart anyone & everyone, who gets in our way."

Demon: "One way or another, we will be bringing pride, honor & respect back into this company. And if we gotta be babysitters, if we gotta be the parents that no one wants to listen to, then so be it. If anybody has a problem with what has just been brought up, you come out here to this ring, stand in this ring & tell us to our faces, that we are wrong."

*Demon & Thorn stand in the ring & stare at the stage, expecting someone to come on out*

TBC
*The camera cuts to a shot of Josh Polson, Revolution World Title on his shoulder*
Josh: Too right, there are right now a few two many big egos here and they've infested both War and Revolution, that's why i've been fighting the big egos on Revolution it's a hard slog but very rewarding once WE scoff if you want but once WE get CWW back where it rightfully belongs. As the best damn company sports-entertainments ever seen
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:59 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones:

Harry Jones:

"Hi Harry my good old friend, when you walked in here you said you were looking for me, now that you found me, what is on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:30 am

Have the War banner up now. Check it out. Will have the Rev banner up when it is finished
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:37 am

Mitch wrote:
Have the War banner up now. Check it out. Will have the Rev banner up when it is finished
Looks really good Mitch. Sianny chops at Banner making.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:39 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones:

Harry Jones:

Harry looks towards the camera men.

"Turn it off and get the hell out."

OOC: C' box
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:51 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC
*The camera cuts to a shot of Josh Polson, Revolution World Title on his shoulder*
Josh: Too right, there are right now a few two many big egos here and they've infested both War and Revolution, that's why i've been fighting the big egos on Revolution it's a hard slog but very rewarding once WE scoff if you want but once WE get CWW back where it rightfully belongs. As the best damn company sports-entertainments ever seen

*Camera cuts back to Demon & Thorn in the ring. Demon raises the mic to his mouth*

Demon: "Polson, what in god's name, do you mean WE? Look, I understand you have your own problems, over on Revolution because you are the new champ, but don't think for one second, that you are apart of the same cause as Thorn & myself, because you're not. Thorn & myself, we are more than capable of handling this on our own. If you want to get yourself involved, so be it. But if you get in the way of either Thorn, myself, or even the both of us at once, we will not think twice, about ripping you to shreds, & have you sent back to Australia, a broken shell of a man."
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:55 am

Need a Revolution General Manager. Who wants the job?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Mitch wrote:
OOC: Could I please take the job? If it's a yes then here is his app:

Name: Michael Adams
Gimmick: The MCW (Melbourne Championship Wrestling) was a dying corporation, owned by a man named John Thompson. John had no interest whatsoever in proffesional wrestling. Each week, the product continued to sink in the ratings until finally John called it quits. A youth in his late teens approached John and engaged in conversation with him about what to do and what not to do. The youth's name was Michael Adams. The next week, the shows ratings doubled from the previous week. After meeting with Michael various times, John soon handed MCW over to Michael. Michael Adams kept MCW alive for another five years. After MCW finished up, Michael began a career of commentary. Michael became a very recognisable face in the industry, with knowledge beyond belief. Ten years after booking and commentating on the indipendent circuit, Michael Adams was finally picked up by CWW.
Allignment: Face
Sayings/Catchphrases: "I am the boss"
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:

Gimmick: The MCW (Melbourne Championship Wrestling) was a dying corporation, owned by a man named John Thompson. John had no interest whatsoever in proffesional wrestling. Each week, the product continued to sink in the ratings until finally John called it quits. A youth in his late teens approached John and engaged in conversation with him about what to do and what not to do. The youth's name was Michael Adams. The next week, the shows ratings doubled from the previous week. After meeting with Michael various times, John soon handed MCW over to Michael. Michael Adams kept MCW alive for another five years. After MCW finished up, Michael began a career of commentary. Michael became a very recognisable face in the industry, with knowledge beyond belief. Ten years after booking and commentating on the indipendent circuit, Michael Adams was finally picked up by CWW.

Done
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:02 am

Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:

Done
OOC: If Super wants to be Co-GM then that's cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next