The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Universe Booking League

Go down 
+6
Jarrett
Adam
SP
Jigsaw*
Mesa
Universe Booking
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Universe Booking League  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:21 am

Thursday Night Velocity
Live January 10th, 2013.

=======================================================================================

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?

The crowd goes ballistic as the owner and chairman of the SWE's music hits and fills the arena bringing the crowd live to their feet shaking the building in their uproar. From the back here he comes, The Rock wearing a familiar "Boots 2 Asses" tee shirt but through the new company. He stops at the top of the stage taking off his shades raising a eyebrow to the live crowd filling the arena for the debut episode of Velocity. The Rock enters the ring taunting as he motions for a microphone. After grabbing the microphone he does a few laps around the ring before stopping.

THE ROCK ---
"The days have come and by since you have seen The Grea... excuse me... FINALLY THE ROCK has come back... TO ATLANTA! The Rock was sitting at home taking a break from kicking asses everywhere I go when it hit me that it is time for a new project, oh yes and The Rock meant a BIG project and it was born... Superstar Wrestling Entertainment. Simple and basic as that SWE has risen and is ready to keep it's rise to the top. With the MILLIONS... AND MILLIONS of The Rock's fans I know for a gauran-damn-tee that we will continue to put boots 2 asses! Since the 90's to the 10's and to the 50's, 60's, 70's The Rock will still take his 100 year old grandpa, walker walking, breathing machine bringing ass and still whoop anybody who needs that candy ass whooped, whooped!"

SAY IT! EXPLAIN YOURSELF, GO ON!

"Say It" by Evans Blue fills the arena as The Rock, the boss, looks towards the titantron with eyebrow raised as the titantron of recently hyped up, brother of Dolph Ziggler, Briley Ziggler! The crowd begins to boo loudly as out from the back comes Briley wearing a white dress shirt and khaki pants with his valet, Lizzy Valentine come right beside him on his arm as he slides into the ring waiting for Lizzy to bring him a microphone staring at his boss with a smirk similar to his brothers as Lizzy hands him a microphone with a kiss on the check.

BRILEY ZIGGLER ---
"Woah woah woah, Mr.Rock... Johnson? Whatever you want to be addressed I am sorry to interrupt you but it is only the first few minutes of the debut and you have already became a power hungry boss. Is that what you want to be known as Rocky.. I mean "Boss." You will turn out just like McMahon if you keep up that attitude. What are you going to make yourself the SWE Champion like Vince? You see you could do that and be a power hungry hypocrite or you could hang up the boots, throw in the towel and pass the ball off to somebody like ME! I have the look, the talent, the pizazz! I am a Ziggler and you know what that means... throw ANYBODY in my way and they will go down just like...."

The Rock suddenly puts his hand up in Briley's face causing Briley to get upset as The Rock slowly raises the microphone to his lips.

THE ROCK ---
"Who in the bull hell are you? Briley Ziggler? Ziggler... Ziggler... OH! That gay cheerleader who covered up by dating Vickie Guerrero! Oh nice to meet you, at least you have a better look on your arms, how you doing sweetheart, like pie? Back on subject Rocky, back on subject, you come out here and not only interrupt The Rock but you also interrupted your boss... really think that is how to get on the right foot but you got a valid point but kid what have you done to impress me?"

Briley smirks and snickers as he whispers something in Lizzy's ear causing her to giggle. The Rock looks annoyed by the disrespect on show by Ziggler raising his eyebrow with bugged eyes. Briley egotistically turns back to Dwayne looking him directly in the eyes.

BRILEY ZIGGLER ---
"What have I done to impress you? It's simple... I signed the contract. Impressive as that is just by its self you signed the hottest and freshest free agent that there was and now I am here and nobody can stop me from making my name known and do what Dolph couldn't do and have a successful world championship reign. There is not a single person in the back that even holds a candle to the power and charisma that I have and show!"

The lights flicker...

ARE YOU LISTENING!

The song blares through the arena speakers as the lights go out and the sound of a steel chair hitting human flesh is heard as the lights come back on and laying on the ground is Briley Ziggler and the boss, The Rock with a screaming hysterical Lizzy Valentine as on the ground out of Ziggler's blood reads the words...

"STAY DOWN!'

=======================================================================================

Universe Booking League  - Page 5 Petey_WilliamsUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 Billy_KidmanUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 Maven
Triple Threat Ladder Match for SWE Primetime Championship
[Petey Williams w/ Scott D'Amore vs Billy Kidman vs Maven]

OH CANADA!

The crowd erupts in boos as Petey Williams walks out from the back with his long black hair in a pony tail all decked out in Pro-Canada ring gear even with his manager Scott D'Amore following behind him carrying a Canadian flag. Petey wears an arrogant smirk as he makes his way into the ring.

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"The following triple threat match is for the SWE PRIMETIME CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first from CANADA! Petey Williams!"

YOU CAN RUN IF WANT TOO!

Surprisingly the crowd pops at the sound of a theme song that hasn't been heard in ages as from the back comes Billy Kidman with a grin on his face looking into the eyes of Petey Williams. he taunts to the crowd making his way to the ring.

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"And the first challenger from Tampa, Florida! BILLY KIDMAN!"

I CAN SEE MY FANTASY!

The crowd continues cheering as the first winner of WWF Tough Enough, Maven comes out from the back looking in better shape than ever before sprinting out clapping fans hands.

RING ANNOUNNCER ---
"And from Charlottesville, Virginia, MAVEN!"

Ending Moments
- Maven with a quick catches Billy mid run taking him to the ground as he rolls over trying to get the pin but it is not even close as Petey drops an elbow down and proceeds an attack of his own on Maven as Billy rolls over to the ropes watching the two men go at it in the center of the ring, Scott D'Amore screams in his ear how great Petey is just as Maven takes out the legs of Petey changing control of this match. Kidman watches like an lion ready to pounce as Maven stands up and STEP-UP ENZUGRI! Maven is taken out by Kidman as the crowd goes ecstatic! This is Billy Kidmans time as he singles for the Shooting Star Press! Billy goes up and connects with it beautifully! Kick to the back by Petey who jumps up right after the collision! Petey grabs Billy by his back and head and tosses him at Scott D'Amore as he goes for the easy pickings on Maven... 1...2.. HE KICKS OUT! Petey can not believe what he is seeing or hearing as he picks up Maven taunting for the Canadian Destroyer, Maven kicks him in the mid-section trying to get out of it running against the ropes towards... CANADIAN DESTROYER! The crowd yells HOLY SHIT as Maven is out cold! Kidman steals one out of Petey's book catching him blindsided by a spear as the crowd is all behind him following him with their eyes to the top rope! SHOOTING STAR PRESS connects as Billy goes for the cover... 1... 2... 3! -

RING ANNOUNCER --- "Here is your winner and the NEW SWE PRIMETIME CHAMPION! BILLY KIDMAN!

The crowd goes wild as Billy is handed the SWE Primetime Championship and stands tall over Petey and Maven as Scott D'Amore screams out NO!

Universe Booking League  - Page 5 Lizzyvalentine

LIZZY VALENTINE --- "Come on Briley you are in no shape for your match just stay back here and tell Dwayne that you are not going out there tonight when you have already been attacked one time tonight! Who is to say that you won't get hurt again?"

Briley looks up at Lizzy with all the worry and stress in her eyes as he smiles at her and shakes his head.

