The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+12
The Heart Break #YEEL
Killer Queen
Oriadon
Jarrett
Like a bwoss
White guy
Richie
American Wolf
Bleed Green
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jigsaw*
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:04 am

Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:
Edge arrives with David Otunga

The Brian Kendrick arrives

As Madison is walking down the hall way it was almost impossible for her to not see Brian walking down the hall. She shakes her head as she gets closer to him.

MADISON RAYNE: Oh my god. You have to be kidding me... I have question for you, whatever your name is. When's the last time you've taken a shower? Because your hair looks greasy as hell. It's repulsive. I don't even know why I'm even asking you because you probably can't even function right now. You look like...I don't know how to word this...You look like you've smoken one too many bowls. I mean, do you even know where you are?

She snickers.
Kendrick

Who am I? I am THE Brian Kendrick. I've traveled the world over and am by far the most talented and intelligent superstar around. You see toots I dress how I want and I act how I want and yes I smoke what I want. Why? Because I can. Who is going to stop me? You? Or maybe your flavor of the day boy toy? You might say that I look like I haven't taken a shower, however I'm not the one that smells fishy.

Madison stops listening to Brian half way and begins to play with her nails. She has no respect for Brian and couldn't care less about what he had to say. She ignores his comments and just simply goes on with what she has to say. Madison begins to question him with a grin on her face. It's obvious that she's merely just trying to get under his skin and bother him.

MADISON RAYNE: If you're the most talented then why haven't I heard of you before? Why aren't you wrestling for championships? Please spare me the time and not say it's because you're never given the chance. I've heard it all before. Management is holding me back and if they would just give me the chance I would do something with it. Just save it, because I know that's the road you're bound to head down and I don't want to hear it. Unlike you, I prove that I'm the most talented diva around by winning matches. I prove that I'm the most intelligent diva because I outsmart my opponents, while you don't even have any at the moment do you? [She chuckles as she gives him a sad look, almost a look of pity.] Oh Brian, I'm afraid to say that I think you're all talk and I'm usually right in most cases like these.
Kendrick

Never heard of me? At least I have held titles in this company before barbie doll. I'm a former WWE Champion like it or not. If it wasn't for Triple H having an ego that won't let him put over people that ya know would show him up? Look at it this way at least I'm honest about the drugs I do. You think he is all natural? Oh no no no sweet cheeks. So I smoke a little weed, so what? Does it harm you? Does it stop you from blowing your way to the top? No so why should you care? The reason I'm not a world champion is because I smoke weed and I still hold a higher IQ than any other competitor out here and with Linda having to do her little running for office thing they would clearly attack that her top superstar is a "druggy". Kind of why you don't hold a title. You ARE the most talented woman here BUT you are also a slut so that kind of hinders where you are going to go.

MADISON RAYNE: Please humor me on how I'm a slut, Brian. I want to laugh. [She says, as she narrows her eyes.] Kind of why I don't hold a title? Don't you dare compare yourself to me, you inept pot head. Unlike you I'm actually in the run for a title.. at Wrestlemania! I'm going to take what's rightfully mine at the biggest stage of them all and win my first WWE Divas championship. I wouldn't want to win it any other way. [She says as she looks up, almost picturing it with a smile on her face.] What about you, Brian? Are you wrestling at Wrestlemania? I didn't think so and it's that's for a reason. They don't just let anyone wrestle at Wrestlemania. [She shakes her head, clearly getting angrier as she goes on.] And why does it bother me? I can't stand seeing low lives you like you backstage here. You make me sick. Want to know why? You make me sick because you're just so weak, which is why you go to taking drugs. It's pathetic. I don't need drugs. I don't need a toke from a joint to help me with anything which you clearly do since you chose to continue to smoke weed knowing that it's holding you back from the doing things in your career as a wrestler.
Kendrick

How are you not a slut? It is what happens with women like you. The tits get bigger by the day. You think that sleeping around with the suits doesn't make you a slut and that they want a relationship. Tisk tisk. Silly little girl. As for myself I haven't been here as long as you yet I'm already main eventing shows such as the last NXT. Now sure it isn't RAW or Smackdown but at least people watch when I'm on and don't use it as a break to relieve themselves. Let's be completely honest the women's matches are only used for men to masterbate to. Why else would you bimbos be out there in clothing so revealing all the time? Don't think that being a curtain jerker at Wrestemania makes you bigger than me. I can tell you for a fact that if some big superstar like Sheamus or The Undertaker were behind me right now I would turn around and slap them right across the face and have myself a spot on the card. I can make an impact here babe, why else would I have succeeded exponentially in both the WWE and TNA?
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:10 pm

White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:

As Madison is walking down the hall way it was almost impossible for her to not see Brian walking down the hall. She shakes her head as she gets closer to him.

MADISON RAYNE: Oh my god. You have to be kidding me... I have question for you, whatever your name is. When's the last time you've taken a shower? Because your hair looks greasy as hell. It's repulsive. I don't even know why I'm even asking you because you probably can't even function right now. You look like...I don't know how to word this...You look like you've smoken one too many bowls. I mean, do you even know where you are?

She snickers.
Kendrick

Who am I? I am THE Brian Kendrick. I've traveled the world over and am by far the most talented and intelligent superstar around. You see toots I dress how I want and I act how I want and yes I smoke what I want. Why? Because I can. Who is going to stop me? You? Or maybe your flavor of the day boy toy? You might say that I look like I haven't taken a shower, however I'm not the one that smells fishy.

Madison stops listening to Brian half way and begins to play with her nails. She has no respect for Brian and couldn't care less about what he had to say. She ignores his comments and just simply goes on with what she has to say. Madison begins to question him with a grin on her face. It's obvious that she's merely just trying to get under his skin and bother him.

MADISON RAYNE: If you're the most talented then why haven't I heard of you before? Why aren't you wrestling for championships? Please spare me the time and not say it's because you're never given the chance. I've heard it all before. Management is holding me back and if they would just give me the chance I would do something with it. Just save it, because I know that's the road you're bound to head down and I don't want to hear it. Unlike you, I prove that I'm the most talented diva around by winning matches. I prove that I'm the most intelligent diva because I outsmart my opponents, while you don't even have any at the moment do you? [She chuckles as she gives him a sad look, almost a look of pity.] Oh Brian, I'm afraid to say that I think you're all talk and I'm usually right in most cases like these.
Kendrick

Never heard of me? At least I have held titles in this company before barbie doll. I'm a former WWE Champion like it or not. If it wasn't for Triple H having an ego that won't let him put over people that ya know would show him up? Look at it this way at least I'm honest about the drugs I do. You think he is all natural? Oh no no no sweet cheeks. So I smoke a little weed, so what? Does it harm you? Does it stop you from blowing your way to the top? No so why should you care? The reason I'm not a world champion is because I smoke weed and I still hold a higher IQ than any other competitor out here and with Linda having to do her little running for office thing they would clearly attack that her top superstar is a "druggy". Kind of why you don't hold a title. You ARE the most talented woman here BUT you are also a slut so that kind of hinders where you are going to go.

MADISON RAYNE: Please humor me on how I'm a slut, Brian. I want to laugh. [She says, as she narrows her eyes.] Kind of why I don't hold a title? Don't you dare compare yourself to me, you inept pot head. Unlike you I'm actually in the run for a title.. at Wrestlemania! I'm going to take what's rightfully mine at the biggest stage of them all and win my first WWE Divas championship. I wouldn't want to win it any other way. [She says as she looks up, almost picturing it with a smile on her face.] What about you, Brian? Are you wrestling at Wrestlemania? I didn't think so and it's that's for a reason. They don't just let anyone wrestle at Wrestlemania. [She shakes her head, clearly getting angrier as she goes on.] And why does it bother me? I can't stand seeing low lives you like you backstage here. You make me sick. Want to know why? You make me sick because you're just so weak, which is why you go to taking drugs. It's pathetic. I don't need drugs. I don't need a toke from a joint to help me with anything which you clearly do since you chose to continue to smoke weed knowing that it's holding you back from the doing things in your career as a wrestler.
Kendrick

How are you not a slut? It is what happens with women like you. The tits get bigger by the day. You think that sleeping around with the suits doesn't make you a slut and that they want a relationship. Tisk tisk. Silly little girl. As for myself I haven't been here as long as you yet I'm already main eventing shows such as the last NXT. Now sure it isn't RAW or Smackdown but at least people watch when I'm on and don't use it as a break to relieve themselves. Let's be completely honest the women's matches are only used for men to masterbate to. Why else would you bimbos be out there in clothing so revealing all the time? Don't think that being a curtain jerker at Wrestemania makes you bigger than me. I can tell you for a fact that if some big superstar like Sheamus or The Undertaker were behind me right now I would turn around and slap them right across the face and have myself a spot on the card. I can make an impact here babe, why else would I have succeeded exponentially in both the WWE and TNA?

