The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return

Go down 
+12
fuck
Michael
Jarrett
Nova
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
American Wolf
Karl
White guy
Sam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:34 pm

RVD looks at Drew and then at Smaoa Joe before lifting the microphone up to his mouth.

ROB VAN DAM -- ''I see you two have some business to settle, I'll leave the two of you alone, see you on Friday Drew.''

RVD smirks before getting out of the ring and leaving not taking his eye of Drew until he turns the corner to the back..
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:50 pm

Cult of Personality wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 MarkHenry

A black limousine pulls into the WWE parking lot and out comes Mark Henry all dressed up wearing a black suit along with some black shades. Henry enters the arena with a smug look on his face ready to destroy Ryback once again next week. He heads to his locker room to drop his bags off and then heads backstage looking for something to eat .

Ryback walks up to Henry with the usual angry look upon his face. He stands towering over Mark Henry inhaling and exhaling deeply and says nothing.

Henry gets right up in his face staring through him.

MARK HENRY -- ''You pull any stupid move out there, and I will break your neck!''
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:51 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 MarkHenry

A black limousine pulls into the WWE parking lot and out comes Mark Henry all dressed up wearing a black suit along with some black shades. Henry enters the arena with a smug look on his face ready to destroy Ryback once again next week. He heads to his locker room to drop his bags off and then heads backstage looking for something to eat .

Ryback walks up to Henry with the usual angry look upon his face. He stands towering over Mark Henry inhaling and exhaling deeply and says nothing.

Henry gets right up in his face staring through him.

MARK HENRY -- ''You pull any stupid move out there, and I will break your neck!''

Ryback gives an evil smirk

"Son.. do you know who you're talkin to..? I can do anything I want. Last week was a fluke, you know it, and this week hoho, you're gonna see a side of me you don't want to see.."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Voice of the Voiceless wrote:

The fans boo as Christian's theme plays. Christian walks out, wearing a T-Shirt of The Rock's. He looks down at the shirt, has a sarcastic look of shock, takes it off, revealing one of his own T-Shirts and throws the Rock shirt on the ground, stomping on it. He walks down the ramp, smirking, then climbs onto the apron and steps into the ring. He gets a mic from ringside, then smirks, beginning to speak.

Captain Charmisa | Christian | The Instant Classic

"I saw The Rock's promo, and I thought it was cute, showing clips of my younger, more naive days. And I've got to say, if Rocky thinks he can make it in the Money in the Bank match, he may want to dig out some clips of the match, what's happened in the past. And when he does, I know he'll throw the match to the man he's admitted, once leaving for movies, to be his favorite superstar. He won't want to mess up his movie star face, so he can go put on a skirt and play a Tooth Fairy again. Yes, not his most graceful role, but he's also played a football player with a daughter he doesn't care for until the end of the movie and the king of scorpions. I don't betray the thing I love, wrestling, to be a movie star. The Rock has said he truley loves wrestling, but if he did, he never would've been the tooth fairy, he would've stayed and done what he loved. The Rock doesn't love this company, he doesn't love wresting, he doesn't love you. All he cares about is getting money, and when he wasn't getting the money he wanted here, he left to be a movie star. Rock, it'll happen again. I know it will. And when it does, I'll be here to be the NEW People's Champ, AGAIN! When it comes to monday, he won't win, he can't win. I deserve the Money in the Bank match more than Rock, hell I should be facing Miz at Money in the Bank! But after getting screwed out of that match, I took the next possible chance, and now, I'm in a Money in the Bank qualifier. Rock, you've been WWE Champion. You're the past. Let the present take over, stop living in you're own shadow. Hang up the boots, sit at home, and retire. You're nothing now."

Christian then drops the mic, smirks, and his theme plays through the arena. He looks out into thw crowd, then mocks The Rock's eyebrow, then rolls out of the ring and walks backstage.

