The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:51 pm

The ECCW Heavyweight Champion Dan Maskell is walking around the outskirts of the arena looking for Zayten.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:36 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 Amber-rose-birthday-wiz-khalifa-150x150

>>>The newest start of Friday Night Crush, Andre Styles arrives at the arena smoking on a blunt with his girlfriend and manager Mary Jane they put it out as they finish and then enter the arena ready for this Friday for when Andre Styles gets to easily beat Sean Shamrock and prove that he is the best and worthy of facing Ali Fernando and even the champ, Peter Linch.<<<

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 Ryan-Sheckler-m20

>>>The current ECCW Tag Team Champion, Oliver Walker arrives at the arena with his title proudly on his shoulder and rumors have it after he losses the tag title, if he does, Oliver is trying to head to Terror.<<<

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 1332328

>>>Crush Superstar and ECCW Legend, Trenton York arrives at the arena not talking to anyone while listening to his iPod and finishing a cigerette and ready to become tag champion.<<<

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 Chris-evans-150x150

>>>Pure Champion Jeffery O'Walker sports a new look as he arrives with his title on his shoulder.<<<
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Surge's ghost laughs at Trenton York calling himself an "ECCW legend".
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Name:
Brett Carpenter

Gimmick:
Cocky mofo who always gets what he wants

Height:
6 ft 1 in

Weight:
227lbs

Hometown:
Los Angeles, California

Signatures:
Armbar
Full nelson facebuster
Double knee facebreaker
Backhand chop
Cocky Pin (Putting his foot on his opponents chest while pinning)

Finishers:
Carpet Bomb (Sitout powerbomb)

Entrance Music:
"Danza Kuduro" by Don Omar

Heel

Brand:
Terror
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:36 pm

*Dustin Shore is seen backstage.*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:55 am

Future Surge wrote:
Surge's ghost laughs at Trenton York calling himself an "ECCW legend".

Trenton is ready for any chance to beat his "cousin" Surge's ass.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:36 am

Landknecht wrote:
The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
OT: Casey, are you in?
What do you mean?
You know what I mean.
Do I?

Landknecht wrote:
Landknecht wrote:

Joseph walks past Casey and throws some change at him

"See comrade? this is the problem with your American pigdog capitalist machine! In Soviet Union we had no hobos, everyone had equal wealth!"
Casey looks up at the masked Russian for a moment and scowls. He then picks up a coin and hums it at the back of the Russian's head. He pushes himself up.

"And this is the problem with Russian's they're all a bunch of nimrods. Or maybe its just that your strange looking mask basically blinds you and you couldn't tell who I was."

Casey brushes himself off and crosses his arms, staring down the Soviet.

Joseph takes a deep breath and faces Casey head on

"Nyet, I know who you are. Casay Analmoley. Former ECCW Champion, Former 3XW Champion, Former EFNW Champion, former somebody. We have TV in the east you know." he replies matter of factly in a thick accent.

"The question is if you know who I am. I doubt you do. I was in the KGB and was responsible for overseeing that any threats to the motherland were stamped out. You would have survived just fine. You are a threat to no-one"
Casey takes a few moments to respond, staring at this odd man. Not all to happy with Joseph's remarks.

"I don't care who you are nor do I care about your thoughts on if I would.."

Casey begins to talk in a horrible fake Russian Accent.

"Survive in mother Russia or how I am a threat to no-one.."

Casey chuckles.

"But I am glad to see you know who I am. Which is surprising because you speak as if I'm some punk kid even though Im not any more. In fact I would call myself a well seasoned veteran now. I've had wars with all the greats: Harry Jones, Surge, Neville Ryan, Dan Maskell and Cryus Black. I've been through hell and back again. Like I said, its surprising how some one so.. so.. unimportant, is talking down to one of the greatest men in this company and possibly this business."]

"While you found yourself dealing with Surge and his silly mask tricks I was in the middle of Red Square ordering Yeltsin to go suck on his bottle, While you fumbled with Cyrus Black I was in Lithuania chasing off democratic protestors. While Neville was stomping the proverbial mudhole in you I was single handedly making sure the Berlin wall stood. And what do I get for all of my sacrifices? I received acid burns across my face." Joseph taps on the filter on his mask.

"That's a tip if you ever feel the need to raid a Ukrainian lab before backup arrives. they can get rather nasty." he adds as a side remark.

"You can drag yourself through a match in the ring, I've taken a leisurely stroll through hell itself, Comrade"
Casey lets out a loud laugh.

"Well, comrade.. if your this self-proclaimed bad ass war hero, how can you prove it? Because I honestly don't believe you. Just about any one can put on a mask and go around speaking in accents in what not. trust me I know because I've done it before."