BRILEY ZIGGLER ---
"Hurt again? Come on Lizzy whoever tried couldn't take me out last time and want be able to if they try it again cause this time I am prepared for some coward attacking me with the lights off. I am a Ziggler, do you know what that means? I am the closet thing in this world to perfection and I am here to show the world, no pun attended of course but I am not letting fear stop me from beating Christian York and proving to Rocky that I am his STAR superstar!"

Lizzy grins at Ziggler showing his confidence as suddenly there is a knock on the locker room door alerting her attention as she looks quickly at Briley who stands up and nods his head.

LIZZY VALENTINE ---
"It's open!"

The door handle turns as in the door walks the former independent star, Chuck Taylor who chews on a piece of gum wearing a black polo button up and comes in staring right at Ziggler as he extends his hand and Briley shakes it with confusion in his stare.

CHUCK TAYLOR ---
"Sorry if I interrupted anything but the name is Chuck Taylor, I saw what happened out there earlier and I know you may not know what you have walked yourself into but there is one thing in this world that the man that attacked you doesn't like to hear... Somebody who says they are better than him. Trust me, been there and done that. You have a target on you back now and I am only here to warn you. Does the name Sterling James Keenan ring a bell? No... Well how about Corey Graves? Ahh there we go, kid any advice you wanna take from me is to watch your back, get protection, or... Stay the hell down! Your match is up next, I have unfinished business... yes or no. Yes, I will have your back. No, your on your own."

Lizzy and Briley exchange looks then at the clock knowing that the time is ticking down until the next match which is Briley Ziggler vs Christian York... Briley looks back at Chuck with a smirk as he extends his hand halfway then quits.

BRILEY ZIGGLER ---
"So the rock star wants to take me out huh? Well Chuck Taylor, I don't know you either so why should I trust you? How do I know that your actually here to help me and not sent by him to trick me since you know so much about him?"

Chuck breaks a smile as he pats Briley on the back taking a seat and inviting Lizzy and Briley to do the same as they take a seat across from Taylor.

CHUCK TAYLOR ---
"I expected this question so now it's time for me to explain myself... my grudge. The independents go way back and there are millions of feuds and former feuds... heated feuds like none other as we get evil... angry and I have seen nobody more evil than S.J.K. You see Keenan screwed me over years ago when I was first breaking out onto the scene just like him and he stole MY spotlight right from underneath me just like he is trying with you and I am here only to save your career and mine and stop S.J.K once and for all, so Briley, are you in or are you out?"

Briley is hesitant at first then extends his hand with a smile as Chuck does the same.

BRILEY ZIGGLER ---
"It's go time, if the lights flicker, you better be there Taylor."

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Universe Booking League  - Page 5 Briley_PierceUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 Christian_York4
Singles Match
[Briley Ziggler w/ Lizzy Valentine vs Christian York]

WHISPERS IN THE DARK!

The crowd goes wild for the TNA Gut Check stand out, Christian York who busts out from the back full of energy running down clapping the fans hands.

RING ANNOUNNCER ---
"The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from Fairfax, Virginia, CHRISTIAN YORK!!"

SAY IT! EXPLAIN YOURSELF, GO ON!!

The crowd erupts in boos for the cocky young man who exits from the back wearing red ring gear similar to his brothers with the lovely lady in pink, Lizzy Valentine right beside him.

RING ANNOUNNCER ---
"And the challenger from Springfield, Rhode Island! Accompanied by Lizzy Valentine, BRILEY ZIGGLER"

Ending Moments
- Briley you can tell keeps looking around the arena for any funny business as he runs against the ropes and connects with a dropkick to York on his hands and knees attempting to get up as he taunts to a booing crowd and a proud and clapping Lizzy. Briley goes right back on the attack as he puts Christian in a arm-wrench as he pulls back harder and harder but luckily York grabs the ropes breaking the hold! Ziggler backs off as then he moves the ref out of his way to attack but Christian slides out of the way of Briley's baseball slide and quickly drops an elbow on him. York tries to fire up the crowd as he jumps 3 times awaiting Briley to get up. Ziggler reaches his feet as York connects with the exploder suplex and the crowd sees the end near for Ziggler as York goes to the top rope! The lights flicker... York looks around as Chuck Taylor comes running from the back now in his ring gear as well just as he promised. York sees Chuck Taylor and gets distracted as Ziggler hops up and runs at York for a large suplex! the lights flicker again as Briley looks all around as does Chuck Taylor and Briley just has to shake it off as York stumbles to his feet, HOT N' BOTHERED! 1...2...3! -

RING ANNOUNCER --- "Here is your winner, BRILEY ZIGGLER!

The crowd boos loudly as Chuck and Lizzy enter the ring and Chuck pats Briley on the back as the lights flicker one more time and as the come back on the titantron reads...

"STAY DOWN!'

Universe Booking League  - Page 5 7709%20-%20john_bradshaw_layfield%20raised_eyebrow%20suit%20the_great_american_bash%20wwe

The cameras go straight to the back where a very angry looking John Bradshaw Layfield stands before a camera with his signature white hat and black wind breaker on and a very blunt scowl on his face as he shakes his head and moves his finger back and forth.

J.B.L ---
"This is a judgement of bad taste and it is time for that to come to an end right about now. How sick is it that we have had to matches already here tonight and you have seen a bunch of undeserving kids and you keep the star of this show stuck up here in the back but it is time I got my camera time and send the ratings through the roof. Why would any of you wanna see Briley Ziggler, Christian York, and who wants to see a damn Canadian like Petey Williams! I am a WRESTLING... GOD! I am the heart and soul of pure American pride and a good and decent man! You don't see me attacking when the lights off! I am a fighting champion and that is why I have a SWE Championship match here tonight and I can save this company from the start by keeping people like Bobby Lashley from getting his undeserving hands on the precious gold!"

J.B.L doesn't pay attention as from behind him approaches his challenger tonight, Bobby Lashley. He stands behind him with a smile on his face as he breaks his silence by snickering and Bradshaw turns around in a jump not expecting to see Bobby behind him as J.B.L looks at him through bugged eyes and you can see him gulp as Lashley gets right in his face.

BOBBY LASHLEY ---
"Oh is that right? Your going to stop me one on one or are you going to have four or five people backing you up like you always do to help you win? You couldn't beat me one on one Bradshaw. You may say your some kind of "Wrestling God" but all you are to me is a joke that is beginning to piss me off and at the end of the night when all the smoke is cleared your going to be looking up at the new SWE Champion... BOBBY LASHLEY after I dominate to and end you with the Dominator. Simple enough for you?"

J.B.L grows angrier by the second as he is basically snarling at Lashley who smiles back at him as Bradshaw raises a finger at him.

J.B.L ---
"Who the hell do you think you are! I am the greatest WWE Champion in Smackdown history and you couldn't even be a good ECW Champion! Your just like everything from ECW, FILTH! The smartest thing you ever did was go to TNA and kiss ass cause you were doing an awfully good job back in the WWE as Vince McMahon became the ECW Champion! Anything you got to say about that? Now how about getting out of my locker room!

Just as J.B.L was going on the door opens and slams to alert them both not showing who it is. Lashley raises an eyebrow and Bradshaw smirks as he chuckles.

J.B.L ---
"And what do you say my next appointment is here, it was nice talking to you bud and good luck out there tonight, you'll surely need it."

Lashley stares at J.B.L knowing that the evil genius is up to something as Lashley turns and on his way out he stops in front of the man that just walked in... Monty Brown, The Alpha Male. The two large men stare at each other neither showing any fear towards the other one as Monty smiles at him and Lashley glances back at Bradshaw before leaving and slamming the door behind him as the cameras cut to the next match.

