The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Just a Match I Wrote ..  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Just a Match I Wrote ..  EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Just a Match I Wrote ..  EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Just a Match I Wrote ..  EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Just a Match I Wrote ..  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Just a Match I Wrote ..  EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Just a Match I Wrote ..  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Just a Match I Wrote ..  EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Just a Match I Wrote ..  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Just a Match I Wrote ..  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Just a Match I Wrote ..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

Just a Match I Wrote ..  Empty
PostSubject: Just a Match I Wrote ..    Just a Match I Wrote ..  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Justin Roberts
"The following match is scheduled for one fall, and is for the ... WWE Championship!"

Justin Roberts
"First! Making his way to the ring! The Challenger .. Weighing in at 239 pounds! From San Luis Potosi, Mexico. ALLLLLBBEEERRRTOO! DEEEL! RRRIIIIIIIIIIIOOO!"

>>The fans boo as a Alberto Del Rio pulls out in a White Rolls Royce, beeping the horn, and cheering, with his left arm hanging out the window. Del Rio opens the door and steps up smirking as the fans boo him. Del Rio jumps up onto the stage and signals that he will become the Champion, before golden sparklers stream down from the stage. Del Rio then walks down the ramp, being smug with the fans. Del Rio rolls into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, and raises his arms high in the air, laughing at Kane and Cena, how they couldn't participate in the match. Del Rio then jumps down and throws his scarf out to the floor, smirking, waiting for the WWE Champion.<<

Justin Roberts
"And his opponent! He is the reigning WWE Champion of the World! Weighingin at 218 pounds! From Chicago, Illinois! HE IS! C ... M! ... PUNK!"

>>The fans then bust into cheers as CM Punk walks out from the back with the WWE Championship snug around his waist. Punk drops down on his knees and slides his fingers across the stage before jumping up and shouting, "ITS CLOBBERING TIME!" Punk then walks down the ramp, highfiving the fans. Punk jumps up into the ring and raises his WWE Championship high in the air. Punk then jumps down and yells to the fans, smiling.<<
------------------------------
DING! DING! DING!

>>The two men lock-up quickly, allowing CM Punk to quickly twist the arm of Del Rio. Del Rio trys to break it, but Punk breaks it for him, hitting him in the arm. Punk nails Del Rio with a shot to the arm, befroe grabbing it and twisting it again. Punk then drags Del Rio down hard, applying more pressure to the arm. Punk drags Del Rio down again, before grabbing his head and flipping Del Rio over, sitting him on the mat. Punk quickly locks Del Rio in a headlock. Punk attempts to begin to start hammering down shots on Del Rio, but the referee breaks them. Both men seperate, as the referee gets Del Rio back to his bases. They go in for a lock up again, but Punk breaks it. Punk goes for a quick kick to the back of the head, but Del Rio manages to duck it and rolls out of the way. Del Rio quickly gets back to his feet, and the two lock up again. Del Rio moves quickly and kicks CM Punk with a cheap knee, backing him up. Del Rio quickly nails Punk with another vast boot, backing Punk into the corner. Del Rio begins laying down kicks and afew shots to Punk, who is leaning in the turnbuckle. The referee finally breaks it! Del Rio goes abck to work and hawls Punk out from the turnbuckle, twisting his arm, applying pressure.<<

Michael Cole
"Oh yeah! Come on Del Rio!"

Jerry Lawler
"Oh! Come on Cole! Its one move! And Punk begins to start battling back!"

>>Del Rio begins pushing Punk's shoulder to apply more and more pressure, but Punk manages to get in the right situation and nail Del Rio with a quick arm-drag! Del Rio quickly moves back to his feet, but Punk spins and takes Del Rio down with an elbow, slowing down his speed! Punk then goes over and hawls Del Rio back to his feet. Punk spisn quickly and nails Del Rio with a boot to the gut. Del Rio falls back into the turnbuckle, as CM Punk watches. Punk then gets back to work and goes after Del Rio, ramming his shoulder into Del Rio's waist, putting the pressure from the turnbuckle onto the body of Del Rio. Punk irish whips Del Rio straight into the opposite turnbuckle, and then charges, going for a final elbow, but Del Rio quickly moves, sending Punk crashing into the post. Del Rio smirks in the ring, as the fans give him major heat. Del Rio quickly slides out and runs over, jumping up onto the turnbuckle. Del Rio grabs Punk's arm, and pulls it, forcing the steel post inbetween Punk's neck and arm. The referee begins to count! ONE! TWO! THREE! Del Rio let's go of Punk's arm, but then grabs it again and pulls it down quickly slamming it down agains the post. Del Rio quickly slides back into the ring as Punk holds his arm in pain, laying on the mat. Del Rio grabs Punk by the arm, hawling him to his feet. Del Rio quickly jumps up, and drives Punk back down, putting Del Rio's knees into Punk's arm. Punk flops over and Del Rio covers!<<

ONE! TWO! KICKOUT!

Michael Cole
"OH! COME ON! THAT WAS THREE!"

Jerry Lawler
"Close pin-fall by Del Rio! But Del Rio goes back to the arm of CM Punk!"

>>Del Rio quickly pushes CM Punk back down, and grabs his arm, pushing it, but with the fans help. Punk climbs back to his feet and gets free. Punk boots Del Rio twice in the knee, before hitting the ropes. Punk runs back, and Del Rio ducks down, but Punk leaps over Punk. Punk trys for a roll-up, but Del Rio spins out of it and grabs Punk's arm, laying it down on the mat. Del Rio the spins down and nails the arm with an elbow. Del Rio quickly lays Punk down.<<

Michael Cole
"What an elbow to the arm! And Del Rio covers! For the win?!"

