The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+12
The Heart Break #YEEL
Killer Queen
Oriadon
Jarrett
Like a bwoss
White guy
Richie
American Wolf
Bleed Green
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jigsaw*
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:05 pm

OOC: Jigsaw to chat box please.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:51 pm

OT: Who's tryin to RP?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:11 pm

I can!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:14 pm

Kane

*backstage pacing back and forth, his WWE Title sitting on a storage crate near by*

Dean Ambrose

*walking backstage with his Intercontinental Title around his waist, and a smug look on his face*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:16 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*backstage pacing back and forth, his WWE Title sitting on a storage crate near by*

Dean Ambrose

*walking backstage with his Intercontinental Title around his waist, and a smug look on his face*

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Tumblr_mjagr2fShQ1s0sd2mo2_250

Seth Rollins walks down the hallway with a confident smirk on his face as he fixes the glove on his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:18 pm

Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Dean Ambrose

Seth Rollins walks down the hallway with a confident smirk on his face as he fixes the glove on his right hand.

Dean Ambrose

*catches him out of the corner of his eye, he approaches Rollins and slicks his hair back*

"Just what the Hell does the Rock think he is doing? Interfering in the Shield's business is the worst mistake he has ever made, and tomorrow night, I will make sure this statement becomes true!"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose

*catches him out of the corner of his eye, he approaches Rollins and slicks his hair back*

"Just what the Hell does the Rock think he is doing? Interfering in the Shield's business is the worst mistake he has ever made, and tomorrow night, I will make sure this statement becomes true!"

[Rollins grins ever so sadistically as he can't wait to see it be done and will be there if he is needed. He smirks knowing that soon The Shield will have the IC and US Championships.

SETH ROLLINS ---
"A grave mistake he made and to interfere with our business is an injustice... with that justice will be served as well when I am named the United States Champion which I should have been handed directly by Kurt Angle... actually Vince McMahon himself! People need to open their eyes... and see the truth... and believe in the shield!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose

[Rollins grins ever so sadistically as he can't wait to see it be done and will be there if he is needed. He smirks knowing that soon The Shield will have the IC and US Championships.

SETH ROLLINS ---
"A grave mistake he made and to interfere with our business is an injustice... with that justice will be served as well when I am named the United States Champion which I should have been handed directly by Kurt Angle... actually Vince McMahon himself! People need to open their eyes... and see the truth... and believe in the shield!"

Dean Ambrose

*points to Rollins then to himself*

"You and I, the un-deniable future of this company! Right now, I'm the Intercontinental Champion...Soon you will capture the United States Championship! But why stop there? The WWE and World Titles are there for the taking! And men like Christian and the Rock are standing in our way to greatness. Justice will indeed be served, starting tomorrow night on Smackdown. You will advance in the United States Title hunt, and I'll crush the Rock underneath my boot!"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:44 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose

SETH ROLLINS ---

Dean Ambrose

*points to Rollins then to himself*

"You and I, the un-deniable future of this company! Right now, I'm the Intercontinental Champion...Soon you will capture the United States Championship! But why stop there? The WWE and World Titles are there for the taking! And men like Christian and the Rock are standing in our way to greatness. Justice will indeed be served, starting tomorrow night on Smackdown. You will advance in the United States Title hunt, and I'll crush the Rock underneath my boot!"

[Rollins begins to smile at the sound of that future, Rollins and Ambrose becoming the World Heavyweight and WWE Champions... it is a future they desire to live in.

SETH ROLLINS ---
"That sound like a GREAT future to live in, a future we NEED to live in and fix what has been ruined and broken by undeserving people! Seth Rollins... Dean Ambrose... will own this company... The Shield will own this company and we will prove it on Smackdown, whoever advances to the finals with me... I say we give them a little lesson."
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:21 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:

When Madison walks inside "her" locker room she notices a couple of the other divas belongings. She wastes no time in throwing them outside the locker room as they have no business being in there anyways, but she decides to not move one thing; Paige's Divas Championship.

Paige

*walks toward the Divas locker room and notices some of her belongings as well as other divas' belongings. Paige picks her things up and opens the door. She walks in. Paige notices her Title sitting where she left it, then she notices Madison Rayne*

"Just who the Hell do you think you are?"

Ot: i sent this from my phone, when I get back home I'll reply if you've replied by then!

MADISON RAYNE: Who and exactly what are you?

Madison begins to chuckle lightly by herself as she watches Paige from the reflection of the mirror that she’s sitting in front. Madison is sitting in a hair that’s very high off the ground with her legs crossed. The chair was a part of some of the changes Madison had made. The locker room looked much different than before. She took it upon herself to redecorate and make the locker room fit her standards. She got new furniture and also decided to bring in a large portait to finish up the room. It really added character, she thought each time she looked at it in awe. Before Paige walked in she had a brush in her hand and was doing her hair but she put it down as she looked at the Diva.

MADISON RAYNE:You know what you look like? You look like one of those little fourteen year old girls who’s trying to rebel by wearing black and listening to rock bands to get their Daddy mad.That’s cute. Really I mean, it melts my hear-What are you looking at? [she pauses] Oh, I know what you’re looking at. You see while I was making some changes around here, you're welcome by the way, I just couldn’t bear to move that championship. It just looked so good in my hands and next to my stuff and I figured since I’m going to take it from you anyways I might as well leave it. Believe me doll when I say I will take it, because I get what I want.

Paige

"Is that so? You seem kind of biased? Correct me if I'm mistaken. But I don't think I am."

*Paige walks over and grabs her Divas Title, placing it on her shoulder*

"I don't know who you are...but I can tell you that I do know that all of this. Your little customizing of the Divas locker room...Yeah it isn't staying like this."