MADISON RAYNE: You know what? Then why don't you go ahead and do something like that instead of talking about it. That's all you seem to be capable of doing and that's talking. Go and make the huge impact you claim to be able to make and when you do come and talk to me. Until then shut the hell up because I'm sick of standing here listening to what you're saying and pretending I care because I don't. I really could care less, babe.[She says in a more rude tone, mocking him.] It's all bs at the end of the day, because when you go home and I go home when the day is over we both know that everything you have said tonight couldn't be further from the truth.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:13 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Angel_zps316d2a18
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 On_zps3b9bc07f
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 My_zps7be4d529
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Shoulder_zpsebfb02f4

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 525791_10150909726981026_290466472_n

'Angel on my Shoulder' blares throughout the speakers and the fans give Velvet a much needed mixed reaction

"Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring, from the BIG APPLE, Velvet SKYYYYY!"

The fans jump to their feet as Velvet makes her way out from the back. She waves to all the fans, and plasters a big sarcastic smile, which then escalates to a seductive wink and lip bite, as she turns her back to the audience, gives her big ole' ass a shake, and starts prancing down the ramp towards the ring. She ignores the fans reaching over for a high five and jumps up on the mat and looks out into the crowd like a captain of a ship and does her signature 'Let the Pigeons Loose!'. After some remarks made by the commentary she struts around the ring with a mic and begins to speak.

[]Let the Pigeons Loose[] Velvet Sky [] Let the Pigeons Loose []

"Boy you guys sure know how to please a woman don't you.. after weeks of excruciating relaxation, and a couple of massages, it has come to my attention that I need to step up my game now. It's come to that point where I just can't take it anymore! There's nothing left for me to do.. so I have to start cleaning house. The management has been absolutely brutal, and I've given this a lot of thought, so listen up GIRLS IN THE BACK. LADIES.. you will all suffer under my wrath okay? I'm not the Diva you all remember as a pushover. I'm new and improved. And if you don't believe me that's why I'm out here.. to prove it to you. So starting after Wrestlemania, after all those sassy cats get into this ring.. my ring, I should say.. I'm going to take back the title I so rightfully deserve. And I don't care if you JUST won it, or you've had it for a few months, because the bottom line is, I'm sick of waiting. I'm sick of being put in matches that are low. I want to get right back up there.. and to do that; I need to start taking out some competition to prove that I'm worthy of a shot huh? Well that's exactly why I came out here tonight.. I'm requesting a match.. and the GM can come out here and make it official, next week.. Velvet Sky wants a gauntlet match. Me.. against all the divas in the back.. and If I can pin them all one-by-one and be the last woman standing in that ring.. I'll be next for a title shot what do you think? Sounds like a money maker match to me.. now I need a GM out here right now!"

Velvet stands there and puts her mic down out of breath and awaits a response from the back
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:33 pm

ATTENTION!
Everybody who is willing to pick up another character, meet me on the Chat Box to talk of an character plan with me. Character will debut on Smackdown TONIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Kane

*walking around backstage with the WWE Championship on his shoulder*

Paige

*backstage walking around wearing her Divas Title around her waist*

Dean Ambrose

*backstage putting a beating on a punching bag, his Intercontinental Title lays near by on a chair*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:02 pm

White guy wrote:
SP wrote:
White guy wrote:
Edge

As Cena comes backstage Edge approaches him, he sees Cena is a little uneasy knowing their history and reassures him.

Edge
Whoa John calm down. I'm not here to start any trouble. In fact I'm here to applaud you. You finally did what I've been telling you to do for years and that is leave the children and their horny mothers and sisters behind. Leaving them in the dust will be the best decision you've ever made. You no longer have to be politically correct much like myself you can now do whatever you want whenever you want to whomever you want. I have no doubt that this Cena will destroy the bbq'd Mister Clean at Mania. THIS is the John Cena I've wanted to see for years. And as for your boy CM Punk. You should know that he has my support 100%. I HATE The Undertaker. I can't STAND the deadman. I personally was screwed against him at Wrestlemania so if someone is going to end that fuckers streak it should be CM Punk. What the two of you are doing I applaud, and you two have my support 100%. So bravo gentlemen. Make sure you get that one. two. three.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 123xh3

[Cena smirks before nodding his head.]

JOHN CENA --
"It's always good to know that we have another man apart of the Revolution. I mean, you were the one who told me to wake up, and I think I made it very clear that the old me is gone. Edge, I'm awake and ready. As far as WrestleMania goes, after you beat Chris Jericho and Christian, I beat Kane and CM Punk ends the streak, I think a celebration will be in order. We'll hit downtown, party until the break of dawn!"

[Cena laughs as a photographer runs up and snaps a picture of the two gentlemen.]
Edge

Christian and Jericho aren't going to be a threat to me. They are already at each others throats which is enough of a distraction for me to completely decimate the both of them. I'm currently playing them both like a fiddle much like I did Vince McMahon and the entire WWE Universe. They all thought I could never wrestle again, so I got put in the Hall of Fame which gives me a lifetime contract and I can't be terminated. All I had to do is go on vacation for a little bit and then with the side note of Hall of Famer by my name it will be easier than ever to be world champion whenever I want. Too bad for everybody else though that I don't plan on losing the ole strap anytime soon. As for you and Punk, WHEN you guys win the WWE gold and Punk beats that stupid streak of the Deadman you two will also be at the immortal status, much like myself there would nobody that would be able to touch either one of you. And as frosted tips himself would say the WWE would never be the same agayn.

Edge grins at stealing a catchphrase from his rival

[Cena begins to chuckle, remembering the time he hit an Attitude on Jericho, sending him into a garbage truck.]

JOHN CENA --
"Live me and CM Punk has said .. Come WrestleMania, The Revolution is going to begin, one way or another. You know Edge, we make you an official member, and Vince really wouldn't know what hit him."

[Cena stands there and thinks for a moment of the reaction on Vince's face if Edge along side John Cena and CM Punk brutally took out The WWE.]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:21 pm

The fans rise to their feet as the spot lights go all around the arena searching for the Shield. When suddenly a new theme hits...

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Ambros10

Dean Ambrose

*The WWE Intercontinental Champion walks out into the crowd to a massive reaction of boos. Ambrose un-straps his Title from his waist and holds it above his head for all to see. Ambrose has a slight sadistic grin on his face as he shows off the Intercontinental Title. Ambrose shoulders his Title and begins marching down the stair case toward ringside. Dean Ambrose hops the barricade and he stares down a fan. He walks around the ring and grabs a microphone. Ambrose slides into the ring. He looks out at the crowd as they boo. Ambrose shows no emotion as he prepares to speak.*

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Ambros10

"Look at all you people. Each and every week you remain blinded! It's been over half of a year people! It is time to face reality! Don't you see it? This is no longer the WWE you are all use to seeing week in and week out! This isn't Kurt Angle's WWE. No Shane McMahon's, not Stephanie McMahons! And certainly this is no longer the WWE that belongs to the Chairman himself, Mr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon!"

*The fans go into an uproar of cheers as Ambrose talks about Vince McMahon. Ambrose shakes his head, and looks frustrated that the fans are failing to listen. Ambrose pushes his hair back and adjusts his Title on his shoulder. He raises the microphone to his mouth again.*

"Why do you fail to see the truth!? Especially when it is standing in front of your own...Two...Eyes. Since our arrival here in the WWE, no one has been able to stop us! And it just isn't anybody who hasn't been able to stop us. It has been some of your greatest heroes! For an example, Ryback! Where is he anymore!? I don't see him! We can take this all the way to John Cena himself! You see unlike all of you idiots...John Cena has found his way. He has discovered the true meaning of the Justice that needed to be taken in by the WWE! You have to ask yourself people...How much longer will it be until you break? Until you give in to the Justice! I promise you...I promise the whole WWE Universe that this spreading of Justice is not an fatal disease! This Justice is about survival! Do bring new meaning to the WWE! Let's take my WrestleMania opponent for an example..."

*The fans begin a "Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!" chant. Dean Ambrose closes his eyes and looks down as the fans continue their chants. He allows them to get their chants out before finally looking back up at them with a smug look on his face*

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Amrbos11

"Now...Now...Now. If I can continue with what I was saying. You people cheer for the Rock as if he was here year after year! Month after month. Week after week...and Day after day! He calls himself the People's Champion. Please I will allow anyone of you people here tonight in this arena to explain to me on why the Rock is the best! Because when I see the Rock, I see a shell of a former great Champion who is now way out of his league. You see Rock! You left the WWE. You turned your back on all of these fans!"

*The fans begin booing like no other*

"Yeah go ahead! Go ahead and boo! Because deep down in your pathetic souls you know that I...Am...Right! The Rock comes to the WWE and acts like he can take what he wants, when he wants. Uh-eh! No...No way! Not now, not never! Now I want you all to look at my Intercontinental Championship resting on my shoulder, because I can assure you...It's not leaving this spot at WrestleMania 29. If the Rock would be better off not showing up. But if he has any ounce of dignity left in his body. He will show up at WrestleMania and he will get what is coming to him! The Rock will get what he deserves when I deliver him the beating of Justice that he has long needed! Ladies and gentlemen, I preach to you the truth. I'm your WWE Intercontinental Champion. I am...Dean Ambrose."

*Ambrose drops his microphone and looks out into the crowd with a blank stare. He holds up his Title as his new theme hits and the segment ends.*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:31 pm

Any more writers for SD?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:36 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Any more writers for SD?

