The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0

Go down 
+18
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
American Wolf
Universe Booking
Zadok
SP
Richie
Harold
Mesa
Captain2
TJ
TimTapOut
Karl
Adam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Ali Fernando arrives.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:18 pm

I would love to give everyone the link to the Slammy Awards voting right now but I am unable to because one of the nominations comes from tonight's Powerplay, so we will have to wait a bit longer for that. But just know that the voting will start tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:24 pm

*Rhys Hawkens is getting ready for his tag team championship match, wanting to leave an everlasting impression tonight that no one can ever forget*

*Ryan Wright is back from a walk around the building, cause, you, like hes got anything else better to do right? So he goes to the locker room and gets ready to watch Powerplay*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Omega is doing what he does before every PPV event, stand behind the curtain, awaiting the show, with a nearby monitor to see whats going on. His World Title is around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:33 pm

The Personality Peep wrote:
Omega is doing what he does before every PPV event, stand behind the curtain, awaiting the show, with a nearby monitor to see whats going on. His World Title is around his waist.

[Peter Linch walks up to Omega wearing his ring gear with a hoodie on.]

"Better enjoy the time you have left with that title Omega because one way or another, that Championship will not be leaving with you at the end of the night."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Karl wrote:

"Better enjoy the time you have left with that title Omega because one way or another, that Championship will not be leaving with you at the end of the night."
Omega: Face it Linch, the only way your beating me is by disqualification. And even then, I'll still be World Champion. No matter how much you throw at me, I'll still defeat you. Being World Champion means to much to me to lose it now.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:49 pm

To update everyone, the writing of Powerplay is in progress but I am going to be leaving in a few minutes so I'll continue when I am back. This means that it won't be up by 8 or anything, but it will be up tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:54 pm

In the meantime, the histories of the two most prestigious Slammy Awards:

Superstar of the Year
Jarrett Calloway
Tim Lucker
Harry Jones
TBD

Match of the Year
Jarrett Calloway vs. Adrian Cuthbert
Jarrett Calloway vs. Will Williams
Jarrett Calloway vs. Harry Jones
TBD
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Karl wrote:

Omega: Face it Linch, the only way your beating me is by disqualification. And even then, I'll still be World Champion. No matter how much you throw at me, I'll still defeat you. Being World Champion means to much to me to lose it now.

Peter: "Need I remind you yet again that I have already beaten you twice? Are you so stupid that you can not comprehend the fact that currently I have beaten you more than you have beaten me? Tonight I will prove that your victory over me was nothing but luck. Tonight I take back what is rightfully mine and in two days time I will be celebrating Christmas as a World Champion."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:

Peter: "Need I remind you yet again that I have already beaten you twice? Are you so stupid that you can not comprehend the fact that currently I have beaten you more than you have beaten me? Tonight I will prove that your victory over me was nothing but luck. Tonight I take back what is rightfully mine and in two days time I will be celebrating Christmas as a World Champion."
Omega: And are you too stupid, Peter, to realize that I am the World Champion now? Are you too stupid to realize that while you have beaten me twice, and I you once, I've beaten you more recently than you've beaten me? Linch, your days as ECCW World Champion are over. Face the facts Linch, your not better than me.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:

Omega: And are you too stupid, Peter, to realize that I am the World Champion now? Are you too stupid to realize that while you have beaten me twice, and I you once, I've beaten you more recently than you've beaten me? Linch, your days as ECCW World Champion are over. Face the facts Linch, your not better than me.

Peter: "The timing of the victory means nothing Omega, all it means is that you managed to get the better of me ONCE. I, however, skilfully defeated a man twice my size on not one but TWO occasions. You may be Champion now but I was Champion before and I will be Champion again."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:

Peter: "The timing of the victory means nothing Omega, all it means is that you managed to get the better of me ONCE. I, however, skilfully defeated a man twice my size on not one but TWO occasions. You may be Champion now but I was Champion before and I will be Champion again."
Omega: Timing is everything Linch, you ever hear that saying? Timing is everything, and tonight, when I defeat you, I'll show you that fact.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:

Omega: Timing is everything Linch, you ever hear that saying? Timing is everything, and tonight, when I defeat you, I'll show you that fact.

[Peter chuckles a little to himself.]

"I have heard that saying before Omega; I heard it quite a lot when I made my triumphant return earlier this year and cashed in my Money In The Bank contract on Dustin Shore to become the ECCW World Champion. However, that wasn't down to timing that was just down to my skill. Tonight will be no different Omega; tonight I will utilise every skill I know to pin you in the middle of the ring to win back what is rightfully mine!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:

[Peter chuckles a little to himself.]