*Paige starts tears the portrait off of the wall and smirks at Madison*

"Let's start over shall we? Let me be the first to welcome you to the WWE...I'm Paige, the Divas Champion. And if you don't like the way things are ran around here, I advise you to get the Hell out before I put you in your place."

*Paige smirks at Madison waiting for a response*

Madison shrieks when Paige rips the poster off and covers her mouth in horror. She shakes her head and tries to regain her cool. Madison hops down from her chair, which is bedazzled, and takes the picture from Paige's hands.

MADISON RAYNE: Get your grubby little hands off that and you’re going to put me in my place? [She laughs.] You know where my place is, Paige? It’s on top.. above you. So if you want to put me in my place well then go ahead. I’ll be super happy if you did because I belong there way more than you do. As much as I’d like to go on about how much I belong there I won’t. One, we don’t have the time for that. Two, it would just make you feel like crap hearing things I’ve done that you haven’t done and never will do and I don’t want that. I don’t want to remind you that you’re a nobody that only won the title because she had no competition. I don’t want to do that. I don’t want to tell you that your reign as champion right now means nothing because you’ve done nothing and beat no one impressive, because that would just make you feel bad about yourself knowing that if I wanted too I could face you one on one any day of this week and beat you and take that championship. So with that being said.. [She smiles.] Why don’t you take your ghastly little twelve year old body and hit the tanning salon or something? I will pay for it myself if you don’t have the money, which you probably don’t, because if you did you wouldn’t wear clothes that look like they came from the second hand store.

Paige

*crosses her arms and shakes her head with a smile on her face*

"You must love to hear yourself talk don't you? Want to know what I hear as you rant away? Blah...blah..blah, blah! So go ahead, insult me all you want. Tell me my Title reign doesn't mean anything. Tell me that I dress way out of style. Go ahead, because in the end, it turns into motivation. And that motivation turns into me kicking your ass all over this arena! If you want me in that ring, bring it on, because I want you!"

Madison pretends to gag as she listens to Paige. She pays no respect to the diva and barely listens to her as she speaks.

MADISON RAYNE:Do you realize how corny ever word that comes out of your mouth sounds? I feel like I'm watching a horrible movie. If you want me, you got me. I'll have no problem showing you what a real champion looks like but be aware that when I beat you whenever we face each other I'm going to come after your championship right after that. So take your championship and hold it high. Go to sleep with it, whatever. Just cherish the last few moments you have with it because the clock is ticking, sweet heart.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:09 am

Granger wrote:
-- ATTENTION --
Layout, pictures, and font all finished, preview of Smackdown looks good... now to write this thing!
Any segments or anything please PM the ideas, any match writers or people who wanna write segments, PM and i'll give details.
Help is loved but even without Smackdown will be finished, but help would be nice and with effort comes reward....
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:28 am

Tweeted by Cody Rhodes and The Miz:

#NewThemeMusic

Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:50 am

OT-If someone is ??? does that mean they are available to be picked up?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:32 am

The Heart Break #HEEL wrote:
OT-If someone is ??? does that mean they are available to be picked up?

Yes sir.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:54 am

Then I shall pick up Dolph Ziggler!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:00 am

The Heart Break #HEEL wrote:
Then I shall pick up Dolph Ziggler!

you got it
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:26 pm

Edge arrives with the World title strapped to his waist and David Otunga following closely behind

off: Granger can I also pick up The Brian Kendrick?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:34 pm

OOC: Of course Dan!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:24 pm

The Brian Kendrick arrives, he does his TBK dance into the arena wearing one of his custom leather jackets.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:54 am

SMACKDOWN QUESTIONNAIRE

A.) What will Christian's announcement be??
B.) What are you looking forward too?
C.) Any predictions?
D.) Hype levels out of 1 to 10?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:17 am

============================================
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
AIR DATE: FRIDAY MARCH 8TH, 2013
DURATION: TWO HOURS
NETWORK: SYFY NETWORK
SHOW TITLE: "LET'S MAKE IT INTERESTING."

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 8_zpsaaba9bf4

Kane’s pyro erupts on the stage and the lights go black. After a few moments his theme and signature lighting hits. The WWE Champion walks out to a huge pop! Kane enters the ring and retrieves a microphone.

Kane ---
"WrestleMania 29…It’s just on the horizon. And here I stand, the WWE Champion. As a child, I never dreamed a moment like this...Headlining WrestleMania! Let’s look back to almost 16 years ago. The fire had risen from the ashes for the first time. The landscape of the WWE was forever changed as I, the Devil’s Favorite Demon walked down that aisle…ripped the hinges and door of a cell, stepped over those ropes, and dropped my brother right on his head! The only dream I was living was a nightmare…A nightmare that was instilled in everyone that came face to face with me. Hell bent on the vengeance I sought out for. Never in my mind would I think that this WWE Championship would be a goal here. Now…Now this Championship, it is proof that I am still the monster that I have been, and always will be. I vow to become one of the most dominant WWE Champions in the history of the WWE! But I’m missing something. To begin this new journey…I need a contender. John Cena was brutally assaulted by Brock Lesnar, injuring him to the point to where he can’t compete. I must say…It is a good think you’re injured Cena, because there was no way you were taking this Title from me. The beating Lesnar gave you was only a small fraction of the one you would have received from me! But onto what I was speaking about…The general manager has yet to name a #1 Contender for the WWE Championship. Whoever that may be when the time comes, I promise to…No I vow! I vow to go onto WrestleMania, walk down that ramp with the WWE Championship around my waist…And incapacitate my opponent to the point he will not want to come after this Title again. So Kurt Angle, if you don’t name a #1 Contender, I have no problem with going to the back, finding one myself, and deliver just small fraction of the pain he will endure at WrestleMania!”

