The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]

Go down 
+11
White guy
The Heart Break #YEEL
SP
Karl
Nova
Sam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jigsaw*
American Wolf
Jarrett
Bleed Green
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:10 am

Once I get a few more signups I'll make the thread. Plus I gotta set up the posts and everything. The signups are accepted.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:42 pm

And I will take The Undertaker on RAW.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:53 pm

I'm hoping to have at least 10 on both rosters before we start. Raw has 10, SmackDown has 8.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:02 pm

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:24 pm

Kevin Steen ~ Smackdown
John Cena ~ RAW
Kenny King ~RAW or Smackdown, whichever one needs stars

Wanna try something new, so Steen and Kenny King will be good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:27 pm

And for my last pick, I'll take Dolph Ziggler on SD.

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Both are accepted.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:44 pm

I'll make the official thread soon. I just want to type up the actual posts in Notepad so that I don't close out of the tab I'm typing in and lose what I typed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:46 pm

Surge - TNA
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:19 am

JBL on SD! Shawn Michaels on RAW
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:01 pm

yeah, this is dead.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Why is everything dead!?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Because you touch yourself at night.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:34 pm

SP wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 BRTky
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:39 pm

White guy wrote:
SP wrote:

Remember when you pretended you were in the army?

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:00 pm

Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:

I am in the Army you moron. Unlike you I've accomplished shit in life
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 pm

White guy wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:

So, you're still pretending to be in the army? Come on, man, you're like, 20-something now? Thought you would've moved on with your life by now or something. I mean, not like you've ever won or are going to win a Medal of Honor, a Distinguished Service Cross, or anything of the like - if you were actually in the army, that is.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:

So, you're still pretending to be in the army? Come on, man, you're like, 20-something now? Thought you would've moved on with your life by now or something. I mean, not like you've ever won or are going to win a Medal of Honor, a Distinguished Service Cross, or anything of the like - if you were actually in the army, that is.
I haven't fucking died in the Army you fucktard. You see I'm not you i AM in the Army and I don't sit around all day on the internet and do drugs. Unlike you I don't have to start petty arguments on the internet to make me feel like I've accomplished something. You say that you pick on people that you feel are bellow you but the truth of the matter is you are just pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Dan > Marik, Marik your a moron. Dan fights for a country and you still try to be a internet badass, we all know who is the better person
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:00 pm

White guy wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:

I haven't fucking died in the Army you fucktard. You see I'm not you i AM in the Army and I don't sit around all day on the internet and do drugs. Unlike you I don't have to start petty arguments on the internet to make me feel like I've accomplished something. You say that you pick on people that you feel are bellow you but the truth of the matter is you are just pathetic.

Well, at least I know that you care about me. That's touching, Danny, it really is. As for dying in the army, those awards aren't singularly earned posthumously. However, what you have inadvertently admitted is that you're a selfish coward. Gee, I wonder who could've predicted that. What do you do in this "army" you're supposedly in, Danny? The fact remains that you continue to post on here despite being in "the army". Am I supposed to believe that you kill Nazis with one hand while typing with the other? Sure, why not?

[G] wrote:
Dan > Marik, Marik your a moron. Dan fights for a country and you still try to be a internet badass, we all know who is the better person

You're right, Granger, we do know who the better is: me. Still crying over getting raped yesterday, or what? That's alright; come here and daddy will kiss the boo-boo all better.

Do you have any actual grasp of the English language that wouldn't implicate you as an individual with a mental handicap? "Your" is possessive. "Marik your a moron", grammatically, can be interpreted as me having ownership of a moron. That doesn't make sense, though, because I sold you to King Gorilla for a cigarette yesterday. Dan doesn't "fight for a country", he's just some guy. As for me "try[ing] to be a internet badass"; not really, bucko. You see, I would be trying to be an internet badass if I made up fake shit about toking (like you), having a life outside of this website (like both of you), being in the army (like Dan), having a girlfriend (yet again, both of you).