The Rocks theme hits one more time and the fans erupt into cheers. The music is cut short though and the Rock stands on the ramp not allowing Christian to leave just yet. He chuckles lightly and the fans continue their "rocky" chant.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa... WHOA! Hold on there .. you're just gonna talk and then leave without giving the Rock a chance to reply?"
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 Wrestling-wrap-up-results-from-0921-0927-2009-20090928010036025

"So let me get this straight... you think The Rock only cares about movies.. you think the Rock doesn't care about, The People. Christian, explain why the Rock in his career has worked 365 days a year. You know what.. no, shut up, I know why you dislike the Rock, because every time you've gotten into the ring with the Rock he's laid the Smackdown on your monkey ass! Christian sure.. I star in movies, and I come back, sure I dress up like a tooth fairy but it's all part of the big screen. I've seen those photo's of you on twitter dressing up like the Rock.. putting on a tooth fairy outfit, don't lie, everyone saw it. Speaking of outfits it was cute and so generic how you tried to impersonate the Rock then took your shirt and stomped on it, I liked that, so original. I'm the past Christian ? Than what are you Jabroni..hell you could be Betty Whites grandfather I mean look at you. Don't call me old.. Christian you've been here as long as I have, that means if the Rock were to leave.. and believe me he won't.. then the Rock would take you with him you dumb fossilized sumbitch!"

The fans give a huge pop for the Rock and continue to chant his name

"Now the Rock says this; I'm going to give you 10 seconds to get the hell out of the Rock's sight.. or the Rock's gonna slap the taste so far out of your mouth you won't get it back!"

The fans give an even bigger pop as the Rock takes off his shirt and has a serious face on waiting for Christian
Christian looks shocked as The Rock actually came out. He then continues to talk.

"Hey, look! Rock IS back this time! Movies been treating you well Rock? Hope so, cause after Monday, you won't ever be seen in the WWE again. You'll have to go back to movies from the humiliation of losing to me. You call people jabronies, you say you'll put someone in the SmackDown! hotel! Candy asses, "it doesn't matter," it's all the same thing you were doing right before you left. It might have been funny then, but now it's just worn out. I mean, at least you're given lines for movies so that you can be funny, cause if you were doing THIS in movies, people would be walking out of the theaters and demanding they're money back. You're lines are worn out, you're wrestling is worn out, and Rock, YOU'RE worn out. So take my advice, retire, hang up the boots, just stop wrestling!"

Christian then stands on the ramp, staring up at Rock with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:22 pm

SAMoa Joe wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:

The fans erupt into cheers as they are shocked to see this superstar back. Rob Van Dam runs out from the back wearing a t-shirt which says ''I AM BACK''. He makes his way down the ramp slapping a few hands from the fans who put there hand out# He makes his way to the steel steps but before going up, he does his famous hand thing where he yell's ''R...V...D...'' He then proceeds up the steps and through the ropes getting ready to speak. There is a huge smile on his face.

ROB VAN DAM -- ''Man does it feel good to be back on SmackDown!''

The fans cheer even louder.

ROB VAN DAMN -- ''You know Randy, just like everyone else I enjoy watching the legend killer thrilling all the fans, giving them all their money s'worth, every time for years. Oh yeah, I found you quite inspiring when I watched you before getting into this business. You changed alot of standards, you have paved the road basically. For alot of wrestlers including myself, I find you quite the competitor. To be honest, I am glad you walked out of SmackDown last week as the new world champion because I know you are going to be a fighting champion. You talk about meeting new faces, hey, how about for your first title defense the legend killer goes one on one with the whole damn show!''

The fans give a big pop after hearing, that challenge as RVD continues to smile.

ROB VAN DAMN -- ''What do you say Randy, the legend killer takes on R...V...D...! (does the hand movement with it.)

Just then, Edge's theme song goes off as RVD has a confused look on his face. Edge walks out from the back with a mic and into the ring.

|| The fans expload in attendance as The Rated R Superstar and General Manager of Smackdown walks out from the back, wearing a black and white checkered shirt, along with a white shirt underneath and a pair of jeans. ||

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 21307

|| Edge has a microphone in hand, but he stuffs it in his pocket as he looks up and throws his hands in the air, setting off pyros! ||

|| Edge then continues down the ring and slides in smiling at Rob Van Dam. Edge climbs the turnbuckle as the fans begin chanting his name .. "EDGE! EDGE! EDGE!" Edge climbs down and gets the crowd to settle before turning to Rob Van Dam. ||