Kane drops his microphone and begins to raise his arms to ignite his pyro, but he is interrupted by the music of Christian! Christian walks out onto the stage to a big pop.

Christian ---
"Be careful what you wish for Kane! I hope you realize what it means to be WWE Champion. You see like you, I was the World Heavyweight Champion, but never the WWE Champion. I fully intend to change that soon. Do you see what is in my hand? The Money in the Bank contract! I can use this whenever I want, when I want. But you should know a little about this too. Just remember Kane, I control the fate of that WWE Title…Whether you like it, or not!”

Christian drops his microphone and holds up the briefcase, Kane shows his sinister smirk and does his pyro in the ring. Kane and Christian have a stare down.

- Jigsaw

=======================================================================================

United States Championship Tournament - Semi-Finals
[Seth Rollins vs Christopher Nowinski]
=================

-- SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA! --

=================

-- BEETHOVEN'S 5TH SYMPHONY! --

=================

Seth Rollins comes out first through the crowd. Christopher Nowinski comes out next, and he lectures the crowd on how he will become the United States Champion after this tournament is over. He enters the ring and the bell sounds. Nowinski and Rollins lock up. Rollins with a knee to the gut! Seth Rollins pounds away, and then hits a suplex! Rollins hooks the leg. 1, 2, kick out! Rollins mounts Nowinski and hits multiple blows to the head before the referee pulls him off. Seth Rollins taunts Nowinski to get up. Nowinski gets to his feet and Rollins goes for the super kick! Nowinski catches him and spins him around. Nowinski hits a back suplex! He hooks the leg. 1, 2, kick out! Nowinski now taunts Rollins to get up. Rollins staggers to his feet and Nowinski hits a combo of clotheslines! Rollins gets to his feet again and Nowinski makes him eat a drop kick! Christopher Nowinski makes the cover! 1, 2, kick out! Christopher Nowinski leaps up and drops a knee across the chest. Nowinski calls for the Harvard Buster! Rollins uses the ropes to get to his feet, and Nowinski sets him up. Seth Rollins counters. He nails a super kick! Nowinski falls into the ropes and rebounds back at Rollins dazed. Seth Rollins connects with the Black Out! Rollins hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!

=================

Winner: SETH ROLLINS

=================

- Jigsaw

=======================================================================================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 6_zps7330d8c0

The cameras cut backstage where Cody Rhodes is walking around backstage obviously looking for something as he spots his new tag team partner, The Miz as he walks over to him with a smirk on his face as he pats him on the back.

CODY RHODES ---
"So you ready to completely embarrass your former rookie?"

The Miz smirks as he nods his head at his tag partner and begins to snicker thinking about it.

THE MIZ ---
"Am I ready? I am more than just ready... me and you are here to prove a point and take the glory back that we deserve! There is nobody better for me to face than a guy who never gave me respect! Tonight, we make another point!"

CODY RHODES --- "That is what I like to hear and plus we are both in the battle royal! We both have a chance to fight for the World Heavyweight Championship! Tonight, we do what we set out to do!"

Singles Match
[The Miz w/ Cody Rhodes vs Daniel Bryan]
=================

-- AWESOME! --

=================

-- FLIGHT OF THE VALKYRIES! --

=================

The Miz’s theme hits and he walks out with Cody Rhodes to a big negative reaction. The Miz and Cody Rhodes taunt the fans on the way down to the ring. Daniel Bryan comes out next to a big pop! The fans chant “YES!” as Bryan chants “NO!” Daniel Bryan enters the ring, and the Miz begins to taunt Daniel Bryan. The bell sounds and they lock up! Daniel Bryan with a side headlock. The Miz slips out and slaps Bryan in the back of the head. Daniel Bryan turns to him to see Miz laughing at him. Daniel Bryan throws a right hand and nearly decks Miz. Bryan unloads on Miz with a combo of chops to the chest and right hands to the jaw. Bryan throws Miz into the ropes. Daniel Bryan with a leaping spinning elbow! Bryan hooks the leg. 1, 2, kick out! Daniel Bryan gets the Miz to his feet and throws him into the corner. Bryan runs for the leg drop, but Cody Rhodes pops up on the apron and pushes the Miz out of the way! Daniel Bryan crashes into the corner and falls to the canvas. The Miz goes for the cover! 1, 2, kick out! The Miz gets Daniel Bryan to his knees, and he hits his signature DDT! Miz hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! The Miz lifts Bryan to his feet, but Bryan counters him. Daniel Bryan runs to the ropes, but he is tripped up by Cody Rhodes! The referee does not catch it. The Miz hits a clothesline on Daniel Bryan and he goes for the cover. The Miz puts his feet up on the ropes for leverage, but the referee immediately catches him this time! The Miz gets into an argument with the referee. Daniel Bryan comes from behind and rolls him up! 1, 2, kick out! Miz quickly pops up and he runs at Bryan, Bryan catches him and tries to lock in the No Lock! Miz looks like he is about to tap out, but he reverses and counters into a roll over pinning attempt! Miz pulls on the tights! 1, 2, 3!

=================

Winner: THE MIZ

=================

- Jigsaw

As the match end, The Miz and Rhodes begin to jump Daniel Bryan until suddenly out comes running Mr. Anderson! He slides in to clear house and oddly save Daniel Bryan.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 1-1_zpsd4b9b22a

Just as the match had ended the theme music of Brock Lesnar blares throughout the arena and the crowd goes insane! Brock comes walking out with anger on his face as he walks to one side of the ramp to the next before heading down the ramp and Justin Roberts is already up to hand out his microphone to Brock who approaches and snatches the mic and nods his head at Roberts before turning and heading up the steel steps and into the ring with microphone at his mouth not paying any attention to any of the other superstars still getting up and leaving.