"I have heard that saying before Omega; I heard it quite a lot when I made my triumphant return earlier this year and cashed in my Money In The Bank contract on Dustin Shore to become the ECCW World Champion. However, that wasn't down to timing that was just down to my skill. Tonight will be no different Omega; tonight I will utilise every skill I know to pin you in the middle of the ring to win back what is rightfully mine!"
Omega: Cashing in a Money in the Bank contract is more timing than skill Linch. Your entire skill set won't be enough to beat me, not anymore. All it will bring you is false hopes on winning, only for them to be ripped away when your hit with the 100% Bomb, and get pinned 1, 2, 3.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:32 pm

[Peter mockingly yawns while Omega is speaking.]

"Your repetition is getting rather boring now Omega. Now I realise we have a match later on tonight but why wait. Why don't we decide who the better man is right now? Or are you too scared for that?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Karl wrote:

"Your repetition is getting rather boring now Omega. Now I realise we have a match later on tonight but why wait. Why don't we decide who the better man is right now? Or are you too scared for that?"
Omega: Go ahead, I won't fight back. You taking me out now means that I wouldn't have to defend the title later, which would make your attack on me completely useless for you.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Karl wrote:

Omega: Go ahead, I won't fight back. You taking me out now means that I wouldn't have to defend the title later, which would make your attack on me completely useless for you.

Peter: "Well I wouldn't want to be giving you an excuse for losing later now would I. Just consider this a warning Omega because win or lose tonight, you will always be a target for me now and the moment I get a chance to shoot that target down; I will."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:38 pm

Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:

Peter: "Well I wouldn't want to be giving you an excuse for losing later now would I. Just consider this a warning Omega because win or lose tonight, you will always be a target for me now and the moment I get a chance to shoot that target down; I will."
Omega: Yeah, you have fun with that. Now if you'd please leave, I'm watching the show from here.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:31 am

~Tim TapOut is in his private Locker Room preparing for Power Play. He is shadow boxing infront of a mirror as he works on his technique~

Tim: "Time to do what I always do. WIN! Don't need anyone but myself. I'm the only PURE wrestler and I will become PURE champion!"
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:23 am

Surge defeated Dan Williams in the event's dark match.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 Powerp10
ECCW Powerplay IIISunday, December 23, 2012Boston, Massachusetts

A magnificent pyro display of green and red lights up the arena, not only giving the show a touch of Christmas cheer but also setting the tone for tonight's program, as the left side of the stage is lit red and the right side green. Tonight it is Terror versus Crush.

The show starts off with a surprise appearance by Matthew Jericho, who is universally cheered by the ECCW fans in attendance. He brings a microphone with him to the ring. Once there, he takes a moment to look back on the successful year that ECCW has had in 2012. He talks of his hopes for the future, which include even greater success for the company in 2013. He hypes up some of the night's matches and of course references last year's historic Powerplay. He says that things are different now; ECCW will revert back to its traditional Powerplay format of Terror versus Crush. He also mentions the fact that ECCW has now acquired the rights to EFNW. Just when it looks like he might be losing everybody, he wishes them all a merry Christmas and proceeds to introduce the show's first match.

ECCW LEGEND'S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Angel (c) vs. Ali Fernando
About twelve minutes into the match now, Angel has taken some serious bumps at the hands of Fernando, who Irish whips him to the ropes. On the rebound, Angel manages to duck a big boot, acting quickly and surprising Fernando with a roll up. Fernando kicks out at two and a half. Angel knows that he cannot spare a second or else he may fall victim to another vicious attack from Fernando. He gets up and Fernando follows. Angel connects with a clothesline, following it up with a couple more before hitting a dropkick. This seems to do the trick, at least for the moment, as Fernando stays down. Angel decides to go high risk. Being extra cautious, he takes his time in ascending to the top rope. He hurries it along when he sees movement on Fernando's part. He realizes that there is no way that he will be able to dive in time without Fernando getting up, so he waits for Fernando to fully rise. When he does, Angel goes for a senton, but in a showing of pure strength, Fernando catches him in midair and looks to connect with a powerbomb that could very well finish Angel off. Just then, Angel counters immediately into a hurricanrana, bringing Fernando down again. Fernando gets up fairly quickly, but Angel gets the best of him yet again with a bicycle kick. With the crowd riled up and on his side, Angel locks in the Crucifixion. The question of whether or not the big, bad Ali Fernando will tap out is asked by the commentators. Surely it is in everyone's minds. Soon enough, we get an answer and it is a surprising one.