Now, the fighting for a country bit - you know who else fights for their country? Terrorists. You're a terrorist sympathizer, Granger, but that makes sense, because America is a nation founded by terrorists. So not only are you a terrorist, but so is Dan the Army man. How does it feel to be parallel to Al Quada and the Taliban, just to name a few? You two bastards make me sick.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:08 pm

I honestly, don't know what to say about this. If Dan really is in the army, then I respect him to the fullest, but if he isn't I think he should be ashamed about saying he is.

Honestly, I don't know why you guys get all rattled up about Marik. He's only fucking around with you. He does it to me. Just joke back and laugh about it instead of getting all defense and shit.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:

Well, at least I know that you care about me. That's touching, Danny, it really is. As for dying in the army, those awards aren't singularly earned posthumously. However, what you have inadvertently admitted is that you're a selfish coward. Gee, I wonder who could've predicted that. What do you do in this "army" you're supposedly in, Danny? The fact remains that you continue to post on here despite being in "the army". Am I supposed to believe that you kill Nazis with one hand while typing with the other? Sure, why not?

[G] wrote:

You're right, Granger, we do know who the better is: me. Still crying over getting raped yesterday, or what? That's alright; come here and daddy will kiss the boo-boo all better.

Do you have any actual grasp of the English language that wouldn't implicate you as an individual with a mental handicap? "Your" is possessive. "Marik your a moron", grammatically, can be interpreted as me having ownership of a moron. That doesn't make sense, though, because I sold you to King Gorilla for a cigarette yesterday. Dan doesn't "fight for a country", he's just some guy. As for me "try[ing] to be a internet badass"; not really, bucko. You see, I would be trying to be an internet badass if I made up fake shit about toking (like you), having a life outside of this website (like both of you), being in the army (like Dan), having a girlfriend (yet again, both of you).

Now, the fighting for a country bit - you know who else fights for their country? Terrorists. You're a terrorist sympathizer, Granger, but that makes sense, because America is a nation founded by terrorists. So not only are you a terrorist, but so is Dan the Army man. How does it feel to be parallel to Al Quada and the Taliban, just to name a few? You two bastards make me sick.
When have I ever made shit up? Again never. See you just assume what you like because it really makes no difference in life. You want to know what I do? I'm a military police officer which means I do basically a polices job while in the military. Which would mean if you ever had the balls to join the military which you wouldn't because you're a coward then I would have the pleasure of arresting your drug addicted ass. You can continue with your internet bad ass thing you have going on because I actually feel sorry for you. You just type something and then get your little rush of whatever. One of these days you will become an adult and realize the childish shit that you do is idiotic. Now unlike you 9/11 pissed me off. I don't worship the Al-Quada or the Taliban like you do.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:11 pm

SP wrote:
I honestly, don't know what to say about this. If Dan really is in the army, then I respect him to the fullest, but if he isn't I think he should be ashamed about saying he is.

Honestly, I don't know why you guys get all rattled up about Marik. He's only fucking around with you. He does it to me. Just joke back and laugh about it instead of getting all defense and shit.
I am in the Army. My MOS is 31 Bravo and I'm entering the 5th year of my 6 by 2 year contract.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:42 pm

White guy wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:

[G] wrote:

When have I ever made shit up? Again never. See you just assume what you like because it really makes no difference in life. You want to know what I do? I'm a military police officer which means I do basically a polices job while in the military. Which would mean if you ever had the balls to join the military which you wouldn't because you're a coward then I would have the pleasure of arresting your drug addicted ass. You can continue with your internet bad ass thing you have going on because I actually feel sorry for you. You just type something and then get your little rush of whatever. One of these days you will become an adult and realize the childish shit that you do is idiotic. Now unlike you 9/11 pissed me off. I don't worship the Al-Quada or the Taliban like you do.

Just about that last bit Dan. That really pissed me off. I can understand where Marik is coming from. All he said is to them, you are the terrorist, and to us they are the terrorist. He never once did say that he worshiped them. If you are in the army, you should have that respect to say that to them you are the bad guy and they are the good guy. Don't fucking go on and say that Marik is with the terrorists and liked 9/11 because that's just going a little too far Dan.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:36 pm

SP wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]   World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment: The E-Fed [Sign-Up]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next