BROCK LESNAR ---
"Sorry to interupt your celebration but there is something that I have to say and why not now... Kurt Angle... me and you go way back and we have had some of the greatest matches in the WWE. You see here is the thing Kurt... your ego needs to be checked. You think that you are the best when your not even in the top 5... You want get that through your head so I am going to get it in their for you. I could go back there right now and beat you to a inch of your life but I won't... why? So I can scare you... I don't let you fight me... but I beat up everybody around you... first... TONIGHT! I want to show everybody the true results of the finals! Fuck the title! I just want Edge... one on one. So what do you say Edge? Are you afraid?"

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Edge-_zpse5a4821a

Suddenly the theme music of the Rated R Superstar, Edge blares through the sound system and the crowd goes crazy in a loud pop of boos and yet cheers as Lesnar stares down the entrance as out he walks. Edge comes from the back with his World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder and a scowl on his face and David Otunga right behind him. He stops at the top of the ramp and Otunga hands him a microphone and Edge scratches his head.

EDGE ---
"You want a match? Umm... who in the hell are you to challenge me to a match? I am the World Heavyweight Champion, do you got that Brock? You know why I am the World Heavyweight Champion? Because somebody has some attitude problems and injure people... heez how sick!"

BROCK LESNAR --- "Yeah funny... your real funny Edge! Actually... no your not funny... you try to act like you are somebody big don't you... Adam... let me tell you something between us... I am Brock Lesnar... I am the former UFC World Champion... the former WWE Champion... and I would whoop... your... ass!"

You can see the anger grow in Edge as he paces back and forth and moves his hair back.

EDGE ---
You think you got me huh? You think you are better than me? I am a Hall of Famer! I am the World Heavyweight Champion! You want a match... well it's on!"

United States Championship Tournament - Semi-Finals
[Alberto Del Rio vs AJ Styles]
=================

-- GET READY TO FLY! --

=================

-- REALEZA! --

=================

AJ Styles' music hits first and receives a large pop. Right behind him is Alberto Del Rio, who enters after being introduced by his personal ring announcer. The bell rings. The lock up and Alberto puts AJ into a head lock which he pushes out of and goes into the ropes. Alberto knocks him when and backs himself into the ropes. AJ jumps out of the way and hits him with an arm drag when he returns followed by a drop kick when he gets up. AJ backs into the ropes and hits Alberto with a knee to the face which has high impact. Alberto's hands quickly grasp his face but AJ gives him no breathing time. He goes for the pin. 1, 2 , kick out. AJ lifts Alberto so that he's in the sitting position and kicks him in the back. AJ picks Alberto up and backs up. He begins to spin, appearing to be going for some sort of move but Alberto reverses quickly with a clothesline. Alberto picks AJ up and kicks him in the gut before hitting him with a German suplex. He sits in the mat and breaths for a second before helping AJ up and executing a tilt-a-whirl back breaker. AJ feels the impact and cries out in pain. Alberto rolls him over and goes for the pin. 1, kick out. He slams the mat in frustration and stands up in disbelief. He waits for AJ to get up and he irish whips him into the corner. Alberto follows behind him quickly and AJ nails him with an elbow which sends Alberto stumbling. Alberto returns and sends AJ over the ropes. He goes to for a punch but receives one from AJ instead. AJ holds onto the rope and flies over the ropes with an arm bar. He quickly picks Alberto up and sets him up for the Styles Clash before hitting it. He goes for the pin. 1, 2 , 3.

=================

Winner: AJ STYLES

=================

- Killer Queen

As AJ begins to celebrate The Shield are spotted coming from both directions as the run into the ring and begin to attack AJ Styles and shout at him!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 7_zps1c1a7fb7

DEAN AMBROSE --- When you look at this company, all you see is injustice. Left and right, this company is full of it. The Shield is here to rectify it.

SETH ROLLINS --- We don't talk about fixing the injustice, we take action. Me and Dean, we've done everything in our power to fix injustice, but we aren't finished yet.

DEAN AMBROSE --- Rock, you left the WWE, and went to Hollywood, and you think you can just waltz back into the WWE and pick up where you left off without any consquences? That's an injustice Rock.

SETH ROLLINS --- This company is not a movie set Rock! We think you've gotten a wrestling ring confused with a car chase in Fast Five. Or maybe as a pillow in Tooth Fairy. Your not a wrestler anymore Rock, your nothing more than an actor.

DEAN AMBROSE --- Rocky, its you and me tonight. You should not have saved Christian from the beating he deserved on Raw, and tonight your gonna pay for it.

SETH ROLLINS --- And AJ Styles, we're gonna wrestle at WrestleMania for the United States Championship. Dean is already the Intercontinental Champion, and count on it that I will beat you.

DEAN AMBROSE --- The Shield is going to fix this company, no matter the cost, one man at a time. Rock, Styles, you've been warned, believe in The Shield!

SETH ROLLINS --- BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!

- Jon

Non-Title Match
[Kane (c) vs DDP]
=================

-- VEIL OF FIRE! --

The WWE Champion, Kane makes his way out first with his championship over his shoulder. He doesn’t seem to be in a pleasant mood,

=================

-- YO IT'S ME, IT'S ME! --

While his opponent, DDP, is quite the opposite who comes out with a large grin. Before the ref gets the chance to signal the bell DDP stops him and begins to speak.