Winner: Angel by submission @ 15:29

Angel celebrates a fantastic victory as he snatches up his ECCW Legend's Championship and parades around the ring with it, slapping hands all the way. Inside the ring, Fernando is visibly hurt, but even moreso mentally than physically. It is very clear that revenge is already on his mind.

TERROR VS. CRUSH ECCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS MATCH
Trenton York & Zack Horror (c) of Crush vs. Aaron Kennedy & Rhys Hawkens of Terror
York tags in Horror, who is full of energy upon entering the match. While the crowd has no clear favorite, seeming to like both teams, they cheer at Horror's burst of domination, as he clotheslines Kennedy numerous times before bringing him down with an enzuiguri. Hawkens is going wild on the ring apron, practically begging Kennedy to will himself towards his partner and get the tag. Desperate for that tag, Kennedy starts the long crawl across the squared circle, but Horror drags Kennedy right back to where he was prior. Kennedy is successful in kicking Horror away, but still, it is a battle to get back over to Hawkens. For good measure, Horror makes it a point to knock Hawkens off the ring apron with a running elbow to prevent any possible intervention. In doing this, he inadvertently allowed Kennedy a bit of time to recover. Kennedy gets on his feet and approaches Horror from behind, catching him off guard. In the meantime, Hawkens is quick to get up on the outside. He moves even quicker when he sees that Kennedy is up and moving. He gets back up onto the ring apron as quickly as possible. Horror turns around to fend off Kennedy, who goes for a knockout blow in the form of a right hook. Horror dodges it. Unfortunately for the Hawkends, Kennedy's fist catches Hawken's jaw, knocking him right back off the ring apron. This leads to Horror rolling Kennedy up for the win.

Winners: Trenton York & Zack Horror by pinfall (Horror over Kennedy) @ 12:04

After the match, both Kennedy and Hawkens are devastated at their loss, especially considering how close they came to capturing the tag team gold. However, Hawkens is displaying a different kind of devastation: more anger. Looking fierce as anyone in ECCW has ever seen him, he confronts his partner, looking as if he is putting the blame for the loss solely on Kennedy. Not one to simply take a verbal lashing, despite his shock and confusion at Hawkens' sudden fury, Kennedy stands up and argues. Abruptly, Hawkens shoves Kennedy down and jumps onto him, unleashing a series of punches. The crowd gets on their feet to see the action. Many fans are expressing legitimate shock. In time, the referee manages to break up the fight with a little help from both Trenton York and Zack Horror.

A Monday Night Terror recap is aired.

ECCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Neville Ryan (c) vs. Angel Rodriguez
The tide turns in Ryan's favor as he locks Rodriguez into a sleeperhold, hoping to wear the aristocrat down. Not willing to give up, Rodriguez flails his arms around, trying to keep the blood flowing and his spirits high. Not too fond of either candidate for the title, the crowd is somewhat split on who to cheer for, though Ryan's general likeability is higher than that of Rodriguez's, so the crowd finds itself gravitating more towards the champion. Rodriguez brings himself to his feet and hits a jawbreaker on Ryan. This causes him to stagger back. With Ryan's grip relinquished, Rodriguez is able to start fighting his way back into it. He throws punches at Ryan, who is already on the retreat. Backing the champion into a nearby corner, the challenger has his way with him by combining punches with kicks, doing everything possible to tire Ryan out. Irish whipping him out of the corner, Ryan reverses and instead Irish whips Rodriguez, who is slammed into the opposite corner. Ryan rushes at Rodriguez, hoping for a big boot in the corner. Rodriguez just barely moves out of the way, causing Ryan the pain of an awkward impact. Rodriguez, ever the opportunist, takes full advantage of the situation, managing to low blow Ryan without the referee noticing, demonstrating his mastery in bending the rules slyly. With Ryan temporarily out of it, Rodriguez sees the perfect chance to hit El Niño Planter, which he does, seemingly with ease. He covers and gets the three.

Winner: Angel Rodriguez by pinfall @ 21:15

The crowd is not sure what to make of Angel Rodriguez's unexpected title win, though it is fairly clear that they are not exactly fond of the finish to the match. On the other hand, Rodriguez is ecstatic about his victory, undoubtedly the biggest in his ECCW career. He taunts Neville Ryan and the fans before parading back up the ramp with the belt.