I can do a little bit G! send some stuff my way.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:07 am

============================================
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
AIR DATE: FRIDAY MARCH 22ND, 2013
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORK: SPIKE NETWORK
SHOW TITLE: "BELIEVE THE REVOLUTION"

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 1_zps3d9acec1

Smackdown opens to some familiar names being called out. SIERRA, HOTEL, INDIA, ECHO, LIMA, DELTA, SHIELD! The fans turn to boos as Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose all come walking down through the crowd. The fans attempt to touch the stars, but security holds them back. The Shield enter the ring after jumping the barricade and Ambrose snatches the microphone off the hands of Justin Roberts before he has a chance to introduce anyone. Ambrose then stands in the center of the ring.

DEAN AMBROSE ---
"There has been a lot of speculation lately, regarding us and The Leaders of the Revolution. You see, we aren't aligned with, hanging out with, accompanied with, John Cena or CM Punk AT ALL. We took out Kane on RAW because we stand to correct the injustice that is here in OWWE, and we aren't going to let some Big Scary Red "Monster" walks around here and call himself a Champion. Hell, if it was Cena, we'd attack Cena."

Seth Rollins then grabs the microphone.

SETH ROLLINS ---
"And we don't care if CM Punk is the 1 in 20 and 1, as he put it. And The Undertaker? He leaves and comes back for a short period of time and you all cheer him? We hope that Punk ends the streak, but if he decides to chose a path of injustice, and get in our way. There will be no stopping us from running him over."

Rollins then passes the microphone on to Roman Reigns. Reigns moves his hair out of the way before speaking.

ROMAN REIGNS ---
"AJ Styles, The Rock, Alberto Del Rio and Shawn Michaels? It just so happens that in the near future, you guys are standing in our way. Tonight, Del Rio .. Shawn Michael's you two are first .. and Come WrestleMania, AJ Styles and Rocky ... You will have no other choice but to BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!

The three men then gather and all yell together.

THE SHIELD ---
"BELIEVE IN THE SHIE....!"

- SP

-- I THINK I'M CUTE! --

Suddenly the theme music of their challenger tonight, Shawn Michaels fills the arena and he comes dancing out as the crowd goes wild and he already has a microphone in his hand. Shawn looks into the ring with a big smile on his face as he keeps his eyes on Roman Reigns.

SHAWN MICHAELS ---
"So The Heart Break Kid is in your way huh? Well sorry buds but you are gonna just have to deal with it because NOBODY stops the show stopper! Now Reigns, the word around back is you need a match for Wrestlemania and it just happens that Mr. Wrestlemania needs a match too, so what you say! The Powerhouse of Justice, Roman Reigns versus The Heartbreak Kid, SHAWN MICHAELS!"

Roman holds his mic staring at Michaels and then smirks nodding his head.

ROMAN REIGNS ---
"BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!"

The music of The Shield hits and the lights dim. The Shield exits the ring before jumping the barricade and heading up the stairs, past the fans and to the back.

=======================================================================================

Non-Title Match
[John Morrison (c) versus Sheamus]
=================

-- AIN'T NO MAKE BELIEVE! --

=================

-- WRITTEN IN MY FACE! --

=================

The match begins as The NXT Champion, John Morrison stares down Sheamus who grins and taunts him as the match is underway and Sheamus's strength rules over Morrison's speed as he quickly powers Morrison down playing off to the crowd. Morrison gets up dusting himself off and then the two go back at it! Sheamus irish whips Morrison across the ring and as he comes back he jumps slamming into Sheamus! Morrison gets loud pop of boos from the crowd as he puts Sheamus in a choke hold using his legs as he strains and lifts trying to face the Great White to tap but Sheamus shows his will pushing up and somehow lifting Morrison up in a power bomb position and slamming him down to the mat and going for the cover! The referee almost gets a two count as Morrison kicks out and Sheamus looks upset as he walks off and waits for Morrison to get up! As he gets up he charges at him and Morrison jumps up knocking him down and smirks as he pulls Sheamus over to the turnbuckle and grabs a hold of it looking back before going for the Starship Pain! The champ connects as he goes for the pin, 1... 2... KICKOUT! Morrison is in shock as somehow Sheamus is able to kick out! Morrison pleads with the referee growing anger as Sheamus begins to rise up and Morrison grabs him tucking his head under his arms and going for a DDT! Sheamus pushes him away and just as he turns around he walks right into the Brogue Kick! 1... 2... 3!

=================

Winner: SHEAMUS!

=================

=======================================================================================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 2_zps0751f092

JOSH MATTHEWS --- "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with the Celtic Warrior Sheamus. Now Sheamus, you just won a really big match against the NXT champion, John Morrison. Do you think that sends a clear message to anyone watching?"

SHEAMUS --- "Of course it does. I mean why wouldn't it? A win over the NXT champion should put me right at the contention spot. If not then I won't be one happy customer fella'. You know something else fella? I'm not on the Wrestlemania card am I? And there better be a good reason behind it, or I'll start smashing skulls to get answers. The management puts me in matches and see's my potential, but they don't put me in title matches. I'm slowly rising again, and sooner or later I'll win back what's rightfully mine.. the WWE Championship."

JOSH MATTHEWS --- "That's easier said than done of course. You'd have to go through the winner of Kane and John Cena, two superstars that you have quite a history with, break that down for us.."

SHEAMUS --- "There's nothing really to break down here fella'. I don't see John or Kane as a threat to me. I've been on a roll, and I'm not looking to stop anytime soon. Who knows how Kane became the champion in the first place, and John Cena, of course won the Royal Rumble, which I should've won as well, but I wasn't 100%. It really doesn't matter who wins at Wrestlemania and comes out champion, they should know that I'm gonna' be coming for them, so this is a warning. Get ready.

JOSH MATTHEWS --- "You've been on fire since your return, whats causing this new aggression?"

SHEAMUS --- "I don't know? Cause I'm Irish? See; I don't care Josh.. it doesn't matter if I'm put in one match every month, I'll go out there and demolish my opponent, so that they feel the wrath of the Celtic Warrior. And mark my words..."

Sheamus turns to the camera and looks straight into it

SHEAMUS --- "John Morrison, that title will be mine and I am coming for the WWE Champion!."

- Nova

Rhodes vs Scholar Match
[Cody Rhodes versus Damien Sandow]]
=================

-- SMOKE & MIRRORS! --

=================

-- HALLELUJAH! --

=================

The bell sounds. Rhodes and Sandow engage in an argument. Cody Rhodes shoves his former tag team partner, and Sandow reacts by nailing Rhodes with a right hand. Rhodes drops and Sandow gets him to his feet. Damien Sandow unloads on Cody Rhodes. Sandow knocks Rhodes into the corner, but Rhodes ducks under a right hand. Cody rolls him up! 1, 2, kick out! Sandow and Rhodes pop up at the same time. Damien Sandow throws an elbow and catches Cody Rhodes in the jaw. Rhodes staggers back, and Damien Sandow drops him with a clothesline. Damien Sandow goes for the cover. 1, 2, kick out! Sandow looks at the referee with frustration as he shows him that it was only a two count. Damien Sandow calls for the Elbow of Disdain. He drops down, and Cody rolls out of the way. Sandow holds his elbow in pain as he gets to his feet. Cody Rhodes gets to his feet and hits a running neck breaker! Cody Rhodes goes for the cover. 1, 2, kick out! Cody Rhodes gets Damien Sandow to his feet and goes for an Irish whip. Sandow counters and instead throws Cody into the ropes. Cody Rhodes ducks under a clothesline, and comes back with a running drop kick! Cody Rhodes hooks the leg. 1, 2, kick out! Cody Rhodes gets to his feet and calls for the end. He sets up for Cross Rhodes. Sandow gets to his feet, and Rhodes kicks him in the gut and reels him in. Sandow counters out of his grip and shoves Cody away. Cody Rhodes leaps to the ropes and comes back hitting the Disaster kick out of nowhere! Cody Rhodes goes for the cover! 1, 2, kick out! Cody Rhodes looks at the referee in shock as he is shown he only got a two count. Cody Rhodes pounds the mat and looks frustrated. He taunts Sandow and tells him to just stay down. Damien Sandow gets to his feet, and Rhodes throws a right hand. But Sandow catches it and returns one of his own! He drops Cody and connects with the Elbow of Disdain! He goes for the cover. 1, 2, kick out! Damien Sandow gets to his feet and signals for Terminus! Cody Rhodes pulls himself up and turns to Sandow. Sandow goes for Terminus, but Cody counters right into the Cross Rhodes! Cody Rhodes hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!

=================

Winner: CODY RHODES!

=================

- Jigsaw

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 3_zpsc8f87ff5

Velvet Sky is seen walking backstage and bumps shoulders purposefully into Rayne. And turns around and smirks.]