Casey shudders as he remembers the dark time in his career when he wore a golden mask.
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
Landknecht

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:58 am

Landknecht wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
What do you mean?
You know what I mean.
Do I?

Landknecht wrote:
Landknecht wrote:

"See comrade? this is the problem with your American pigdog capitalist machine! In Soviet Union we had no hobos, everyone had equal wealth!"
Casey looks up at the masked Russian for a moment and scowls. He then picks up a coin and hums it at the back of the Russian's head. He pushes himself up.

"And this is the problem with Russian's they're all a bunch of nimrods. Or maybe its just that your strange looking mask basically blinds you and you couldn't tell who I was."

"Nyet, I know who you are. Casay Analmoley. Former ECCW Champion, Former 3XW Champion, Former EFNW Champion, former somebody. We have TV in the east you know." he replies matter of factly in a thick accent.

"The question is if you know who I am. I doubt you do. I was in the KGB and was responsible for overseeing that any threats to the motherland were stamped out. You would have survived just fine. You are a threat to no-one"
Casey takes a few moments to respond, staring at this odd man. Not all to happy with Joseph's remarks.

Casey chuckles.

"But I am glad to see you know who I am. Which is surprising because you speak as if I'm some punk kid even though Im not any more. In fact I would call myself a well seasoned veteran now. I've had wars with all the greats: Harry Jones, Surge, Neville Ryan, Dan Maskell and Cryus Black. I've been through hell and back again. Like I said, its surprising how some one so.. so.. unimportant, is talking down to one of the greatest men in this company and possibly this business."]

"While you found yourself dealing with Surge and his silly mask tricks I was in the middle of Red Square ordering Yeltsin to go suck on his bottle, While you fumbled with Cyrus Black I was in Lithuania chasing off democratic protestors. While Neville was stomping the proverbial mudhole in you I was single handedly making sure the Berlin wall stood. And what do I get for all of my sacrifices? I received acid burns across my face." Joseph taps on the filter on his mask.

"That's a tip if you ever feel the need to raid a Ukrainian lab before backup arrives. they can get rather nasty." he adds as a side remark.

"You can drag yourself through a match in the ring, I've taken a leisurely stroll through hell itself, Comrade"

"Well, comrade.. if your this self-proclaimed bad ass war hero, how can you prove it? Because I honestly don't believe you. Just about any one can put on a mask and go around speaking in accents in what not. trust me I know because I've done it before."

Casey shudders as he remembers the dark time in his career when he wore a golden mask.

Joseph shrugs and shakes his dead

"Disbelieve all you want comrade, watch my next match and I'll show you just what I'm capable of" he says with a cold stare before walking off

"Dosvedanya Anomaly" he says with his back to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:02 am

Surge arrives in a limo and then carries his bags to the locker room while chatting with various staff members
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Hindencujo wrote:
Surge arrives in a limo and then carries his bags to the locker room while chatting with various staff members

Surge is talking to one member of staff, probably about rape or murder, hell, maybe even Harry Jones, before the staff member is shooed away and the ECCW Television champion, Angel Rodriguez, stands in front of him.

AR: Well, if it isn't my good friend, Surge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:34 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Hindencujo wrote:

Surge is talking to one member of staff, probably about rape or murder, hell, maybe even Harry Jones, before the staff member is shooed away and the ECCW Television champion, Angel Rodriguez, stands in front of him.

Surge shovels Angel
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Jarrett wrote:
SP wrote:
Yeah, I want my guy to debut this week Jarrett.
Your signature is a failure of epic proportions.

Nope.
#Truth
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:05 am

Landknecht wrote:
Landknecht wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
What do you mean?
You know what I mean.
Do I?

Landknecht wrote:
Landknecht wrote:

Casey chuckles.

Joseph shrugs and shakes his dead

"Disbelieve all you want comrade, watch my next match and I'll show you just what I'm capable of" he says with a cold stare before walking off

"Dosvedanya Anomaly" he says with his back to him
"Oh I'll be there and I will be on commentary. You can try and impress me but there are no second first impressions.."