Universe Booking League  - Page 5 Darren_YoungUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 Titus_ONeillUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 HomicideUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 Hernandez
SWE Tag Team Championship Tournament
[Primetime Players (Darren Young & Titus O'Neil) vs L.A.X (Homicide & Hernandez)]

TO LIVE AND DIE IN LAX!

The crowd pops in excitement to see the former TNA Tag Team champions back together here in SWE! They come out clapping hands and looking better than ever before makign gun signs and taunting to their adoring fans.

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"The following tag team match is a first round tournament match for the SWE Tag Team Championships! Introducing first the tag team of Homicide and Hernandez... the LATIN AMERICAN XCHANGE!"

MOVE, GET IT GET IT!

The crowd begins booing at the sound of the music as the two clowns Darren Young and Titus O'Neil come from the back full of energy doing their signature entrance then talking to each other snickering and pointing at L.A.X who don't seem much impressed either.

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"And their challengers the tag team of Titus O'Neil and Darren Young, THE PRIMETIME PLAYERS!"

Ending Moments
- Darren jumps and finally gets the tag as the two big men stare each other down and go right at it exchanging blows as the crowd watches not knowing what to expect in this back and forth action. Both have the same idea as they run against the ropes, Hernandez dunks under Titus and grabs his from the back of the neck jerking him down and going for the pin but not even close as Titus powers up and gives a little jig as Hernandez goes for an irish whip but Titus reverses sending him right to Homicide as he tags himself in and Titus points and makes a joke to Darren as Homicide proves him wrong running in with multiple kicks trying to slow the big man down and break him down to size. He runs against the ropes and goes at Titus but catches a big boot for his effort being pulled over to Darren who tags in with Titus and climbs to the top rope and pretends to style his hair before connecting with a elbow drop! 1..2. KICK OUT! Darren can not believe what he is hearing as he pulls Homicide up and goes for a DDT but Homicide flips him and runs for a tag and Hernandez is back again and the crowd is alive as the end is near! Hernandez lifts up Young for the Border Toss but Darren kicks him in the back off the head and in the process flips the big man for an inverted RKO! 1... 2... 3!

RING ANNOUNCER --- "Here is your winners and advancing, THE PRIMETIME PLAYERS!!

The crowd goes nuts at the move pulled off by Darren Young as even he is surprised by it as the celebration begins at the PTP's dance together.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Universe Booking League  - Page 5 Tumblr_mevwgccu1D1r4om5vo1_r1_400

DARREN YOUNG --- "That move was outstanding! Did you see the crowd after that connected! Everybody was in awe, and I was finally in the spotlight!"

Titus smirks as he pats his tag team partner on the chest and Darren admires himself fixing his hair in the mirror.

TITUS O'NEIL ---
"Man who you trying to kid? You shocked yourself out there too but I got to say I was impressed and the look on their faces made it even better! Homicide had a face of pure shock on his face when you laid out big man Hernandez, I couldn't have been more proud of you!"

MYSTERY VOICE --- "Luck... but the luck runs out. Luck can come and go but blood is forever..."

Gangrel, Kevin Thorn, and Ariel of The Brood approach the scene as Gangrel carries the pot of blood as Titus and Darren straighten up looking confused at the three people in front of them as Gangrel smiles showing his bangs.

GANGREL ---
"Blood is thicker than water and also much more quenching for my taste just as Kevin and Ariel agree with me. How rude of me not to introduce myself, I am Gangrel... the TRUE Knight of Darkness... and this is the King and Queen, Ariel and Kevin Thorn and we... are The Brood. Tonight we quench our thirst and take out Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens to get closer to the gold... then it is you two that will have to be fed to the darkness..."

Darren and Titus talk to each other with bugged out eyes looking at the too calm three dark figures before them as Darren pushes Titus who approaches them with both hand in front of him waving.

TITUS O'NIEL ---
"Woah Woah Woah, I don't know who you are coming at us with talks about blood and feasting but sorry to break it to you, we aren't down for that kind of get down. So take your freaks of selves out of our business please and thank you."

Gangrel just laughs as Kevin Thorn stares at Darren Young who is feeling uncomfortable right about this moment as Titus eyes Gangrel not knowing what to expect and Ariel licks her lips.

GANGREL ---
"Freaks? Don't be so sure of yourself because to us... you are the freaks. Dancing around and you in the back always fixing your hair and it's all about the money... to us the money is nothing... with blood we are fine and the two of you... do actually have enough of that."

Footsteps are heard from behind the 5 of them as you hear a snicker.

ANDY DOUGLAS ---
"Well Chase what do we have here? The cast of Twillight? The three vampires and the two werewolves? Ha! This is a once in a lifetime chance man get their autographs! Edward, may I have your autograph?"

Chase hands Andy a pen and a piece of paper as he walks to Kevin Thorn who just stares down at him not looking pleased by the antics of The Naturals.

CHASE STEVENS ---
"Why don't you ask Dr.Cullen over there he always seems like a nice man!"

ANDY DOUGLAS --- "Good idea, what do you say? May I have your autograph?"

Gangrel looks angry as he then snickers and brings the blood to his lips sipping on it as Darren and Titus look as if they were about to puke as Gangrel spits the blood in The Naturals face... the lights turn red and then The Brood is gone as the lights return to normal. The Naturals look pissed as The Primetime Players still look sick to their stomachs.

Universe Booking League  - Page 5 Rene_Dupree-3Universe Booking League  - Page 5 Sylvain_Grenier-1Universe Booking League  - Page 5 Rob_ConwayUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 Juventud_Guerrera9Universe Booking League  - Page 5 Chuck_TaylorUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 Scott_SteinerUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 Garrett-bischoff-04-150x150Universe Booking League  - Page 5 Monty_Brown
8 Men Time Limit SWE Pride Championship Match
[Rene Dupree vs Sylvain Grenier vs Rob Conway vs Juventud Guerrero vs Chuck Taylor vs Scott Steiner vs Garrett Bischoff vs Monty Brown]

MOVE, GET IT GET IT!

RING ANNOUNCER --- "The following match is a 8 man time limit match for the SWE Pride Championship! Introducing first from Paris, France, RENE DUPREE!"

SYLVAIN!

RING ANNOUNCER --- "and the challenger from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, SYLVAIN GRENIER!"

JUST LOOK AT ME!

RING ANNOUNCER --- "and the challenger from Atlantic City, New Jersey, ROB CONWAY!"

MUY LOCO!

RING ANNOUNCER --- "and the challenger from Mexico City, Mexico, JUVENTUD GUERRERO!"

HERE THE SOUND OF THE FALLING RAIN!

RING ANNOUNCER --- "and the challenger from Murray, Kentucky, CHUCK TAYLOR!"

HOLLA! IF YOU HEAR ME!

RING ANNOUNCER --- "and the challenger from Detroit, Michigan, SCOTT STEINER!"

F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X!

RING ANNOUNCER --- "and the challenger from Detroit, Michigan, GARRETT BISCHOFF!"

DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS!

RING ANNOUNCER --- "and the challenger from Detroit, Michigan, MONTY BROWN!"

