The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~World Wrestling Generation~

Go down 
+29
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Goblin
Teddy Spanks
Vickie_Starr
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Lyara Jayde
RelentlessJ
★ThatRoughToughChick★
The Roman Empire
Like a bwoss
Adam Carson
Undertaker2011
Jess
K Showtime
American Wolf
JB 2.1
The Master Manipulator
Bleed Green
Ken
Michael
Jessey
Ethan
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
"The Timothy"
April. xx
''King'' Extreme Styles
JD
Periwinkles
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Carlito and John Cena arrive

OT: Lazy Post
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Maryse & Michelle Mccool-Both arrive at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:28 pm

Selena wrote:
-Angelina looks at her nails as she walks backstage and hear's a familar voice, she turns the corner and comes across Michelle. She instantly glares at her and turns her around by the shoulder-

Angelina Love:
Oh, it is you. Knew it. I knew I couldn't miss that agonizing voice of yours from a mile away. I figured we'd meet around here sometime soon. So tell me, Michelle, where's your little wanna-be, Lala...Layla whatever her name is? You know, the one you try to be me and Velvet with. You make me look like a joke, Hun
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Jessey wrote:
Selena wrote:
-Angelina looks at her nails as she walks backstage and hear's a familar voice, she turns the corner and comes across Michelle. She instantly glares at her and turns her around by the shoulder-

Angelina Love:
Oh, it is you. Knew it. I knew I couldn't miss that agonizing voice of yours from a mile away. I figured we'd meet around here sometime soon. So tell me, Michelle, where's your little wanna-be, Lala...Layla whatever her name is? You know, the one you try to be me and Velvet with. You make me look like a joke, Hun
Michelle smiles into the Mirror before noticing her reflection. She gasps in delight and starts primping into the lens.

Michelle MCcool:Huh, Excuse me? but sorry to break this out for you Angelina, but there is "NO WAY" in hell i would copy the likes of you and our trashy friend. Um..What's her name gain!....Yeah[she Snap her finger] Velvet Sky sorry if you think it that way but we are more than beautiful. we are "Simply Flawless"

-Michelle MCcool grin at Angelina shaking her head before looking back into the mirror-
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:00 pm

Selena wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Selena wrote:

Angelina Love:
Michelle smiles into the Mirror before noticing her reflection. She gasps in delight and starts primping into the lens.

Michelle MCcool:Huh, Excuse me? but sorry to break this out for you Angelina, but there is "NO WAY" in hell i would copy the likes of you and our trashy friend. Um..What's her name gain!....Yeah[she Snap her finger] Velvet Sky sorry if you think it that way but we are more than beautiful. we are "Simply Flawless"

-Michelle MCcool grin at Angelina shaking her head before looking back into the mirror-
-Angelina pretends to gag, and turns her back around-

Angelina Love:
First, you look at me when I'm talking to you. Second, stop the -mocks her- "FLAWLESS" crap. You sound about as that guy that says 'awesome' all the time. You're lying through your teeth right now, hun. We all know WWE couldn't come up with their own gimmicks for wanna-be's like yourself, so they tried to mock ours. Lemme just tell you something hun, its not working out for you. First off, you're certainty not flawless. You're hideous. You're skinner than my finger, I believe you're bulimic or something you should get that checked out. Second, we all know you're only here cause you're sucking off the 'dead man' himself
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:17 pm

Jessey wrote:
Selena wrote:
Jessey wrote:
Selena wrote:

Angelina Love:

-Angelina pretends to gag, and turns her back around-

Angelina Love:
First, you look at me when I'm talking to you. Second, stop the -mocks her- "FLAWLESS" crap. You sound about as that guy that says 'awesome' all the time. You're lying through your teeth right now, hun. We all know WWE couldn't come up with their own gimmicks for wanna-be's like yourself, so they tried to mock ours. Lemme just tell you something hun, its not working out for you. First off, you're certainty not flawless. You're hideous. You're skinner than my finger, I believe you're bulimic or something you should get that checked out. Second, we all know you're only here cause you're sucking off the 'dead man' himself
Michelle Mccool didn't look Angelina at she just Continue looking into the mirror- .
Michelle Mccool : Well, I'm prettty sure i would have something to say back to you, and all of this "nonsense" is all coming from the girl that look older than my grandmother.

-Michelle couldn't help herself but let out out a little laugh, she then turn towards Angelina now facing her eye to eye-

Michelle MCcool:
“I think my goals and intentions are exactly the same as everybody else’s here – to become the WWE Diva's Champion, I'll did it in the past and I'm sure as hell going to do it now, cause I have made history by becoming the first ever diva's Champion and I'm going to do it again. cause as a matter of face i don't care who I have to beat here i could be anybody....Even YOU!