With the Casey turned in the opposite direction and walked down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:18 am

*Dustin Shore is backstage, hoping that since Richie doesn't have the guts to come see him that he'll find out why he was attacked at Gold Rush when Crush goes on tomorrow night.*
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:01 am

Just got power back. Horrible storm through New York and the northeast, tornado even. Looks like a war zone.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:15 am

Jarrett wrote:
Just got power back. Horrible storm through New York and the northeast, tornado even. Looks like a war zone.
Flash flood warnings all through out here in Rhode Island. Just another Nor' Easter.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:26 am

Jarrett wrote:
Flash flood warnings all through out here in Rhode Island. Just another Nor' Easter.
We're under a state of emergency curfew until 8 am, the storm hit just after 4 pm where I live. Trees and power lines are down everywhere, I don't know of any injuries or deaths though.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:43 am

Hindencujo wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Hindencujo wrote:

Surge shovels Angel

AR That's the Surge I know. Shame you weren't yourself at Gold Rush. You could have been a champion, but hey, you can't all be as talented as me.
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
Landknecht

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Joseph Iron sits backstage rubbing the back of his head as the strap from his mask presses hard against it, The rough straps chafe against the back of his head and annoy him but he puts up with it, exposing the horribly burnt grotesque mixture of flesh that is his face would do no-one any favours.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:39 pm

Dan Maskell is in the hallway shadow boxing and warming up in general preparing for a promo he will cut later.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:07 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 Crush12
Crush Results – Friday, July 27, 2012 – Episode 160: "Gold Rush Fallout"

The opening pyro for the first Crush following the big Gold Rush PPV last Sunday comes on as the fans are on their feet in anticipation for the excitement in store for them tonight. What were Richie's intentions in intervening in the Gold Rush main event and costing Dustin Shore the regaining of his championship? What does Peter Linch have to say about the assistance he received in winning that match? These answers and more should be answered this very night!

Dustin Shore opens up the show to a favorable crowd reaction. Obviously upset that he was screwed on Sunday by Richie, the Crush GM, he enters the ring with a microphone in hand and plenty on his mind to discuss. He recaps the events of last Sunday and what went down, how Richie swooped in when the referee wasn't paying attention and assisted Peter Linch in retaining the ECCW World Championship. Shore says that he has spoken to Linch already since, and that the champ has claimed that he had no part in the affair. Shore says that he has been thinking long and hard about what Richie's intentions could have been, until he reached a conclusion that he deems correct. Shore reminds everyone of a Crush that happened weeks ago in which Richie addressed the fans and assured everyone that he had Crush under control, despite what one "anonymous superstar" had said. That is when Shore reveals that he was that "anonymous superstar," saying he confronted management as a concerned employee of the company. Shore says that he is now more than ever concerned that Crush is in the wrong hands, statings that it is currently being mismanaged. He claims that Richie has now lost control of the show and probably won't be regaining it any time soon. He then lays out a simple question of "why?" Shore closes things out by saying that Richie has not yet arrived at the arena, calling his tardiness unprofessional, but demanding that when he does arrive, he come out and explain his actions.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Sean Shamrock defeated Andre Styles by pinfall at the 6:02 mark.
Andre Styles had an impressive showing in his debut match in ECCW, but despite a series of near falls and close calls, the rookie was put away by Sean Shamrock. Feeling the need to prove himself to Richie, and having almost begged for a match on Crush, how might this stain on his young record affect his future and his standing on the roster?

After the match, another new face appeared on the ECCW big screen for the first time, as a somewhat familiar member of the old EFNW roster, Kyle O'Rapely, appears on the stage. A fan favorite in his short tenure over in EFNW, he takes his debut opportunity to rub in the loss on Andre Styles, mocking him for dropping his first match in ECCW. O'Rapely's insults are loved by the crowd, as he finishes up by telling Styles to watch O'Rapely's debut match later in the night and learn a lesson.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Hassan (w/ Abdullah) defeated Zack Horror (w/ Trenton York) by pinfall at the 10:48 mark.
Much to the crowd's discontent, Hassan stole the victory over the fan favorite Zack Horror, with a little help from Abdullah. While the majority of the match was back and forth action, it was Hassan with the roll up that earned the win for the record books.

After the match, Zack Horror's partner Trenton York snatched a microphone from ringside and entered the ring by Horror's side. He said that the previous match meant nothing because the two of them are tag teams and that everyone discovered at Gold Rush that the Middle Eastern Alliance can't hang as a tag team. Abullah then picked up a microphone and began to rant in Arabic, but the tirade was interrupted by the current ECCW Tag Team Champions Christopher Styles and Oliver Walker. Styles seemed to be the one doing the talking, as he held a microphone. Using his typical sarcastic attitude, Styles said that the Middle Eastern Alliance is a nonfactor in the tag division as they were just defeated by the tag champs. On the other hand, York and Horror are a fresh team, albeit no better than the Masterminds, claims Styles. As the Masterminds progress down the ramp, the team of Roger Studley and Big Roy come out onto the stage and say that if this is going to turn into a big tag team mashup then they want in on it. The tension builds as all four teams enter the ring. Obviously, chaos ensues. Continuing on with the trend of Crush losing control mid-show, one of Richie's assistants and former ECCW superstar Jason Blade rushes to the ring and yells into a mic on behalf of the GM that all four teams will get a shot at Summer Smash because it's going to be a four way tag title match. While the teams definitely take notice of the big announcement, the fighting does not stop until numerous sets of security guards are called onto the scene in order to break up the eight men.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Kyle O'Rapely defeated Riff Radley by pinfall at the 8:30 mark.
In the second impressive debut of the night, Kyle O'Rapely upset Riff Radley with a decisive pinfall victory. Proving a point to fellow ECCW rookie Andre Styles, O'Rapely's win is a good sign for him. Andre Styles came down to the ring mid-match in an attempt to cost O'Rapely the match, but failed in doing so, as O'Rapely cleverly averted disaster and was able to maintain control of the match, picking up the W.