VELVET SKY ---
"Well..well...welll... look what the cat dragged in. A worthless TNA pushover. When are you going to let go of the fact Madison, that your time to shine is almost up huh? ... No no no.. shh let me talk ok? Don't say a word until I'm finished, because I was looking for you honey. Listen up; remember what you and I had back in the TNA days huh? Remember how you, Angelina and I were running the show, and you were always one step behind just watching as we obtained glory? Well no.. times haven't changed, now I have a proposition for you.. we can go back to the old days, and you and I can rule over TNA as the queen... and, accomplice .. yourself, over WWE. We can do it.. that is.. if you listen to me. And what I have to say to you right now Maddy. I need you to drop the title at Wrestlemania. I need you to let Paige or Kaitlyn win the match...-"

[b]MADISON RAYNE --- "LET me stop you right there Velvet. Excuse me? Drop the title? Just like that? I don't think so, you listen to me.. I want you to know something.. since you've been gone i've done a ton of work here. And it took me so long just to show management that I had what it took to get here, and fight for the divas title. Now that I'm here, and now that I've got this match at Wrestlemania to become the champion you want for me just to throw it away?"

]VELVET SKY --- "Well, of course.. why wouldn't you? You know what'll happen if you don't Maddy? You do know... what'll happen...don't you..."

Velvet walks up to Madison slowly and rubs her cheek with the side of her hand with a twisted smile, and then pushes her up against a wall. And puts a finger up to her face.

VELVET SKY ---
"Of course you know what'll happen. See there are two options here.. now listen to me carefully alright? Option A: is you drop that title, let them win, and then you and I can run this place.. but it all means, you let me have the title. And option B: This is what you don't want. IF you choose not to drop the title at Wrestlemania, I'm going to make your life a living hell, and firework WILL go off do I make myself clear? I'm obviously, going to be the next divas champion, whatever happens at Wrestlemania is irrelevant. Option B is what you're going to stay away from do I make myself clear? I'm going to reign over the divas division soon, and all the women in the back, don't realize it yet, but it's happening as we speak. The plan is all set. So it's really a win-win situation.. take the option that's on the table Rayne.. you don't run this joint okay? I do. And you're going to do what I say.. when I say it, or I swear to god, I will put a hurting on you hun..'."

Madison looks at her but doesn't say a word because they haven't seen each other for a long time. And she knows what happened in the past.

VELVET SKY ---
"I take your silence as an okay? Very well then.. we'll see what you choose to do.. if you don't mind, I'm going to cut a short segment, and you better hope.. you choose the best option Maddy. Or I will come back for you. Either way..."

- Nova

-ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER!-

[Angel on my Shoulder hits, it blares throughout the speakers as more boo's shower the arena than cheers now after that segment with Madison Rayne, one can only wonder what's going through Velvet's mind right now.. or Madison's for that matter. Velvet walks down the ramp with a sly smile on her face as she heads right to the mat and does her signature let the pigeons loose!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 MUehc

[Velvet doesn't look too happy after she gives her junk a shake and heads right into the ring, she grabs a mic from outside and paces around the ring with malice intent upon her eyes.

VELVET SKY --- "Listen up.. I'm obviously not in a good mood, and let me tell you why. A couple nights ago, I came out here , and demanded a gauntlet match which I doubt will happen right? Well a girl can dream. So thanks to the management, who once again proved my point. The management, is too blinded to see anyone cutting promos. It's obvious. They don't pay attention, so I'm going to have to do a little more than just promo now. I need to make it clear to the management, that I'm next in line for a divas title match. I'll beat anyone you put me in the ring against. Madison Rayne , just had a little talk with me, after not seeing me for long time, good to see you again hun'. As for everyone who thinks Velvet will just sit back and WAIT again... NO, I'M TIRED OF WAITING. I've waited in the past, and now look, I'm waiting again. Surprise Surprise, nothing there. I want a title shot.. I want a number one contenders match. And I'll do whatever I can to get hold of that title once again. And Paige.. Kaitlyn, Madison Rayne, or any of the divas back there who think they can go toe-to-toe with Velvet Sky has a whole other story coming. See, a couple weeks ago, I've watched the divas division here crumble. And I thought to myself, jeez.. someone needs to spark a fire. Kaitlyn, Paige, and Madison is the most boring thing ever.. and thank GOD it's going to end at Wrestlemania. So you know what I will wait.. I'll wait until Wrestlemania is over.. but until then, mark my words, this isn't the last time you'll see me. And the NEXT TIME, you do see me, it'll be with the divas title around my waist..."

The fans boo Velvet as she throws the mic down and stops to the back, completely ignoring everyone, as the camera fades to black.

- Nova

Tag Team Match
[The Shield (Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins) versus Shawn Michaels and Alberto Del Rio w/ Ricardo Rodriguez]
=================

-- SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA! --

=================

-- I THINK I'M CUTE! --

=================

-- REALEZA! --

=================

The bell sounds. Seth Rollins and Shawn Michaels start out the match. The fans begin an “HBK!” chant. Rollins looks out at the crowd and tells them to shut up. He turns to face Shawn Michaels, and Michaels drops him with a chop to the chest! Rollins quickly gets up, and Michaels hits a combo of right hands and chops. He throws Rollins into the ropes and on the rebound, Seth Rollins connects with the back body drop! Shawn Michaels goes for the cover. 1, 2, kick out! Shawn Michaels drags Rollins to his corner and tags in Alberto Del Rio! Del Rio enters the ring and Michaels holds Rollins’ arm up. Del Rio delivers a kick to the gut. He pulls Rollins toward the center of the ring and connects with a fisherman suplex! Alberto Del Rio goes for the cover. 1, 2, and Roman Reigns breaks it up! Seth Rollins gets to his feet at the same time Del Rio does. Rollins hits a head butt that sends Del Rio backward. Seth Rollins hits a drop kick! He hooks the leg. 1, 2, kick out! Seth Rollins delivers a few shots to the head before locking in a sleeper hold! After a few moments, Del Rio begins to slip out of the hold. Shawn Michaels stomps the canvas to get the crowd going. Del Rio feeds on their reactions and battles out of the sleeper hold, but Rollins grabs him and throws him back down to the mat. Seth Rollins tags in Roman Reigns! Reigns enters the ring and stalks Del Rio around the ring. Del Rio pulls himself up, and Roman Reigns hits a big power slam! He hooks the leg. 1, 2, kick out! Shawn Michaels yells out to his partner. Roman Reigns taunts Shawn Michaels as he unloads on Del Rio. Michaels tries to enter the ring to help, but the referee gets in his way. As the referee deals with Shawn Michaels, Rollins enters the ring and the Shield connects with a double suplex! Seth Rollins slips out of the ring and back onto the apron as the referee turns back to the match. Roman Reigns goes for the cover. 1, 2, kick out!

Roman Reigns looks at the referee with a furious glare. The referee backs away, but doesn’t hesitate to remind Roman Reigns that he is in charge. Roman Reigns says something to him before turning back to Del Rio who is almost up. Reigns grabs Del Rio, but Del Rio throws a couple of shots in to the midsection! Del Rio hits an enziguri from out of nowhere! Now both men are down! The referee checks on both men then begins his 10 count! Rollins yells for Reigns to get up as Shawn Michaels gets the crowd going again for Del Rio! Both men are able to reach their partners and tag them in before the 10 count finishes! Rollins hops over the ropes and Michaels runs in through the ropes. They charge at each other, and Michaels hits a flying forearm! They both pop up, and Michaels begins to unload on Rollins. Shawn Michaels hits a back suplex! Shawn Michaels goes to the corner and starts stomping his foot and tuning up the band! The fans are on their feet as Rollins begins to get to his feet. Shawn Michaels runs for the Sweet Chin Music, but out of nowhere he is speared by Roman Reigns! Del Rio comes back into the mix and tackles Reigns through the ropes. They begin to battle on the outside. Seth Rollins staggers to his feet and exits out onto the apron as Shawn Michaels begins to stir. Seth Rollins spring boards and by accident hits the referee! Shawn Michaels nails Rollins with the Sweet Chin Music and goes for the pin but the ref is down! Michaels goes to stir the referee as he turns around into a spear by Roman Reigns! Michaels is out as the referee is woken by Roman Reigns and crawling over Rollins hooks the leg. 1, 2, 3!

=================

Winner: THE SHIELD!

=================

- Jigsaw

The cameras cut backstage as CM Punk is seen walking down the hallway. Punk has a black gym back strapped upon his shoulder as he stops and smirks at some co-workers. Punk then continues down the hallway, ready for his match tonight.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 10_zps0a1a9deb

Suddenly, John Cena walks up to his co-Leader of the Revolution with a smirk on his face.

JOHN CENA ---
"Hey! Any sign of Kane?"

CM PUNK --- "Nope, I think this is going to work out well my friend."

JOHN CENA --- "Good! We got a lot to talk about too, a lot has happened since RAW."

CM PUNK --- "Alright?"

JOHN CENA --- "Walk with me!"

CM PUNK --- I, I, Captain

The two then turn and walk off, out of the shot of the camera. The camera then zooms around the corner as the Leaders of the Revolution pass a doorway. The two continue to talk and walks as suddenly, The Shield pop their heads out from behind a corner and out a lockerroom door, watching the two as they walk.