DDP ---
"It’s me… DDP. [he stops and lifts his head with a grin towards the crowd.] Kane, before we start this match I just wanted to talk to you about your treatment that you took months before. All your life you were referred to as the Big Red Monster because that’s what you are… A monster and you went for help. It worked a bit but at the end of the day it didn’t work to its fullest but that’s not a bad thing that’s a good thing. Why? I’ll tell you why. When you’re as angry as you are you can’t really get any worse can you? You can only get better. You can only get happier and eventually it will come with patience and with you continuing to work on it. Now you see just like me.. that I like me, you like me, and now you like you because of me, DDP. [he grins before removing his earpiece.]"

=================

The ref signals for the match to start and the two begin to circle around the square ring. The two go to lock up and DDP manages to spear Kane and back him up into the corner. Kane begins to lay right hands on him before pushing him off, sending DDP flying onto his back. Kane takes a moment to breath which gives DDP a chance to get back on his feet. Kane approaches him and gives him a knee to the gut before picking him up and hitting him with a side walk slam. He goes for the pin, 1, kick out. Kane gets to his feet and grabs DDP by his head. DDP reverses his hold and kicks him in the gut to hit him with a swinging neck breaker. DDP drops him with an elbow drop. He stands up and gives Kane a couple of kicks to the gut before taunting to the crowd much to their pleasure. This gives Kane some time to get some energy and when he gets to his feet DDP irish whips him into the ropes. When Kane returns he hits him with a big boot to the head. Kane applies a chin lock onto DDP which doesn't seem to be very effective as DDP begins to stand up. Just as when he begins to stand to his feet Kane throws him back down with pure strength. DDP gets to his feet and reverses Kane's next move with one of his signature moves, Diamond Dream, which a DDT. The two both lay on the ground and the crowd is divided. They both get to their feet and begin to exchange punches. DDP begins to get the upper hand and starts to get more in than Kane. He goes for the Diamond Cutter but is reversed when Kane grabs his throat and chokes slams him. He goes for the pin. 1, 2, 3.

=================

Winner: KANE

=================

The referee raises Kane's hand and just as he gets up he's knocked down by somebody. It's CM Punk! He begins to throw a couple of right hands and kicks at Kane before lifting him up on his back and nailing him with the GTS. The whole crowd is surprised. He looks down at Kane who lays beside a beaten up DDP. CM Punk then makes his way over to DDP. He slowly helps him up. DDP holds onto CM Punk for support and he looks at him in confusion. CM Punk then lifts DDP onto his shoulders and nails him with a GTS as well. No one had seen this coming and both of the wrestlers were confused. The show goes to commercial with CM Punk standing above DDP and Kane.

- Killer Queen

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 3-1_zpsf18168c4

As the show comes back from a commercial break, CM Punk is sitting in a familiar Indian style on the top of the ramp and with a microphone in his hand. As he stares into the ring at Kane and DDP, he begins to smirk just staring at them with the crowd in the background roaring out boos at Punk. A moment or two passes and Punk slowly raises up the microphone.

CM PUNK ---
"So here is what I have to say... you can boo me all that you want but the truth has to be let out eventually and what a better time than now. Alright... ladies and gentlemen, the truth is that I, CM Punk, have never been afraid of The Undertaker, as I will never fear The Undertaker because he is just a fony... a fake... a loser. And I am CM Punk... the Best in the World! I held the WWE Championship for over 365 days! That is hands down more impressive than winning at least one match a year for 20 years! I am a wrestler... do any of you even know what a wrestler is? Or is that before your time? Now Undertaker... you may be a wrestler but who have you faced in the past 20 years who is better than C... M... PUNK! Hmmm? Nobody! You really piss me off... The Undertaker! Just hearing that pisses me off! You got involved in business that you had no business getting involved in. I deserve to be the WWE Champion right now... not your lesser brother who can... not... straight up beat me... and that is why he is laying in the middle of the ring..."

CM Punk quits talking for a moment as the crowd erupts in boos as he covers his mouth just staring at Kane and DDP.

CM PUNK ---
"Kane... you are lucky that I am focusing on your Brother... or I would go ahead and take back my WWE Championship... you need to realize that I am better than you... better than your brother.I am the biggest name in this company.... people have forgotten John Cena and now they think about me! At Wrestlemania... I am the one to end the streak... I cement my legacy... I cement my position in the WWE Hall of Fame... 20... and 1... CM Punk ends the streak. That is what the future beholds... I do what Randy... Kane... Shawn... Hunter... Dave... or Flair could not get done... It is the last and only thing I need to do to without a doubt make the world realize I am the BEST... IN... THE... WORLD... I remember back at Wrestlemania 20... I was was focusing on Honor.... I was focusing on paving my way to being here today... and I watched Wrestlemania to see The Undertaker return with Paul Bearer... right there by his side... a mark out moment... versus the current WWE Champion... Kane. I saw you beat your brother... I watched year after year even as I made it to the WWE... then I quit caring... you were a nobody to me now besides a co-worker and only time you matter was when I was involved... now it is 2013... I think I am going to care again... looking back at all of the years... I wanna be the guy... the guy who slays The Undertaker and finally kills off The Deadman... you had to make this personal didn't you..."

CM Punk shakes his head and drops the microphone and stands up and stares in the ring. He looks up at the Wrestlemania 29 sign and crosses his arms.