Ending Moments
- Five minutes left to go as every man in the match seem to be wearing down, the current victor Rene Dupree is fighting, attempting to fight off his former stable members Grenier and Conway as suddenly Garrett Bischoff is cut in half by Monty Brown and the pounce! The crowd boos as he goes for the pin but Chuck Taylor is there to break up the pin attempt! Guerrero comes off the top rope driving both of his knees to Scott Steiner who hasn't had the best match! Steiner rolls out of the ring as Guerrero follows right after him. Monty goes right for the attack on Taylor as Taylor tries his hardest to fight back! Monty irish whips Chuck to the corner and runs with a clothesline and Monty Brown looks dominate as suddenly La Resistance is back together the three go after Brown who fights them off one by one! Rene Dupree rolls backwards trying to get up as POUNCE! Monty Brown takes him out and Chuck Taylor runs at him with a chain in hand and knocks Monty Brown in the back of the head... The referee can't call for a bell as Chuck pins Rene with a smirk on his face 1...2...3! Chuck Taylor is the champion with 2 minutes remaining... the lights flicker! Chuck Taylor runs out of the ring shaking his head as out from the back runs Briley Ziggler with a distressed Lizzy Valentine chasing after him! The lights flicker again... then the lights are off... a minute left to go! The lights are back on the titantron reads... "STAY DOWN!' Briley Ziggler is down in front of him again as Chuck looks at the ring and then behind him stands a masked man with a chair... CHAIR SHOT! The man lifts him in the ring... lights flicker and he is gone! Monty Brown stalks him as Lizzy Valentine can not believe her eyes as she slides into the ring into all of the madness standing in Monty's way! The clock ticks down as Monty looks up at the clock reading :15 and he shakes his head... POUNCE! Right through Lizzy and Chuck Taylor he goes for the pin as the clock ticks down and the ref goes for the pin... 2... 1... 1... 2... BEEP! Times up as Monty Brown can not believe it! -

RING ANNOUNCER --- "Here is your winner and new SWE Pride Champion, CHUCK TAYLOR!!

Monty Brown's eyes are popped out as he pounces the referee and heads to the back as Chuck Taylor... Lizzy Valentine... and Briley Ziggler all lay motionless on the ground.

Universe Booking League  - Page 5 Mqdefault

Monty Brown stomps through the back angry as ever as he storms by the backstage interviewer who stops what he was doing and goes right after Monty.

BACKSTAGE INTERVIEWER ---
"Monty! Monty! May I please have a word with you?"

Monty stops walking and turns at him looking angry as he stares at the interviewer and sees the fear in his eyes and then smirks.

MONTY BROWN ---
"Well you just made my day, what you so afraid of? You got my attention, don't waste my time..."

The small interviewer looks very afraid as he closes his eyes and brings his microphone to his lips, opening his eyes and nodding at the camera man.

"Monty, you just came out of what could be called the biggest true upset in wrestling history as you had the match and the title won just one second to late... how are you feeling right now?"

Monty looks alerted by the question raising an eyebrow and changing to a confused expression and now growing annoyed as he shakes his head.

MONTY BROWN ---
"Did I just not say to not waste my time man? How am I feeling? I am feeling like I just got robbed from what was mine! If the lights hadn't went out I would have gotten right back up and took out the next person in my damn way! I am the rightful SWE Pride champion and every person in the back and the crowd knows it! Chuck Taylor is lucky and that is it, LUCKY! I am the ALPHA MALE, hear that? ALPHA! I am the best there is!"

Just as Monty finishes his sentance you hear incoming clapping as Monty looks straight forward as John Bradshaw Layfield walks into the picture with a big grin on his face.

J.B.L ---
"What did I tell you Monty? I only tell people things to help them out and if you would have listened to me you would have the SWE Pride Championship right now but like the rest of these idiots you didn't listen to a word that I said! I am a former WWE Champion! I know what I am talking about boy and if you know what is best for you... you would start listening to me. That is all I got to say to you... Don't be an idiot Monty."

Bradshaw tips his head to Monty as he smiles and whistles as he walks off leaving everybody confused as Monty just watches him walk off.

"Monty... I have to ask... what was that?"

Monty finally looks back at the interviewer and suddenly a big smirk comes across his face.

MONTY BROWN ---
"You know, if I told you that... I'd have to kill you. But in honesty, you are just going to wait and see..."

Monty walks off with a smile as the backstage interviewer watches him go with the same question on his mind... what's next.

Universe Booking League  - Page 5 Chase_StevensUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 Andy_DouglasUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 GangrelUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 Kevin_Thorn
SWE Tag Team Championship Tournament
[The Naturals (Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens) vs The Brood (Gangrel & Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel]

WE ARE NATURAL TALENT!

The theme of The Naturals kicks in and the crowd starts their booing as the cocky two men who look confident in themselves.

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"The following tag team match is a first round tournament match for the SWE Tag Team Championships! Introducing first the tag team of Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens, THE NATURALS!"

BLOOD!

The Brood's theme hits and for the first time ever the crowd cheer the two men they have hated in both their respected eras but now walk together with Ariel to loud cheers as The New Brood is ready to take over and be the SWE Champions.

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"And the challengers the tag team of Gangrel and Kevin Thorn, accompanied by Ariel, THE BROOD!"

Ending Moments
- Gangrel tags in as Andy smirks at him and now they go at it and Gangrel takes control with a armbar takeover! Gangrel gets the crowd behind him as Andy hops right back up and dunks under a clothesline attempt by him and runs right to Chase for the tag. Chase looks pumped getting back in the ring as the two go at it. He irish whips Gangrel to his partners corner and cross bodies laughing at Kevin Thorn who is still yet to show any emotion. He goes for the cocky pin but Gangrel pops right out of it. Chase looks angry as he runs against the ropes and as he was just about to jump Gangrel rolls out of the way and Chase stops in his tracks and drops an elbow to his new position and bows yelling out "IT COMES NATURAL!" Chase backs to his corner tagging in Andy having complete control of the match and goes right to it putting Gangrel in a head lock and Ariel screams trying to motivate him to the ropes to break Andy's hold. Gangrel stretches to the ropes and finally gets it to break the hold! Andy backs up with a smirk and then goes right back on the attack but Gangrel catches him with an elbow forcing him to back up. Gangrel reaches for Kevin and the tag is made! Kevin comes in ready to attack as he finally cracks a smile and Andy doesn't want anything to do with him as he tags in Chase who runs at Kevin just to get a big boot! Kevin goes on the attack as he shows his dominance pulling him to his feet and delivers a snap DDT... He glares his teeth as he stalks his prey and the crowd suddenly goes wild in a mixed reaction of cheers and boos. Kevin Thorn stalks his prey looking him straight in the eyes not paying attention as suddenly Ariel screams! Darren Young and Titus O'Neil jump the barricade and assault Gangrel as they slide into the ring and Kevin turns around right into a double clothesline! From the other side of the ring suddenly Monty Brown, the man who just got screwed out of the Pride Championship slides into the ring as Kevin Thorn slowly gets up... POUNCE!

RING ANNOUNCER --- "Here is your winners by DQ and advancing in the SWE Tag Team tournament, THE BROOD!"

Universe Booking League  - Page 5 AuhZL

Thorn and Gangrel lay out cold as Andy and Chase look on then suddenly Monty smirks and POUNCE right through Chase Stevens as Darren and Titus run at Andy grabbing him and tossing him into the ring and proceeding to pick him apart piece by piece... everyone is down besides Ariel checking on Kevin and PTP doing their jig and Monty Brown standing dead center in the middle of the ring... was this JBL's plan?

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Universe Booking League  - Page 5 Tumblr_mgainghaLu1rcfql9o1_250

THE ROCK --- "Does it look like I am pleased with you? You know before you and your "boys" got involved in my tag team match and created more problems for me to deal with I was going to give you a SWE Pride Championship next week but now I ain't giving you shit, actually I take that back, you wanna pounce everybody Monty? Well here you go I got the thing got you! While Titus and Darren get a title match in what will now be a triple threat tag team match between The Primetime Players, The Brood, and The Naturals, you will be facing Homicide and Hernandez in a handicap match and if, keyword, "IF" you can beat them then you get your shot at Chuck Taylor now get out of my face, you make me sick... send the next guy in."