✖ Edge ✖
"Rob .. Van .. Dam .. Mr. RVD! Long time no see buddy! Last time I spoke with you, I think you were defending the WWE Championship against me and John Cena. Haha, good times. But, Rob .. You can't just come in here, expecting to be handed a World Title Shot .. I mean, you know and I know that .. I expected more from you Rob .. You need to earn it! You just got here, your still at the bottom of the ladder Rob! .. You need to climb that ladder, just like everyone else in the company did!! So, Rob ... I'm ganna do you a favor! I AM going to give you a Title Match Opportunity Rob! With me being the Ultimate Opportunist, I want to see what your worth! On Smackdown, you will take on Damien Sandow, where the winner will face Drew McIntyre for the Intercontinental Championship at Money in the Bank!!!! If you can win that, beat McIntyre and move your way up, we will talk about this World Title Match! What do you say Rob? Climb one step higher!!!?"

|| Edge stands in the ring as the fans chant both his and RVD's name. Edge looks over at RVD, waiting for his answer. ||

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 Mcinty10

*The Intercontinental Champion walks out onto the stage holding his title high, the fans greet him with a mixed reaction with mostly boos, he has a confident smirk as he prepares to speak*

Drew McIntyre

"Edge I didn't know you retired for concussions too! I thought it was just your neck! But to cut to the chase, You have me booked in a Money in the Bank qualifying match this Friday! And when I go on to win it, I'll have two matches at Money in the Bank! What is that crap Edge?! I'm the Intercontinental Champion, the future World Champion, the Chosen One! You can't do that to me! Besides you're giving Rob Van Dam a chance to face me for this title? He isn't even worthy of being in the same ring as me!"

*McIntyre starts to show frustration*

{ "Nation of Violence" by Dale Oliver hits as Samoa Joe emerges onto stage and stares down Drew McIntyre, who has just happened to direct his eyesight towards him before walking up and standing right in front of him almost getting in his face}

Samoa Joe

I was informed that you were supposed to be a somewhat noble Scotsman, but it appears this information was incorrect because you’re turning out to be a real bitch, so I suggest you quit your whining and stop getting ahead of yourself because there is not a thing on this earth that is going to prevent me from belting the absolute living daylight out of you come Friday night on Smackdown because I am a Samoan Submission Machine that will make you tap out or go unconscious with my Coquina Clutch whenever I feel like it and it would be my pleasure if I could do so in our Money in the Bank Qualifying match, but I just might pin you after a Muscle Buster instead… and then I now think to myself that the second outcome wouldn’t be as enjoyable and efficient enough for me, the fans in attendance or anybody else watching around the globe, so this is how it’s going to play out “McIntyre”. You’ll be all “Head up ass” about how you’re leaving the match as the winner, but I’ll end up being too much for you to handle as I destroy you in the squared circle and then finish things off by giving you no choice other than submitting.

You see Drew, I am a person of action as I let my fists do a lot of the talking and once I get my hands on you, there will be no escaping my grasp because I won’t let you even catch your breath for a second until you are finding it hard to fight back and then the time for me to capitalize will occur as you stand there on feeble legs trying not to collapse from the effects of the beating you have just received and then in one swift maneuver, I’ll place you in my signature Rear naked choke and drop to the mat as you desperately try to free yourself from my hold, but by then it’ll be far too late because my spot in the Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder Match at MITB is already in stone as far as I’m concerned… We both know deep down in our minds that I will pummel you within an inch of your career ending, sparing you for another time. The Nation of Violence is commencing in the WWE and you’ll become the first victim of many yet to be decided.

Drew McIntyre

*acts a little scared for a moment, before busting out into laughter*

"I'm sorry, I don't think we've met. I'm Drew McIntyre, the WWE Intercontinental Champion, and soon to be the Money in the Bank winner! Aren't you that washed up broken shell that wrestled in the 2nd rate show for some years? Submission machine? Give me a break, once I shock your future, you won't even remember your own name. I don't fear you...I don't fear anyone. So go ahead, try and end my career, because I'll be the one ending yours if you even lay a finger on me! By the way...don't you ever disrespect me like that again, or else you'll be carrying my bags into the arena every week, every day!"