- SP

Grudge Match
[AJ Styles versus The Rock]
=================

-- GET READY TO FLY! --

=================

-- IF YOU SMELL! --

=================

The match begins and The Rock and AJ Styles begins as The Rock sends Styles to the ring with an arm drag. AJ Styles hops up looking at The Rock with anger in his eyes as he and The Rock lock up again sending The Rock into the corner after a irish whip. AJ runs at him nailing him with a frop kick and the crown is in awe as AJ Styles takes control of this match. AJ goes to lift up The Rock as suddenly Rocky begins to go at him with blows. The Rock begins to grow momentum delivering a ground shaking spinebuster to AJ and taunting for the crowd. He goes to lift up AJ and holds him ready to sending him crashing into the mat. The Rock hit him with a DDT and going for the pin, shocked as AJ kicks out at 2. The Rock is shock as AJ is back up and the two go at it again. AJ catches The Rock sending him with an irish whip. He comes running back as AJ jumps up catching The Rock with a clothesline as The Rock had the same idea in mind. The two lays down on the ground as they try to get up from the ground and the crowd goes wild. AJ grabs the ropes and The Rock looks surprised as he rises up. The two look at each other and grin as they lock up and surprisingly AJ takes down The Rock to a knee. The Rock fights back as AJ tries to position The Rock for a DDT. The Rock pushes off as he hits the ropes, AJ runs at him as he jumps clothesling taking both me out of the ring! The referee begins to count as AJ rises and Rock Bottom! The red counts 7... 8... The begin to stir... 9... 10!

=================

Winner: NO CONTEST!

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 8_zpsdbc1ee0a

The Miz is walking backstage down the hall with a smirk on his face as he is ready to gain redemption and beat Daniel Bryan in a submission match. He has his head held high as he walks into his tag team partner, Cody Rhodes, who is wearing the same smirk.

THE MIZ ---
"Are you ready to come and watch the future tag team champion make an mockery of Daniel Bryan?"

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 9_zps42f40197

CODY RHODES --- "Is that even a question, I am going to be there to watch you teach a lesson! I already taught Damien Sandow a lesson and took him out of the picture and that is what you will do too, take out a pain from your past and end Daniel Bryan's hopes and dreams!"

THE MIZ --- Of course, the two of us will show why this road is so awesome, are you ready? I am up next!"

Cody Rhodes nods as The Miz smirks and the two walk off towards the ring.

Submission Match
[The Miz versus Daniel Bryan]
=================

-- AWESOME! --

=================

-- FLIGHT OF THE VALKYRIES! --

=================

=================

Winner: THE MIZ!

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 6_zps13223d54

Cameras cut backstage! The Rock is shown on the screen and the fans go wild for the “Great One!”

THE ROCK ---
“So here we are, just a little over two weeks before WrestleMania 29! You see the much has changed since the Rock last fought at last year’s WrestleMania when he went one on one with John Cena in the once in a life time match up! Now things have changed. Have they changed for the better or worse? As of right now the Rock thinks it’s worse! First off we have the three wanna-be S.W.A.T. agents running amuck around the WWE Universe doing whatever the Hell they want. That’s not good! So that is why the Rock has set out to stop the Shield. Seth Rollins…Roman Reigns…and especially you Dean Ambrose. The Rock gets his shot at WrestleMania to take the Intercontinental Championship off of Dean Ambrose. But now you see, there is yet another problem! AJ Styles…What in the blue Hell is going through your mind son!? First you were going to war with the Rock, brothers in arms! Now…Now this past week on RAW you turn your back on me…Wha-“

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 7_zpsa658c14b

Dean Ambrose walks into the shot with his Intercontinental Championship on his shoulder. Ambrose glares at the Rock with a smirk. The Rock keeps his eyes locked on Ambrose.

DEAN AMBROSE ---
“Listen to yourself Rocky…You really do believe that you’re still the “People’s Champion” don’t you? You put on your little act of winning these people over, and for what? To have it thrown all away. I must admit, the boys and I…Roman and Seth. We never would have expected AJ Styles to do what he did on RAW. You have to admit it though…You had it coming. Just like you will have it coming at WrestleMania Rock! You see when we meet in the center of that ring in front of millions…It’s more than just a match for my Intercontinental Championship. It’s your sending off, your good bye! At WrestleMania it is all over for you Rock. I will knock you so far into the future, when you wake up, you’ll be living in the Shield’s era. So do yourself a favor…Get some rest for WrestleMania, because I want you at your very best when I beat you!”

Ambrose continues to smirk. He turns away and walks off with the Rock looking shocked at what Ambrose just said. The segment then ends.

- Jigsaw

Singles Match
[John Cena versus Christian]
=================

-- LIVE THE REVOLUTION! --

=================

-- IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES! --

=================

Christian and Cena lock up, and Cena takes control and locks Christian in a headlock, leading him around the ropes before finally releasing him. Christian and Cena go to lock up again, but Cena boots Christian in the gut and begins firing shots into the side of him. Christian backs into the corner as Cena continues the shots into the gut of Christian. Cena then stops and backs up, hitting the ropes. Cena charges back at Christian, but Christian jumps up and Cena goes crashing into the steel ring post. Christian stands on the second turnbuckle, as Cena slowly comes out of the turnbuckle. Christian flips down onto the back of Cena, rolling him up for a two count. Cena gets up quickly and goes for a shot on Christian but Christian reverses it, sending Cena out to the floor. Christian smirks as he makes his way out with Cena. Cena crawls to the announcers table and Christian grabs his head, but Cena flips up Christian and slams him down on the table. Cena then lands a few knees into the guts of Christian before running him into the barricade. Cena yells out in anger before getting Christian up and rolling him back into the ring. Cena follows him in and wastes no time in hauling him to his feet. Cena begins flying those fists into the gut of Christian once again. Christian is able to duck one move and take Cena down with a clothesline! The fans burst into cheers for Christian. Christian slaps Cena across the face, stunning him. Christian then springs off the ropes before taking down Cena with a crossbody. After a few more minutes of some back and forth, Christian stops Cena from leaping off the turnbuckle with a steady dropkick. Cena crashes and burns as Christian crawls up to his feet. Christian signals for a KillSwitch, it connects as the crowd goes wild! 1... 2... 3!

=================

Winner: CHRISTIAN!

=================

- SP

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 11_zps48132b8c

Suddenly The Rated R Superstar, World Heavyweight Champion Edge hits the ring. Catching Christian off guard with a spear as he exits the ring leaving Cena angrily getting up! He lifts up mr. money In The Bank Christian hoisting him up on his shoulders and slamming him down to the mat below with an Attitude Adjustment!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 13_zpsd121e3e1

Cameras are with the WWE Champion, Kane! The fans go nuts for the Big Red Machine. Kane is pacing back and forth with his Title resting on his shoulder. As he turns, Brock Lesnar is standing there waiting for him. The monster and the beast lock eyes and have a long stare down for a moment.

BROCK LESNAR ---
“Kane…Let’s get things straight. You and I have our differences and our disagreements. So do me a favor, stay the Hell out of my way tonight.”

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 12_zps3d43741b

KANE --- “Stay the Hell out of your way? Listen Brock…Let me be the one to say. Stay out of my way. Things are personal between CM Punk and the Shield. Not only do I need to do this for myself when it comes to CM Punk, but I need to do this for my brother. And as for Ambrose, he and his Shield need to pay for what they did on RAW last week. Tonight I am going to make sure Dean Ambrose knows that it was a mistake for putting his hands on my WWE Championship! So as I said before…Stay out on the apron, and let me handle things.”

BROCK LESNAR --- “Whatever you say Champ…But when it comes time for my turn, you…Stay the Hell out of my way!”

The two continue to stare down as the fans watch the titantron with a ton of focus to see what happens next between the two behemoths. The segment ends.

- Jigsaw

Tag Team Match
[Kane (c) and Brock Lesnar versus Dean Ambrose (c) and CM Punk]
=================

-- LIVE THE REVOLUTION! --

=================

-- SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA! --

=================

-- VEIL OF FIRE! --

=================

-- HERE COMES THE PAIN! --

=================

The bell sounds and Lesnar and Punk start the match. Punk and Lesnar go right at it, trading blows, causing an all out chaos to begin. Lesnar backs Punk into the corner and fires shots into the gut of Punk, slowing him down. Lesnar then jumps back and charges at Punk, but Punk catches Lesnar with a boot. Lesnar staggers back as Punk jumps onto the turnbuckle, taking down Lesnar with a leaping clothesline. The two men have some good back and forth, until Lesnar tags in the Big Red Machine, Kane. Kane charges in and goes after Punk but Punk stays one step ahead of Kane and escapes the ring. Kane follows Punk out, chasing him around the ring. Punk runs over to the corner where Lesnar drops down, eyeing Punk. Punk goes to turn the corner, but instead jumps off the steps, leaping over Lesnar, causing Lesnar to clothesline his partner. Punk then rolls back into the ring and tags in Ambrose. Lesnar hauls Kane to his feet and pushes him in the ring, shaking his head. Ambrose begins laying boots into Kane, but then makes the biggest mistake of the match. Ambrose backs up, giving Kane time to get back to his feet, stalking him. As Ambrose runs, Kane grabs him by the throat, stopping Ambrose with a ChokeSlam! Kane goes for a cover, but Punk breaks it up. Punk begins laying an attack into Kane, until Lesnar slides in. Lesnar grabs Punk, but Punk kicks Lesnar in the head, sending him back. Punk then charges at Lesnar, taking him out of the ring with a clothesline. Punk then turns around, and is grabbed square in the throat by Kane. Punk shakes his head no, trying to escape. Suddenly, Ambrose runs over and slides under the legs of Kane, knocking him down to his back. Swiftly, Ambrose rolls up the legs of Kane, holding a leg full of tights. Punk uses this to jump onto the legs of Kane, holding him down. The referee counts to three, not seeing the hold by Ambrose. ONE! TWO! THREE!