Monty just stares The Rock in the eyes with the anger growing as he turns quickly and heads out of the room slamming the door behind him as the next guy is heard opening the door. The Rock looks towards him and grins as Bobby Lashley walks into the room.

BOBBY LASHLEY ---
"You rang boss?"

THE ROCK --- "Yes have a seat, I know your match is next so I won't be long."

Bobby and The Rock take their seats as The Rock props his legs up on the desk.

THE ROCK ---
"I know you may or may not have followed the show tonight but I don't know what John has planned tonight but Monty Brown and The Primetime Players have already interfered in one of my matches tonight and I am not allowing that to happen again in the match that means the most tonight in your main event. To stop any chances of a DQ or count out, I am making it a falls count anywhere match and I have hired Homicide and Hernandez to be armed guards to make sure their is no funny business. They have strict instruction to crush anybody that tries to come in with a steel chair."

Lashley grins as he stands up with a nod.

BOBBY LASHLEY ---
"It's good they are out there but you know that I can take care of myself, just watch the match..."

And just like that out he goes as The Rock just grins to himself and goes back to making out a match card for the next weeks show.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Universe Booking League  - Page 5 JBLUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 Bobby_Lashley
SWE World Championship Falls Count Anywhere Match
[John Bradshaw Layfield vs Bobby Lashley]

LONGHORN!

The theme hits and the whole entire crowd erupts in boos as the limo pulls out onto the stage and out steps the man who believes he is destined to win the SWE Championship!

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"The following match is a falls count anywhere match for the SWE World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first from new York City, New York, JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD!"

HELL WILL BE CALLING YOUR NAME!

The crowd goes crazy as out comes the beast of a man, Bobby Lashley who is followed by the special enforcers, L.A.X who stop at the ramp but Lashley keeps walking and keeps staring at his prey.

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"And the challenger from Colorado Springs, Colorado, BOBBY LASHLEY!"

Ending Moments
- Lashley with a clothesline over the barricade! The referee follows to keep up with the action as Lashley picks back up his steel chair showing his anger and energy as Bradshaw crawls through the crowd trying to get away! The cameras try to follow as Lashley nails him with a shot to the back as J.B.L screams out in pain! Hernandez and Homicide run from the ramp to follow the action! The crowd goes wild as J.B.L puts up his hands pleading with Lashley still trying to back away as the cameras lose them! The commentators go nuts as the action goes off the screen! The crowd begins booing as the cameras cut back on their the exit to the corridors where Homicide and Hernandez lay on the ground with Titus O'Neil and Darren Young standing above them! Lashley is thrown up against the wall as is J.B.L as the crowd continues booing with Monty Brown wearing a smirk on his face! Suddenly from behind comes Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens! The tag team runs and attacks Monty Brown the man who screwed them over! The Primetime Players run over and attack The Naturals to save Monty Brown! As the three triple team The Naturals! The whole place is going crazy as Lashley tries his best to get up! He finally reaches stumbling to his feet and with a spear takes out the man with the pounce, Monty Brown! The Naturals and Primetime Players fight off as Lashley goes back to attack J.B.L..... CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL! My God Lashley is out cold as J.B.L puts his hand over him sweaty... bloody... and exhausted... 1... 2... 3!

RING ANNOUNCER --- "Here is your winner and NEW SWE CHAMPION, JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD!"

J.B.L lays to tired to get up as the referee lays the SWE Championship on his chest and he puts it in a bear hug as Bradshaw smiles kissing his title and J.B.L looks up to see the man he least wanted to see staring at him as the show comes to a close.

Universe Booking League  - Page 5 6447%20-%20Raw%20raised_eyebrow%20sunglasses%20the_rock%20wwe

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:12 am

With the release and signing of multiple stars, after SWE and WGP makes plans dealing with R-Truth that it's roster will be SET IN STONE.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:22 am

Tonight, I'll get on the UBL account and do some things. I gotta make graphics for the e-fed, so I might not get to the Youtube Show. Wednesday I'm sure that will be up. The Youtube Show will follow with A Re-Cap of WGPX Episode 2: Warfare in a Bottle. The reason why I'm doing this is because If I changed my show to Monday, yesterday should have been my second show and not my first. So, it will all work out and then this Monday show 3 will be up! Very Happy Great job everyone! I'll be doing reviews tonight! I have hockey so i'll be abit late. Looking forward to tonight! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:06 pm

I would like to offer a huge congratulations to everybody for getting their first show up before the first show of the second week begins. it is the most important thing for a booking league to have a good start. Also i'd like to comment on the quality so far; well done with the shows, from experience i know that it'll the hardest thing. Reviews tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Revolution X Wrestling News

The official poster of RXW's first ever PPV, All for One!

Universe Booking League  - Page 5 Revolu11

came up with this. used my not so skilled photoshop skills lol! just thought it'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Great start guys! All of the shows were great and well written.

I would do full reviews but I don't really have the time but I will definitely still be reading.

Nick, I stopped reading after Nigel offered someone a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:55 pm

Karl wrote:

I would do full reviews but I don't really have the time but I will definitely still be reading.

Why? D:
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:02 pm

SP wrote:
Karl wrote:

Why? D:

Overly stereotypical. I don't like overly stereotypical.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:06 pm

And McG isn't Regal. Regal drinks tea. McG is a bad ass.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:12 pm

Adam wrote:
Regal isn't?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:16 pm

HE WAS JUST ENJOYING SOME DAMN TEA! GOD DAMN IT! IF YOU ALL WANT ILL CHANGE IT TO COFFEE!

Last edited by SP on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:42 pm

It's okay Nick, i like tea.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Thursday Night Velocity
Live January 17th, 2013.

Universe Booking League  - Page 5 HomicideUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 HernandezUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 Monty_Brown
2-on-1 Handicap Match
[L.A.X [Homicide & Hernandez] vs Monty Brown]

Universe Booking League  - Page 5 Darren_YoungUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 Titus_ONeillUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 Chase_StevensUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 Andy_DouglasUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 GangrelUniverse Booking League  - Page 5 Kevin_Thorn
Triple Threat Match for SWE Tag Team Championships
[Primetime Players (Darren Young & Titus O'Neil) vs The Naturals (Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens) vs The Brood (Gangrel & Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel)]

Last edited by Granger on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Adam wrote:
Regal isn't?

Oh in real life Regal would slap the shit out of Nidge but kayfabe wise Regal is dirty, technical and submission oriented. McG fits the hooligan stereotype of Britain. Although I don't see a problem in mentioning that he's having a cuppa
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:19 pm

All the shows have been so good! Well, except SP's. I'm glad I'm in charge and not competing, because I'd probably be towards the bottom at the moment. This season is going to be exciting, and whoever ends up on top is going to have a huge honor bestowed upon them.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Granger wrote:
It's okay Nick, i like tea.

Thank you G.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:29 pm

Mesa wrote:
All the shows have been so good! Well, except SP's. I'm glad I'm in charge and not competing, because I'd probably be towards the bottom at the moment. This season is going to be exciting, and whoever ends up on top is going to have a huge honor bestowed upon them.

Thank you Adam Mesa.

Admin fix. You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:40 pm

SP wrote:
Mesa wrote:

Thank you Adam Mesa.