*McIntyre drops his microphone and holds the Intercontinental Title up, before walking to the backstage area*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:34 pm

Kane

*backstage pacing back and forth with his metalic mask on over his crimson mask*

AJ Lee

*backstage walking around with a confident smile after delivering her promo earlier today*

Drew McIntyre

*walking around backstage, looking a little frustrated after his confrontation with Samoa Joe earlier*

Taeler Hendrix

*punching and kicking at a punching bag*
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:38 am

*Chris Jericho arrives and does shit*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:31 am

The fans boo as Christian's theme plays. Christian walks out, wearing a T-Shirt of The Rock's. He looks down at the shirt, has a sarcastic look of shock, takes it off, revealing one of his own T-Shirts and throws the Rock shirt on the ground, stomping on it. He walks down the ramp, smirking, then climbs onto the apron and steps into the ring. He gets a mic from ringside, then smirks, beginning to speak.

Captain Charmisa | Christian | The Instant Classic

"I saw The Rock's promo, and I thought it was cute, showing clips of my younger, more naive days. And I've got to say, if Rocky thinks he can make it in the Money in the Bank match, he may want to dig out some clips of the match, what's happened in the past. And when he does, I know he'll throw the match to the man he's admitted, once leaving for movies, to be his favorite superstar. He won't want to mess up his movie star face, so he can go put on a skirt and play a Tooth Fairy again. Yes, not his most graceful role, but he's also played a football player with a daughter he doesn't care for until the end of the movie and the king of scorpions. I don't betray the thing I love, wrestling, to be a movie star. The Rock has said he truley loves wrestling, but if he did, he never would've been the tooth fairy, he would've stayed and done what he loved. The Rock doesn't love this company, he doesn't love wresting, he doesn't love you. All he cares about is getting money, and when he wasn't getting the money he wanted here, he left to be a movie star. Rock, it'll happen again. I know it will. And when it does, I'll be here to be the NEW People's Champ, AGAIN! When it comes to monday, he won't win, he can't win. I deserve the Money in the Bank match more than Rock, hell I should be facing Miz at Money in the Bank! But after getting screwed out of that match, I took the next possible chance, and now, I'm in a Money in the Bank qualifier. Rock, you've been WWE Champion. You're the past. Let the present take over, stop living in you're own shadow. Hang up the boots, sit at home, and retire. You're nothing now."

Christian then drops the mic, smirks, and his theme plays through the arena. He looks out into thw crowd, then mocks The Rock's eyebrow, then rolls out of the ring and walks backstage.

The Rocks theme hits one more time and the fans erupt into cheers. The music is cut short though and the Rock stands on the ramp not allowing Christian to leave just yet. He chuckles lightly and the fans continue their "rocky" chant.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa... WHOA! Hold on there .. you're just gonna talk and then leave without giving the Rock a chance to reply?"
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 Wrestling-wrap-up-results-from-0921-0927-2009-20090928010036025

"So let me get this straight... you think The Rock only cares about movies.. you think the Rock doesn't care about, The People. Christian, explain why the Rock in his career has worked 365 days a year. You know what.. no, shut up, I know why you dislike the Rock, because every time you've gotten into the ring with the Rock he's laid the Smackdown on your monkey ass! Christian sure.. I star in movies, and I come back, sure I dress up like a tooth fairy but it's all part of the big screen. I've seen those photo's of you on twitter dressing up like the Rock.. putting on a tooth fairy outfit, don't lie, everyone saw it. Speaking of outfits it was cute and so generic how you tried to impersonate the Rock then took your shirt and stomped on it, I liked that, so original. I'm the past Christian ? Than what are you Jabroni..hell you could be Betty Whites grandfather I mean look at you. Don't call me old.. Christian you've been here as long as I have, that means if the Rock were to leave.. and believe me he won't.. then the Rock would take you with him you dumb fossilized sumbitch!"

The fans give a huge pop for the Rock and continue to chant his name

"Now the Rock says this; I'm going to give you 10 seconds to get the hell out of the Rock's sight.. or the Rock's gonna slap the taste so far out of your mouth you won't get it back!"

The fans give an even bigger pop as the Rock takes off his shirt and has a serious face on waiting for Christian

Christian looks shocked as The Rock actually came out. He then continues to talk.

"Hey, look! Rock IS back this time! Movies been treating you well Rock? Hope so, cause after Monday, you won't ever be seen in the WWE again. You'll have to go back to movies from the humiliation of losing to me. You call people jabronies, you say you'll put someone in the SmackDown! hotel! Candy asses, "it doesn't matter," it's all the same thing you were doing right before you left. It might have been funny then, but now it's just worn out. I mean, at least you're given lines for movies so that you can be funny, cause if you were doing THIS in movies, people would be walking out of the theaters and demanding they're money back. You're lines are worn out, you're wrestling is worn out, and Rock, YOU'RE worn out. So take my advice, retire, hang up the boots, just stop wrestling!"