The cameras take us backstage as an interviewer is standing by with Dustin Shore. To start things off, the interviewer points out the fact that Team Crush has not done all that great a job of working together in recent weeks. He branches off on his point to ask how it is that Shore believes they will be able to coexist tonight. Shore says that he is not so sure that they will coexist, nor is he sure who will last and who will be eliminated. However, he says that he knows that all seven men on each team want to win; they may not all be interested in working together as a tandem, but they all want their moment of glory. Because of this, Shore claims that he is confident that Team Crush will overcome the odds and prevail when it counts.

TERROR VS. CRUSH MATCH
Dan Maskell of Terror vs. Will Williams of Crush
Maskell sets up for the Big Ben Bash. If hit, it would be the second time in the match that Williams is hit by Maskell's finisher. This time, Williams gets out of Maskell's hold, hitting the ropes and rebounding back with an attempt at a leg lariat, but there is only minimal connection, as Maskell succeeds, to an extent, in blocking the impact. Williams crawls to the nearest set of ropes, which he uses to help him back onto his feet. Maskell does the same. They charge at one another, neither getting the clear advantage. They find themselves in another lockup, with Williams getting the best of Maskell this time. He sets up for the Dream Crusher and just like that, hits it for the second time in the bout. This time, his finisher is successful. The ECCW Television Champion reigns supreme. Not only was Maskell unable to win the match, but he also failed to end it in less than ten minutes like he promised to.

Winner: Will Williams by pinfall @ 18:40

Backstage again, an interviewer is standing beside Venom, a man monster of few words. The interviewer mentions that Venom will captain Team Terror tonight before asking him why he thinks that his team will rise above Team Crush. Venom stares the interviewer down, who is obviously intimidated, before giving a simple answer: "We're better."

A promo video for next month's Royal Crumble pay-per-view airs. It is noteworthy that it will be ECCW's first ever event overseas; it will be held in London, England.

ECCW PURE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Matt Brooks (c) vs. Tim Tapout
Brooks lifts Tapout onto his shoulders and tries for a fireman's carry slam. The attempt fails, as Tapout wrestles his way off from Brooks' shoulders and hits a reverse DDT. Tapout gets cocky as soon as he takes down Brooks as he drops a few elbows on the downed Brooks. Arrogant as ever, Tapout takes to stomping on Brooks, who soon fights back, catching ahold of Tapout's foot and twisting it. The result is not pretty; Tapout feels it and does not like it. It gets the job done for Brooks, who is able to get back to his feet. Tapout has cornered himself, tending to his ankle. Brooks rushes at him and clotheslines him in the corner. Tapout appears helpless. Pleading with Brooks to give him a minute to recuperate, Tapout is desperate for a breather. Brooks is happy to deny his requests, kicking him in the stomach repeatedly while cornered. Soon enough, Brooks Irish whips Tapout across the ring, into the opposite corner. Brooks hurries towards him again, but this time Tapout dodges it. Brooks hits the ring post, feeling the failure of his spear attempt. Tapout then hits a German suplex on Brooks while vulnerable. This times Tapout some much needed time to tend to his injuries, though it's not nearly enough. In what seems to be no time, Brooks is back up, but so is the resilient Tapout. Brooks, favoring his upper back and neck due to the impact of the German suplex, walks right into a Pump Kick by Tapout, who can't drop down for the cover quick enough.

Winner: Tim Tapout by pinfall @ 16:25

A splitscreen of both the ECCW World Champion Omega and former champion Peter Linch is shown. They are both walking down the hallway and both looking ready and confident in their respective abilities.

A Friday Night Crush recap is aired.

ECCW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Omega (c) vs. Peter Linch
Both men get back on their feet. Omega tries for a clothesline but Linch ducks down and kicks Omega in the gut. Linch uses all of the strength that he has left in him to get the big Omega onto his shoulders, setting up for the Bank On It. Miraculously, he hits it. Unfortunately for the challenger, Omega falls close to the ropes and is able to slip out of the ring, not only avoiding a pin but also giving him ample time to recover. Linch is quite disappointed. Not one to dwell, Linch hurriedly slides out of the ring and approaches Omega, who catches him off guard and rams him into the ring apron back first. The referee is at a count of three. Omega decides that he still has some time to attack Linch, as he starts to slam his opponent's head onto the ring apron. He is only able to do so twice before Linch blocks the next attempt, instead slamming Omega's head down. Linch then rolls Omega back into the ring. The referee has reached seven; Linch is the only one being counted out at this point. He slides back into the ring again and is met with a rising Omega; they charge at one another. Neither of the two men get their moves in. Just then, a figure comes out from under the ring, distracting the referee. This allows the opportunistic Omega to take Linch down with an STO and then hold him down with a choke, extending the illegal move as long as possible without the referee noticing. The mystery man - the same one that was seen backstage on Crush last Friday - feels that his statement has been made as he stops distracting the referee. Omega lifts Linch up and slams him down with a 100% Bomb, ending Linch's hopes of regaining the title tonight.