Backstage, an interviewer is standing by with the ECCW World Champion Peter Linch. He asks him what his involvement was in the screwjob that took place at the Gold Rush event. Linch asserted what Shore alluded to earlier, reinforcing his statement that he had nothing to do with it and that he knew nothing of Richie's intent to get involved in the match. Linch says that his guess as to Richie's motives is as good as anyone else's, but of course, according to Linch, his guesses are just a bit better than anyone else's because he's just a bit better than everyone else.

A limousine is shown pulling into the parking garage of the arena, as the commentators say that they have received word that Richie is in the building and that everyone will be hearing from him later tonight, as he will come face to face with Dustin Shore.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Alex Nova defeated Evander Rayne by disqualification at the 10:14 mark.
Alex Nova was struggling against the gigantic Evander Rayne throughout the match, but was holding his own to his credit. The match was halted shortly after ten minutes of brawling when Keith Golden, who returned to ECCW at Gold Rush to attack Nova, came into the ring and repeated his actions, thus causing a disqualification and effectively ending the match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A replay of the return of Angel Rodriguez airs, showing what has set up the feud between him and Will Williams over the ECCW Television Championship.

Adam Jones defeated Will Williams by countout at the 14:20 minute mark.
Will Williams' streak of misfortune continues this week with a tough loss to the cocky Adam Jones, who will undoubtedly brag about his win, be it by countout or otherwise. There was no sign of Angel Rodriguez, but the idea of losing is enough to make Williams mad. It is almost painfully clear that Rodriguez is already on Williams' mind one way or the other, appearance or no appearance.

The big screen goes into splitscreen mode as everyone gets a glimpse of Dustin Shore on the left walking down a backstage hallway and Richie on the right doing the same, with a graphic visible in the corner of the screen with the bold words "up next."

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Dustin Shore's music hits yet again as he makes his way down to the ring and calls out Richie. Soon enough, Richie accepts the offer to come out to the ring and does just that, approaching Shore. Richie cuts off Shore's second "why?" of the night by saying that Shore's speculation was absolutely correct. Richie said that he came to Gold Rush with the intent of ensuring that Shore would not leave champion, not so much because he likes Linch as champion, but moreso because he doesn't want Shore leading the brand again. He says that Shore as champion would be damaging to Crush. Someone who doesn't have faith in management and has been unreasonable is not fit to be ECCW World Champion, claims Richie. Shore doesn't buy the excuses, denying ever being unreasonable with Richie, but instead declaring that his intentions were simple when he "anonymously" delivered his concerns to management. He says that already tonight the show has gotten out of hand and lost control and that Richie still stands before him saying otherwise. Shore demands that Richie learn to manage once again or get lost. Richie says that he is here to stay and that Shore should change himself before telling others to. Shore, still not satisfied with the response, loses the chance to get another rebuttal due to Richie's abrupt exiting of the ring.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ali Fernando and Omega defeated Jarrett Calloway, in a two on one handicap match at the 16:22 mark.
Oddly enough, Harry Jones no showed the third event in a row, having now mysteriously missed two Crush events and Gold Rush too. The absence of Jones left Jarrett Calloway without a partner tonight, leaving him awfully vulnerable to the dangerous pairing of Ali Fernando and Omega. The show goes off the air with Fernando and Omega standing tall over Calloway, though they are far from friends, as Fernando leaves the scene before he has to share any spotlights with Omega.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:17 am

of course I lose to Jarrett in my debut, nice squash of my character.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:20 am

Peter Linch is backstage with his ECCW World Championship over his shoulder, slightly perplexed as to why he did not have a match on Crush but doesn't care since it gives him a little break before his next match.

Matt Brooks is in the gym, preparing for Terror in Monday.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:21 am

Karl wrote:
Peter Linch is backstage with his ECCW World Championship over his shoulder, slightly perplexed as to why he did not have a match on Crush but doesn't care since it gives him a little break before his next match.

OOC: May I attack?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:21 am

[G] wrote:
Karl wrote:

OOC: May I attack?

OOC: If it is Linch then no, if it is Brooks then yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next