Christian then stands on the ramp, staring up at Rock with a smirk.

"You won't stop talking will you? The Rock says this ; you know your role, and SHUT YOUR MOUTH. Christian the Rock, WILL see you on Monday and the Rock will lay a beating on your monkey ass.. you're going to regret ever saying that."

The Rock stands on the ramp eyebrow raised as the segment ends with his theme playing and him leaving to the back
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Kane

*backstage walking around with his metalic mask on over his crimson mask*

AJ Lee

*backstage walking around with a confident smile*

Drew McIntyre

*walking around backstage, with the Intercontinental Title on his shoulder*

Taeler Hendrix

*walking around backstage listening to music on her iphone*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:05 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

AJ Lee

Drew McIntyre

Taeler Hendrix

Gail Kim walks up to AJ Lee

"AJ.. the psychopath live, and in person.. so nice to meet you."

She puts on a sarcastic smile
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Alex Nova wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

AJ Lee

Drew McIntyre

Taeler Hendrix

Gail Kim walks up to AJ Lee

"AJ.. the psychopath live, and in person.. so nice to meet you."

She puts on a sarcastic smile

AJ Lee

*puts her hands on her hips and looks down, before looking back up at Gail*

"That's real cute...nice to meet you to Gail. Do you treat everyone with disrespec that you come across with or is it just the one's that can kick your ass and you are to afraid to admit it?"

*AJ smiles and has a slight chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Kane

*walking around backstage*

Taeler Hendrix

*walking around backstage with her entrance hood up*

Drew McIntyre

*walking around backstage with his Intercontinental Title over his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Taeler Hendrix

Drew McIntyre

|| Edge spots McIntyre out of the corner of his eye through the crack of his door. Edge quickly dashes over and opens it. ||

Edge
"McIntyre!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:29 pm

SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Taeler Hendrix

Drew McIntyre

|| Edge spots McIntyre out of the corner of his eye through the crack of his door. Edge quickly dashes over and opens it. ||

Edge
"McIntyre!

Drew McIntyre

*slowly turns to face Edge*

"Well if it isn't the boss of Smackdown...How can I help you?"

*McIntyer adjusts his title and smirks*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Taeler Hendrix

Drew McIntyre

Edge
"McIntyre!

Drew McIntyre

|| Edge ajusts his suit before speaking. ||

Edge
"Alright, well I know that you think its a bit unfair that I gave him a number ones contender match, and that if you beat Joe on Smackdown, you'll be fired. But, I think I have the solution. I can't tell you much now, but .. I will make one thing clear, you will be in action at Money in the Bank!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:42 pm

SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Taeler Hendrix

Drew McIntyre

Edge
"McIntyre!

Drew McIntyre

Edge
"Alright, well I know that you think its a bit unfair that I gave him a number ones contender match, and that if you beat Joe on Smackdown, you'll be fired. But, I think I have the solution. I can't tell you much now, but .. I will make one thing clear, you will be in action at Money in the Bank!"

Drew McIntyre

*McIntyre's eyes widen and he looks furious*

"Did I hear you correctly Edge? Did you just say fired? Why in the right mind would you even think about that for?! You're not making any sense to me!"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Taeler Hendrix

Drew McIntyre

Edge
"McIntyre!

Drew McIntyre

Edge
"Alright, well I know that you think its a bit unfair that I gave him a number ones contender match, and that if you beat Joe on Smackdown, you'll be double booked. But, I think I have the solution. I can't tell you much now, but .. I will make one thing clear, you will be in action at Money in the Bank!"

Drew McIntyre

"Did I hear you correctly Edge? Did you just say fired? Why in the right mind would you even think about that for?! You're not making any sense to me!"

OFF: OH MY GOD! NOT FIRED! .. I MENT .. DOUBLE BOOKED!!!

|| Edge looks confused. ||

Edge
"Fired? Where did you get that from Drew? I know you'll be double booked and have two matches if you Qualify, but arn't you the man who said that you'd take on any challenge? Arn't you the one who said that You are the Chosen One? So why are you worried?!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:52 pm

SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Taeler Hendrix

Drew McIntyre

Edge
"McIntyre!