-She smirk-
Back to top Go down
Jessey
Jobber
Jobber
Jessey

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:21 pm

Angelina Love: You think you can honestly face me, one-on-one and pull off a victory?

-She laughs then sees Michelle completely serious, she then smirks-

Angelina Love:
I'd uh, hate to be the one to top your little...bubble, but you don't know the first thing when it comes to actually stepping in the ring. I guarantee you something though, I'll become a champion around her much faster than you. Besides, what joke did you have to beat to become champion. Smelly Kelly? Yeah... DEFINITELY a challenge -she rolls her eyes- More like pathetic
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:45 pm

~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 8964a83d3d15a52b708f7f5ad916e916
-The Miz in Locker Room-
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:15 pm

*Version 1.0 Matt Hardy arrives at the arena in his Ford Mustang. The fans give Matt a mixed reaction as he head's inside*
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Michael (AWESOMEness) wrote:
*Version 1.0 Matt Hardy arrives at the arena in his Ford Mustang. The fans give Matt a mixed reaction as he head's inside*

His brother Jeff has already arrived..as he's sitting in a nearby chair watching his brother walk in his direction

Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:24 pm

The Anti Christ of the U wrote:

His brother Jeff has already arrived..as he's sitting in a nearby chair watching his brother walk in his direction

*Matt continues to walk, but eventually notices his brother.*

Matt Hardy: Well, Looky here *He smiles* My Brother, Jeff Hardy.....
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Christian arrives to the arena and walks around.

Abyss arrives to the arena and walks to his lr.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Jeff grins as his brother engages in a conversation with him

Jeff:That's right Matt..you're baby bro Jeff is here. Tell me Matt..did the whole "jump" to TNA not workout as planned? If that's the case im glad..it was sinking ship anyway. I tried to tell you over and over again but you just wouldnt listen to ANY of what I had to say.

Jeff then gets up from his seat and walks up to his brother

Jeff:Nevertheless..its still somewhat good to see you Matt. As you can see...and Im sure as you know I've went through NUMEROUS changes. I hope you have to..in a way I've gotten 10x wiser than I was before I went through TNA.
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Edge arrives backstage to the WWG arena and see's Matt and Jeff Hardy talking . He heads down the hallway with a curious look on his face .
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Jeff:That's right Matt..you're baby bro Jeff is here. Tell me Matt..did the whole "jump" to TNA not workout as planned? If that's the case im glad..it was sinking ship anyway. I tried to tell you over and over again but you just wouldnt listen to ANY of what I had to say.

Jeff:Nevertheless..its still somewhat good to see you Matt. As you can see...and Im sure as you know I've went through NUMEROUS changes. I hope you have to..in a way I've gotten 10x wiser than I was before I went through TNA.

Matt: *Begins to grin slightly* Yeah, Your damn right I can see! Shorter hair, weird-ass face-paint, Gawd, What got into you? So, TNA a sinking ship? I could see that right enough, No chair shot's to the head, dayum, and you brought the rule to come into place by hitting a damn guy. Class, Jeff, Class. *He begins to grin even more* What did that guy even do to deserve that, Gawd, I may have been in WWE, But I was watching TNA, And I was about to come join ya!
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:35 pm

Matt: *Begins to grin slightly* Yeah, Your damn right I can see! Shorter hair, weird-ass face-paint, Gawd, What got into you? So, TNA a sinking ship? I could see that right enough, No chair shot's to the head, dayum, and you brought the rule to come into place by hitting a damn guy. Class, Jeff, Class. *He begins to grin even more* What did that guy even do to deserve that, Gawd, I may have been in WWE, But I was watching TNA, And I was about to come join ya!

Jeff looks behind Matt's shoulder and notices somebody coming there way as he grins

Jeff:Its funny you mention something about "joining" me bro. In fact I've changed so much I'd like you to meet my new partner in crime...

Jeff points behind Matt at Edge who is making his way down the hall in there direction

off:Edge's turn Razz then matt,then Jeff
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Jeff looks behind Matt's shoulder and notices somebody coming there way as he grins

Jeff:Its funny you mention something about "joining" me bro. In fact I've changed so much I'd like you to meet my new partner in crime...

Jeff points behind Matt at Edge who is making his way down the hall in there direction

Edge grins as he approaches Matt and Jeff he stands beside Jeff . He notices the hate in Matt's eyes and smiles .