I don't like it when people edit my posts. It hurts feelings.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:15 pm

Mesa wrote:
SP wrote:
Mesa wrote:

Thank you Adam Mesa.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:16 pm

SP wrote:
Mesa wrote:
SP wrote:
Mesa wrote:

Thank you Adam Mesa.

Sad
What are you going to do about it?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Jarrett wrote:
SP wrote:
Mesa wrote:
SP wrote:
Mesa wrote:

Thank you Adam Mesa.

Sad
What are you going to do about it?

Nothing. Calm and Collective.

Universe Booking League  - Page 5 Tumblr_mc0h63LKLX1rj7dmio1_500
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:11 pm

Revolution X Wrestling
January 9, 2013
Live from Cleveland, Ohio

Cameras open up with the ring announcer standing in the middle of the ring. He announces that the opening contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Fatal 4 Way match for the Television Championship!

RXW Television Championship: Sheamus vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Bobby Roode vs. Randy Orton

Sheamus’ theme hits! Sheamus walks out to a great pop. Drew McIntyre’s theme hits. McIntyre walks out to mostly boos. He ignores the fans on the way to the ring. Bobby Roode comes out next and he is nearly booed out of the building. Finally Randy Orton comes out. Orton receives a massive ovation. The bell sounds and the referee holds up the RXW Television Championship! Bobby Roode and Sheamus begin going at it, and Orton and McIntyre begin going at it! Sheamus throws Bobby Roode out of the ring, and Orton then throws McIntyre out of the ring. Orton and Sheamus turn and come face to face in the middle of the ring! They circle around for a moment, and then lock up! Orton places Sheamus in a head lock, but Sheamus counters and throws Orton into the ropes. Orton comes back, and hit Sheamus with a clothesline! Sheamus pops up, and as Orton goes for another running clothesline, Sheamus catches him and hits a belly to belly suplex! Sheamus goes for the cover! 1, 2, kickout! Sheamus starts signaling for the Brogue Kick on Orton! Bobby Roode enters the ring and clubs Sheamus in the back of the head. Bobby Roode connects with a Russian leg sweep and hooks the leg! 1, 2, kickout! Drew McIntyre gets back into the ring and starts delivering combos of rights and lefts on Roode. McIntyre throws Roode into the ropes, and catches him with a hip toss! McIntyre turns his attention to Orton. McIntyre lifts Orton to his feet and throws him into the corner. Orton quickly begins battling back and turns the table. Orton gets McIntyre into the corner and begins hammering away! Orton throws McIntyre in the ropes and hits a powerslam! He hooks the leg! 1, 2, and Sheamus breaks it up! Sheamus lifts Orton up, but Orton hits him with a European uppercut! Sheamus staggers back, and Orton grabs him for his signature back breaker, but Sheamus counters. They begin exchanging blows until Bobby Roode takes them both down!

Bobby Roode taunts and gets a big reaction of boos from the fans. McIntyre comes from behind and hits a back suplex! McIntyre goes for the cover on Roode! 1, 2, kickout! McIntyre calls for the Future Shock! He lifts Roode up, but Bobby Roode counters right into the Cross face! McIntyre fights it, but looks prepared to tap! Sheamus breaks it up just in time! Sheamus lifts Bobby Roode up and connects with White Noise! He goes for the win! 1, 2, and Orton breaks it up! McIntyre comes from behind Orton, and turns him around. Randy Orton strikes with the RKO on Drew McIntyre! Sheamus grabs Orton and lifts him for White Noise! Orton manages to slip away and goes for an RKO! Sheamus shoves him away and goes for the Brogue Kick! Orton ducks out of the way. Orton grabs Sheamus and connects with his signature back breaker! Orton hooks the leg! 1, 2, kickout! Orton looks frustrated, and he calls for the RKO! Sheamus staggers to his feet. As Orton prepares to strike, Bobby Roode comes from behind and hits the Pay Off! Bobby Roode turns right into a Brogue Kick form Sheamus! Sheamus prepares to make the pin, but McIntyre grabs him and throws him out of the ring! Drew McIntyre covers Bobby Roode! 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall, New RXW Television Champion: Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre is awarded the Television Championship! He doesn’t get to celebrate long. Sheamus charges back into the ring and McIntyre retreats. McIntyre holds his new Title high as he retreats up the ramp. Sheamus looks disappointed and furious as RXW goes to commercial.

~Commercial~

As RXW returns from break, “We Are” by Hollywood Undead, the official song of All for One is playing. A preview for the first ever pay-per view in RXW history is aired.

The announcers preview tonight’s Main Event! Cody Rhodes vs. the Undertaker! RXW GM, Paul Heyman made this match because Cody Rhodes felt he was disrespected and should be treated better. So Heyman gave him the honor of facing the Dead Man himself! And to add twist to the match, Heyman promised Rhodes a World Title match at All for One if he emerged as tonight’s victor!

Austin Aries’ theme hits. He comes out in a traditional all black suit. Aries is booed as he walks down to the ring. He looks to be a bit angry, and before entering the ring, he stops at ringside and approaches a fan. The fan yells in his face as Aries stares at him with a blank look. Aries turns away and enters the ring. He grabs a microphone. Fans start an “Aries sucks!” chant. He stands in the center of the ring looking out into the crowd. He waits for a moment before finally raising the microphone to his mouth and asking the fans if they are done. They begin yelling louder. Aries says he’ll sit and wait all day. Better yet he says. He heads to the outside and folds up a chair before sliding into the ring with it. He sets in in the middle of the ring and sits down. Aries says he’ll sit here all day and night until the fans shut their ignorant mouths! Paul Heyman’s theme hits! Paul Heyman walks down to the ring to a good pop. Heyman grabs a microphone and tells Aries to stand up while he is talking to him. Aries shakes his head. Heyman says that Aries must not want to be involved in the World Title hunt then! Austin Aries’ eyes widen and he stands up out of his chair. Aries says that there is already a #1 Contenders Match in place tonight between Cody Rhodes and Undertaker. Paul Heyman says he must have gotten Aries caught up in the moment, because there has to be two Contenders! Aries tells Heyman that he has gotten his attention. Paul Heyman says the second #1 Contenders Match will take place next week! A repeat of last week’s Main Event! Austin Aries will take on Ryback! Aries says there is no way in Hell he is facing Ryback! Heyman says he must not want a Title shot and starts leaving the ring. Aries grabs him and tells him he’ll do the match. Heyman smirks and tells him good. Next week, Aries-Ryback. Paul Heyman’s theme hits and he exits the ring and heads up the ramp. Austin Aries still looks angry because he’ll have to face Ryback again.

Cameras cut backstage where AJ Lee is walking with a confident smile on her face. The announcers reveal that AJ will take on Madison Rayne in a rematch from last week! As AJ is walking, a masked woman comes from behind, and clubs her in the back of the head. The masked woman throws AJ over a set of a catering table and onto the floor. She begins to pummel AJ. Backstage officials rush and have to pull the mystery woman off of AJ. The masked woman goes to walk off, but delivers a kick right to the side of the head. AJ goes down and looks to be knocked out. Backstage officials check on AJ as RXW goes to commercial.

~Commercial~

Back live, replays air of the masked woman’s attack on AJ Lee.