Drew McIntyre

Edge
"Alright, well I know that you think its a bit unfair that I gave him a number ones contender match, and that if you beat Joe on Smackdown, you'll be double booked. But, I think I have the solution. I can't tell you much now, but .. I will make one thing clear, you will be in action at Money in the Bank!"

Drew McIntyre

Edge
"Fired? Where did you get that from Drew? I know you'll be double booked and have two matches if you Qualify, but arn't you the man who said that you'd take on any challenge? Arn't you the one who said that You are the Chosen One? So why are you worried?!"

Drew McIntyre

*shakes his head and points at Edge for a second*

"I can take anyone on any day! But double booked!? Edge who do you think I am, I need resting periods myself! This Intercontinental Title means the world to me, and I'll do anything to keep it on my waist, but if it means being double booked, I can't believe I'm actually saying this...but if I have to do it, I'll do it! Because I am the Chosen One!"

ot: oh okay!! I was gonna say! even i was like WHAT!? lol
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:56 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Taeler Hendrix

Drew McIntyre

Edge
"McIntyre!

Drew McIntyre

Edge

Drew McIntyre

Edge

Drew McIntyre

"I can take anyone on any day! But double booked!? Edge who do you think I am, I need resting periods myself! This Intercontinental Title means the world to me, and I'll do anything to keep it on my waist, but if it means being double booked, I can't believe I'm actually saying this...but if I have to do it, I'll do it! Because I am the Chosen One!"

OFF: Haha .. Sorry xD

|| Edge smirks. ||

Edge
"See! That's what i'm looking for! Drew, you have great potential, I mean you won yourself the Intercontinental Championship! You are the first Champion in the company! You are the Chosen One! You can't not accept a fight right? But .. The way I see it .. is .. If you'd rather .. fork that title over to me .. and just try to Qualify for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, I mean .. I can work something else out .."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:01 pm

SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Taeler Hendrix

Drew McIntyre

Edge
"McIntyre!

Drew McIntyre

Edge

Drew McIntyre

Edge

Drew McIntyre

OFF: Haha .. Sorry xD

|| Edge smirks. ||

Edge
"See! That's what i'm looking for! Drew, you have great potential, I mean you won yourself the Intercontinental Championship! You are the first Champion in the company! You are the Chosen One! You can't not accept a fight right? But .. The way I see it .. is .. If you'd rather .. fork that title over to me .. and just try to Qualify for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, I mean .. I can work something else out .."

Drew McIntyre

* grips his title with a tight grasp*

"Are you nuts Edge? This is MY Intercontinental Title, and I have no plans of losing it anytime soon. Don't think for one second that I'll hand this title over to you! So there is no need to work something out!"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:12 pm

|| Edge smirks once again. ||

Edge
"Good .. Good .. I'm glad you feel this way, because I need your opinion on something."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:13 pm

SP wrote:

Edge
"Good .. Good .. I'm glad you feel this way, because I need your opinion on something."

Drew McIntyre

*raises his eyebrow*

"And that is?"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:26 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:

Edge

Drew McIntyre

*raises his eyebrow*

"And that is?"

Edge
"Well .. Would you rather have Damien Sandow and Rob Vam Dam go head to head, or would you like RVD to take on Raven?! Remember, pick wisely, because the winner will face you for the Intercontinental Championship!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:34 pm

[quote="SP"]
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:

Edge

Drew McIntyre

*raises his eyebrow*

"And that is?"

Edge
"Well .. Would you rather have Damien Sandow and Rob Vam Dam go head to head, or would you like RVD to take on Raven?! Remember, pick wisely, because the winner will face you for the Intercontinental Championship!"
[/quote

Drew McIntyre

*has a cocky, confident smirk*

"I'll tell you what Edge...how about all 3 in a Triple Threat Match! Not only would it be entertaining to watch all 3 men tear each other apart, but I'm afraid of no man! Book the Triple Threat Match Edge. Now if you'll excuse me, I have something to attend too."

*McIntyre pats Edge on the shoulder before walking past him and down the hall*

ot: g2g cya!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:32 am

OFF: Well, I deleted Smackdown by accident, and now I need to restart all over, so for this week, I think its just ganna be quick results. There is a special suprise in Smackdown that will make up for the Quick Results Razz I will do them soon!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next