Jerry Lawler
"One! Two! NO!"[/color]

ONE! TWO! KICKOUT!

>>Del Rio gets fusterated, but gets back to his feet, grabbing Punk up, using his head. Del Rio snaps a shot down on Punk, backing him into the ropes. Del Rio then hit the opposite ropes, charging at Punk, but Punk side-steps Alberto, sending him straight out of the ring. Del Rio smacks hard, which gives Punk time to rest and heal the arm. The referee starts the count.<<

Michael Cole
"That was cheap! Punk taking advantage of Del Rio!"

Jerry Lawler
"Well, this does give Punk some time, to regroup, Cole."

ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR!

>>Del Rio begins to stir. He slowly gets up.<<

FIVE! SIX!

>>Del Rio gets angry and jumps up, rolling back into the ring. Del Rio quickly goes for a clothesline, but Punk grabs it and swings underneath. Punk swings around and nails Del Rio with a quick neckbreaker! Punk gets up smoothly and Del Rio rises up quickly. Punk quickly grabs Del Rio and nails him with some good knees to the gut and face. Punk quickly irish whips Del Rio into the turnbuckle, then follows it up by driving the knee into Del Rio's face. Punk drops down and grabs Del Rio by the head, charging, then dropping Del Rio down with a bulldog! Punk rolls and rolls over to the apron. Punk gets out and sits on the apron, as the fans cheer. Punk leans against the ropes and stalks for Del Rio to get to his feet. Punk flys off the ropes, once Del Rio reaches his feet, taking Del Rio back down with a flying clothesline. Punk taunts to the fans, that its "SLEEP TIME!" Punk stalks Del Rio, as he gets back to his feet. Punk scoops up Del Rio, going for a GTS but Del Rio slides back down and throws Punk straight back into the steel post. Punk slowly wonders out of the turnbuckle, and Del Rio stalks. Del Rio jumps up and grabs Punk by the shoulder, driving him down for a backstabber! Del Rio trys for the cover!<<

ONE! TWO! TH-KICKOUT!

Michael Cole
"And Del Rio goes back to the attack! What a Backstabber!!!"

Jerry Lawler
"But Punk kicksout!"

>>Punk slowly sits up, but Del Rio pops up from his knees to his feet, and kicks Punk back down with a quick boot. Del Rio circles the ring, waiting for Punk to get up, but instead of waiting, Del Rio hawls Punk up, going for his Cross Arm-Breaker. Del Rio grabs Punk's arm, ready to spin, but Punk breaks free and nails Del Rio the a massive kick to the back of the head. Del Rio stumbles back, falling into the ropes. Del Rio springs back and Punk hawls Del Rio onto his shoulders. Punk drops Del Rio, and nails him with a great GTS but Del Rio rolls back and falls through the second and third ropes. Punk kneels up in the ring, and looks at the referee, shaking his head. Punk rests in the ring for a moment, before rolling out of the ring, going to get Del Rio. Punk grabs Del Rio and hawls him back up to his feet, rolling him back into the ring. Punk then slides in and covers, hoping for the three count!<<

ONE! TWO! THR-KICKOUT!

Michael Cole
"YES! Del Rio kicks out!"

Jerry Lawler
"Close fall by Punk!"

>>Punk sits up, unbelieved that Del Rio managed to kick out. Punk lays back down on the mat, resting. The fans begin to chant! "THIS IS AWESOME!" Punk slowly gets back to his feet, shortly followed by Del Rio. Del Rio quickly stumbles over to Punk and goes for a boot, but Punk catches it. Punk quickly nails Del Rio with a forearm, sending him back into the ropes. Punk bends down and when Del Rio springs back up, Punk lifts him up on his shoulders, delievering another huge GTS on Del Rio! Del Rio flops down and Punk jumps, covering!<<

ONE! TWO! THREE!

DING! DING! DING!

>>The fans cheer as CM Punk sits up, in the ring, with his hands raises high in the air. The referee hands Punk the WWE Championship!<<

Justin Roberts
"Here is your winner! And STILL WWE CHAMPION! .. C! M! PUNK!"

>>CM Punk stands up in the ring and raises the WWE Championship high in the air. Punk pats it afew times before climbing the turnbuckle and showing it off again. Suddenly, boos fill the crowd. CM Punk, too caught up in the emotions, ignores them and jumps down, but the celebration is short lived, when The Miz is standing in the ring. The Miz grabs Punk and locks him in, nailing CM Punk with a great Skull Crushing Finale! The fans boo Miz, as he stands up, smirking. Miz grabs the WWE Championship and holds it in one hand, while stealing Justin Robert's microphone with the other. Miz raises the WWE Championship high in the air, and closes his eyes, smirking.<<

The Miz
"AAAAAWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

>>The Miz continues to raise the WWE Championship high in the air, as the screen fades black.<<

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Just a Match I Wrote ..    Just a Match I Wrote ..  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:34 pm

A match which you wrote for TWISB in January...
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Just a Match I Wrote ..    Just a Match I Wrote ..  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Really? Haha. I just found it Razz
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Just a Match I Wrote ..    Just a Match I Wrote ..  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Two stars.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Just a Match I Wrote ..    Just a Match I Wrote ..  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Thanks. -.-
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Just a Match I Wrote ..    Just a Match I Wrote ..  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:51 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Just a Match I Wrote ..    Just a Match I Wrote ..  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:58 pm

You heard me.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Just a Match I Wrote ..    Just a Match I Wrote ..  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:58 pm

You thanked me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Match I Wrote ..    Just a Match I Wrote ..  Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Match I Wrote ..
Page 1 of 1