- SP

=================

Winner: DEAN AMBROSE & CM PUNK!

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 14_zps18769548

As the match ends CM Punk and Ambrose begin to celebrate as Punk yells for his tag team partner to lift up Kane and he nods his head. CM Punk lifts up Kane onto his shoulders in a very familiar position readying for the G.T.S as suddenly... DONG! The goes crazy in cheers as suddenly the lights dim blue and Punk drops Kane ready for the Undertaker!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 15_zps45054057

CM Punk watches as The Undertaker is nowhere to be seen! Punk begins to smirk as he shakes his head turning back to finish off Kane who is ready grabbing CM Punk by the throat as suddenly Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns come running from the crowd and Ambrose attacks Kane and his teammates come to help as they knock him out of the ring tearing into him!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 16_zpsae399d09

The irish whip him into the steel ring steps and beat him down as they stop and walk off backing up the ramp leaving Punk, Kane, and Brock Lesnar. Punk smirks looking at Kane as he turns around right into the F5!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 John-Cena-Edge-john-cena-21393078-1920-1080_zps9887787a

Non-Title Match
[Edge (c) vs Chris Jericho]
If Christian interferes, he is stripped of Money In The Bank rights.
=================

-- BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!! --

=================

-- YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME! --

=================

=================

Winner: EDGE!

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 17_zpsb8822eb5

The Rated R Supertar Edge begins to celebrate in his victory as the referee hands him his World Heavyweight Championship and raises it up with his right hand as he touches his index finger to his head with his left as Chris Jericho slowly raises up and as Edge turns around he tries to catch him off guard with the Codebreaker but Edge dodges! He runs for a spear but Jericho dodges sending him into the ropes as suddenly the theme music of The Shield hits the arena and they emerge from the crowd leaving Edge and Jericho looking towards them. Seth Rollins locks eyes with Edge as they jump the barricade and The Champion and Challenger join forces in the ring as Ambrose nods his head and the group of rapid dogs begin to tear at the two men taking turns and switching as Edge is sent crashing out of the ring and the group focuses on Jericho lifting him up and ending him with a triple power bomb! Roman Reigns yells for them to get Edge as Rollins and Ambrose drag him into the ring and Reigns awaits for him to get up and then splits him in half with a spear! The crowd boos loudly as Reigns shakes his head and screams and Ambrose informs Rollins to lift Edge up and to add injury onto injury they lift him up for the triple power bomb! Rollins screams "BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD! The trio then proceed to leave walking up the ramp as...

-- IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES!! --

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 18_zpsc441ed9e

The crowd goes ballistic and jump to their feet as the theme music of Mr. Money in the Bank, Christian hits and he comes walking out with a serious expression on his face and his briefcase in hand as he stares at the two men out cold in the ring paused at the top of the ramp as he begins walking down the ramp and he locks eyes with Dean Ambrose holding his Intercontinental Championship and The Shield just allows him to pass as they stop at the top of the ramp and turn around watching as Christian slides into the ring and begins to yell at the referee and hands over his briefcase! The crowd is going nuts as Christian is pumped watching the referee as suddenly a man jumps the barricade wearing a vest like The Shield and slides in the as he grabs the unaware Christian and nailing him with the MK Ultra! Christian is out cold as the crow boos loudly for the unrecognized man who taunts in the ring as they show goes off air with The Shield all smirking

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 19_zps7b82f39f

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 WWE_Logo_Ending__HD_

- Coding and Graphics - Granger -

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:07 am

OOC: I will finish the show after I go out.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:10 am

SMACKDOWN QUESTIONNAIRE

A.) Best Moment?
B.) Most Shocking?
C.) Favorite Segment?
D.) Favorite Match?
E.) Favorite Superstar?
F.) Best Feud?
G.) Most Interesting?
H.) Rating?
I.) Feedback?
J.) Criticism?

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:19 am

SP wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:
White guy wrote:
Edge

As Cena comes backstage Edge approaches him, he sees Cena is a little uneasy knowing their history and reassures him.

Edge
Whoa John calm down. I'm not here to start any trouble. In fact I'm here to applaud you. You finally did what I've been telling you to do for years and that is leave the children and their horny mothers and sisters behind. Leaving them in the dust will be the best decision you've ever made. You no longer have to be politically correct much like myself you can now do whatever you want whenever you want to whomever you want. I have no doubt that this Cena will destroy the bbq'd Mister Clean at Mania. THIS is the John Cena I've wanted to see for years. And as for your boy CM Punk. You should know that he has my support 100%. I HATE The Undertaker. I can't STAND the deadman. I personally was screwed against him at Wrestlemania so if someone is going to end that fuckers streak it should be CM Punk. What the two of you are doing I applaud, and you two have my support 100%. So bravo gentlemen. Make sure you get that one. two. three.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 123xh3

[Cena smirks before nodding his head.]

JOHN CENA --
"It's always good to know that we have another man apart of the Revolution. I mean, you were the one who told me to wake up, and I think I made it very clear that the old me is gone. Edge, I'm awake and ready. As far as WrestleMania goes, after you beat Chris Jericho and Christian, I beat Kane and CM Punk ends the streak, I think a celebration will be in order. We'll hit downtown, party until the break of dawn!"

[Cena laughs as a photographer runs up and snaps a picture of the two gentlemen.]
Edge

Christian and Jericho aren't going to be a threat to me. They are already at each others throats which is enough of a distraction for me to completely decimate the both of them. I'm currently playing them both like a fiddle much like I did Vince McMahon and the entire WWE Universe. They all thought I could never wrestle again, so I got put in the Hall of Fame which gives me a lifetime contract and I can't be terminated. All I had to do is go on vacation for a little bit and then with the side note of Hall of Famer by my name it will be easier than ever to be world champion whenever I want. Too bad for everybody else though that I don't plan on losing the ole strap anytime soon. As for you and Punk, WHEN you guys win the WWE gold and Punk beats that stupid streak of the Deadman you two will also be at the immortal status, much like myself there would nobody that would be able to touch either one of you. And as frosted tips himself would say the WWE would never be the same agayn.

Edge grins at stealing a catchphrase from his rival

[Cena begins to chuckle, remembering the time he hit an Attitude on Jericho, sending him into a garbage truck.]

JOHN CENA --
"Live me and CM Punk has said .. Come WrestleMania, The Revolution is going to begin, one way or another. You know Edge, we make you an official member, and Vince really wouldn't know what hit him."

[Cena stands there and thinks for a moment of the reaction on Vince's face if Edge along side John Cena and CM Punk brutally took out The WWE.]
Edge

Join forces with the two of you? You got it. I couldn't help but imagine what the look on Vince's face will be when he walks out and sees the World Champion, the WWE Champion, and the man responsible for ending Taker's streak. All joining forces against him. Now I got a concept. You and Punk go into a tag team match against those two tools I have to face at Mania, that same night David and I will take care of those freaks the two of you have to face?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:27 am

Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:

She snickers.
Kendrick

Kendrick

Kendrick

MADISON RAYNE: You know what? Then why don't you go ahead and do something like that instead of talking about it. That's all you seem to be capable of doing and that's talking. Go and make the huge impact you claim to be able to make and when you do come and talk to me. Until then shut the hell up because I'm sick of standing here listening to what you're saying and pretending I care because I don't. I really could care less, babe.[She says in a more rude tone, mocking him.] It's all bs at the end of the day, because when you go home and I go home when the day is over we both know that everything you have said tonight couldn't be further from the truth.
Kendrick

You keep saying "make an impact" or something of that sort as if you have. The only impact you have perhaps made in life is overcooking some of Vince McMahon's brownies. Living on the wild side huh? It's ok sweetheart. You belong in the kitchen and not in the wrestling ring.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Tbkgu9

Kendrick

Now I'm going to tell you this once and for all. No matter how much success you may have as a wrestler nobody will ever care. You will hold the Diva's championship at most. It looks like a butterfly. If you could actually take yourself seriously wearing it then that's cool it's on you. I've at least main evented pay per views in my career. I've actually won the WWE Championship and I'm a multiple time tag team champion. Which by the way those two things make me more relevant than you could even fathom. Now run along doll face and make me a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:33 am

White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:

She snickers.
Kendrick

Kendrick

Kendrick

Kendrick

You keep saying "make an impact" or something of that sort as if you have. The only impact you have perhaps made in life is overcooking some of Vince McMahon's brownies. Living on the wild side huh? It's ok sweetheart. You belong in the kitchen and not in the wrestling ring.

Kendrick

Now I'm going to tell you this once and for all. No matter how much success you may have as a wrestler nobody will ever care. You will hold the Diva's championship at most. It looks like a butterfly. If you could actually take yourself seriously wearing it then that's cool it's on you. I've at least main evented pay per views in my career. I've actually won the WWE Championship and I'm a multiple time tag team champion. Which by the way those two things make me more relevant than you could even fathom. Now run along doll face and make me a sandwich.