Winner: Omega by pinfall @ 18:59

After the match, the mystery man rushes into the ring and starts to beat down Peter Linch. Omega stands by, not at all caring. Perhaps he should have been paying more attention, however, as the mystery man then lunges at Omega, taking him down with a Lou Thesz press, eventually exiting the ring unharmed once satisfied with his work.

TERROR VS. CRUSH POWERPLAY MATCH
Team Terror (Venom, Zayten, Casey Anomaly, Daniel Evans, Roger Studley, Big Roy, Diego Garza)
vs. Team Crush (Dustin Shore, Twista XL, Harry Jones, Adam Jones, Alex Nova, Keith Golden, Ricky Lackett)

Summary of early eliminations:
- Big Roy (T) is eliminated by Twista XL (C)
- Harry Jones (C) is eliminated by countout
- Ricky Lackett (C) is eliminated by Diego Garza
- Diego Garza (T) is eliminated by Adam Jones (C)
- Keith Golden (C) is eliminated by Venom (T)
- Alex Nova (C) is eliminated by Venom (T)
- Roger Studley (T) is eliminated by Dustin Shore (C)
- Daniel Evans (T) is eliminated by Twista XL (C)
- Adam Jones (C) is eliminated by Casey Anomaly (T)

Remaining superstars: Venom (T), Zayten (T), Casey Anomaly (T), Dustin Shore (C), Twista XL (C)

Shore gets ready to hit the Shore Leave on Anomaly, hoping to eliminate the Nightmare Among Men and even the playing field to two on two. His hopes are shattered however, and by an unlikely - or maybe likely - assailant. Twista XL, Shore's last remaining teammate, nails Anomaly with a steel chair that he picked up from under the ring, thus disqualifying himself. This leaves Shore in a one on three situation, which is no good for Team Crush. Shore tries not to panic, attempting to capitalize on Twista's bold move by covering Anomaly, but he kicks out at two. Shore's chances getting slimmer by the minute, Anomaly tries to go for a tag, but Shore is doing all he can to make sure he keeps the worn Anomaly in the ring as opposed to a fresh Venom or Zayten. Shore looks to be doing pretty well for himself, almost ready to put away Anomaly. He seems to forget that Twista has not yet left ringside, but he becomes very aware once Twista is joined by Adam Jones and Keith Golden, two more of Dustin's supposed teammates. The three men enter the ring, much to the referee's discontent. This sudden distraction allows for Anomaly to take advantage and roll Shore up for the victory for Team Terror.

Winners: Team Terror @ 28:06

Twista XL, Adam Jones, and Keith Golden instantly go on the attack. They all gang up on Dustin Shore, brutally assaulting him. Casey Anomaly, Zayten, and Venom look on, rather stunned at the calculated, coordinated attack. They soon snap out of it, as each of the three feel compelled to help Shore, which they eventually do. They are joined by some of Shore's other team members, Alex Nova and Ricky Lackett. To even the odds, some superstars who were a part of Team Terror come out to help Shore's attackers, including Daniel Evans, Roger Studley, and Big Roy. In no time at all, the ring erupts into a massive brawl. It looks as if order is impossible to be restored.

As the fighting continues, the camera pans towards the stage, where an awfully familiar man is standing. The end of show logo appears on the bottom left of the screen as the camera focuses on the face of this man. A smirk is detected.

He is Jarrett Calloway.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:53 am

Give your feedback on the show here.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 7:36 am

Great show. The ending to the main event was great.

OT: Angel Rodriguez turned face when he began this rivalry with Ryan.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 8:49 am

~Tim TapOut arrogently roams the ECCW halls with his new Pure Championship title over his shoulder. He boasts about his win and streak in singles matches to anyone he passes~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:10 am

*Rhys Hawkens is finally in a place where he has always wanted to be since he arrived in the ECCW... by himself. Doing so, he's calmly looking over a letter that he has wrote to someone and soon seals it up, seeing ready to send it in the near future.*

*Ryan Wright is working out in the gym, trying to keep his physique in check for when (if) he eventually debuts in the ECCW.*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:55 am

Angel Rodriguez is heading for the ring, preparing a promo about his new ECCW Heavyweight title.

Adam Jones is in the gym, MITB briefcase by his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next