Madison Rayne is in the ring as RXW returns from break. Madison is being booed and she grabs a microphone. She says she has absolutely nothing to do with what just happened backstage. She calls AJ out, and AJ’s theme hits. But no AJ. Madison Rayne calls AJ Lee a coward. A backstage official runs down to the ring and whispers something into the ring announcer’s ear. The announcers says that AJ won’t be able to compete tonight, and…Madison cuts her off and says that AJ forfeits the match and she announces herself as the winner. Madison begins celebrating. Just then, the theme of Candice Michelle hits! Candice walks out ready to compete. She gets a nice reaction as she enters the ring. She snatches Madison’s microphone and tells her that she has a new opponent! Candice drops the microphone and hits a forearm knocking Madison down!

Candice Michelle vs. Madison Rayne

The bell officially sounds. Madison holds her jaw as she gets to her feet. Candice tells her to bring it. The two lock up. Candice gets in a headlock, but Madison gets in a shot to the ribs! Candice releases the hold, and Madison rips her down by her hair. Madison unloads on Candice, and the referee is forced to break it up. Candice uses the ropes and pulls herself up. She turns to Madison, and Madison Rayne hits a hard slap to the face. Candice goes down hard and Madison quickly goes for a cover! 1, 2, kickout! Madison Rayne calls for the Rayne Drop. She lifts Candice up, but Candice begins fighting back with a combo of shots. Madison throws Candice into the ropes, and Candice hits a cross body! Candice hooks the leg. 1, 2, kickout! Candice Michelle calls for the Candy Wrapper. Madison gets to her feet, and Candice grasps her for it, but Madison slips out and drops down rolling Candice up! She pulls on Candice’s tights! 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall: Madison Rayne

Madison Rayne quickly exits the ring after her victory. Candice gets to her feet and yells out to Madison to get back into the ring. Candice tries to explain to the referee what happened as replays of the finish air. Madison is shown celebrating on the ramp with Candice in the ring looking disappointed after the loss.

A match graphic for Cody Rhodes versus the Undertaker in the Main Event. The announcers talk about how the winner will now go on to face the winner of Austin Aries and Ryback at All for One. The two winners will go one on one for the RXW World Heavyweight Championship! Up next, the two monsters of RXW go one on one, Kane vs. Abyss. Both have stated that there can only be one!

~Commercial~

RXW returns from break with an eruption of blue flames. Abyss’ lighting and theme hits. He comes out to mostly boos. As he makes his entrance replays from his attack on Kane from last week air. Back live, Kane’s pyro goes off and the lights blacken. His theme hits and Kane walks out to a huge pop! He enters the ring and he and Abyss meet center of the ring and have a stare down. The referee calls for the bell!

Kane vs. Abyss

Kane and Abyss stand center of the ring staring eye to eye. The two masked monsters stand toe to toe. Kane just a hair taller. Abyss shoves Kane. Kane steps back, and looks up. He hits a thunderous uppercut to Abyss! Kane battles Abyss into the ropes and Irish whips him into the opposite side. As Abyss rebounds Kane drops him with a clothesline! Kane grabs Abyss and lifts him to his feet. Kane throws Abyss into the corner and begins hammering away. Kane backs off and charges for a clothesline. Abyss moves out of the way, and Kane’s momentum causes him to crash into the corner. Kane turns and Abyss grabs him and hits an impressive scoop slam! Abyss goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Abyss looks at the referee, causing the ref to back off in fear. Abyss grabs Kane and gets him to his feet. Abyss throws Kane into the ropes, and as Kane comes back at him. Abyss goes for a boot. Kane catches Abyss’ foot and hits a big right hand. Abyss staggers back and Kane hits a running DDT! Kane goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Kane sits Abyss up and runs to the ropes. Kane connects with a running drop kick! Kane goes for another cover. 1, 2, kickout! Kane gets Abyss up and throws him into the corner. Kane connects with a clothesline followed by a side walk slam! Kane calls for the Chokeslam! Abyss staggers to his feet and Kane grasps him around the throat! Abyss fights Kane off and goes for a Chokeslam of his own! Kane fights his way out and hits a big boot sending Abyss out of the ring! Kane heads to the outside after him. Abyss tries to escape through the time keeper’s area, but Kane grabs him. Abyss however sneaks something into his hands. Abyss turns and smashes Kane with the ring bell! Kane falls back and the referee calls for the bell!

Winner by DQ: Kane

Abyss throws the bell down, and kneels next to Kane and begins to unload on him. The referee tries to pull Abyss off of Kane, but Abyss knocks him out with a right hand. Abyss begins to rip the covers off the announce table! He turns around and Kane is up waiting for him! Kane grabs Abyss around the throat! Kane prepares to hit Abyss with a Chokeslam, but from behind Kane is low blowed by someone from behind! Cameras turn to the man and he is revealed to be the “Father” James Mitchell! Abyss grabs Kane and slams him through the announce table! Abyss stands over Kane as James Mitchell lets out a sinister laugh. RXW goes to commercial with Abyss and James Mitchell standing tall.

~Commercial~

RXW returns from break and shows replays of the finish of Kane’s and Abyss’ match, also the debut of James Mitchell on RXW. Undertaker vs. Cody Rhodes is hyped up.

Cody Rhodes is backstage with his tag team partner, Damien Sandow. Rhodes asks if Sandow will be in his corner tonight. Sandow tells him of course, what kind of partner would he be if he wasn’t there? Rhodes says he knew he could count on him. Rhodes walks off, and Sandow questions his decision because he wants nothing to do with the Undertaker.

Replays of the match between Ted DiBiase and Mike Bennett, and the announcers talk about how Brad Maddox was watching the match. They question what he was up too, and announce that he is in action next.

Santino Marella’s theme hits. Santino comes out to a good pop. Out next is Brad Maddox! Maddox comes out to a ton of heat. He smiles with a cocky grin on his way down to the ring. He enters the ring and taunts Santino.

Brad Maddox vs. Santino Marella

They lock up, and Maddox goes for a headlock, but Santino slaps out and slaps him in the back. Brad Maddox turns and looks pissed off. He tells Santino never to respect him like that again. Santino grabs Maddox and pulls him into a small cradle! 1, 2, kickout! Brad Maddox quickly gets up and asks Santino if he understood what he said. Santino nods and offers a handshake. Maddox smiles and nods his head, but he quickly lays in a right hand knocking Santino down. Maddox jumps onto him and starts unloading with rights and lefts. The referee starts a 5 count and Maddox breaks. He gets to his feet and starts delivering a series of stomps. Once again the referee starts his 5 count. Maddox breaks. Brad Maddox gets Santino up and hits a drop kick! Maddox hooks the leg. 1, 2, kickout! Maddox yells at Santino to not kick out! He hits a right hand to the forehead, and then goes back for the pin. 1, 2, kickout! Brad Maddox gets to his feet and drops a combo of elbow drops. He calls for the end, and lifts Santino to his feet. Santino begins to battle back and he throws Maddox into the ropes. He hits a hip toss! Santino calls for the Cobra! As Santino prepares to strike, he notices someone walking down the ramp. Big E. Langston! Santino looks frozen in fear as Big E. slowly walks down the ramp. Brad Maddox comes from behind and turns Santino around. He nails the Deal Breaker! Maddox hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall: Brad Maddox

Brad Maddox gets to his feet and has a microphone handed to him. Big E. Langston enters the ring. Brad Maddox says “Big E. Langston everybody!” The fans boo, and also wonder why Langston is out here. Maddox says that you conquer more in numbers. He states that he has recruited Langston to be a part of something special. Santino starts to get to his feet, and Big E. Langston snatches him and hits a huge Big Ending! Brad Maddox says he will not be answering any questions at this time. His theme hits and he and Langston head backstage as replays of Langston’s finisher on Santino air.