Non-Title Match
[The Rock vs Dean Ambrose (c)]
=================

-- SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA! --

=================

-- IF YOU SMELL! --

=================

The Shield’s theme hits and out comes Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. Ambrose looks confident, but also a sinister look is on his face. The fans begin a “Rocky!” chant, and after a moment, the Rock’s theme hits! The fans rise to their feet as the Rock makes his way down the stage. The Rock enters the ring and the bell sounds. Ambrose goes right after the Rock and begins to hammer away with rights and lefts! Ambrose hits a kick to the gut. Ambrose throws the Rock into the ropes, but he comes back and hits a flying forearm! Ambrose quickly gets up, but the Rock makes him eat a Samoan drop! The Rock hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! The Rock lifts Ambrose to his feet and begins to hit a combo of right hands that sends Ambrose into the corner. The Rock hits one more big right hand that knocks Ambrose down. The Rock gets in a few stomps in before the referee gets involved. Dean Ambrose staggers to his feet, and the Rock goes for a spine buster! Out of nowhere Ambrose counters into a DDT! Now both men are down. The referee begins his 10 count. Both answer at about 8. They exchange a pair of blows, and Ambrose gets in an elbow to the jaw. Dean Ambrose hits a swinging neck breaker! Ambrose goes for the cover. 1, 2, kick out! Ambrose puts the Rock in a Sleeper hold! The Rock tries to fight it, but Ambrose has it locked tight. After a moment, the Rock begins to fade! The referee has no choice but to drop Rock’s arm three times. The first drop succeeds, followed by the second! As he drops his arm a third time, the Rock shows signs of life. Ambrose looks shocked as the Rock begins to battle to his feet! Ambrose starts pounding away, but the Rock battles back! He hits a spine buster on Ambrose! The Rock stands over him and calls for the People’s Elbow! The fans are on their feet as The Rock runs to the ropes, he leaps over Ambrose and rebounds again, only to be super kicked by Seth Rollins! The referee calls for the bell!

=================

Winner By DQ: THE ROCK

=================

- Jigsaw

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 5-1_zpsf9816ef4

CHRIS JERICHO --- "Last Monday Night RAW I was in a match with the World Heavyweight Champion, Edge which I lost. I'm okay with admitting that I lost because I know and you all know that if I were to face Edge one on one again man to man that the better man, being me, would come out on top. I shouldn't even have to tell you why but I'm going too and it's because I am the best in the world at what I do. What are my chances at beating him? They're pretty great because right now Edge is probably backstage gloating. He's feeling really good about beating the greatest wrestler to grace the ring but I bet you, no I'm telling you that he won't do it again. The thought of Edge being the World Heavyweight Champion disgusts me. That World Heavyweight Championship belongs around this gorgeous waist right here. [He grins and nods, receiving a couple of whistles from the crowd.] You people come here to see me. I am the high light of the night. When young kids enter the wrestling business it's not because they want to be like Hulk Hogan or for Edge for Christ Sake's. It's because they want to be like Y2J, baby!"

He pulls his mic back and the crowd begins to cheer loudly. They begin a "Y2J" chant and Jericho walks around the ring with a grin, waiting for them to die down a bit before continuing.

CHRIS JERICHO ---
"You win some and you lose some. We all have our off nights but I guarantee you if the match were to be for the World Heavyweight Championship the outcome would be a lot different. If Edge thinks he's so damn good and above everyone else I don't see why he would have a problem putting it up against me unless he's scared because let's face it that's what Edge is. He's a coward who hides behind a pathetic excuse of a lawyer by the name of David Otunga. What a joke Otunga is. Otunga and Edge are really a perfect match for each other and I know they're really close. I don't think I've seen a moment where Otunga wasn't glued to Edge's side and I hope they stay close because Edge is going to need someone to console him when I take what I want which is the World Heavyweight Championship. When I take that championship I'm going to make a promise to you all that things will never.... EVER be the same again."

Chris Jericho's music hits and he drops his mic. He stares into the camera for a moment before cracking a grin.

- Killer Queen

No DQ Match
[Brock Lesnar vs Edge (c) w/ David Otunga]
=================

-- HERE COMES THE PAIN! --

=================

-- YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME! --

=================

The match is begun as the beast wastes no time in going straight for the champ who uses his speed moving out of his way and sending him crashing into the turnbuckle! Edge runs at him and Lesnar rushes out at him like a bull running right through him and the crowd pops! Lesnar taunts for the crowd as the beast is on fire and grabs up Edge trying to show what would have happened in the finals of the Gold Medal Tournament! Lesnar picks him up as Edge begins to squirm away from Lesnar! He pushes him from behind as he is able to get away and following up with a dropkick! He waits and goes running full steam for the spear as Lesnar dodges this time sending Edge crashing into the turnbuckle and the crowd goes crazy as Lesnar roars out for them. Lesnar prepares to take out Edge as He begins to stalk behind him as he staggers to his feet when David Otunga had no other choice but to grab the legs out Brock Lesnar! Lesnar is shocked as he looks at Otunga and somehow Edge has the power to nail Lesnar with the spear! Edge follows into the pin attempt... 1... 2. Lesnar kicks out and the beast is angry now as Edge looks in shock and fear as he backs up for another spear! Lesnar is up as Edge comes running and Lesnar lifts him up and plants him with a spinebuster and the crowd pops once more! Suddenly Lesnar turns and stares at Otunga as he slides out of the ring and Otunga runs until Lesnar catches him and like a Lion, Lesnar snatches him up and nails him with the F-5 and the crowd goes nuts and to their feet! As Lesnar turns around he is caught by another surprising Spear as both men are out and the referee has no choice but to count! As he gets to 6 both men are almost to their feet and Edge is first up and slides in the ring as Lesnar will not stay down at 7 and storms the ring much more angry! Edge can not believe that Lesnar is still going as he goes back on the attack and Lesnar nails him with a big boot and as he gets back up a spear of his own and by accident taking out the referee! Brock grabs up Edge like a hungry bear as he lifts him up and delivers a devastating F-5 and goes for the pin as he realizes the referee is out cold! Lesnar goes to check on the referee as the crowd pops as Kurt Angle jumps from the crowd behind the commentating booth in his suit and then suddenly grabs a steel chair and enters the ring and stands behing Lesnar as the crowd begins to boo! As Lesnar turns around he is nailed by the steel chair! Kurt keeps up the attack as somehow manages his way up weak and tired as Angle nods at Edge and after one more chair shot Edge spears Lesnar as Angle wakes the referee! 1... 2... 3!