MADISON RAYNE:
You're so damn repetitive. So you've won WWE Championships and Tag Team Champions? Want to tell me that one more time? Whens the last time you even won a title Brian? It's been a couple of years, no? You know what that makes you? It makes you irrelevant. So why don't you make yourself useful and go make ME a sandwich, you sexist pig. You talk as if you're such a big deal when you've only really had one short run as the WWE Champion and you've only been considered big enough to wrestle with the bigger guys once and that quickly ended when you messed up and got released. Surprise surprise. Oh, and at least when people bring of the name Madison Rayne they know who I am. People don't even know who you are anymore. I mean, I thought you were a bum that wandered in from the streets because it was cold. If you're so smart maybe you'd be smart enough to dress properly and not like you've been without a home for a year. [She looks at him with her nose scrunched up, disgusted.] No one wonder you're such a dick. The closest thing to seeing a female body for you in the past few months is probably watching the divas outside in the ring.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:06 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:

She snickers.
Kendrick

Kendrick

Kendrick

Kendrick

Kendrick

MADISON RAYNE:
You're so damn repetitive. So you've won WWE Championships and Tag Team Champions? Want to tell me that one more time? Whens the last time you even won a title Brian? It's been a couple of years, no? You know what that makes you? It makes you irrelevant. So why don't you make yourself useful and go make ME a sandwich, you sexist pig. You talk as if you're such a big deal when you've only really had one short run as the WWE Champion and you've only been considered big enough to wrestle with the bigger guys once and that quickly ended when you messed up and got released. Surprise surprise. Oh, and at least when people bring of the name Madison Rayne they know who I am. People don't even know who you are anymore. I mean, I thought you were a bum that wandered in from the streets because it was cold. If you're so smart maybe you'd be smart enough to dress properly and not like you've been without a home for a year. [She looks at him with her nose scrunched up, disgusted.] No one wonder you're such a dick. The closest thing to seeing a female body for you in the past few months is probably watching the divas outside in the ring.
Kendrick

You want me to have a random WrestleMania match? How cute consider it done toots

walks off in his dancing manor

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:26 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
SMACKDOWN QUESTIONNAIRE

A.) Best Moment?
B.) Most Shocking?
C.) Favorite Segment?
D.) Favorite Match?
E.) Favorite Superstar?
F.) Best Feud?
G.) Most Interesting?
H.) Rating?
I.) Feedback?
J.) Criticism?

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:27 pm

The crowd in the arena are on their feet, erupting with boos, as the familiar music of The Shield hits. The crowd look around, trying to spot these men but there is no sign of any of them. All of the lights in the arena dim as the music stops, with just a singular spotlight shining down on the stage.

The boos continue from the crowd as Corey Graves slowly walks out into the spotlight on the stage, dressed in the attire which has become accustomed to The Shield. The lights in the arena come back on and spotlights flash throughout the crowd as Corey proceeds down the ramp, a sly smirk on his face. Corey reaches the ring and hops up onto the apron, stopping to look around at the crowd, before entering the ring. Corey snatches a microphone from the ring announcer and shoves him out before turning to face the crowd. He stands for a moment, just staring out to them all, before finally beginning to speak.

|Corey Graves|
“Last night I made my debut in the WWE when I prevented Christian from cashing in his Money In The Bank briefcase and becoming World Heavyweight Champion.”

Corey shakes his head as the crowd continue to boo louder. He waits for them to quieten down a bit before speaking.]

“Now I expect a lot of you will be wanting to know why I did that last night. I have one word in answer to your questions – justice. Last night I carried out justice just as the rest of The Shield have been doing since day one. Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins did not carry out justice on Edge just so Christian could come out and use The Shield to help him gain the stature of World Champion; so I stopped him. I stopped an injustice and I can now officially say that I am a member of The Shield.”

Corey looks around at the crowd with a grin on his face, completely ignoring their dismay.

“From this point onwards, you will see me stand by the side of Reigns, Ambrose and Rollins as we all carry out justice together. Wrestlemania is a mere 15 days away and at that event The Shield will compete in three separate matches. Dean Ambrose defends his Intercontinental Championship against The Rock; Seth Rollins takes on AJ Styles to determine the United States Champion and Roman Reigns takes on Mr Wrestlemania himself, Shawn Michaels. I give my word that I will be by the side of each of these three men in their matches at Wrestlemania and I assure each and every one of you –after Wrestlemania The Shield will have in their possession two Championships in the WWE.”

Corey nods his head repeatedly as the crowd boo as to show their disagreement.

“Rock, AJ, Shawn your cards are marked. In 15 nights you will feel the hand of justice and you will lose at the hand of The Shield. I may not be competing but trust me when I say, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins will all leave Wrestlemania as victors. Believe in The Shield.”

Corey looks straight into the camera and laughs a little before raising the microphone to his mouth once again.

“If anyone has a problem with that, then I have two words for them.”

The crowd, as expected, shout out the familiar DX chant but Corey shakes his head. Instead, he drops the microphone and raises both of his fists, showing the words ‘Stay Down’. Corey lowers his fists and looks out to the crowd with a grin on his face before turning and leaving the ring. He goes to head up the ramp but stops himself, instead deciding to hop over the barricade. Corey, in typical Shield fashion, heads up the stairs through the crowd before disappearing into somewhere in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Logo
POST YOUR PREDICTIONS

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wrestlemania_display_image
WRESTLEMANIA 29
AIRS: SUNDAY, APRIL 7TH 2013
DURATION: FOUR HOURS
NETWORKS: ONLY ON PAY-PER-VIEW
THEME SONG:
SURRENDER by ANGELS & AIRWAVES

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wmwwechampionship
-- WWE Championship Match --
Kane (c) vs John Cena

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wmstreakvsrespect2
-- Streak versus Respect --
The Undertaker vs CM Punk

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wmanglevsbrock
-- Grudge Match --
Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wmtlc
-- TLC Match for the World Heavyweight Championship --
Edge (c) w/ David Otunga vs Christian vs Chris Jericho

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wmuschampionship
-- WWE United States Championship Tournament Finals --
Seth Rollins vs AJ Styles

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wminterncontinentalchampionship
-- WWE Intercontinetal Championship --
Dean Ambrose (c) vs The Rock

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wmstealcage
-- Loser Leaves WWE Steel Cage Match --
DDP vs Raven

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wmtagteamchampionship
-- WWE Tag Team Championship Match --
Awesome Rhode [The Miz & Cody Rhodes] vs
Harvard Powerhouses [Christopher Nowinski & David Otunga]
vs YESHoles [Mr. Anderson & Daniel Bryan]

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wmdivaschampionship
-- WWE Divas Championship Triple Threat Match --
Paige (c) vs Madison Rayne vs Katelyn

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wmstoppers
-- Injustice Stopper versus Show Stopper --
Roman Reigns vs Shawn Michaels

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:04 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 20121109_power_rankings

#1 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 1337042680146s
- CM Punk is still on top after beating the WWE Champion in a Tag Team Match on Smackdown, CM Punk seems unstoppable heading into Wrestlemania!

#2 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Christian_wwe_avatar_picture_70701
- Christian once again pulls out strong beating John Cena and nearly cashing in once again!

#3 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Arrow-up-green_display_image_zps3c79f26f
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Edge-wwe-16858855-100-100_zps47f666a6
- The Rated R Superstar Edge looked impressive beating his challenger and former Tag Team Partner, Chris Jericho.

#4 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Red-arrow-down_display_image_zpsb395a9cf
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Brock-lesnar-illness-100x100
- The Beast is making an impact still yet but fell short on Smackdown after beating the returning Randy Orton on Raw.

#5 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Kane_wwe_avatar_96x96_21530
- Kane was a victim on Raw and Smackdown by The Shield, Kane is getting fired up heading into the next few weeks.

#6 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Afd76728-39cd-4b9b-844c-827fdf1d319a_zpsdc83631e
- The Shield has gained a new member, Corey Graves and shown on Raw and Smackdown, they may be unstoppable!

#7 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 100x100.jpg?center=0
- John Cena lost to Christian on Smackdown but sent a message nailing him with the AA.

#8 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Arrow-up-green_display_image_zps3c79f26f
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Images_zps6aa7df76
- The Miz and Cody Rhodes are rising up in the Tag Team division showing domination on Smackdown!

#9 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Red-arrow-down_display_image_zpsb395a9cf
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Jericho150-100x100
- Chris Jericho falls a spot falling short in a match with Edge and going to a No Contest with Christian!

#10 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 John_morrison_champ_avatar_picture_58931 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Sheamus-100x100
- The first tie on the power 10 as John Morrison debuts by winning the NXT Championship and Sheamus does as well for taking his head off.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Honorable-Mention_zps43aa3045
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Aj_styles_avatar_100x100_77327
-- AJ STYLES --

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Mzi.xjsjbtpd.100x100-75
-- THE ROCK --

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Hbk-shawn-michaels-14824256-100-100
-- SHAWN MICHAELS --
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:09 pm

-I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD-

The Viper's theme song hits an the fans jump to their feet. They raise their signs in anticipation of the arrival of the Apex Predator. He enters from the back and squints at all the people now on their feet giving him a standing ovation. He slowly proceeds down the ramp and squirms into the ring grabbing a mic. Orton has a worried look on his face, although he's relatively calm. He looks at all the fans and does his usual pose in the middle of the ring extending his arms out.. the music slowly fades away and the fans chant RKO! RKO! RKO! Orton smiles and raises the mic to his lips.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Tumblr_mgvvsjICam1rkjnoeo2_400

"The shield..."