Cameras cut backstage to where the new and first ever Revolution X Television Champion, Drew McIntyre is standing by with a backstage announcer. He asks McIntyre on how it feels to be the first ever RXW Television Champion. McIntyre says this is step one in a journey that will take him to the top. He says he defeated 3 of the best that wrestling has to offer. Just then, Sheamus approaches them. Sheamus says McIntyre defeated no one. He says that he stole the victory. Sheamus says he is the rightful Champion, and McIntyre knows it. McIntyre tells him what is done, is done, and that there is nothing Sheamus can do about it. McIntyre has a cocky grin on his face. Sheamus shakes his head and smiles. He tells McIntyre that he has already talked to Paul Heyman. Heyman has booked the first match for All for One! Sheamus tells McIntyre that they have a match at All for One, and the Television Championship will be on the line! Drew McIntyre’s face lights up in anger. He walks off looking furious. Sheamus shrugs and says he guesses that the interview is over! RXW goes to commercial with Ryback walking backstage. He is in action, next!

~Commercial~

Back live the Cody Rhodes, Undertaker match is hyped up some more, also is the Main Event of next week’s episode of RXW! Ryback and Austin Aries go one on one again, winner takes on the winner of Rhodes and Taker at All for One and the match will be for the RXW World Title! The first ever RXW World Champion will be crowned at All for One!

Cameras cut to ring, and Robbie E. is in the ring. He cuts a promo similar to the one he did last week about being the V.I.P. of RXW. He is interrupted by Ryback! Ryback comes out to a massive pop! He enters the ring. Robbie E. says that he only faces high class superstars, that’s why he faced Kane last week and now Ryback this week. Robbie E. says he may of lost to Kane but he won’t lose to…he is cut off by Ryback, who hits a Meat Hook clothesline! The referee calls for the bell.

Ryback vs. Robbie E.

Ryback rips him to his feet and hits a huge power slam! Ryback lifts him back up and hits a triple powerbomb! Ryback lifts him up and hits a massive Shell Shocked! He hooks the leg. 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall: Ryback

Ryback is announced the winner. As he celebrates his win, Austin Aries walks out onto the stage with a smirk on his face and is applauding Ryback.

Cameras cut backstage to where AJ Lee is exiting the trainer’s room. A backstage announcer asks to get comments on the incident that occurred earlier tonight. AJ says she doesn’t know who attacked her, but she says she knows Madison Rayne was behind it. AJ guarntees to call out Rayne and the masked woman next week on RXW. The announcers plug in the Main Event and announce that it is next!

~Commercial~

Back live! Cody Rhodes’ theme hits. Rhodes walks out, and Damien Sandow behind him. The announcers remind everyone that this match is happening because Cody Rhodes demanded more respect, well Paul Heyman told him to defeat the Undertaker, and then he would get that respect, and a World Title opportunity at All for One! The gong hits. Undertaker walks out to a massive ovation. The announcers now say that if Undertaker wins this match, he goes on to All for One and receives the Title shot. He enters the ring. Cody Rhodes goes to the far corner; Sandow hops up onto the apron and gives Rhodes a pep talk. Undertaker gives Cody a dead stare as the bell sounds. Sandow hops off the apron.

The Undertaker vs. Cody Rhodes

Undertaker stays standing as Cody walks around him. Cody backs off and looks a bit psyched out. He calls over to Sandow. Sandow hops onto the apron and starts talking to Cody. Sandow’s face quickly grows with fear. Undertaker is standing directly behind Cody. Undertaker grabs Cody and throws him into the corner. He hits a combo of lefts and rights before pull Cody out of the corner and throwing him into the ropes. Cody rebounds, and Undertaker hits a big boot! Rhodes gets to his feet and Undertaker dips his shoulder and connects with a back body drop! Rhodes slides out of the ring and holds his back in pain. Sandow checks on him, but quickly retreats as the Undertaker exits the ring and approaches Rhodes. Undertaker grabs Cody and throws him shoulder first into the steel steps! Undertaker picks Rhodes up and rolls him into the ring. Undertaker goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Undertaker lifts Rhodes up and grabs him by the throat! He prepares to hits a Chokeslam, but Rhodes quickly gets in a thumb to the eye! Cody Rhodes hits a combo of strikes and follows up with a drop kick. Undertaker staggers into the corner! Rhodes runs at him, but Undertaker catches him and throws him into the corner. Undertaker backs off and charges. Rhodes gets a boot up and hits Undertaker in the jaw! Cody climbs to the top rope and hits a missile drop kick! Cody Rhodes goes for the cover! 1, 2, kickout! Cody Rhodes gets Undertaker up and he goes for an Irish whip, but Undertaker counters and sends Rhodes into the ropes instead. Undertaker dips his shoulder, and Rhodes sees it coming. He kicks Undertaker in the chest. Undertaker pops up and looks furious. He boots Cody! Cody goes down and Sandow jumps onto the apron. He tries to distract Undertaker so Cody can regain the upper hand, but Undertaker hits a big right hand knocking Sandow off. Cody Rhodes gets to his feet and grabs Undertaker for the Cross Rhodes! Undertaker counters and twists Cody’s arm! Undertaker heads to the top rope and comes down connecting with Old School! Undertaker goes for the cover! 1, 2, kickout! Undertaker raises his hand for the Chokeslam!

Sandow hops back onto the apron this time he enters the ring! Undertaker turns and grabs Sandow by the throat! He hits a thunderous Chokeslam on Damien Sandow! Cody Rhodes comes from behind Undertaker and strikes with the Cross Rhodes! Rhodes hooks the leg! 1, 2, kickout! Cody Rhodes can’t believe it. He asks the referee multiple times if that was a three count. Undertaker starts to get to his feet, and Rhodes jumps to the top rope and comes back with a Disaster kick! Undertaker goes down and Rhodes goes for the cover again! 1, 2, kickout! Cody Rhodes can’t believe it again. He starts yelling at the referee. He covers Undertaker again. 1, 2, kickout! Cody starts to build up a ton of frustration. He starts stomping away at the Undertaker. Cody calls for the Cross Rhodes. Undertaker gets to his feet, and as Cody grasps him for the Cross Rhodes, Undertaker powers into a Tombstone position! Cody slips away, but Undertaker boots him in the stomach and hits a big Last Ride! Undertaker signals the cutting of the throat. Cody Rhodes staggers to his feet and Undertaker nails the Tombstone pile driver! Undertaker folds Rhodes’ arms across his chest! 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall: the Undertaker

Undertaker is announced the winner. Damien Sandow crawls into the ring and drags Cody Rhodes out. He helps Rhodes to the back as the Undertaker poses in the middle of the ring. Undertaker will go on and face for the RXW World Championship at All for One! In next week’s Main Event, Ryback and Austin Aries go one on one; the winner will face Undertaker at All for One for the RXW World Title! RXW goes off with the air with Undertaker standing tall in the ring.

~End of Show~
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:59 pm

Feedback for everybody's shows will happen during the day today as will a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT by SWE Chairman, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Universe Booking League  - Page 5 THE%20ROCK

From The Desk of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson:
- Dear SWE and Wrestling Universe, I am writing for a big announcement. Due to the actions that took place during the Main Event of the first episode of Thursday Night Velocity that this week on Velocity the SWE World Heavyweight Championship will be put on the line as J.B.L will defend inside a Steel Cage against the very man I feel was screwed over Thursday, Bobby Lashley! For now that is all but all I can say is... Stay Tuned.

Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Big announcement G. My feedback wll be up later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Universe Booking League
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next