=================

Winner: EDGE

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 2-1_zps855d53b4

Just as the match ends Kurt demands a microphone as he begins to walk around Brock Lesnar with a scowl on his face and he raises the microphone up to his lips.

KURT ANGLE ---
"Who in the hell do you think you are Brock? How dare you challenge me for a match at Wrestlemania! I should fire you right here right now but obviously Vince likes you or something! You want a match with me huh! Well if you want it to be Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar one more time then lets do it! I am sick and tired of people thinking that you are somebody Brock! I have beat you before and I can beat you again! I am Kurt Angle... there is no way in hell you are better than me!"

Kurt Angle throws the microphone down at Lesnar as he raises his arms into the air and the Rated R Superstar, Edge and David Otunga who is still recovering from Lesnar clap for the boss.

Number One Contender's Battle Royal for the World Heavyweight Championship
[The Miz vs Cody Rhodes vs DDP vs M.V.P vs Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan
vs Chris Jerichio vs Wade Barrett vs Brad Maddox vs Shawn Michaels vs Raven vs David Otunga
vs Titus O'Neil vs Drew McIntrye vs Damien Sandow]

=================

-- AWESOME! --

=================

-- SMOKE & MIRRORS! --

=================

-- I'M HEAR TO SHOW THE WORLD! --

=================

-- BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! --

=================
- The Miz vs Cody Rhodes vs DDP vs M.V.P vs Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan
vs Chris Jerichio vs Mr. Anderson vs Brad Maddox vs Shawn Michaels vs Raven vs David Otunga
vs Titus O'Neil vs Drew McIntrye vs Damien Sandow

=================

The bell is sounded as the 15 men in this match begin an all out brawl and the crowd goes wild as the winner of the over the top rope battle royal will face the World Heavyweight Champion, Edge at Wrestlemania! Titus O'Niel and M.V.P go at it as Titus catches him with a big boot as Shawn Michaels his the Sweet Chin Music on Titus out of nowhere! The crowd goes wild as a brawl goes on as the men keep switching fights! Together the newly formed team of The Miz and Cody Rhodes team together to eliminate Damien Sandow as Jericho catches Rhodes with the Codebreaker! Miz goes on the attack as he tries to get out Cody to help. David Otunga goes running towards Titus O'Neil on the ropes with a clothesline as Titus pulls the ropes and Otunga goes over but holds on! He stands on the apron as Sweet Chin Music and David Otunga is out of the match! Daniel Bryan and Titus O'Neil go at it in one corner as Titus looks to get the best of Bryan as Mr. Anderson comes with the save again as him and Daniel Bryan begin to double team O'Neil with a double clothesline to close it off! Titus O'Neil is shockingly eliminated as Anderson and Bryan stare at each other and Anderson extend his hand and Bryan looks to the crowd who chant YES! YES YES! YES and Daniel shakes his hand! The two are then attacked from behind by The Miz and Cody Rhodes! Jericho nails M.V.P with a spinning wheel kick as the momentum grown within Y2J! Dolph Ziggler runs up and nails McIntrye with the Zig-Zag! Together the odd combination of DDP and Raven begins to double team and try to eliminate Shawn Michaels. Shawn elbows DDP and then punches Raven but Raven low blows him and DDP immediately turns and hits Raven not approving of the low blow and in the shock irish whips Raven and then runs with the clothes line eliminating Raven! As Raven is eliminated he is taken over by anger and shock as he flips out and grabs a steel chair from under the ring and storms the ring! DDP is taken by surprise by a chair shot to the bag and he hits him again for good measure! He grabs him up and tosses him over the top rope! Out of anger and revenge, DDP is eliminated but Raven isn't done there as he goes on the assault and refs come running out! Caught up in the distraction Cody Rhodes runs and catches Mr. Anderson by surprise and tosses him out of the ring! The Miz and Cody goes on the double team on Anderson's new friend, Daniel Bryan. The Miz hits him with the Skull Crushing Finale as Cody and him go to pick him up and Daniel Bryan is eliminated! This part of the match is growing in fire and electricity as suddenly Shawn Michaels nails the Sweet Chin Music on Brad Maddox and he goes tumbling out of the ring. It is down to Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Drew McIntrye, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Cody Rhodes and M.V.P but not for long as M.V.P is hit by the Sweet Chin Music and a Codebreaker as Michaels easily eliminates M.V.P as Jericho nails Michaels with a right. Ziggler tosses out Drew McIntyre but he is somehow to hold on but stagger up as Dolph nails him with the Zig-Zag eliminating Drew McIntyre. As Dolph turn around he is somehow able to have enough momentum to mover out of the way of the Sweet Chin Music! Dolph dodges and quickly goes to grabs Michaels and somehow he is able to do to! Shawn Michaels is eliminated by the former WWE Champion! It is down to the final four! The former WWE Champion, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho, The Miz, and Cody Rhodes as the crowd begins to chant Jericho! The three begin to run at Jericho as he nails The Miz with the Codebreaker and Dolph Ziggler accidently nails him with dropkick meant for Jericho and Jericho tosses The Miz out of the match! Jericho and Ziggler go at it as Rhodes goes to help Ziggler! Ziggler and Rhodes double team Michaels as they go to toss him out and he holds on for dear life! Suddenly Cody Rhodes grabs Dolph Ziggler and throws him out in a shock! Cody brags a moment to long as Jericho is back up and the crown comes alive and Rhodes tuns around into the Codebreaker! Jericho follows up with a clothesline to Cody Rhodes sending him out of the top rope!