Edge:
" How's it going there Matty long time no see ? Last time I heard you where on your way to TNA to fail some more . That didn't last long not that I'm surprised really failing is kind of your thing . "
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:39 pm

JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:

::The Miz "The Awesome one":Run into Chriistian for a second not looking where he's going as he turn himself around now facing Christian::

The Miz "The Awesome one":
"For god sake now can you watch where the hell you're going next time? I'll have business to take care of ya know."

Last edited by Ethan Awesome on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:42 pm

The Master Manipulator wrote:

Edge grins as he approaches Matt and Jeff he stands beside Jeff . He notices the hate in Matt's eyes and smiles .

Edge:
" How's it going there Matty long time no see ? Last time I heard you where on your way to TNA to fail some more . That didn't last long not that I'm surprised really failing is kind of your thing . "

Matt turns to Jeff, The back to Edge

Matt: Jeff, Your teaming with this Asshole? You really have changed! I failed at going o TNA, Huh? I may have been ABOUT to join, But after that chair shot rule it really F'ed that up, So, I would'nt consider it a "Fail".
Back to top Go down
Ken
Jobber
Jobber
Ken

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:46 pm

Edge:

Matt: Jeff, Your teaming with this Asshole? You really have changed! I failed at going o TNA, Huh? I may have been ABOUT to join, But after that chair shot rule it really F'ed that up, So, I would'nt consider it a "Fail".

Jeff notices the sudden change of expression in Matt's face as he averts his eyes to Edge before back to him

Jeff:Matt calm yourself..ya see unlike you. I've managed to put the past behind me. Tell me why is it you hate this man with such a passion? Is it because he stole Amy from you all those years ago? Reflect on that bro..it was YEARS ago and you're still clinging to it. It's pathetic..this is one of the many times Im ashamed to be your brother. Amy was like a sister to me,but lets face the facts...the broad was a straight up wh0re. And as far as you failing goes..truth be told bro you actually have been failing for the longest time. When I managed to get myself a few title reigns under my belt..you always got jealous for the simple fact that Im the better sibling out of you and me.
Back to top Go down
The Master Manipulator
Jobber
Jobber
The Master Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:50 pm

Edge:

Jeff notices the sudden change of expression in Matt's face as he averts his eyes to Edge before back to him

Jeff:Matt calm yourself..ya see unlike you. I've managed to put the past behind me. Tell me why is it you hate this man with such a passion? Is it because he stole Amy from you all those years ago? Reflect on that bro..it was YEARS ago and you're still clinging to it. It's pathetic..this is one of the many times Im ashamed to be your brother. Amy was like a sister to me,but lets face the facts...the broad was a straight up wh0re. And as far as you failing goes..truth be told bro you actually have been failing for the longest time. When I managed to get myself a few title reigns under my belt..you always got jealous for the simple fact that Im the better sibling out of you and me.

Edge grins clearly not bothered at all by the fact that Matt still hates his guts

Edge:
" You should be thanking me for taking Amy from you I did you a favor . Let's be honest she was to much women for you anyway . And I know I almost ruined your career to but let's be honest . It was not really much a career anyway Matt to listen to what Jeff is telling you . Maybe you'll learn something and save yourself a ass beating in the process . "
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:50 pm

Ethan Awesome wrote:

::The Miz "The Awesome one":Run into Chriistian for a second not looking where he's going as he turn himself around now facing Christian::

"For god sake now can you watch where the hell you're going next time? I'll have business to take care of ya know."
Christian laughs at what Miz says.

Christian: Miz, running into someone and then yelling at them is not the way to start a conversation. No hi? No how are you?
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Ethan Awesome wrote:

Christian laughs at what Miz says.

Christian: Miz, running into someone and then yelling at them is not the way to start a conversation. No hi? No how are you?
::The Miz laugh and rub his chin::

"Why should i say hi to you? someone who hasn't been Champion before. see Christian i would figure this out that you're nothing more than a loser, rather than that you're not even that good of a wrestler just face it."
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Matt: *Shakes his head, obviously annoyed now* You think I care about Amy nowadays? I don't. Jeff, Look I Don't care what you think about your Edgy-kins, He'll turn on you eventually, and then you'll be sorry you didn't listen to big brother. Enjoy your career while you can, Jeff, cause I've learnt that you can't trust Edge, here. So, Here's a deal for ya Edge, I'll be willing to forgive and forget if for once, Edge just says...... SORRY, for almost side-lining me for ages. I've never heard him apoligize for that once.
Back to top Go down
JB 2.1
Jobber
Jobber
JB 2.1

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Anderson and Raven arrive, whoop de freakin doo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~World Wrestling Generation~   ~World Wrestling Generation~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~World Wrestling Generation~
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next