The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:54 pm

[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
Richie sits in his office, even though I have no idea what the fuck Richie getting involved in the Main Event was about, smirking about the previous night.

Jason Blade and Fire Heart stand outside of Richie's office like bodyguards, even though they aren't superstars.

Zack Horror is studying some shit.

Drake Gale is arriving

Jayson St. Pierre gets ready for some promo shit.

Andre Style knocks on Richies door.
Jason and Fire Step in front of the door and block Andre.

Jason Blade:

"What do you want with Richie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Rhys: An idea... alright, endulge me. *Folds his arms*
Aaron: Management is really getting behind the idea of a strong tag division and...

Rhys: "Oh! You mean us two, as a tag team? Ahh, I'm not sure, I mean its a good plan for sure, but I'm more of a loner to be honest, people tend to be a liability most of the time. So thanks but no thanks."

*Rhys goes to walk off, but suddenly stops and rethinks the whole scenario before walking back over to Aaron and stops Aaron was walking off also*

"Wait! Actually, even though I said all of that, I'm not against the idea... I'll think about it, but I will need to see you in a match first, since, well, I don't even know who you are or what you can do, despite how long you've been around here."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Rhys: An idea... alright, endulge me. *Folds his arms*
Aaron: Management is really getting behind the idea of a strong tag division and...

Rhys: "Oh! You mean us two, as a tag team? Ahh, I'm not sure, I mean its a good plan for sure, but I'm more of a loner to be honest, people tend to be a liability most of the time. So thanks but no thanks."

*Rhys goes to walk off, but suddenly stops and rethinks the whole scenario before walking back over to Aaron and stops Aaron was walking off also*

"Wait! Actually, even though I said all of that, I'm not against the idea... I'll think about it, but I will need to see you in a match first, since, well, I don't even know who you are or what you can do, despite how long you've been around here."
Aaron: Go buy an ECCW DVD. You may catch me. Until then, I'll leave you to your "thinking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:15 pm

*As Aaron walks off, Rhys feels a bit uneasy about the possibility of teaming up with this stranger. Instead of going to Robert Cairo's office, he instead goes back to his locker room to look up information on Aaron*

OT: For the record, I accept the offer, or at least I will soon enough I story form.

And since people have been posting up these pic bases for their characters, just think of Hawkens as Adam Cole in a sense...

Last edited by Rhawk on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
Richie sits in his office, even though I have no idea what the fuck Richie getting involved in the Main Event was about, smirking about the previous night.

Jason Blade and Fire Heart stand outside of Richie's office like bodyguards, even though they aren't superstars.

Drake Gale is arriving

Jason Blade:

Andre looks at Blade and Fire with a little smirk then looks at Mary Jane pulling her closer.

ANDRE -- "Of course, he has body guards. All i want guys is to meet the GM and introduce myself as THE NEW and THE BEST, that okay with yall?"
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:32 pm

[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:

Drake Gale is arriving

Jason Blade:

Andre looks at Blade and Fire with a little smirk then looks at Mary Jane pulling her closer.

ANDRE -- "Of course, he has body guards. All i want guys is to meet the GM and introduce myself as THE NEW and THE BEST, that okay with yall?"
Jason Blade:
"We would not be here if Richie was our friend, and we wanted to make sure Dustin Shore doesn't hurt him. Now, who you are? State your name, idiot."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:07 am

Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:

Drake Gale is arriving

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:
"We would not be here if Richie was our friend, and we wanted to make sure Dustin Shore doesn't hurt him. Now, who you are? State your name, idiot."

The smirk is gone as Andre get into blades face and stares him in the eyes.

ANDRE -- "The name is Andre Styles and if was you id watch your tone before I knock you teeth down your throat you understand me punk?"
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:16 pm

[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:

Drake Gale is arriving

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

ANDRE -- "The name is Andre Styles and if was you id watch your tone before I knock you teeth down your throat you understand me punk?"
Jason Blade:
"Excuse me. Knock my teeth down my throat? You're talking to an ECCW Original, sir. To a former multiple time champion. So I think it'd do you some good to back off, and watch your fucking mouth."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:35 pm

Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:

Drake Gale is arriving

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:
"Excuse me. Knock my teeth down my throat? You're talking to an ECCW Original, sir. To a former multiple time champion. So I think it'd do you some good to back off, and watch your fucking mouth."

Andre doesn't look scared nor impressed as he just stand there.

ANDRE -- "Does it look like I give a fuck who you are? Fuck you and fuck your championships I am still the real deal around this bitch."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:16 pm

[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:

Drake Gale is arriving

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

ANDRE -- "Does it look like I give a fuck who you are? Fuck you and fuck your championships I am still the real deal around this bitch."
Jason Blade:
"Watch yourself, Andre Styles. I may not be a wrestler, but I can still kick the shit out of you, and Richie would turn his head in an instant."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:

Drake Gale is arriving

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:
"Watch yourself, Andre Styles. I may not be a wrestler, but I can still kick the shit out of you, and Richie would turn his head in an instant."

Andre looks him up and down and snickers.

ANDRE -- "How about this, you shut your mouth and let me talk to Richie and start showing me some damn respect."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:30 pm

[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:

Drake Gale is arriving

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

ANDRE -- "How about this, you shut your mouth and let me talk to Richie and start showing me some damn respect."
Jason Blade:
"You can kiss me ass. I won't show anyone who disrespects me and this company by "fucking these championships. So you can get the hell out of here."