The fans gives loud boo.

"Revolution..."

They boo even louder.

"So many alliances are being built now, you can't trust anyone around here. That's why I've separated myself from all the fuss. I'm also waiting patiently, but then again it kills me to see these guys in control of what shouldn't be run in the first place. Things were better before, and I promise you soon I will put and end to all of this garbage. The WWE has become a place, where tag-teams, and alliances run like blood in your veins. They pair up, and call themselves the future of this company.. well let me let the Shield know.. that I've held more title around my waist, than you ever will in your entire careers, add as many people to the alliance as you wish.. but you won't come close. I've torn ACL's, I had fractured ribs, I've put my LIFE at risk in this ring, spilling blood, and tears in the center of WHAT? This chaos, that you call The Shield. I don't get it. It's a cute name I'll give you that, but playtimes over.. pack it up. If you want something done, then do it.. alone, one on one, no attacks, no ringside distractions.. which I'm assuming is your big plan leading into Wrestlemania isn't it?"

His tone gets more serious now..

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Tumblr_mgvvsjICam1rkjnoeo4_400

"You're being warned, that if anything happens to ME, in the cause of all this, WWE takeover that you're planning, or this blueprint of obtaining all the titles in the WWE, including the divas I?'m assuming which Dean so desperately wants as well as the Intercontinental title, than so be it. But I won't stand for it. You see; Randy Orton wants the WWE title too. And it's come to my attention that there's a little confusion in the air. You see; Kane and Cena will square off, and the winner, gets the title, but the Shield all of a sudden becomes involved, and where do they throw in Orton in all the mess? That's where this get's interesting.. listen up: The Shield is history as of now... Orton, won't let you guys, do anything. So I'd watch your back if I were you.. this IS A WARNING...!"

The fans explode into cheers as the he looks dead into the camera and clenches his cheek bones and drops the mic as his theme hits again, he starts to leave the ring and head to the back.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Tumblr_mgvvsjICam1rkjnoeo1_400
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:03 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Paigee11

*The music of the WWE Divas Champion hits and the fans rise to their feet in cheers as the Anti-Diva, Paige walks out onto the stage. She points to the crowd and nods her head in appreciation of their cheers. As she greets a few fans at ringside before hoping up onto the apron and un-zippering her signature entrance jacket, and letting out her signature scream as the crowd pops*

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Paigei13

*Paige enters the ring and un-straps her Divas Championship. She holds climbs up onto the turnbuckle and holds it up as the fans continue to cheer her on. Her music cuts as she grabs a microphone and the crowd listens to what she has to say*

Paige

"I can honestly say...All of my training, all of my time that I put in to get here, this moment right now, I never thought it would come. But here I stand in the middle of a WWE ring at only the age of twenty, and I'm your Divas Champion."

*Paige lowers her microphone as the fans cheer*

"Thank you everyone, you have no idea how much that means to me, but that's not why I'm out here. We are two weeks from WrestleMania 29! And I'm set to participate in the biggest match of my entire life. I'm going to defend my Championship against two very successful Divas. Both former Champions. Madison Rayne and Kaitlyn. Allow me to tell you two something, and in no disrespect, I fully intend walking out onto that stage as the Champion, defending successfully, and walking back out onto the stage the winner! It has been a dream to capture this moment, and I can guarantee that it will not stop at WrestleMania!"

*The fans cut Paige off and begin an "Anti-Diva!" chant. Paige looks out at them in nods with a grin on her face*

"I thrive on competition. As I said when I first got here. I'm here to be the best! And at WrestleMania, I'll prove it! But there is another topic that I would like to cover. After I successfully defend my Divas Championship, there is another contender already in line. Velvet Sky. Velvet I haven't even known you for a full week, and I can tell you are one of those girls who walk around that back room and act like you should be handed every little thing. Yeah, I caught what you had to say the other night when you came out here."

*Paige mimics Velvet's remarks from her promo*

"While you were off getting your massages and relaxing, I was here busting my ass! We all were! And now you're back, just like a snap of the fingers, and you want a chance at the Divas Championship. I do have to hand it to you though. You're requesting a gauntlet match, but I don't think that's necessary, because you have my attention. If you want a piece of the Anti-Diva...You got it!"

*Paige drops her microphone as her theme hits. She holds her Title up as the segment ends*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:26 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Logo
POST YOUR PREDICTIONS

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wrestlemania_display_image
WRESTLEMANIA 29
AIRS: SUNDAY, APRIL 7TH 2013
DURATION: FOUR HOURS
NETWORKS: ONLY ON PAY-PER-VIEW
THEME SONG:
SURRENDER by ANGELS & AIRWAVES

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wmwwechampionship
-- WWE Championship Match --
Kane (c) vs John Cena

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wmstreakvsrespect2
-- Streak versus Respect --
The Undertaker vs CM Punk

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wmanglevsbrock
-- Grudge Match --
Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wmtlc
-- TLC Match for the World Heavyweight Championship --
Edge (c)] w/ David Otunga vs Christian vs Chris Jericho

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wmuschampionship
-- WWE United States Championship Tournament Finals --
Seth Rollins vs AJ Styles

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wminterncontinentalchampionship
-- WWE Intercontinetal Championship --
Dean Ambrose (c) vs The Rock

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wmstealcage
-- Loser Leaves WWE Steel Cage Match --
DDP vs Raven

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wmtagteamchampionship
-- WWE Tag Team Championship Match --
Awesome Rhode [The Miz & Cody Rhodes] vs
Harvard Powerhouses [Christopher Nowinski & David Otunga]
vs YESHoles [Mr. Anderson & Daniel Bryan]

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wmdivaschampionship
-- WWE Divas Championship Triple Threat Match --
Paige (c) vs Madison Rayne vs Katelyn

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Wmstoppers
-- Injustice Stopper versus Show Stopper --
Roman Reigns vs Shawn Michaels

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Maddox's theme hits, and he walks out, a smile on his face, as he makes his way to the ring. He walks around the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside, sliding into the ring. He leans on the ropes and begins speaking.

Brad Maddox

"My name is Brad Maddox. I finally got myself a WWE contract, and what have I done with it? Lose every damn match I've been in! Brad Maddox isn't supposed to lose! Brad Maddox is supposed to be a champion! No matter how long it takes, Brad Maddox will be the WWE Champion. You all laugh now, but I'm the future of this company! Not Dolph Ziggler, or Cody Rhodes, or The Miz, or John Morrison, me! I may be in a rut as of now, but believe me when I say Brad Maddox will be WWE Champion! I'll climb the ladder that is the WWE and take my rightful place at the top of the company! I'll take the NXT Championship, Intercontinental Championship, the United States Championship, the World Heavyweight Championship and finally, the WWE Championship! I don't care what it takes, Brad Maddox deserves to be number 1, and that wil happen! This is the Brad Maddox experience, your all just a part of the show! Brad Maddox is WWE!"

After his short rant, Maddox smiles again. He goes to hand his mic off the the crew member at ringside, but drops it as the member reaches for it. He says "oops" and laughs, rolling out of the ring and walking to the back.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:30 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 20120719_raw_header
MONDAY NIGHT RAW
AIRS: MONDAYS @9
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORKS: USA NETWORK
THEME SONG:
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT by KROMESTATIK

- The Shield has a new face, what does this new superstar have to say?

- In a rematch from Smackdown, The Rock faces AJ Styles in a hardcore match!

- The WWE Champion Kane will face off one on two against Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins.

- Mr. Money in the Bank has already demanded a match against the new guy Corey Graves but he says there is much left unheard.

- Kurt Angle has a huge match in store for Raw as John Cena and Brock Lesnar will go at it once more!

- The Rated R Superstar Edge will team with CM Punk to face Chris Jericho and Randy Orton!

- WWE Divas Champion Paige and Katelyn team to face Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne!

- In a star packed Six Man tag it will be Awesome Rhode (The Miz & Cody Rhodes) teaming with NXT Champion, John Morrison versus The YESHoles (Daniel Bryan & Mr. Anderson) teaming with Sheamus!

- Brad Maddox wants attention and glory as does Damien Sandow, it will be the debuting Ted DiBiase vs Damien Sandow vs Brad Maddox.

- Harvard House, a debuting talk show ran by Christopher Nowinski and David Otunga will debut with guests, DDP and Raven.

= = = = =
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 20120808_NXT_HEADER%20530x90
WEDNESDAY NIGHT NXT
AIRS: WEDNESDAYS @9
DURATION: ONE HOUR
NETWORKS: HULU PLUS
THEME SONG:
WELCOME HOME by COHEED & CAMBRIA

- Kurt Angle announced on OWWE.com that John Morrison defends for the first time against Sheamus!

- The Show-Off Dolph Ziggler will team with The Brian Kendrick to face Steven Richards and Alberto Del Rio!

- Wade Barrett is in action against Ted DiBiase!

= = = = =
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next