=================

Winner: CHRIS JERICHO!

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 4-2_zps5ee8c8ee

As the match ends suddenly the theme music of Mr. Money In The Bank, Christian hits and Jericho looks confused as Christian joins him in the ring.

CHRISTIAN ---
Ladies and gentlemen, your Mr. Money in the Bank, and resident Captain of Charisma, Christian! All week I've been wanting to make this announcement in some way, and I knew I had to wait until tonight to make it all the more sweeter. You see all my life, other than wanting to be a Tag Team Champion with Edge, all my life my dream has been to main event WrestleMania. Now this Money in the Bank briefcase will come full circle at WrestleMania. All the way back at WrestleMania 21, Edge won the Money in the Bank briefcase, and won the WWE Championship. 8 years later, this briefcase comes full circle. I've always wanted to main event WrestleMania, and with this Money in the Bank briefcase, I can. For the first time ever, Money in the Bank will be cashed in at WrestleMania, and it will be me vs. Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship! It's amazing how things work, isn't it? Me and Edge grew up together, dreaming of being WWE Tag Team Champions, and we did it. We both go off on our own, and become multi-time Intercontinental and World Champions, and not only does Money in the Bank come full circle, but Edge and Christian come full circle. We became Tag Team Champions together, we've had amazing matches between us, The Hardys and The Dudleys. Two boys from Canada who grew up together, best friends, face each other in the main event of WrestleMania! Just 2 years after I stood in Edge's corner as he defeated Alberto Del Rio in what was thought to be his last match, I face Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania. Ever since we split, people have been saying he is the better man. I want to prove the world wrong, and what better stage to do that on than at WrestleMania? Edge and Christian, former tag team champions, going at it for the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania! With this Money in the Bank briefcase, I'm making it official! And Jericho... I won't screw you over like that... at Wrestlemania, I say lets have it be... Edge versus Chris Jericho vs Christian in a TLC!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Jericho_display_image_zps8f01af4f

- Jon

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 WWE_Logo_Ending__HD_

- Coding and Graphics - Granger -

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:34 am

SMACKDOWN QUESTIONNAIRE

A.) Best Moment?
B.) Most Shocking?
C.) Favorite Segment?
D.) Favorite Match?
E.) Favorite Superstar?
F.) Best Feud?
G.) Most Interesting?
H.) Rating?
I.) Feedback?

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:17 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 20121109_power_rankings

#1 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Arrow-up-green_display_image_zps3c79f26f
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Edge-wwe-16858855-100-100_zps47f666a6
- The Rated R Superstar beat the beast, Brock Lesnar and Chris Jericho in the same week.

#2 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 1337042680146s
- CM Punk made his message clear as he took out Kane and DDP and cut an ground breaking promo.

#3 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Arrow-up-green_display_image_zps3c79f26f
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Brock-lesnar-illness-100x100
- The Beast is back... he his ravage and ready to strike... Kurt Angle is messing with the wrong guy.

#4 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Red-arrow-down_display_image_zpsb395a9cf
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Kane_wwe_avatar_96x96_21530
- Kane fell short to Brock Lesnar but made DDP pay but yet CM Punk laid out the WWE Champion.

#5 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Arrow-up-green_display_image_zps3c79f26f
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Christian_wwe_avatar_picture_70701
- Mr. Money in the Bank, Christian has announced he will cash in his briefcase at Wrestlemania making it, Edge vs Christian vs Chris Jericho.

#6 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Arrow-up-green_display_image_zps3c79f26f
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Jericho150-100x100
- Chris Jericho had an impressive win in the 15 man battle royal to gain a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.

#7 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Tumblr_me4ryjnD5N1rbmjvuo1_500_zps4e457fbc
- The Shield is here and they are making their mark, the Intercontinental champion, Dean Ambrose, and finalist in the US Championship tournament, Seth Rollins.

#8 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Aj-styles-20090903034342009_zps42f9cdb1
- AJ Style has looked very impressive in his advancing in the US Title Tournament.

#9 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Kurt_angle_feature_zpsde96faac
- The Commissioner will face Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania and Angle has made his mark!

#10 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Red-arrow-down_display_image_zpsb395a9cf
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Undertaker_wwe_avatar_picture_95972
- The Deadman falls due to not being seen but after hearing Punk, I doubt he will be for long.

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:32 am

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 20120719_raw_header
MONDAY NIGHT RAW
AIRS: MONDAYS @9
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORKS: USA NETWORK
THEME SONG:
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT by KROMESTATIK

- Kurt Angle sneak attacked Brock Lesnar, he sure isn't happy about that!

- The Miz and Cody Rhodes will take on Mr. Anderson and Daniel Bryan.

- DDP and Raven had an altercation on Smackdown, what will happen on Raw?

- Christian will take on Chris Jericho in 2 out of 3 falls match.

- CM Punk has delivered a challenge to Kane, will Kane accept?

- The World Heavyweight Champion, Edge will host; The Cutting Edge. Guests: Kurt Angle & Brock Lesnar.

- The Divas Champion, Paige and AJ Lee will take on Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky.

Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:37 am

('The Show-Off' Dolph Ziggler walks around backstage upset about Cody Rhodes eliminating him from the number one contender's battle royal. He ponders on what is next for him on the road to Wrestlemania.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next