The door opens and out pops Richie.

Richie:
"Jason, calm your tits. Andre, you start showing my bodyguards some respect or else. Now come into my office, dammit."

Jason and Fire move out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:

Drake Gale is arriving

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:
"You can kiss me ass. I won't show anyone who disrespects me and this company by "fucking these championships. So you can get the hell out of here."

Richie:
"Jason, calm your tits. Andre, you start showing my bodyguards some respect or else. Now come into my office, dammit."

Andre and Jason stare at each other as Andre walks into the office of Richie and takes a seat.

ANDRE -- "Sorry about disrespecting your bodygaurds but honestly I cant respect anyone who doesn't show me respect but now that I can talk to you lets get straight to business. I want to teach both Peter Linch and Ali Fernando a lesson, a lesson that they are not better than me. i want to prove that i AM the best on Crush."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:51 pm

[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:

Drake Gale is arriving

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Richie:

Andre and Jason stare at each other as Andre walks into the office of Richie and takes a seat.

ANDRE -- "Sorry about disrespecting your bodygaurds but honestly I cant respect anyone who doesn't show me respect but now that I can talk to you lets get straight to business. I want to teach both Peter Linch and Ali Fernando a lesson, a lesson that they are not better than me. i want to prove that i AM the best on Crush."
Richie sits back down at his desk.

Richie:

"Well, Andre. First, you haven't had any matches for my brand. Second, you're...a noob to my brand. So you don't deserve to face someone like Ali or the World Champion yet. You don't deserve to face them yet. Now, if it were someone like..oh, I don't know, Sean Shamrock, or Riff Radley, since they both suck, I don't mind putting you in a match against them. But The World Champ or Ali? No way, Amigo."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:

Drake Gale is arriving

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Richie:

Richie:

"Well, Andre. First, you haven't had any matches for my brand. Second, you're...a noob to my brand. So you don't deserve to face someone like Ali or the World Champion yet. You don't deserve to face them yet. Now, if it were someone like..oh, I don't know, Sean Shamrock, or Riff Radley, since they both suck, I don't mind putting you in a match against them. But The World Champ or Ali? No way, Amigo."

Andre nods his head.

ANDRE -- "Alright I feel yah Richie, but after I beat whoever you throw at me well then man, I am going to make my mark on Ali, Jarrett, the champ or even Dustin Shore."
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
Landknecht

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:36 pm

Joseph Iron is backstage, adjusting the strap on the back of the gas mask he wears so that it isn't too loose. He looks himself over in the mirror before taking a deep inhalation of filtered air and begins to walk the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:41 pm

[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:

Drake Gale is arriving

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Richie:

Richie:

Andre nods his head.

ANDRE -- "Alright I feel yah Richie, but after I beat whoever you throw at me well then man, I am going to make my mark on Ali, Jarrett, the champ or even Dustin Shore."
Richie:
"Alright, Alright. On The next Crush, If you want a match so bad. Its gonna be you vs. Sean Shamrock."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:54 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 Image

Casey Anomaly is sitting outside of the arena, deep in thought. Thinking about Terror later tonight or when ever it is. He begins to think about all of his past accomplishments and what he wants to do with his career now.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:56 pm

Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:
[G] wrote:
Richie wrote:

Drake Gale is arriving

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Jason Blade:

Richie:

Richie:

Andre nods his head.

Richie:
"Alright, Alright. On The next Crush, If you want a match so bad. Its gonna be you vs. Sean Shamrock."

Andre smirks and nods his head before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
Landknecht

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:13 pm

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 Image

Casey Anomaly is sitting outside of the arena, deep in thought. Thinking about Terror later tonight or when ever it is. He begins to think about all of his past accomplishments and what he wants to do with his career now.

Joseph walks past Casey and throws some change at him

"See comrade? this is the problem with your American pigdog capitalist machine! In Soviet Union we had no hobos, everyone had equal wealth!"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Landknecht wrote:

"See comrade? this is the problem with your American pigdog capitalist machine! In Soviet Union we had no hobos, everyone had equal wealth!"
Casey looks up at the masked Russian for a moment and scowls. He then picks up a coin and hums it at the back of the Russian's head. He pushes himself up.

"And this is the problem with Russian's they're all a bunch of nimrods. Or maybe its just that your strange looking mask basically blinds you and you couldn't tell who I was."

Casey brushes himself off and crosses his arms, staring down the Soviet.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:24 pm

OT: Casey, are you in?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Jarrett wrote:
What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Jarrett wrote:
What do you mean?
You know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
Landknecht

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Landknecht wrote:

Casey looks up at the masked Russian for a moment and scowls. He then picks up a coin and hums it at the back of the Russian's head. He pushes himself up.

"And this is the problem with Russian's they're all a bunch of nimrods. Or maybe its just that your strange looking mask basically blinds you and you couldn't tell who I was."

Casey brushes himself off and crosses his arms, staring down the Soviet.

Joseph takes a deep breath and faces Casey head on

"Nyet, I know who you are. Casay Analmoley. Former ECCW Champion, Former 3XW Champion, Former EFNW Champion, former somebody. We have TV in the east you know." he replies matter of factly in a thick accent.

"The question is if you know who I am. I doubt you do. I was in the KGB and was responsible for overseeing that any threats to the motherland were stamped out. You would have survived just fine. You are a threat to no-one"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next